Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake (80406 Views)

Orezi Threatens To Disgrace A Male Celebrity Owing Him Over Dud Cheque / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / See This Hilarious Meme Of Linda Ikeji's Birkins Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Akainzo(m): 10:55am On Feb 17, 2016
naijadeyhia:
She was scammed and the scam was so good she actually believes it and is fighting to defend it.
I once bought 2 replica prada bags for my wife, pink and black with a thick gold strip on the handle on it and when fedex delivered them they were so real with the ceritificate of authenticity. They cost me about 45k each and my wife couldnt stop flaunting them. One day she went to Rita Dominics birthday party at la campagne (rita is their family friend) and Rita saw the bag and loved it and insisted she wanted her own. My wife told me and I ordered another one with black/brown with the gold strip on it and my wife sold it to her as the original for 280k. That was the day I knew that replicas are amazing and haven't stopped buying them since. Those are the pics of the Prada bag. Truth be told, these replicas are so good that only the makers can tell the difference same with Lindas bags. linda na mugu raised to power infinity

When this post is brought to Rita Dominic's attention, then you and your wife would have a big explanation to give.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by SirShymexx: 11:00am On Feb 17, 2016
sukkot:
you are just a keyboard warrior who peddles falsities. take yo ass to bed plebeian grin

Lmao. Stick to what you know. I have been driving all kinds of cars since I was 17. So I know what a luxury car is. Real nyggah talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 17, 2016
Akainzo:

When this post is brought to Rita Dominic's attention, then you and your wife would have a big explanation to give.

Like I care. This was like 3 yrs ago and I am so sure Rita has gotten tired of that bag by now.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by SirShymexx: 11:13am On Feb 17, 2016
yetseyi:

looool and lool. I wonder why you would even brag about your bags in the first place.

Hi bro, How are you?

Lool. She was trying to show off cos Hermes bags aren't no joke. They're specially handmade for customers and Hermes is like top of the range. Even Hermes belts are far more expensive than LV and Gucci belts.

She knows the bags are fake and it's noticeable by just looking at the with the bulge on the side. And if she wanted to prove anything - she should've posted the serial number under the lock lol. I don't even think she paid $400 for that bang bang China bag.

Ol'girl is like those rappers that wear rented/fake jewellery, drive rented/finance cars, and live in houses rented for them by the record label - with slave 360 deals - yet they make noise about getting money everywhere and they ever rap about is money and living the life lol. That's why most of them always go broke as soon as they don't have any hit song.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by NaMe4: 11:23am On Feb 17, 2016
lailo:
More money,more problems

This is no problem! Maybe for money-miss-road undecided

Quite disappointing. What was displayed was one of the long-term effects of poverty.

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Jakumo(m): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2016
Mrs. Ikeji clearly suffers from low self-esteem, as evidenced by her frantic and desperate eforts to convince audiences of total strangers on the internet, that she spent enough to feed a village for a decade, on a fashion accessory bought to stoke her pathological vanity affliction.

Despite being one of the Nigerians recently identified as having grabbed a FAT share from the illegally diverted funding intended to prosecute the nation's war on terror, this vain and conceited old woman simply cannot shut her big mouth, as she takes her frantic campaign of self promotion to absurd heights.

Mrs. Ikeji, you washed-up old hag, nobody cares in the slightest whether you live or die, so just imagine how INSIGNIFICANT your hysterical shreiking about handbags sounds to anyone outside of your immediate circle that comprises fawning co-embezzlers of military budget allocations.

In conclusion it will be great to eventually see news footage showing Mrs. Ikjeji fitted aith a nice pair of shiny designer handcuffs, as she is bundled away to start her sentence for mega-theft of government national defence funds, locked away safely after that all-important comprehensive asset siezure, DEEP in a cozy correctional facility for women or transvestites, whichever "she" might be in truth.

4 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by NaMe4: 11:31am On Feb 17, 2016
Akainzo:

Lol

I taya for am o
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by megastu(m): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2016
so you are a family man, and you defraud Rita Dominic and you come brag here. If she takes this as evidence to EFCC, MY Brother na jail you see so. EFCC are not smiling these days.
Akainzo:

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by megastu(m): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2016
Linda Ikeja also evaded tax on the so called property she bought from proceeds of the same money that was to be used to fight Boko Haram.

I wonder why Nigerians still go to her site. I only went once, and i saw that it was defaced by PDP Campaigns at that time. I stick with my nairaland for awareness, not worthless gossips.

Jakumo:
Mrs. Ikeji clearly suffers from low self-esteem, as evidenced by her frantic and desperate eforts to convince audiences of total strangers on the internet, that she spent enough to feed a village for a decade, on a fashion accessory bought to stoke her pathological vanity affliction.

Despite being one of the Nigerians recently identified as having grabbed a FAT share from the illegally diverted funding intended to prosecute the nation's war on terror, this vain and conceited old woman simply cannot shut her big mouth, as she takes her frantic campaign of self promotion to absurd heights.

Mrs. Ikeji, you washed-up old hag, nobody cares in the slightest whether you live or die, so just imagine how INSIGNIFICANT your hysterical shreiking about handbags sounds to anyone outside of your immediate circle that comprises fawning co-embezzlers of military budget allocations.

In conclusion it will be great to eventually see news footage showing Mrs. Ikjeji fitted aith a nice pair of shiny designer handcuffs, as she is bundled away to start her sentence for mega-theft of government national defence funds, locked away safely after that all-important comprehensive asset siezure, DEEP in a cozy correctional facility for women or transvestites, whichever "she" might be in truth.

4 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Akainzo(m): 11:43am On Feb 17, 2016
megastu:
so you are a family man, and you defraud Rita Dominic and you come brag here. If she takes this as evidence to EFCC, MY Brother na jail you see so. EFCC are not smiling these days.

Bros, you get eye and hand coordination issue ni? It is not me that did the fake bag selling o, na the guy wey I quote. Abeg o!!!
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by tutusky: 11:43am On Feb 17, 2016
...Disgusting! vanity upon vanity. y r u bragging about the bags? is there an award you are supposed to get from God or even from the people you are bragging to? and so what if it is a birkin's or not? how has dat affected the poor or the Nigerian economy? maenwhile, i have never heard of a Linda Ikeji foundation for helping the poor (that is if there is any available).My sister, by the end of the day, life is all about how you use the wealth given to you to help others and not by the number of birkin's bags or mansions u have. Keep the stories of ur BAGS to ur closet where they belong please and stop insulting our sensibilities just because you heve access to social media. And let ur wealth speak for you not the other way round. pauper undecided

3 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by TPAND(f): 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
Wait a second... Linda also collected money from Dansuki's office. Hope she's refunded it. How come no one is talking about the millions she collected during the presidential elections.

She's galivanting and bragging banana island over the money meant to save innocent lives.

This is A colossal Shame!

#lindarefundourmoney
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by datigbogirl: 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
naijadeyhia:

E entertainment is my wifes 2nd best viewing chanel and I am sure she must have watched that particular episode when Giuliana was still trying to get pregnant I think.
China is the headquarters of cloning. Dont make the mistake of showing them the original. ..they will show you the original of the fake. Same way Alaba boys wait for block buster movies to pirate so the Chinese wait for new world appeal products to pirate and its all legal there.

And wats d durability of such replicas?
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by cheriey(f): 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
I honestly think d babe dey vex, how can u tell her dt her 4.8 million naira!! Bag is fake! Haba!I go vex sha if na me. All round vexing nt jus for d waste of money,buh for d fact she's bn duped. cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Kjking(m): 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
ameboismyhobby:
All dis on top of a bag? I no sey Linda nd dat her sister Laura no too get sense bt I no no sey e worse pass dis. On top wat na?
the babe just dey show herself
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Adonis3: 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
naijaboiy:
Linda you sef stop replying all these people na! angry

You are now doing what they want you to do. To "TALK"!

Now she's bragging about the price of the bag and all her wealth? Clearly her success has burrowed deep into her skull.

Such a pity! angry

And that's the annoying thing

How much does she have sef,

Yes, I repeat, how much does she have??

That has made her to be shouting upandan

Na she go first buy house for banana island nii??

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Godsgal(f): 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
Wat is wrong with dis celebrities dis year. Y all dis display of immaturity everywhere. Evry1 wants 2 fire back @ their fans. And 2 think i use 2 respect dis people. Mttcheeeeew
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by datigbogirl: 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Like I care. This was like 3 yrs ago and I am so sure Rita has gotten tired of that bag by now.

So you mean sey na china made these artistes and actors dey use?
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by yetseyi(f): 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lool. She was trying to show off cos Hermes bags aren't no joke. They're specially handmade for customers and Hermes is like top of the range. Even Hermes belts are far more expensive than LV and Gucci belts.

She knows the bags are fake and it's noticeable by just looking at the with the bulge on the side. And if she wanted to prove anything - she should've posted the serial number under the lock lol. I don't even think she paid $400 for that bang bang China bag.

Ol'girl is like those rappers that wear rented/fake jewellery, drive rented/finance cars, and live in houses rented for them by the record label - with slave 360 deals - yet they make noise about getting money everywhere and they ever rap about is money and living the life lol. That's why most of them always go broke as soon as they don't have any hit song.

I get your drift but what is it with showing off.

Its something you should carry and of course the paparazzi will notice, take a pix and before you know someone somewhere who makes other peoples business their business will go searching and discover it looks like a hermes, then it makes the blogs,FP on nairaland. Then it will only be a case of is it a real hermes or is it not she will just smile where she is leaving people to their speculations and peeps may not be able to tell if its original or chinco at the end of the day.

At least we are still not sure if the watch Aisha Buhari wore for the presidential inauguration is original or fake and see the news they made about it.

If it was publicity she wanted she didnt really need to post on her IG page,even if she did post she shouldn't have mentioned the supposed brand/price. I trust naija peeps someone will mention it looks like a hermes bag and then the speculation will begin.

Its bad enough she posted it and the price to "gbayi" on the internet.It became worse when someone had all the time in the world to send a DM to makers of the bag to ascertain if it an original (naija peeps get aproko sha) and I finally gave up when I read her defense.

Anyway 14k dollars just wasted. The only good thing about it is that she got the info that the bags are fake. If she didn't post the pictures she wouldn't have known.

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
datigbogirl:

And wats d durability of such replicas?

Super durable if you can buy a quality replica afterall you wouldnt be dragging the bags on d ground.
Many of these artists use counterfeit stuff but use swag to covet it and deceive people.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by 100Cents: 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
Linda lacks street smartness.

God just dash the girl money..

Its FAKE. I know it even without seeing an original..
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by ChappyChase: 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

Bros some things for outside tie me down o.

How your side na?
My side cool oo, but he be like say Glo network don drink ogogoro for my matter! Since 5am this morning I no fit make calls, talk more of browsing!
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by julsuc: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
SolexxBarry:
All these write up just for a bag oh please undecided undecided
This Linda get time o
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by pussypounder(m): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
olashas:

Which mud? grin. Abegi. She just got a taste of what she makes celebrities go through
I just want to use my dig bick to slap your ugly face and put it back in your mouth angry
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by sundoj08(m): 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
doveda:

Nothing

My initial sentence had a literal meaning. Westerners might appear nor to be matetialisic however it does not mean they are not.

Now it makes more sense and you're absolutely right.
The earlier assertion just seemed far fetched at first glance.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by doveda: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
sundoj08:

Now it makes more sense and you're absolutely right.
The earlier assertion just seemed far fetched at first glance.
smiley
That was why I was bugging you to go to school

Sorry!
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by sundoj08(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
doveda:

smiley
That was why I was bugging you to go to school

Sorry!

Totally accepted smiley

My apologies too!
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Austinio: 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pls whats so important abt d bag or will it make somebody not to die again.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by gemale(m): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
Meanwhile boyz don dey scheme on hw 2 kidnap Linda family member 4 N20m ransom. Make she no come dey talk say money no dey. U get N500m house & N4m bag? U gats settle boyz o!
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by gemale(m): 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
Meanwhile 1 Chinese/Indian Hermes Barkin 'manufacturer' is chilling somewhere enjoying d $14k dt he just scammed 4rm1 famous 9ja mugu & Igbo dudes in aba b lyk "CHAI!!! dt cld have bin us".
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by meedx: 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dem fit bag PhD for inside the bag?
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
Adonis3:

And that's the annoying thing

How much does she have sef,

Yes, I repeat, how much does she have??

That has made her to be shouting upandan

Na she go first buy house for banana island nii??

it is what we call in yoruba land aijoberi (or aijolari) i.e he who hasn't tasted soup (life) before

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date / Mercy Eke On Bike On Her Way To The Airport (Video) / Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.