Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND (5279 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by Agumbaa: 11:05am On Jun 16, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWCmn9gVHko

Unveils Indigenous People of Niger Delta.

9 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by Obascoetubi: 11:07am On Jun 16, 2017
flatinoz come & see
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by EzeUche(m): 11:08am On Jun 16, 2017
IPOB and IPOND united in peaceful referendum

We the SS people are not really Niger Deltans like Ankio Briggs

22 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by Agumbaa: 11:09am On Jun 16, 2017
Obascoetubi:
flatinoz come & see

You mean Afonjainoz?

28 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by IgboticGirl(f): 11:09am On Jun 16, 2017
hmmmm
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by fineboynl(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2017
ipond look more sweet than ipob

now IPOB/IPOND
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by ShootToKill: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2017
Dear Allah, I thought you promised we ewedu muslims that you'll make SE and SS hate themselves so that we can rejoice and throw owambe in the spirit of one naijeriya?. When will you fulfill your promise? grin

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by adonis89(m): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2017
S hypocrisy of d UN stinks to high heaven. As an Ijaw man, I support her as I support Nnamdi Kanu. Some of us might not want to b part of Biafra but I want to tell my ND brothers , d only way achieve freedom and resource control is to team up with IPOB. Because we alone cannot and will not achieve resource control. Let's team up with IPOB, after we achieve wat we want, we can sign treaty with d Igbos on how to live peacefully and do business together as seperate entities.

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by tekknow727: 11:50am On Jun 16, 2017
Thank you sisterly,indeed the struggle has jst begun.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by ifraudiaa: 11:59am On Jun 16, 2017
Ibos must live peacefully if they want me to support them.

Ibos should be like enugu Ibos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by Agumbankembu: 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
adonis89:
S hypocrisy of d UN stinks to high heaven. As an Ijaw man, I support her as I support Nnamdi Kanu. Some of us might not want to b part of Biafra but I want to tell my ND brothers , d only way achieve freedom and resource control is to team up with IPOB. Because we alone cannot and will not achieve resource control. Let's team up with IPOB, after we achieve wat we want, we can sign treaty with d Igbos on how to live peacefully and do business together as seperate entities.

Word, isn't that what NK is saying? Go together as a group, later you go ur way if you wish to.

25 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by Fremancipation: 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
The true niger deltans have risen

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by Obascoetubi: 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
Agumbaa:

You mean Afonjainoz?
noo
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
AS e dey hot..

nice one. cool

1 Like

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by KratosCorp: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
AESOME! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by enemybulldozer(m): 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
ShootToKill:
Dear Allah, I thought you promised we ewedu muslims that you'll make SE and SS hate themselves so that we can rejoice and throw owambe in the spirit of one naijeriya?. When will you fulfill your promise? grin
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by nototribalist: 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
Watch how ugly Afonjas will evade here soon. They will soon arrive

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by GodIsBiafran: 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
Thank you Ann. The next thing is to run a referendum in the so called Niger-Delta. So we can have Biafra. I know every tribe in the South (except Yoruba, Itshekiri and Benin) will join Biafra family. We are getting there.

Finally a true Niger-Deltan is putting the fake Niger-deltans to shame. Where are the fake-Nigerdeltans? like fratermarthy, sanchez01, amberon? These fake Urhobos will run away from this thread like a plague. They have been exposed.

27 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by melodyogonna(m): 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
I LOVE THIS

4 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by GodIsBiafran: 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by GodIsBiafran: 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by GodIsBiafran: 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
adonis89:
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by reptile1: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
E don happen. grin grin everybody want to run away from Nigeria. Ab0ki na u go stay?

13 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by Agumbankembu: 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
GodIsBiafran:
Thank you Ann. The next thing is to run a referendum in the so called Niger-Delta. So we can have Biafra. I know every tribe in the South (except Yoruba, Itshekiri and Benin) will join Biafra family. We are getting there.

Finally a true Niger-Deltan is putting the fake Niger-deltans to shame. Where are the fake-Nigerdeltans? like fratermarthy, sanchez01, amberon? These fake Urhobos will run away from this thread like a plague. They have been exposed.

Guy they are Urhobos, they have right to disagree. Let them be.

4 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by Newmanluckyman(m): 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
...this is getting interesting.

3 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by Agumbankembu: 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lalasticlala.

NtoAkwaIbom obong owo, you are now an indigenous person of Niger Delta. grin
Mkpo Abadie?

11 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by greenermodels: 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
this informative thread won't make front-page but a picture of a naked woman would make it.I'll keep silent to avoid a ban.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by Fremancipation: 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Word, isn't that what NK is saying? Go together as a group, later you go ur way if you wish to.

Yes that exactly what Nnamdi Kanu have been telling them but the Igbophobia in them is becoming a big hindrance. They need to cure themselves of that first in order to get their freedom.

10 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by bantudra: 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
this stvpid thing should be careful...i didnt make no halfcast to represent me..

that that thing even shakes the hand of a halfcast shows she is a halfcast too...

were is her black skin....??...why are we allowing halfcast to talk the ol day??..

the only lightskinned nigerians are the albinos not halfcast....!!..

those shitty halfcasts basstards should shvt the fvck up or we shall cut off their heads... angry
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by wordcat(m): 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ohamadike Nnamdi Kanu has successfully convinced this woman.

Let's go there

22 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Now that's my sister . I need me my oil well. Cos I need to buy me my private jet.

13 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by Nnemuka(f): 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
My question is why has there not been any arrest by either DSS, Army or police since the ultimatum was given by the arewa youths? certainly they spoke the mind of the Northern Elders.
Ann-Kio briggs is one fearless woman. What their men couldn't do, one woman came out to say it like it should be.

Honestly i will prefer a Biafra without the Nigerdelta or their oil. you can have your IPON after getting IPOB since we all are fighting for freedom from these set of cabals that ruled Nigeria for over 50years and have achieved nothing.

Nna, Igbo's are willing to abandon every property in the north, after all we developed onitsha with 20pounds after the war. compare what we have in the north and what is obtainable in the east years after the civil war. Biafra must come.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Makes ₦29.7 Billion In IGR, Borrows ₦38.9 Billion In 10 Months / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released / Breaking: Federal Government yet to pay December Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.