Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (211529 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:55am On Mar 06, 2017

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:35am On Mar 06, 2017
Chapter Twenty
1. Now the homos of Komas gathered their wealth in gold and ivories and silver and all kinds of precious things.
2. And they said, we shall not take anything which belongs to god. For clay and sand has god given to us, but we, out of our own covetousness have dug the treasure of god and have stolen his hidden wealth.
3. Now the foreigners said, gather all the gold and silver of the land and we shall heaped them together and sacrifice them to our god.
4. And the smell of it shall be pleasing to him. And he shall bless your land.
5. So they came and gathered all the treasures of the land together in one place. And some of the foreigners waited daily at the bank of the seas until the others came with ships.
6. And one named Makator said, the books of the jews have done a great feat of magia. For we have gathered more than seven thousand shekels of silver and gold.
7. For the urims which we spoke to them has worked greatly upon them. And they have believed all our lies.
8. And the language which they speak did we speak to them, saying, we are the angels of your god.
9. Now they loaded the ship with much gold and silver and other treasures of Komas, saying, he who has head to think deep shall gather the little wealth of they who cannot think deep with their heads. And by so shall all the little wealth here and there make him rich.
10. And it is wisdom if he returns to do a little good to the land which he has cheated, saying, I have done all these good out of the wealth of my own hands.
11. But the wise knows that the little good done to a cheated kingdom by he who cheats him is for the purpose of cheating him again.
12. Now when the foreigners had taken away much gold, Bedi said to the people of the land, how did you cheaply lose your wealth O Komas?
13. How did you exchange your treasures for the words of the mouth? For they have motivated you to give all the treasures of the land to a god whom we do not know.
14. And we do not see this god ascending to take the gold away. But by night did they move all these gold into a large vessel and depart.
15. Now let us reason deep, O Komas, let us be strong like Ashant who have fought hard to keep these foreigners away from their land.
16. For a decade ago did Mattu lead the land of Ashant against these foreigners and he prevailed.
17. For so did they preserve the golden stool. Now shall the golden stool not have been taken away if it is in our own land here?
18. For we think like a sheep in this land, being too gullible. And I have heard how some of you say that you are a sheep to Zeusus Krista.
19. And the spiritual of the land now say that they would rather be poor in the matter of spirituality and go to heaven than to be rich in spirituality and go to hell fire.
20. This is the beginning of destruction and the reduction of our land to nothing.
21. Now the homos of Komas said, keep quiet you Bedi, or else the ground shall swallow you whole as it swallowed those who spoke against Moussa.
22. And Bedi laughed, saying, do you fear the fables of other lands and laugh over your Own fables?
23. How many fearful fables of Nansi do we have in this land which are more fearful than that of the foreigners?
24. Yet you do not value and respect your own fables, but the fables of other lands do you fear with all your souls.
25. Now the chiefs and the king of Komas said, it is enough, you Bedi. And they took his position of chieftancy from him.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:19am On Mar 06, 2017

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:28am On Mar 06, 2017
21. And they stretched forth to take the golden stool also, but Samoa, the son of Mattu went into the place where the stool was kept.
22. And he ran with it until he had reached the forest of Kotok. And he began to dig a hole, for he knew that the homos of Komas had surrounded Kotok.
23. And Samoa kept the golden stool in the hole which he had dug and covered it with leaves and hays. . And when he began to leave the place, the homos of Komas caught him.
24. And they said, where is the golden stool which you took with you? And Samoa said, even if you kill me, I shall not tell you where it is, neither shall I give the symbol of our unity to you.
25. For if the stool is gone, then shall the unity of Ashant disappear like vapour.
26. Now they took Samoa and pierced him severely, saying, give to us the golden stool. And Samoa continually refused them their request.
27. And when they had tortured him till the seventeenth day, they took the sword and pierced him through the belly.
28. And the blood of Samoa ran through the soil of the forest.
29. Now while Samoa breathed heavily qnd was about to give up, a damsel came and saw him. And she took him up and treated him.
30. And Samoa told her where he had buried the stool. And Samoa died on her legs.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
otemdomino:
Have you rescheduled the date I will lose everything I have and beg for bread? grin

You aren't replying any of my mails, why na?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:18am On Mar 07, 2017
Chapter Twenty-Two
1. Now when Mattu saw that his only son had been killed in the battle, he wept bitterly.
2. And Mattu said, how is life so wicked? For my only son has it taken away from me?
3. The blood of Samoa and the soul of it; the strength of a youth is gone. He was killed in his full strength.

4. Where are the gods of the land when Komas come against us? Do we pray in vain? Do we request in vain?
5. Why has death taken Samoa away from me? Can a thousand children replace my only son?
6. Can the raindrops of the heavens fill up the vacuum he has left? How is a righteous son cut off?
7. Can the powers that be not keep him away from dangers?
8. All the gods must be asleep, or they love to see evil overcome good.
9. Where are the oceans and the seas? Where is the horizon? Where is the sky? Come now and whisper to me the purpose of living upon the surface of the earth?
10. For it seems like there is no purpose for living. The ambitions of Samoa are good, but his life has been ripped off.
11. For he has dreamt of making fire with the lightning and turning the soil of the land to nourishment.
12. For he has said, if gold could be hidden in the soil, then the soil must have potentials for something better.
13. But Samoa is gone and the strength of Mattu is taken away.
14. Now when Mattu had slept deep in his emotion, his soul left him to access other places.
15. And Mattu saw his son. And he ran towards him and held him tight. And he said, son, what are you doing in this place?
16. And Samoa said, the greatest purpose of my life has been fulfilled and my time on earth was up.
17. And Mattu said, what is the greatest purpose of your life? And Samoa said, the golden stool is the heart of Ashant and all the lands around it.
18. And it shall be an abuse to our ancestors who crafted it. And they would lose their joy in the afterlifes which they now occupy, seeing that the ancient culture of the land had been taken away.
19. For even if they take away the names of our land, they should not be able to take away the unity of it.
20. For a time will come when the names of our lands shall be contorted and made to appear like foreign names.
21. And Samoa shall be changed to that which sounds similar to it in another religion. For Samoa shall be called Asam.
22. And Atu shall be made to sound like Atur. But the golden stool shall not be replaced with another thing; for it is the symbol of unity.
23. And the souls of our ancestors rejoice in it.
24. Now o father, do not see my death as evil, for it was my time to leave the surface of the earth.
25. But my name shall not be forgotten, even though it shall be hidden for thousands of years.
26. For the god of wisdom and truth shall come. And all hidden heroes shall be made known. And all evil beings, who shall be formally celebrated shall he castigate.
27. For the son of truth shall make us see the universe as it is and not as it is supposed.
28. And all cursers and evil wishers who are being revvered as prophets shall be laid side by side with the real heroes.
29. And the works of their hands shall speak for them. For they who have really done humanity good have been underestimated and made unpopular. While they who curse and wish evils here and there have been praised and made famous.
30. But O father, the voice of the voiceless souls shall be brought again. And many shall know me and name their children after me, Samoa and after you Mattu.
31. For the deeper meaning of Samoa is justice and the hidden meaning of Mattu is unity.
32. Now Mattu said, return with me to the earth, or else I shall follow you to the abode of the dead.
33. And Samoa said, your time is not up yet. For you shall spend my year and your years together upon the earth. For you shall not die until 120 years. And Ashant shall never be conquered by the foreigners as long as you live upon its soil.
34. And you shall stand to bring guilt upon the minds of the dwellers of Komas, showing them peace rather than revenge. For the lands of Aferk stand for peace and not war.
35. Now Mattu awoke in the midst of those who were about to bury him. And they feared when they saw him rise.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 08, 2017
Otem, you said Atum, Yahweh, Allah and the other gods are brothers and are sons of God Almighty.

Do you mean God Almighty gave birth to gods or He created them? I don't understand. Or are you saying He made/created them? If that is the case, then how are these gods His children? God also made animals and plants, and we don't call them His children.

Thanks
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
coolesmile:
Otem, you said Atum, Yahweh, Allah and the other gods are brothers and are sons of God Almighty.

Do you mean God Almighty gave birth to gods or He created them? I don't understand. Or are you saying He made/created them? If that is the case, then how are these gods His children? God also made animals and plants, and we don't call them His children.

Thanks
He made the gods and they called him his father. That's when the concept of children came there. i.e. it would be so rude and unacceptable of anyone to tell a child who calls him father that 'I AM NOT YOUR FATHER.'
Moreso, we don't have only biological father, we have adopted father too.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 09, 2017
otemanuduno:
He made the gods and they called him his father. That's when the concept of children came there. i.e. it would be so rude and unacceptable of anyone to tell a child who calls him father that 'I AM NOT YOUR FATHER.'
Moreso, we don't have only biological father, we have adopted father too.
He is an adopted father? I see lipsrsealed
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by myk2mic: 8:37am On Mar 09, 2017
Why do we have people with different skin types and complexion
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
myk2mic:
Why do we have people with different skin types and complexion
According to the DOCTUFOS, when God the Universe made the first set of being, he made them with different kinds of complexions. Now these first set of beings made the ancient humans with the tepex and a mixture of their own genes.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 12:06am On Mar 10, 2017

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:48am On Mar 10, 2017
Chapter Twenty-Four
1. Now Mattu and Bedi met at Gana, a place from where the foreigners ruled over six kingdoms.
2. For the foreigners had assigned all the kings and chiefs and priests of the lands and kingdoms they had conquered to make a report of the things which happened daily in their lands.
3. And for the purpose of easy movement were they given donkeys and horses.
4. Now these were the kingdoms which the foreigners had possessed and had begun to rule together;
5. Guma, Gwana, Evedok, Fedon and Komas.
6. But Komas was The largest of all the lands possessed by the foreigners. But Ashant was two times greater than Komas in size, but the foreigners had not yet taken control of it.
7. Now at Gana, Mattu and Bedi went into a place and sought after the strength of Gana, who was the greatest king among the homo erectuses in the days when the giants were more upon the kingdoms.
8. And Mattu and Bedi said, O spirit of Gana, the spirit of our ancestors, we are preparing for the battle against the foreigners. Now arise and help us win this battle.
9. For if one kingdom in Aferk conquer another, is it not better than foreigners to do so upon our land?
10. You are asleep O spirit of our ancestors. For if you are not asleep, we would have had the strength to attack and conquer these people once and all.
11. But they come upon us with great weapons. For they have crafted much thing which we could not imagine to do till these days.
12. And they have a rod and a powder for killing. And they have devices which they used to see us when we are far from them.
13. And they can make insects and other things appear larger. And they create much illusion which we would never have imagined.
14. Why is it so if you are awake? Now let your spirit awaken our kingdoms also. And give great things to us for making.
15. Now both Mattu and Bedi fell into a trance together. And in their trance, they both saw a very white light. And the light said, you have come deep into your head, which is the seat of the soul.
16. And they said, how do we come here and what have we come to do here?
17. And the light said, you seek an answer to a burning desire of your mind. Now I have come to answer you according to that which you seek.
18. And Mattu said, what are you? Are you the soul of Gana? And the light said, I am everything at once. For all souls are conscious in me.
19. For all things are light and I am a matrix of the lights together.
20. Now Bedi said, why could we not do great things like the foreigners do?
21. And the light said, there are eras in nature. And at every era does the wind of nature blow into the world. And all the dwellers of the earth shall think themselves out of their former era into a new one.
22. And those whose heads are not developed enough to accept the new era shall remain in their archaic era.
23. And those in the new era shall visit them and conquer them. This is what Aferk your continent suffers at this moment.
24. For the era of enlightenment came, but because the heads of the homos of Aferk have not developed to the point where they shall receive enlightenment, they remained in their stone era.
25. And the foreigners made ships and crossed the oceans and the seas to come to the land of Aferk whose heads could not yet receive enlightenment.
26. Now Bedi asked, how do we develop our heads in readiness for another era? And the light said, it is by questioning everything.
27. And a great bang would occur in the head of such thinker. And with the great bang shall enlightenment come.
28. But you Aferk have refused to think deeply, even from the beginning of the world when Momo Was The god of it.
29. And Mattu said, I have thought deeply O great light. And the light said, so that is why the foreigners could not rule easily over your land.
30. For one thinker from the head is greater than one hundred gullible homos whose heart emotions are their guiders. But a thinker shall refuse for his land the things which are evil and dangerous.
31. Then Mattu said, how then shall Aferk come into the new era in which these other homos have come already?
32. And the light said, only by critical thinking can an era be replaced for another. For all heads are connected and only by critical thinking can two homos access the content of the head of each other.
33. For both you and Bedi have seen me in common because you reason deep along the same line. And you are both not gullible.
34. And you have much curiosity. For he who is curious for learning shall not be disappointed.
35. Now when Mattu and Bedi awoke, they asked one another if he saw what himself saw. And they agreed that they both saw those things.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:18am On Mar 12, 2017

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 7:01am On Mar 14, 2017

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 7:03am On Mar 14, 2017
15. For the indigenes call only upon nature for help. And they do not have any god in particular as their god.
16.. And one called Rastus came to the land and said, I love your land because you do not accept the traditions of others over your own.
17. And you have prospered greatly in the things which you do. For a land without many beliefs shall have much time to do findings.
18. For I have observed and known that there are three things the world is made to revolve around. And these are beliefs, findings and making wealth.
19. And beliefs are made for making personal wealth, but findings are made for making economic wealth. And the true knowledge of the earth are not in beliefs but in findings.
20. For beliefs are made so that a million poor homos should enrich one soul through deception, but findings are made so that one intlelligent soul could make the lives of a million homos better.
21. Now the homos of Aktum loved Rastus so much that they made him king after the death of the last finder of their empire called Obert.
22. And Rastus ruled Aktum for two years and departed, saying, my mission is more than pleasure and wealth. But for knowledge and findings am I born.
23. And Aktum left many words of deep knowledge with them. And he taught them how to make wealth at all times without dishonesty.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 7:05am On Mar 14, 2017
Chapter Twenty-Seven
1. Now one named Zed of the land of Aktum began to think, saying, how shall I make wealth for my nation? And he said, we do not have many resources in this land.
2. For it is as if nature hates us. Now let all the rich of this land gather and let us find a way to make wealth. For I have read the books which Rastus our past king wrote concerning making of wealth without dishonesty.
3. And all the rich traders listened to the voice of Zed. And Zed counted them and saw that they were many. For they were seven hundred and two innumber.
4. And when Zed sought to know what they traded, they mentioned the same things. For they all traded in five things; in dates, cowries, skins, mill stones and clay.
5. And Zed said, if seven hundred and two of you trade in only five things, then you shall make the rest of the nation go many days journey to Egept and Aethiopia and Soud and Makka to buy things which we need daily. And even to Ashant and Komas shall you go to get gold. And to Negre shall you dare to go also, saying, let us buy fruits that we shall eat today and tomorrow.
6. And our strength shall be wasted on nothing. And our resources shall be gone.
7. Now let it be done in this manner; let these seven hundred and two traders go in two and purchase three hundred and fifty-one things in very large quantities.
8. And the things which they purchase shall be able to sustain both us and those in other kingdoms who shall come to purchase them.
9. And we shall have no more need of going individually to other lands all the time, saying, we want to buy this and that.
10. Now when the people heard the idea of Zed, they said, you are wise. And the poor gathered their monies and resources also, saying, let us benefit in this trade too.
11. And let the gains of this trade come to us according to the proportion of the resources we have contributed. And so went 702 traders in group of 2 to different lands where the resources which they needed were found.
12. And they were escorted by the knights.
13. And they went each group to the places where the things which they would buy were available. And they purchased more than 351 resources altogether.
14. And they purchased salt from Hani and dates from Egept. And they purchased also kaolin, clay, gold, silver, birds, goats, fowls, fruit, weaponry, scrolls, papyri, fllat stones, chalk, obsidian, blue water, snails, cotton, glasses, cowries:
15. Sandstone, Charnockite, gypsum, red powder for making fire, sulphur, firewood, rubber, soft and hard wood, earthen vessels, palm leaves, wine, seedlings, bracelets, carved images, diamond, ointment, sweet things and bitter roots;
16. Salmon fish, meat, talc, sour seed, flowers, kernels, esters, cattle, horses, donkeys, camels, dogs, cats, tortoise, snails, tagagom for counting, feather brush, ink, gamestones, beads, needles, pawpaw leaves, herbs;
17. Scarlet paints, swords, razors, flat fans, thimbles, wool, eye covers, jewelries, fingernails, sparrow eggs, honey, glues, starch, waxes, mirrors, bamboo, white sand and many other things which the people of other lands sought after for daily use.
18. And after twenty-three days, all the traders returned to the land of Aktum with the things which they had bought. And they had many goods in their land for use and for sale.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
Chapter Twenty-Eight
1. Now when the surrounding lands heard that Aktum had all the things which they needed to buy, they said, we shall go to Aktum to acquire the things which we went about to other lands to acquire before.
2. For it shall be better if we stay in Aktum to purchase all the things which were sold across ten kingdoms. For it shall save us of going here and there and wearying our bodies in doing so.
3. Now when Zed had seen that the foreigners came into the land in multitude from the east and west of Aktum, he said to the sellers, double the price of the goods.
4. And the sellers said, why do you suggest this, O great Zed? For these rich traders shall not buy them from us if we do so.
5. And Zed said, it is not so. For they shall indeed buy them from us even if the prices of our goods are tripled. For there is no kingdom in all the earth which has all the things they wish to buy except us.
6. And it shall be counted as a waste of strength if they go about to buy the things they need from different lands rather than buying them all in one place where everything is available.
7. For it shall be foo*lishness for anyone to say, I shall go to Egept to buy dates and from there shall I go to Ashant to buy gold.
8. And from there shall I go to Negre to buy roots. And from there shall I depart to Ludim to buy millstones. And from there shall I go to Soud to buy blue water. And from there shall I return to my land.
9. Now think about this; shall such trader not become exhausted? Shall he not faint on the way and die? And the dangers of travelling through the forests and the wilderness shall he consider. And he shall not do so.
10. But he shall say, let me go into the kingdom where all these goods are available and buy them once and all.
11. Now when Zed had ended his sayings, the people were amazed. And they said, you are indeed filled with wisdom.
12. And they did as Zed had directed them. And so did they make gains.
13. Now Zed said, let they who enter our land be charged. Let them pay some token, for this is how they do in Roma and Grecon also.
14. And Gubit has emulated them also. So the people agreed to receive tokens from strangers who come into their lands.
15, And the multitude of foreigners and traders paid the sum which they had been charged.
16. Now Zed said, let those who knows when there shall be famines in different lands come forth. And twenty-seven wise homos came to Zed.
17. And Zed enquired from them when there shall be famine in many lands. And the wise homos said, according to histories of the past, Egept shall be dry at this period.
18. And at that period shall the seas of Gugirio and Han be dry also. And they shall have no more salt.
19. And Sino shall have little straw at that time of the year. For we know how nature and history work together to make the past coincide with the present and the future. And we know that what has happened before in those lands shall happen again.
20. For we need no prophecy to know this.
21. Now Zed said, then let us rejoice if we know this. Go to all the lands and buy their goods in abundance. And these goods which you shall buy, let them be kept in store until these lands shall be dry.
22. And the people who buy shall go to them, saying, sell us the goods which are natural with your kingdom. And these kingdoms shall say, we are in famine.
23. And they shall hear of Aktum. And they shall come and buy those goods which we have kept in store.
24. And we shall have much people coming to our land to buy. And some of them shall not return to their lands anymore.
25. So Zed sent the people to go and buy goods from the lands which often experienced famine. And they bought from Maka, Ethiopia, Lubim, Grecon, Roma and many other lands.
26. And after five years, there was great famine in many lands of Urope, for the locusts came and ate the green grasses in all the lands.
27. And the rain ceased from falling at when due. And the east wind did not blow as it should.
28. And hazes came upon the kingdoms and nations in Urope. And there was scarcity of food and resources.
29. And the waters of many nations began to dry up. For the astrologers had spoken of such things before when they had read into the stars and found the things of the past for the purpose of predicting the things which shall happen.
30. Now many nations began to visit Aktum in large number. And many of them did not return to their lands again.
31.And Zed made a decree, saying, if you say that you shall remain in our land, then you shall work in our farms.
32. And you shall irrigate the farms and till it. And you shall be paid for your work.
33. And about a hundred thousand homos agreed to stay in Aktum; and Aktum expanded its territory, because parts of Aethiopia and Soud and bordering kingdoms had claimed to be Aktumites.
34. And Aktum prospered greatly all through the time of Zed and the 701 rich traders. And there was almost no poor indigene in Aktum because they made sure the resources of the land was circulated.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Chapter Twenty-Nine

1. Now Zed was very much of age. And he said, I shall commit the welfare of this land into the hands of another homo.
2. And Zed gave the welfare of the land to the care of Murek. And he said, my son Murek, hear the words of my mouth.
3. And if you do so, Aktum shall continuously develop. And it shall be first among all kingdoms of the world in the matter of trade.
4. Sell not the seeds that are for planting. For if you sell the seeds of your land which are able to yield the best of yield, you shall wear yourself out to buy other seeds from other lands.
5. But they shall not grow well in your land because they shall be strangers to your land.
6.Remember to let the land rest each year after you have planted and harvested on it.
7. For it is better for you to go and use another land for planting in the year after, so that you do not over-labour one land, or it shall yield little harvest for you.
8. Be mindful not to sell or gift your lands to foreigners. For if you do, you shall regret it thereafter.
9. Let the goods of the land not be wholesomely traded with foreigners, such that there is nothing left for your own consumption.
10. Rather, appoint one to be in charge of the distribution and trading of the food and resources.
11. Let the forest trees be replaced whenever they are cut down. For the forests need not to be starved of trees, or else it should no more be called a forest.
12. For a forest which has no trees in it is like a mouth whose tongue has been uprooted.t
13. Do not join many kingdoms and empires to trade in slaves. For it is not befitting of the homos to trade themselves for money.
14. For if even the animals shall not trade themselves, why should the homos do so?
15. And the matter of slavery is something which Atum the god of reality have mentioned in his books, saying, it is not moral to be involved in slave trade.
16. But when some gods of religion heard him, they said that he was foolish.
17. And from then till now, spanning millions of years, many gods and nephilims have come and gone, but none of them saw slavery as a bad thing.
18. From Attis to Zeusus Krista, even to Sol and Murhamid, who all spoke of slavery as if it is a good thing.
19. And none of them prophesied the end of slave trade, but more prophecies of destructions did they give in addition to the problems of the world.
20. But I prophesy by the urim, saying, let slave trade be ended. And I know that it shall come to pass.
19. For deep into my soul do I wish for the end of slavery, which is a common trade in these days.
18. But in Aferk, some of the gods have refused slavery from the beginning.
19. Now I say to Aktum again, do not join other lands to deal in slave trade.
20. Watch what goes into your body. For dirty things which you put inside your body shall defile and pollute your blood.
21. And if you eat without washing your hands, you shall fall sick with time. For I have heard how the foreigners said that it does not matter if you do so.
22. Now also, do not wait in your land only, saying, the nations shall come and buy our goods as usual. But go into the kingdoms all around and make known the things which you have for trade.
23. Do not let them buy goods from you, saying, we shall pay you after twenty days. For some debts cannot be cleared. And such debts are bad for the growth of a kingdom.
24. Therefore be wise not to sell on credit to the nations. Do not trade imperishable goods with perishable ones. Rather, ask for talents of silver and gold as payment for the durable goods you sell.
25. Let not the Nubis overtake you in the matter of trading. For we have heard how some of them went behind our back, dressing like we Aktumites and going to Hindi to buy goods from them in our names, knowing that we have a very good relationship with them.
26. And they went to their own land to sell these goods they have bought.
27. If other kingdoms come to you and say, let us buy the whole of your market for a million talent of gold, do not agree. But if they say, let us take part in the buying and selling of goods upon your land, do not decline, but accept them if you have checked their intentions and find them honest.
28. Permit foreigners to trade in your land, but do not leave them uncharged. Tax them as you tax your own people also.
29. But do not treat them unfairly.
30. Do not hate foreigners who come to do business in your land so much that you kill them and steal from them.
31. Rather, take them to the law enforcers when they wrong you. Do not pass the aggression of the offence of one guilty foreigner upon a thousand remaining ones who are innocent.
32. I do not want to say this, but I shall do so; you have heard that you should not mix religion with the matter of health. I also add this; do not mix religion with the matter of business.
33. For whatever you mix religion with shall not succeed. For many great nations have been brought down by religion.
34. And many great kingdoms have been crushed by the weight of religion. And many honest nations have been made dishonest by the lies of religion.
35. And many wise nations have turned to foolishness by the dirt of religion. And corruption have become the portion of many empires who were once great and full of integrity.
36. For Hindi lie low because of religion. And Egept is forgotten because of the religion they accepted.
37. Therefore I say again, do not mix your business with religion.
38. Have you not heard how Sheu and Sheik from the land of Madin came to me and say, give to us 2 hundred thousand pounds of meat in the name of Alla our god?
39. For if you do so, you shall be greatly blessed by our god. And the stars above your head shall be turned to gold. And your ground shall become diamond.
40. And your life shall be as smooth as the graphite laid at the bank of the sea. And the land breeze and the sea breeze shall blow blessings and health upon you.
41. And your baskets shall be filled with food from heaven, for the windows of heaven shall open and Alla our god shall pour out onions and cucumber and garlic and grapes and ginger and all manner of food stuff into your baskets.
42. And your urine which sink into your ground shall become manure to your plants. And your corn shall be fatter than the tongue of a whale.
43. And your rain shall be blessings to your body. And no sickness shall henceforth stick to your skin and bones.
44. Now after Sheu and Sheik had ended their prayers which was as long as the nose of an elephant, I Zed said, what shall be my portion if I do not give you this 2 thousands pound of meat?
45. And they said, if you do not give us our request, Alla our god shall blow smoke and fire from his nostril into your land.
46. And locusts shall devour your land to the ground. And the palmer worms and the canker worms shall ruin all souls in Aktum.
47. And the wind shall blow death upon you. And your weather shall become hotter. And fire and brimstone shall burn up your land like Sodom-Egypt.
48. And you shall decay, bringing out maggots from your head to toes. And the rain shall be turned to arrows to Pierce your skins like thorns.
49. Now when they had ended their sayings,
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
otemanuduno:
Chapter Twenty-Nine

1. Now Zed was very much of age. And he said, I shall commit the welfare of this land into the hands of another homo.
2. And Zed gave the welfare of the land to the care of Murek. And he said, my son Murek, hear the words of my mouth.
3. And if you do so, Aktum shall continuously develop. And it shall be first among all kingdoms of the world in the matter of trade.
4. Sell not the seeds that are for planting. For if you sell the seeds of your land which are able to yield the best of yield, you shall wear yourself out to buy other seeds from other lands.
5. But they shall not grow well in your land because they shall be strangers to your land.
6.Remember to let the land rest each year after you have planted and harvested on it.
7. For it is better for you to go and use another land for planting in the year after, so that you do not over-labour one land, or it shall yield little harvest for you.
8. Be mindful not to sell or gift your lands to foreigners. For if you do, you shall regret it thereafter.
9. Let the goods of the land not be wholesomely traded with foreigners, such that there is nothing left for your own consumption.
10. Rather, appoint one to be in charge of the distribution and trading of the food and resources.
11. Let the forest trees be replaced whenever they are cut down. For the forests need not to be starved of trees, or else it should no more be called a forest.
12. For a forest which has no trees in it is like a mouth whose tongue has been uprooted.t
13. Do not join many kingdoms and empires to trade in slaves. For it is not befitting of the homos to trade themselves for money.
14. For if even the animals shall not trade themselves, why should the homos do so?
15. And the matter of slavery is something which Atum the god of reality have mentioned in his books, saying, it is not moral to be involved in slave trade.
16. But when some gods of religion heard him, they said that he was foolish.
17. And from then till now, spanning millions of years, many gods and nephilims have come and gone, but none of them saw slavery as a bad thing.
18. From Attis to Zeusus Krista, even to Sol and Murhamid, who all spoke of slavery as if it is a good thing.
19. And none of them prophesied the end of slave trade, but more prophecies of destructions did they give in addition to the problems of the world.
20. But I prophesy by the urim, saying, let slave trade be ended. And I know that it shall come to pass.
19. For deep into my soul do I wish for the end of slavery, which is a common trade in these days.
18. But in Aferk, some of the gods have refused slavery from the beginning.
19. Now I say to Aktum again, do not join other lands to deal in slave trade.
20. Watch what goes into your body. For dirty things which you put inside your body shall defile and pollute your blood.
21. And if you eat without washing your hands, you shall fall sick with time. For I have heard how the foreigners said that it does not matter if you do so.
22. Now also, do not wait in your land only, saying, the nations shall come and buy our goods as usual. But go into the kingdoms all around and make known the things which you have for trade.
23. Do not let them buy goods from you, saying, we shall pay you after twenty days. For some debts cannot be cleared. And such debts are bad for the growth of a kingdom.
24. Therefore be wise not to sell on credit to the nations. Do not trade imperishable goods with perishable ones. Rather, ask for talents of silver and gold as payment for the durable goods you sell.
25. Let not the Nubis overtake you in the matter of trading. For we have heard how some of them went behind our back, dressing like we Aktumites and going to Hindi to buy goods from them in our names, knowing that we have a very good relationship with them.
26. And they went to their own land to sell these goods they have bought.
27. If other kingdoms come to you and say, let us buy the whole of your market for a million talent of gold, do not agree. But if they say, let us take part in the buying and selling of goods upon your land, do not decline, but accept them if you have checked their intentions and find them honest.
28. Permit foreigners to trade in your land, but do not leave them uncharged. Tax them as you tax your own people also.
29. But do not treat them unfairly.
30. Do not hate foreigners who come to do business in your land so much that you kill them and steal from them.
31. Rather, take them to the law enforcers when they wrong you. Do not pass the aggression of the offence of one guilty foreigner upon a thousand remaining ones who are innocent.
32. I do not want to say this, but I shall do so; you have heard that you should not mix religion with the matter of health. I also add this; do not mix religion with the matter of business.
33. For whatever you mix religion with shall not succeed. For many great nations have been brought down by religion.
34. And many great kingdoms have been crushed by the weight of religion. And many honest nations have been made dishonest by the lies of religion.
35. And many wise nations have turned to foolishness by the dirt
47. And the wind shall blow death upon you. And your weather shall become hotter. And fire and brimstone shall burn up your land like Sodom-Egypt.
48. And you shall decay, bringing out maggots from your head to toes. And the rain shall be turned to arrows to Pierce your skins like thorns.
49. Now when they had ended their sayings,

Please complete this chapter for it is getting more interesting

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
I said, are these all the things Alla your god can do? For these things are too little for a threat worth taking away two hundred thousands pounds of gold.
50. Now hear this and add it to your urim of fear. Then shall I fear and give you all the possessions of this kingdom;
51. The feaces of Alla shall be pasted on your land and the stench of it shall kill you and all your plants and children.
52. And he shall poor upon you his urine as rain. And nothing in your land shall survive.
53. Now when I had ended saying this, twelve of the merchant homos feared greatly, saying, Zed, you have blasphemed Alla and you shall not survive tonight into tomorrow.
54. And I said, be not afraid o merchants of Aktum. For ridicule is the antidote of critical threat. For threats to life is the worst of all evil and it is capable of causing illusions and hallucinations, which in the end could lead to death if it is not immediately neutralised with jesting.
55. For this is what they who say that they are witches and wizards do to those who fear them and thereby ruin their lives.
56. Now when Sheu and Sheik were greatly ashamed, they left with their heads turned to the ground.
57. Hear me, Aktum, hear. For they shall come in the name of religion and the gods. Do not listen to their continuous persuasion. For if they have your minds, they shall have all things pertaining to you. And Aktum shall be destroyed eventually.
58. Are they not in Timbok even now already? They go everywhere with their scrolls, seeking the kingdoms to possess. Beware, I say. Beware.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wilgrea7, come and read and become wiser. No scammer can scam you if only you know this truth. BTW,can you tell me if you still pay tithes and offering? If you do, pls to which church?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 1:41am On Mar 25, 2017
otemanuduno:
I said, are these all the things Alla your god can do? For these things are too little for a threat worth taking away two hundred thousands pounds of gold.
50. Now hear this and add it to your urim of fear. Then shall I fear and give you all the possessions of this kingdom;
51. The feaces of Alla shall be pasted on your land and the stench of it shall kill you and all your plants and children.
52. And he shall poor upon you his urine as rain. And nothing in your land shall survive.
53. Now when I had ended saying this, twelve of the merchant homos feared greatly, saying, Zed, you have blasphemed Alla and you shall not survive tonight into tomorrow.
54. And I said, be not afraid o merchants of Aktum. For ridicule is the antidote of critical threat. For threats to life is the worst of all evil and it is capable of causing illusions and hallucinations, which in the end could lead to death if it is not immediately neutralised with jesting.
55. For this is what they who say that they are witches and wizards do to those who fear them and thereby ruin their lives.
56. Now when Sheu and Sheik were greatly ashamed, they left with their heads turned to the ground.
57. Hear me, Aktum, hear. For they shall come in the name of religion and the gods. Do not listen to their continuous persuasion. For if they have your minds, they shall have all things pertaining to you. And Aktum shall be destroyed eventually.
58. Are they not in Timbok even now already? They go everywhere with their scrolls, seeking the kingdoms to possess. Beware, I say. Beware.

Yes! That nails it, hahahaha
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Wilgrea7(m): 7:20am On Mar 25, 2017
otemanuduno:
Wilgrea7, come and read and become wiser. No scammer can scam you if only you know this truth. BTW,can you tell me if you still pay tithes and offering? If you do, pls to which church?

i don't pay tithes.. i don't believe in it
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:58am On Mar 25, 2017
Wilgrea7:

i don't pay tithes.. i don't believe in it
Lol. I like your version of Christianity.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:39am On Mar 25, 2017
Ahasco:

Yes! That nails it, hahahaha
lol
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
otemanuduno:
lol

Hope you've not forgotten the missing chapters you promised to send. I'm still patiently waiting to devour them. Lol
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
otemanuduno:
lol
Doctrine of the ufo's. This deceptive book would be interesting. Would love to have a soft copy.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by AceRoyal: 1:34am On Mar 27, 2017
otemanuduno:
lol
Hi,
Have sent u pm twice yet no reply from u.I find Ur book very interesting.please can I get a copy of it?
plus I got questions to ask.
Following Ur thread!
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Junia:

Doctrine of the ufo's.
This book would be interesting. Would love to have a soft copy.

And you will never remain the same again. The light of GOD ALMIGHTY shall cast shadow of the lies of your religion as you read the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. Enjoy .
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
otemanuduno:

And you will never remain the same again. The light of GOD ALMIGHTY shall cast shadow of the lies of your religion as you read the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. Enjoy .
Sha ..
Christianity is the ish
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by geoworldedu: 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Junia:
Sha .. Christianity is the ish
Xtianity is left only 4 d gullible people, otem is taking us to the next level.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.