Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

How I See Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I See Nigeria (350 Views)

195 Countries Of The World And Their Population (see Nigeria At #7) / Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. / ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I See Nigeria by chillbabe(f): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
I often smile wen Nigerians get so mad with the looters of our nation !
Forgetting that every Nigerian is as guilty as those stealing govt funds.

If the lecturers were to refund all the monies stolen from students , billions wld have been recovered!

If the police shld refund all the 20 naira & bail money, billions of dollars wld be recovered.

And the dreaded of them all, the civil servants!
If they were to refund, I bet u, Nigerian wld function for 20 years without raising a single revenue!

Every Nigerian definitely has one or two things to refund either to Nigeria or to individuals we have created!

because those who have not gotten the opportunity to steal from govt have cheated the nation one way or the other including cheating & stealing from fellow citizens, neighbours, families, friends & clients.

But the most heartbreaking of it all is if the govt too was to refund all its unfulfilled promises, every Nigerian citizens wld have owned an airplane!
Re: How I See Nigeria by chillbabe(f): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
Until we start fighting corruption in Nigeria within our families,
It will remain our way of life!

I'm looking up to a day wives wld advise their husbands thus;
"My husband hope u have not stolen public funds today??
Hope u are doing ur job with
out-most transparency?

And the kids wld also beg their parents not to steal, Loot our country for the good & benefit of the future generation!

Unfortunately, our families are the ones pushing their love ones to steal & Loot our collective wealth by making outrageous demands, enjoying stolen wealth as a lifestyle!

I wld suggest the spouse & kids of corrupt politicians be charged along side their spouses & parents as accomplices & beneficiaries of stolen wealth!
Maybe then, this madness of embezzlement wld automatically reduce!
This is why the Abachas are quietly enjoying their father's Loots!

1 Like

Re: How I See Nigeria by Lytech(m): 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lets keep praying for our dear country... Lets try do our part in reducing corruption... I belive one day,nigeria will be a better country... God bless nigeria
Re: How I See Nigeria by Cholls(m): 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
my sister you're making sense.

(1) (Reply)

Is Ben Murray-bruce A Hypocrite? Or Are People Overreacting? / Buhari VS Ernest Shonekan / Reps Warn Members Against Interfering In Senate, Marafa's Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.