Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake (80315 Views)

Orezi Threatens To Disgrace A Male Celebrity Owing Him Over Dud Cheque / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / See This Hilarious Meme Of Linda Ikeji's Birkins Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Achorise: 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
My dear, you have separated yourself by class,Dont downgrade yourself by answering every thread or counter thread directed @ you , by so doing you maybe proving only one thing, that you have money but no excellence.

3 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by MMotimo: 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
No need for all the noise
All Linda needs to do is post the receipt which can be easily verified from Hermes' records but she won't do that because there are no Hermes receipts for fake bags

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by ochiora(f): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
I really don't know why most of our ladies have chosen to be vain. All these razzmatazz just to prove the authenticity of a bag, ordinary bag bikonu?

3 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Ferdinandu(m): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
Fake bag ,fake lady, fake life .Bleep off nobody gives a damn if you buy A million dollar bag

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by atoleybaba(m): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
ibkgab001:
But where are we heading to in this country...... black people black notion

what concerns anyone about your bag aunty linda.... even if you buy a wallet of 1B usd it should be no one`s buisness by the way Me and Anas go come investigate am
u put ur private life online and u don't want people to comment on it my brother is it possible? She put herself in d mess so let her face d music if she no put d bag pic online who go tackle am whether it is fake or not....social media is a public forum

3 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
does she need to defend her hand bags? this linda ikeji self... she is becoming something else.

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Goridoe(m): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
tcheeew.... fewlish thread i found myself in this night ehn..

my chelsea pipu, howva jawe? abi una boots too na fake ni grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by bussieboi(m): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
all dese for what, all i see are vanity bags dat a man wud neva know its worth unless u tell him

the irony is its a female dat wud see the bag and knw its quite expensive.

ask around an average man has no idea d difference between an aba made nag and a italian bag
all we see is a bag!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
MMotimo:
No need for all the noise
All Linda needs to do is post the receipt which can be easily verified from Hermes' records but she won't do that because there are no Hermes receipts for fake bags

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by akike: 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
I can't even . . .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by bookface: 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
Now i understand why she is still single.

7 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Deo1986(m): 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
Bend down select original ok 1500 if dem be no catch her we foe tink say na original. people eye sharp sha. grin

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Pesuzok(m): 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
#lindashowthereceipt

3 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by cold(m): 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
AdaNri1:
you have never been dragged through mud then.

When some people go out of their way like witches on a broom to disgrace you because they're filled with jealousy, you shouldn't let them win.
I concur. Most Nigerians are just a miserable lot taking out their frustrations on their betters

3 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by favouritesahaba: 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
YOU NKO?

YOU DON MARRY

tpiar:
anyway, se the bags na her babies or what exactly is she saying, I dont get it.

Linda, gree for one of these single men to marry you nah?

even if na fake marriage.

abi you don marry ni?

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by tinsel: 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
Howl old is she?

3 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by VickyRotex(f): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
AdaNri1:

When some people go out of their way like witches on a broom to disgrace you because they're filled with jealousy, you shouldn't let them win.

You actually Win when you remain Silent. Silence is Golden!

Now, they Won. Cos no matter what she says to defend herself, some people (I, inclusive) now see her as someone who has allowed wealth riches get into her head.

13 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by godoluwa(m): 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
naijaboiy:
So na bag we wan dey discuss upandan for NL now?

i'll like to see where this will end. I hope it pays my bills though. undecided
lmao, i tire o. instead to discuss ao we go make 1naira equals $1. *smh, spit on the thread & walks out*

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
Vanity upon vanity...rubbish something.I just hope say na rat skin dem use do the bag make she catch Lassa make we hear word

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
This lady is loosing it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Bhella5(m): 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
bbeautylik:
Why she no be like Murray Bruce
U just killed it.

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by tpiar: 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
favouritesahaba:
ME NKO?

I DON MARRY?

Why are you folks finding it difficult to marry, just curious.

too much pride?
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by tpiar: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
AdaNri1:

too much energy being expended over a bag, that's foolish if you ask me.

and in Nigeria of all places?

see what the internet is causing.

when they said a child was thrown into the forest and left to starve until a white lady rescued him, is it not highly inappropriate to start "internet wars" afterwards advertising expensive luxury items?

7 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Armstrong34(m): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
I wonder y person go use 4.8 million buy bag..
......it's so ridiculous.... even Forbes billionaires hardly lavish cash to DAT extent....I knw of one who drives a damn Volvo n he jus happy

4 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Armstrong34(m): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
I wonder y person go use 4.8 million buy bag..
......it's so ridiculous.... even Forbes billionaires hardly lavish cash to DAT extent....I knw of one who drives a damn Volvo n he jus happy

3 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by dammytosh: 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
I can imagine her mindset and the kind of guys she will be attracting with this kind of mentality.

Poverty of the mind is stronger.

Hermes confirmed the bag is fake why not leave it at that instead of exposing her stupeedity online.

As for the online soldiers, after she share 100k and use the remaining 4.8 million to buy a fake bag, unaa dooo

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
Meanwhile there was a 2 year old living on the streets naked and malnourished in the same Nigeria.

God, where is your eye?

10 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by doveda: 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
repogirl:
She is doing this all WRONG angry

Now I understand why she is single, how many men can afford this kind of lifestyle or tolerate her braggadocios and very vocal mouth? Maybe some Princ will marry her sha because as she dey do now, e be like sey her level don too high for normal human beings.

See how she is bragging..... anyway, it doesn't change the fact that she bought a fake and its not a very good fake sef. She should better ask for a refund and also remember that Pride goes before a fall.

You would do worse if you were in her shoes. You are very
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by jamela(f): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
This is all publicity stunt, she is known for gossip, now its catching up with her and she is trying to debunk it with all she's got. Please leave L.I alone, she can rock whatever she likes its her money.

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by mhizmercinda(f): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Deo1986:
Bend down select original ok 1500 if dem be no catch her we foe tink say na original. people eye sharp sha. grin
.but lyk seriously na who e concern?
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by doveda: 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mikeiron78:

The more she defends petty stuff, the more she losses her credibility. It's not that serious. Only in Nigeria are material things are glorified. Here in America, you can but an airplane if you like, who cares?

Nah, if you carry a Birkin bag in America. people will literally worship you

Go figure undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos / Peter Okoye Performs As "Mr P" In Abuja(PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.