Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (212367 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
geoworldedu:

Xtianity is left only 4 d gullible people, otem is taking us to the next level.
Ok. Life still goes on. Follow Otem and i will follow my Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
Aferk
Chapter Twenty-nine
59. Make sure you do not keep your goods with you for too long, else they might lose their value. For goods worth two hundred shekels of silver today can become as low as twenty shekels two years after.
60. Therefore seek to sell many of your goods when they are still of much value and price. For that is when you shall have the maximum profit.
61. Do not put the prices of your goods very high if they have substitute.For you shall be surprised that they would rather go for those substitutes which are cheaper. And if you bring your price down thereafter, they shall still not look towards your side.
62. Do not trade imperishable goods with perishable ones. Rather, ask for shekels of silver and gold when you trade your imperishable goods.
63. Do not buy too much of goods which you have nowhere to keep. For you shall end up not able to sell those goods at the price which they should be sold, but at lesser prices, which in the end may bring a great loss to you.
64. Let the rich of the land help the poor in the matter of trade. Let them set up little trade for the poor, saying, deliver to my hand some certain amount every month. And when the rich have had enough money from the trade, let him leave that trade permanently for the poor home.
65. And from there shall the poor homo rise to riches.
66. Let no one dupe you in the name of religion, saying, sell these goods for me for two hundred panda, or for twenty bottles of blue water. And such goods which is worth five hundred shekels of silver did they persuade you to sell for them at a loss, saying, watch how our god shall bless your trade if you do so for me.
67. Do not foolishly do such, for after they had departed in their priestly attire, they shall make fun of you in their corner and call you a fool. And you shall await their god to bless you as they have said, but no god shall pay you a visitation let alone blessing you.
68. For so did Sheu and Sheik after they departed our land, saying, let us go down Aferk and see if there are gullible kingdoms which we shall play the game with.
69. And when they had moved down Aferk, they said, let us go west of Aferk, for we have heard that there are many gullible souls in that land. For they are quick to believe the words of mouth and the emotions of the body.
70. And they stopped at Timbok, which was a place of gold. And they spoke threatening words into the ears of the homos of that place. And the homos of that land surrendered their souls into the hands of Sheu and Sheik.
71. And Sheu said to the king of that land, we are from Makka, the Holy place of Allah. And we have brought to you the message of Alla our god. For he demands twenty thousand shekels of gold and four hundred homos of your land to work as slaves in Makka his land.
73. And if you refuse the voice of Alla, your land shall no more be heard of, for the rocks and the mountains which are in your land shall be ground to powder by Alla. And all flesh shall be crushed. And Armaggedon shall happen again in your land.
74. So the king of Timbok slept with the thoughts of the threats of Sheu and Sheik in his mind. And he dreamt that same night seeing how fire and whirlwind came upon the land and destroyed it.
75. And in the morning when he went to see his first wife, he found her dumb. For she also saw terror in her sleep. And she scared herself to dumbness.
76. So the king of Timbok did according to the sayings of Sheu and Sheik. And the land of Timbok became destitute of their natural wealth. And they accepted Alla as their god thereafter.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
AceRoyal:

Hi,
Have sent u pm twice yet no reply from u.I find Ur book very interesting.please can I get a copy of it?
plus I got questions to ask.
Following Ur thread!
I have very many mails on my mailbox. I'll surely find time to reply you, just be patient. Concerning the ebook copy of this doctrine, it isn't anywhere yet because the revelations are just coming daily. I'll be able to complete the doctrine to the 'let out level' next year December. Just stay tuned. Thanks.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
77. When you go to a place to buy goods and they bring another good for you which you have not planned to buy, make sure you do not make haste to pay for them over the ones you have in mind before.
78. But stay still for a while and think deep. Then choose what you want after thinking deep.
79. The desires of the homo erectuses are more than the things which are available naturally, for the homos love to possess all good things, therefore, do not think that you shall not make gain if you begin a trade.
80. But you shall find the place where the goods you sell are needed. Then shall you make large profit and your business shall grow.
81. Do not sell to the rich at a very low price, for they shall doubt the originality of your product. And many of them shall not purchase the goods from you because you charge them little. And from your neighbour who charges them much for the same goods shall they buy.
82. Do not charge the common people and an average person very much for your cheap goods, for some of them shall pass you by and shall not try to beat down the price, even though you call them back.
83. Strengthen one another with your money. Gather the savings of ten homos and give to one. And let it continue until everyone has received the savings of the others. But do this only with the honest souls, or else it shall not end well.
84. Be careful when you go about with money. For there are thieves and robbers who watch from distance.
85. And some of them shall come near you to ask you questions which if you pay attention to, you shall be lost in your heads. And you shall be lured away to be beaten severely and robbed of your possession.
86. Therefore do not stay in any place where people speak things which are not meaningful to you in order to make you faint or hypnotize you. For the head becomes weak in the multitude of nonsense talks.
87. Do not make a feast because you made an unexpected profit from a trade. . For it is foolishness for one who makes a gain of fifty talents to make a feast of thirty talents to celebrate it. For he shall not know when he shall even spend all the gains which he has gotten.
88. Do not order for goods in very large quantity when you do not have any land to keep them. And if you have not made arrangements for those who shall help you distribute your goods, why then did you order for them? And if you do not have money to pay for those goods, why then did you order for them? And if you are not ready to take chedv
89. Learn from history the story of Raf who sent for goods. And when the goods were brought, he paid his bill and they laid down the goods before him by the roadside.
90. And Raf said, now I shall go and look for labourers to work upon these raw goods and make gains with them. And Raf left the goods in care of one whom he did not know well.
91. And Raf sought after labourers to take those goods with them to work upon. And when Raf returned with the labourers from the hilly places, he who was looking after his goods had departed with a large portion of those goods.
92. And the labourers whom he brought with them said, now you have called us from a far place, but you have no work to give us. Therefore give us money for our journeys back to the hills.
93. And Raf said, why do you not have feelings and sympathy? For I have been robbed of my goods. And the labourers said, we do not care. For you are f*olish because you have no land where your goods shall be kept to be worked upon, yet you asked for goods in a very large amount.
94. And you left your goods in the care of a stranger also. Do you not know that without a place for your goods to be, you cannot do anything? And without the owner of goods looking after it at the beginning, it shall be difficult for such trade to stand.
95. Now the labourers collected all that are left in the purse of Raf and departed. And Raf had no money anymore. And he went towards the sea called Madeus and jumped into it. But the fishermen rescued him.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:30am On Mar 28, 2017
96. Seek the good of your customers who love to buy your goods. For if they become richer, be sure that they shall also buy more goods from you than they previously do. But if they become poorer, then shall it affect your sales also.
97. Concern yourself also in other goods which you do not trade in directly. For they may be the cause why your own goods are not yielding much profit. For he who sells firewood shall be affected when the price of wool and oil is lesser than before.
98. And many shall go for the wool and oil rather than the firewood, saying, since it is better than firewood in cooking, then we shall rather go for it now that it is cheap.
99. Therefore, know when to lower the price of your goods when the price of another good is brought lower also.
100. Whenever you make an agreement with anyone in the matter of trade, make sure to have one or two witnesses with you. And let a scroll be brought wherein you shall write down your agreement in.
101. And let the scroll be sealed if you have the seal with you. For by writing down agreements shall many matters be settled. And it shall become an evidence, or else there shall be nothing to fall back on whenever an agreement is breached.
102. Teach your children the way of trade when they are young, so that you may hand over the trade to their hands with peace of mind when you become old. For if you do not teach them how to trade at young ages, it shall be very risky to put them in charge when they grow up.
103. For there shall not be continuity of your business if your children squander the gains of the business because they do not know how a trade is run.
104. Study your buyers. Make them feel your love for them. For they shall not leave you for another trader by so doing.
105. It is one thing to have customers and to keep them is another thing. For many who had many customers shall lose them if they do not know how to be friendly with them.
106. One customer has the potential to bring a score people to you in two years. Therefore if you lose a customer, you may have lost more than twenty customers indirectly.
107. Don't buy anything you see, thinking that you shall be able to sell them easily. For the sales of salt to the homos who live around Madeus and the red sea is a waste of time, because they have more salt with them more than you know. For they are close to those seas themselves.
108. Consider the business you shall do before you begin. For if you buy your land in a place which is far from the materials you need, you shall run at a loss eventually, or you shall not be able to sell your finished goods at the same price which your competitors sell their own.
109. Survey a place and see what they need. Then go there with those things and supply them.
110. For so did Mitsu when he saw how many were stuck in the desert place, feeling thirsty. And Mitsu went to hire a caravan. And he came with many containers of water. And those pilgrims willingly gave him their gold and silver in abundance to have a little water for their throats.
111. And Mitsu made over one thousand pandas for the water which he fetched freely from the well of Haznut.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by rhektor(m): 10:51am On Mar 28, 2017
geoworldedu:

Xtianity is left only 4 d gullible people, otem is taking us to the next level.

So quick to bring Christianity into your illusion
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by geoworldedu: 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
rhektor:

So quick to bring Christianity into your illusion
Which other religion shld I bring into this reality? at least it's only xtians who're fighting against it, no other religion.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
111. And Mitsu made over one thousand pandas for the water which he fetched freely from the well of Haznut.
112. Do not sell your children to make money, no matter how the situation could be. For if you suffer and your children suffer with you, it is better than selling your children for gain.
113. Soak your seregum seeds in hot water before you plant them, so shall they yield the best for you upon the lands. Do not drink orange together with the blue water. For it is dangerous to health. For in Egept, the physicians say that they are the cause of that incurable disease rather than the cankerworm which we thought to be the cause of it before.
114. Whatever food you wish to cook before selling them, cook them well. For if you cook your food with excess salt and excess takum seeds, your fellow home erectuses shall complain. And they shall not come to your she'd anymore to buy your food.
115. Do not serve food with leaking or irritating plates. For a plate with cracks all over shall spill the stew which you put within. Make sure to burn the dry leaf of Suki daily in your food shed before you set food before the eaters. For the dry leaf of Suki which is set on fire is capable of killing many flies.
116. Or else some of your food buyers shall not come again to buy your food, being not able to cope with the flies which fly around in your shed.
117. Spend time to think deep and you shall have ideas pertaining to trade. For a trader who puts his head to use shall succeed greatly. But he who does not think before buying his goods shall not be able to sell them for good gains.
118. Do not display your vegetables under the sun, but cover them, or else the leaves shall wither away. And the green leaves shall become yellow. And no one shall desire to buy them again.
119. Do not leave your own shed to gossip with a fellow trader. For the number of people who visited the shed of that fellow gossip have also visited your own shed. And when they met no one, they had departed to other places.
120. And who knows whether some of them have come from your own place unknowingly to purchase the goods in the place where you are gossiping?
121. Hear the matter of Kedi who was a trader at the seaside West of Gubit. And Kedi said, I shall not allow buyers to go to my fellow sellers. But I shall direct them to my own place. And so did Kedi when the buyers went their ways to buy things.
122. And they listened to Kedi and went the direction which he had given them. And they waited for him in his shed to answer them. But Kedi remained by the roadside, directing people towards his own place.
123. Now nine homos waited for Kedi to come and attend to them, but he was not found. And they said to one another, do we not know twelve places where these things are sold also? Why do we remain here for long, saying, he shall sell to us at a lesser price, according to his saying?
124. Now let us depart to other places to buy our goods. For time is even more precious than money sometimes. So they all departed. And when Kedi came, he found his shed as empty as it was before. And he was lucky that none of those homos had stolen his goods.
125. So I say, the availability of a proprietor in his place of business is more precious than gold. For a shed which has no one to attend to customers shall soon be ignored by the patronizers.
126. No matter how you have used some goods, do not throw them away until you have found them totally unuseful. For if you find out very well about those things, you shall be surprised that they are still useful to some others. And they shall be willing to buy them from you at a cost.
127. For the shell of snails and periwinkles which you throw away are needed at the lower end of Aferk for use as charms. And the eggs of lizards which you see and destroy are the things which they demand for cure to some diseases.
128. Dress well, even while you are trading little resources.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by rhektor(m): 6:00am On Mar 29, 2017
geoworldedu:
Which other religion shld I bring into this reality? at least it's only xtians who're fighting against it, no other religion.

Which means that the only religion you dreaded and hated is Christianity. Sorry dude you just can't stop it
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by joseff14(m): 8:05am On Mar 29, 2017
otemdomino:
112. Do not sell your children to make money, no matter how the situation could be. For if you suffer and your children suffer with you, it is better than selling your children for gain.
113. Soak your seregum seeds in hot water before you plant them, so shall they yield the best for you upon the lands. Do not drink orange together with the blue water. For it is dangerous to health. For in Egept, the physicians say that they are the cause of that incurable disease rather than the cankerworm which we thought to be the cause of it before.
114. Whatever food you wish to cook before selling them, cook them well. For if you cook your food with excess salt and excess takum seeds, your fellow home erectuses shall complain. And they shall not come to your she'd anymore to buy your food.
115. Do not serve food with leaking or irritating plates. For a plate with cracks all over shall spill the stew which you put within. Make sure to burn the dry leaf of Suki daily in your food shed before you set food before the eaters. For the dry leaf of Suki which is set on fire is capable of killing many flies.
116. Or else some of your food buyers shall not come again to buy your food, being not able to cope with the flies which fly around in your shed.
117. Spend time to think deep and you shall have ideas pertaining to trade. For a trader who puts his head to use shall succeed greatly. But he who does not think before buying his goods shall not be able to sell them for good gains.
118. Do not display your vegetables under the sun, but cover them, or else the leaves shall wither away. And the green leaves shall become yellow. And no one shall desire to buy them again.
119. Do not leave your own shed to gossip with a fellow trader. For the number of people who visited the shed of that fellow gossip have also visited your own shed. And when they met no one, they had departed to other places.
120. And who knows whether some of them have come from your own place unknowingly to purchase the goods in the place where you are gossiping?
121. Hear the matter of Kedi who was a trader at the seaside West of Gubit. And Kedi said, I shall not allow buyers to go to my fellow sellers. But I shall direct them to my own place. And so did Kedi when the buyers went their ways to buy things.
122. And they listened to Kedi and went the direction which he had given them. And they waited for him in his shed to answer them. But Kedi remained by the roadside, directing people towards his own place.
123. Now nine homos waited for Kedi to come and attend to them, but he was not found. And they said to one another, do we not know twelve places where these things are sold also? Why do we remain here for long, saying, he shall sell to us at a lesser price, according to his saying?
124. Now let us depart to other places to buy our goods. For time is even more precious than money sometimes. So they all departed. And when Kedi came, he found his shed as empty as it was before. And he was lucky that none of those homos had stolen his goods.
125. So I say, the availability of a proprietor in his place of business is more precious than gold. For a shed which has no one to attend to customers shall soon be ignored by the patronizers.
126. No matter how you have used some goods, do not throw them away until you have found them totally unuseful. For if you find out very well about those things, you shall be surprised that they are still useful to some others. And they shall be willing to buy them from you at a cost.
127. For the shell of snails and periwinkles which you throw away are needed at the lower end of Aferk for use as charms. And the eggs of lizards which you see and destroy are the things which they demand for cure to some diseases.
128. Dress well, even while you are trading little resources.

otem, pls call me.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 10:07am On Mar 29, 2017
joseff14:

otem, pls call me.
Send me your email address.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 10:12am On Mar 29, 2017
rhektor:

Which means that the only religion you dreaded and hated is Christianity. Sorry dude you just can't stop it
I don't think he dreaded Christianity. What I discover is that he's attacking the attackers. Maybe if the Muslims have also attacked him, he would have attacked them back.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Wilgrea7(m): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2017
rhektor:

otem and g.eoworld.edu.... contrary to what it may seem, they are working hand in hand... one to back up the other..its an outside job.. they both hate Christianity.. the judeochristian God is the center of otem's doctrine... I'm still suspecting that they're the same person
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by rhektor(m): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
otemdomino:
I don't think he dreaded Christianity. What I discover is that he's attacking the attackers. Maybe if the Muslims have also attacked him, he would have attacked them back.

Which Christian attacked him? Or you eat he met the Christian God and that God attack him? Pleases be clear about this
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
129. For if you are found by a rich merchant, he could raise you up, saying, come and be in charge of my business.
130. When you work for a trader, save some talents of silver and gold. Then you shall start your own trade after.
131. But do not steal the possessions of your boss to start your own trade.
132. Do not be a trader who has set aside no time for himself to rest. For rest is good, restoring health.
133. Do not be angry when your goods are underpriced. For some who did so have done so in the ignorance of their mind. For if they know how those goods cost in the present, they would have priced it reasonably.
134. For such was the case of the traders who came all the way from Malata to Aktum our land. And they said, sell to us these goods.
135. And when we had called our price, they mocked us and made jest of us.
136. And we let them depart, for they did not know how scarce the goods they had come for had become at that period.
137. And we know that a good which is very scarce is also very costly.
138. Now we heard that they went to Egept and to Roma, but they could not get those goods also. And when they had sailed to Silish, the traders in that place said, pay two hundred shekels of silver.
139. And they said, we have gone to Aktum and they said, pay a hundred shekels of silver.
140. And we insulted them and departed to Egept and to Roma also, but we could not find the goods there.
141. Now how do you say to us here that we should pay double of what they even charged us in Aktum? For these goods cost only thirteen shekels of silver last month.
142. How do you now say to us, pay two hundred?
143. Now the homos of Silish said, that is the price of these goods now. And you shall not even have them immediately.
144. For many traders from different empires and kingdoms from Euclides to Chaleb and in many other places have come and have paid for these goods.
145. But our traders are not in the land yet, for they have gone to bring the goods. And they shall return in seven days.
146. Now if you are ready to buy the goods, pay for them in advance and depart. And then you shall return after seven days to get them.
147. Now the traders from Malata said, we have spent so much paying for sea fares already. For we have paid more than two times the amount of goods we have set out to buy.
148. And we are weak also in our body.
149. Therefore let us remain here until the seventh day shall come. For it shall be more waste and foolis*hness if we return to Malata and come back here again after seven days.
150. Now the homos of Silish permitted them to stay, but they charged them for seven days. For they were given a place to stay and refresh themselves.
151. Now the homos of Silish received all the monies from all the traders who had come to buy. And they departed secretly, saying, we shall go and buy those things now in Aktum.
152. Now the Silishians came to us, saying, sell to us these certain goods. And they paid so much to get the goods. And I asked, saying, tell us, are there many homos in your land who are waiting to buy these goods?
153. And they said to us, yes there are many kingdoms. For from Asop and Shish and from Malata have they come into our land. And from Fardus and the land around the sea of Mardus have they come.
154. And six homos came also from Danob.
155. And I Zed said to them, the Malatians were here, but they refused to get the goods for the price which we called for them.
156. And they mocked us and cursed us also. But I knew that they shall not get those goods cheaper anywhere else.
157. And the Silishians said, we have collected two hundred shekels of silver from them, which is double of what you have initially charged them.
158. Now we shall return to our land and say to them, add hundred shekels of silver to what you have paid before. For the prices which our traders came with are more than the amount which they had told us before.
159. So the Silishians returned to their land and did according to what they had said. And the Malatians paid five-fold of what they should have paid in Aktum, including the housing and the food they ate in Silish.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by rasbaby(f): 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
leofab:
Following and learning simultaneously...

You must really be a brave one
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by joseff14(m): 7:33am On Mar 30, 2017
otemdomino:

Send me your email address.

opensesame4me@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by donnie(m): 9:28am On Mar 30, 2017
Jesus is Lord! ...see how this church cell group put His Word to work resulting in a record breaking win at the just concluded Pumpkin Festival in South Africa.

https://www.nairaland.com/3712646/record-breaking-pumpkin-south-africa
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
160. Do not buy garments at night, or in the dark times. For you shall be surprised at daytime when you shall see the garments clearly. For some of such garments are torn and patched.
161. And it shall only be useful to you as rags.
162. The time of great honesty has passed, therefore do not a homo whom you do not know very well, saying, take money in advance for what you have not done. For so were many cheated even here in Aktum.
163. Let no trader be found drunk. For it is against the law of the land.
164. And let it not happen that two traders trade in curses and abuse of the mouth. But let them tolerate one another.
165. For a fight in the market place shall often lead to death and destruction of many property.
166. Let no one start a fight in the market place because of a rumour he had heard. For in the days when king Uzinga died, some homos arose and went to the market place.
167. And they began to scatter the market, shouting, King Uzinga is dead. And many homos fled the market for fear. And those evil homos went into the markets and stole much good.
168. And they set many property on fire for no reason.
169. Therefore I say, let whoever starts an uproar for no reason be taken by the law. And let them be prosecuted accordingly.
170. For it makes no meaning for anyone to stage violence because of the death of another.
171. For even the king who died was old enough to die when he did, being over four score years.
172. And he died a peaceful death in those days, yet the evil homos made a violent uproar and lives and property were lost.
173. Now let every parent teach his or her children peace. For only in that shall there be peaceful co-existence and preservation of lives and property.
174. Let honesty and discipline be found among traders. Let them be dedicated to that which they do also.
175. Let them not be jealous of one another.
176. And let no fight be heard among them, saying, this is my customer and you took him or her from me.
177. Rather, let them settle such cases one on one. For a case settled one on one is better than a case where hundred people are gathered.
178. For in the gathering of crowd to watch a fight shall many items and property be missing.
179. Because there are some whose hands are so swift that they could take out a pin from a purse in a matter of one second.
180. How much more your shekels of silver which you think you have kept safe in your purse?
181. Those who give their children the shells of tortoises to hawk with should beware. For there is a disease which the physicians from Roma have attached to the shells of tortoise.
182. So I shall advise that you give to them clay pots and trays to carry the goods, rather than the shells of tortoises.
183. Do not grind the teeth of crocodiles in your medicine anymore. For some of those teeth were infected with diseases.
184. Let every farmer possess an oxen for ploughing. For it makes farm work easier.
185. Let those who kill sheep and cattle for sale know how to dispose the blood of these animals.
186. For if you allow their blood run freely on the ground, your children shall see those blood and their body shall shake with irritation.
187. Do not fight with the cattle and sheep which you have purposed to sell. For if you do so and your animals die before selling them, who shall you blame?
188. So also, do not put two chickens against themselves to fight. For the worst of all fight is that which is done with the nails.
189. Now go and find another homo like yourself and scratch yourself with your fingernails and toe nails and see how it seems.
190. For as you feel the pains of the scratches and pinches, in the same manner shall those chickens feel.
191. For better yield, let the farmers make changes to what they plant on their soil yearly.
192. For if you plant crop with shallow root this year, plant another crop with deep root the year after.
193. And your ground shall give its best yield.
194. Mix some salt with the akassi sap. Then spray them on the plants to kill the pests.
195. For this is even more effective than the use of the zuga in killing crop pests.
196. Do not plant your corn and Guinea pea when the lizards and the birds are watching you.
197. For as soon as you are gone, they shall descend upon the ridges and scratch the soil for those seeds. And they shall swallow them whole. And you shall apply water to the soil for no reason.
198. And for three days shall you wait for your seeds to grow, but you shall be disappointed.
199. Now make scarecrows to scare the birds away. And make also the rokpe for catching of the lizards. So shall you plant crops which shall grow and be enough for sale and for feeding of your family also.
200. And no homo of the land shall be hungry or poor, for he who knows how to plant shall not go hungry.
201. Put business first before religion, for a nation is not judged by the strength of its religions, but by the strength of its trades and businesses.
202. And a nation which is busy shall have no time to hunt for witches and wizards.
203. For such things are for the poor to do.
204. For poverty and witch are the same, while riches and mature thinking go hand in hand.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 11:25am On Apr 01, 2017
Chapter Thirty
1. When there was scarcity of salt in many places, including Gugirio and Han, many souls began to come towards the red sea to buy salt. And Zed, being the one in control of those who get salt from the red sea, declared that a sirk of salt should be sold for 20 pandas.
2. Now when the buyers saw that there was no place to buy salt, they paid such money.
3. And Zed made much gain from the sale of salt.
4. Now a time came when the buyers began to know that there was salt also at Merdus . And they no more came to Aktum because the salt which they got at Merdus was cheaper than that of the red sea which Zed had solely taken charge of.
5. Now Zed enquired and they said to him, is the sea of Merdus not full of salt also? And we know that the people who extract the salt are not in our control, therefore there is nothing we can do about it.
6. And Zed said, if they have someone to buy 30 million pieces of silver worth of salt, shall they not sell to him rather than all they who come to buy bit by bit?
7. And they shall say, we shall sell to you alone for the next ten years, for such is the only way by which it would be worth the money you want to pay.
8. Now Zed went in the company of seven traders of Aktum and five Knights. And they rode to the island of Merdus at the setting of the sun.
9. And they made their intention known to the people who took authority over the sea. And the people said, for such sum shall we attend to you alone for fifteen years. And you shall do whatever you wish to the salt which you shall obtain.
10. Now when the traders from many places came again, saying, sell us salt, the people said to them, ask salt no more from us, but from Zed and his people from Aktum.
11. So the land of Aktum sold salt from the north of Aferk to Urope , even to the south of Merkes. And the land was well known. And many homos from other empires and kingdoms came into the land of Aktum to settle there.
12. And all through the lifetime of Zed, the land prospered, for they gave no heed to much religion, which had begun to make many lands and kingdoms in Aferk retard in wisdom and productivity.
13. But Aktum was strong because of the strength of its trades and businesses
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 11:26am On Apr 01, 2017
Chapter Thirty-One
1. Now many years after the death of Zed, a cunning homo named Zinga took over the affairs of the land.
2. And Zinga thought only of money, saying, it does not matter how the wealth are gotten. And Zinga acquired much wealth for himself alone. For he had those who sell goods and steal the goods they had sold back from the buyers.
3. For when the homos from other lands had entered Aktum to buy the goods, they would be attacked on the way and all the goods they had bought would be stolen.
4. For the traders of Aktum who sold those goods to them had grouped themselves into two, such that one group sold the goods while the other group lie in wait in the thicket, saying, they shall soon pass this path and we shall attack them suddenly.
5. And the wealth acquired was shared between Zinga and those wicked traders.
6. Now Zinga sent his homos after the foreigners who had become a citizen of Aktum, saying, go at night and rob all the foreigners. For the land of Aktum shall no more be tolerable for strangers henceforth.
7. Now they went after the foreigners who live around the borders of Aktum and Ethiopia. And they stole their goods in multitude. And the homos complained to the king, saying, some thieves came to rob us. And they even ra*ped our children and wives.
8. And the king said, where did you keep your monies? And they said, we keep them in pots and gourds all around the houses.
9. And Zinga said, you have not done well enough. For if you have kept your money in the ground, digging some holes, then the thieves would have had nowhere to find them. And they would no more visit you.
10. And if such thing is not pleasing to you, then I shall permit you to keep your money with me in the palace. For it is not possible for anyone to lose the things he had kept with the king.
11. Now some of the foreigners kept their things in the ground. And some kept them with the king. And the king did much business with the wealth which were kept with him.
12. Now a day came when the king said to his Knights, go and send away all the foreigners who have stayed together with us. For we shall no more accept foreigners in our land, because they are those who steal and kill in our land.
13. Now the intention of the King was to keep with him all the wealth of the foreigners forever and to take their lands and houses and sell them to the homos of his land for more profit.
14. And he shall also check the ground to find the places where they had kept their monies and wealth in the ground.
15. Now when the Knights came into the places where the foreigners lived at night, they drove them out, saying, take nothing with you except your garments. For the king has commanded that you should depart the land immediately.
16. Now the people sought to go and dig up their treasures and monies which they had buried in the ground, but the knights forbade them.
17. And those who struggled with them were killed.
18. Now Aktum was cleansed off all the foreigners who had stayed in their land since the days of Zed two centuries before. And the foreigners roamed about in the desert places. And Gubit accepted some of them into their land. For the wise men of Gubit had thought, saying, we shall motivate these souls who are offended by Aktum to join our land in our continuous fight with Aktum.
19. And they shall not refuse, because they seek vengeance with all their souls.
20. Now the king of Aktum sent many homos to dig up the lands where the foreigners left, saying, bring all the things which you find in that land. For we have expelled fifty thousand souls, excluding young children and babies.
21. Therefore, the wealth of our borders shall be much.
22. Now the people worked day and night, digging every place. And they found gold, silver, brass, diamonds and money in the ground.
23. And they found also earthen wares. And they brought them to the king.
24. And the borders of Aktum was named Gezem, which by interpretation is called the lands of treasures.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 11:28am On Apr 01, 2017
Chapter Thirty-Two
1. Now when the Krishtens of Roma heard how there was much hidden treasures in Gezem of Aktum, they said among themselves, let us go and possess Gezem. And by so shall we possess the whole land of Aktum.
2. For if they who went before us could possess many lands in Aferk, how then shall it be impossible for us to do so also.
3. Now when the Krishtens arrived Aktum, they began to say, change your ways O you Kingdom! For you have set aside the ways of the Lord to worship mammon.
4. You have neither sought after god, but after mammon have you sought the whole of your life. And you think that you prosper.
5. The judgement day is near upon you and it shall be worse than the destruction of babel. Even the destruction of Sodom-Egypt shall be lesser in comparison to Aktum.
6. You have rendered no sacrifices to god for centuries and you think that this is good. Now watch how your land shall be destroyed by god for your neglect.
7. Give to god, or else you shall be destroyed suddenly.
8. Now when Zinga the king of the land saw how the homos of his land trembled at the sayings of the foreigners who came upon their land, he thought, saying, I shall make gains in abundance from my people.
9. Now Zinga arose one day and told the people, saying, indeed god Yah is very angry with our land. And we owe him plenty offerings and tithes.
10. We shall be consumed if we do not do that which we have heard, for I dreamt of a great destruction befalling Aktum. And the destruction left no t ungrounded in Aktum.
11. And blood was mixed with fine sand. And the skulls of the homos are struck against the rock.
12. Now before these things shall occur, let us begin to sacrifice to god Yah, for he is a jealous god and a consuming fire also.
13. Bring, O you people! Bring to him what he accepts. Bring the best of your jewelries and jewellery. Bring the best of your gold and silver. Give your money to Yah.
14. Now thousands of homos in Aktum gathered at the Palace of the King. And they gave the things in their possessions: gold, silver, diamond, talc, blue water, gypsum, cloth, earthen wares and many things of such kind did they give.
15. And the house of the King was filled with goods. And the king said to the foreigners, take one-tenth of all these treasures, for you have been sent indeed by Yah to enrich me.
16. Now when the foreigners have accepted those things, they said to the king, do you want to share the glory of Yah with him? The gold and silver are all for god Yah.
17. And Zinga said, if you are not contented with the ones I gave to you, give them back to me and depart this land. For I Zinga am wiser than the stories of the gods.
18. For no god accepts sacrifices and offerings but the homos. Therefore depart if you are not satisfied with what you have.
19. Now when the Krishtens heard it, they said, we shall stay.
20. And Zinga said, stay and enjoy the benefits of the land with me. And let us build a temple here for Yah where all the land shall converge to worship him and pay their tithes and offerings.
21. And by the scrolls of the Jews shall we control their minds, for at the moment, there is no book greater than it for controlling the minds of the ignorant people.
22. Now the homos of Aktum accepted Krishtanite, because Zinga their king had betrayed them.
23. And they gave their goods constantly to the king, who gave one-tenth of them to the foreigners.
24. And the warfare of Aktum began to decline, but they did not notice it.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 11:29am On Apr 01, 2017
Chapter Thirty-Three
1. Now Gubit had trained for many years, saying, we shall overtake Aktum suddenly. And all they who were chased away by the king of Aktum had joined themselves to Gubit.
2. And they said, Aktum shall be reduced to sand.
3. Now the homos of Gubit met with the homos of Roma, saying, teach us what manner of way we shall defeat Altus.
4. And they said to them, take the scrolls with you and hide your weapons in them. For at the borders of Aktum, the guards do not search those who come with scrolls. For they are now more religious than the founders of their religion.
5. And they revere anyone who come to them in the disguise of holiness and in the name of Yah.
6. Now the Gubites went and made many scrolls which had nothing written in them. And they kept their daggers in them. And they came to Aktum in multitude.
7. And they said to the king of the land, gather all the homos of Aktum to the meeting ground, for Yah god have sent us to you.
8. And we have brought good news with us.
9. Now Zinga called them privately to a place and said, for what purpose have you come? And they grabbed Zinga suddenly. And they put their knives and daggers around his neck. And they said, hear O king of Aktum: we are the foreigners whom you sent out of your land.
10. And we made league with Gubit your enemy.
11. And we did not come to your land through Gubit, but through the plains of the South did we come, knowing that the borders are weak in those places. For they accept into your land anyone in the robes of the priests bearing the scrolls.
12. But our scrolls are empty.
13. Now Zinga begged for his life. And the homos said, we shall gain nothing by killing you. Rather, we shall send you out of your own land shoeless and with no change of garments.
14. But firstly, you shall go before us and summon all the men of your land to the meeting ground. And they shall come with no armour at all.
15. Now the king did according to how he was commanded. Now when the homofel of the land had gathered in large number, all they with scrolls came upon them suddenly. And they threw their scrolls at their faces and began to cut them with their daggers and knives.
16. And the homos of Aktum died in their thousands.
17. And the foreigners who were chased away by Zinga took back the land. And they sent Zinga away. And when they checked his Palace, they found multitude of treasures there which he had been storing for himself for many years.
18. And many were also found in the ground. And so was Aktum defeated. And the Gubites and the mixed foreigners possessed Aktum till today.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 12:21am On Apr 02, 2017
Chapter Thirty-Four
1. Now after the homos of Gubit had taken over Aktum, they chose a king among themselves whose name was Zan, which by interpretation is good fortune.
2. And Zan led Aktum into many things which Zed had warned against. For he went about to fight wars and to kill the homos in little lands and kingdoms who were subject to Aktum.
3. And Zan made Krishtanite a compulsory religion for Aktum. And Zan fought wars with the allies of Aktum in the days of Zed. For he fought wars with Cush of Egept and with Ethiopia also.
4. And he fought wars with Silish also. And Aktum had many enemies round them, for they made themselves terrors to other lands.
5. Now Zan called the traders of Aktum together. And he asked for a large sum of money and resources. And he said to them, we shall build tall towers greater than the pyramids of Egept.
6. And they shall be our warehouses. And they shall be heavily guarded in the day and at night.
7. Let us make the obelisks also, to have the likeness of the obelisk of Egept.
8. Now Zan began to be bothered, saying, from what was the name of this Kingdom derived? And the chiefs said, according to ancient histories, it is from the name of a god called Atum.
9. And Zan said, what is the origin of this Atum? Whose god is he? Is he one of the gods of Ethiopia or Hindi?
10. And they said, he is the first god of Egept whom they had forgotten even now.
11. Now Zan said, let it be forbidden by Yah that this land should continue to bear the name of another god. For Yah shall be jealous over this, saying, let my glory not be shared with another god .
12. NOW let us sit together to find another name for the land. For it is an abomination for our land to be named after a god whom we do not know.
13. Now many names were suggested. And some said it shall be called Zed and others said, it shall be called Solsheba, because history had it that Solmani and Batsheba his wife were the founders of it.
14. Now when Zan would have called the land Solsheba, a great historian called Meput arose and said, it is the greatest of all lies that Solmani of Sumeria founded this land. And Batsheba his wife had no hand in the formation of Aktum also.
15. But there were twelve homos who found this land. And their names are Galib, Ramese, Obert and nine others.
16. Now Zan said, if it was so, then we shall find a history for our land. For I do not like Atum whose name this Kingdom had been named after. Now Zan said, call the scribes for me. And they called Vida and Baturk.
17. And Zan said, write a history for the formation of Aktum for me. And from the things which you have written in your history shall we pick another name for Aktum.
18. Now Vida and Baturk reasoned together and said, this name Aktum is very interesting for our tongue. And we shall not be happy if it is taken away.
19. Now let us fashion a history for Aktum such that its name shall not be totally changed.
20. Now they wrote saying, the homos of Akkad and the homos of old Sumeria left their lands and came together to fom Aktum. And they named it Aksum, because it contained the Ak-kadians and the Sum-erians.
21. And a king named Rastus changed the name from Aksum to Aktum because he loved Atum, the first god of Egept.
22. Now when Vida and Baturk had shown their script to Zan the king, he said, you have written well, for Aktum shall be called Aksum henceforth.
23. So was Aktum renamed as Aksum till these days.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 7:32am On Apr 02, 2017
Chapter Thirty-Five
1. Now Zan the king of Aksum did not care much about the trade of the land. For he loved wars so much. And he battled against Merog and other lands around it. And Aksum became a land of wars. And Zan traded much in slaves which Zed had advised against.
2. Now Makka took control of the red sea and the sea of Merdus which were the two seas Aksum had been controlling its resources in the days of Zed. And Aksum continued to wane in power until they were not well-known anymore.
3. Now about the same time, nature became unfavourable for Aksum. For the rain began to fall beyond control. And there was flood in the land.
4. And the homos in the land ran everywhere for help but could not obtain help.
5. Now all the roads leading to Aksum were endangered by dangerous homos whom the Makkites and the Rabites have put on the way, saying, attack those who head the way of Aksum to buy goods.
6. For by so doing shall we avenge the ridicule of Sheu and Sheik our forefathers who were mocked by Zed. And we shall have no pity on them.
7. Now Aksum could not go to Hindi to trade the shell of tortoise anymore. For the Hindians were themselves controlled by the Makkites, saying, if you continue to grant access to Aksum to trade with you, we shall withdraw our support for your land.
8. And during the time of the afflictions of Aksum, they did not have any Kingdom to support them, because they had warred against all their allies, against Silish, Malata and all other lands around them.
9. And Aksum was subdued such that they became unrecognizable in the land. And many lands in Aksum were taken by other nations and kingdoms.
10. And the size and mass of Aksum continued to reduce. And from a great Kingdom, Aksum reduced to a little village.
11. Now those who worshipped Ishtar in the land arose and said, let us cleanse the land off this great evil which has befallen us. For it is Ishtar our goddess who brings all these curses upon us.
12. For we know how Zed did not regard this goddess, encouraging our ancestors not to make any sacrifices to the gods and goddesses.
13. And this is a sign that the gods are angry with us.
14. Now one came and argued with the Ishtarians, saying, I do not agree with you on this matter.
15. For if indeed the gods are angry with our ancestors, they would have punished Zed and our ancestors in the days when they were on earth and not us.
16. But I would say that all these things are caused by our own hands. For we burnt many sacrifices with coals and charcoals and wood and the smoke interferes with the sky above us.
17. And we neglected true trade to get ourselves involved in wars and slave trading. And we accepted the religion of the foreigners upon our heads, knowing not that it is a religion that weakens our love for natural things.
18. And we took nothing serious here on earth anymore, but rather, we looked into the skies for a father who sits in a throne in there.
19. And when we had no help but corruption and destruction, we say that we shall return to our former traditional way. And we did so, but no help still.
20. Therefore I would advise that we use our minds to achieve things rather than praying to the images of these absent gods or kneeling before the cross. For all these things cannot save us.
21. Now when Juwais had ended speaking, the Ishtarites took hold of him and kept him in a prison, intending to release him and send him out of the land a day after Ishtar(the celebration of the death and resurrection of Ishtar).
22. But Juwais escaped to Soud and lived there until his death day.
23. And Aksum declined from being a village to being unknown. For the nation's and kingdoms around them continued to expand their kingdoms upon them. And there was no more place for Aksum upon the earth.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
Chapter Thirty-Six
1. Now the land of Iber in Aferk began to discover many things in their land. For the sea had deposited many things on the beaches. And they found the tusks of mammoths, the claws of the parakreets, the bones of great animals like the dinosaurs and the teeth of some animals which seemed to be like tigers.
2. And the land of Iber were scared of the things which they saw. And the king of the land called Olomi said, the gods of our lands are throwing these evil things on the surfaces of our beaches. For they shall come and swallow us up soon.
3. And the priests of Ngala their god said, a terrible time shall come upon Iber and we shall be sunken under the sand except if we evacuate the land.
4. And none should take anything from the land, because all things in the land are cursed.
5. Now the priests of Ngala were Yurik, Benga and Simhok.
6. And Yurik and Benga said further, it is given to us by Ngala our god to evacuate the land within six days, or else fire shall fall with sulphur. And the whole of Iber shall catch fire.
7. And Simhok said also, do not forget to remind them also that there shall be earthquakes in Iber and the whole land shall go down into the soil.
8. Now Olomi the king said, this critical evil shall not meet me alive. For what is my offence for Ngala to set his eyes at us to say, destroy them to the root?
9. Have I not sacrificed the virgins to him yearly?
10. Now Olomi went quickly and cast himself into the sea of Dudan. And he died and floated after. And the priests of Iber were glad when they saw that Olomi had died. And they said, only a coward dies before his death.
11. And Yurik and Benga with Simhok said, listen O ye homos of Iber. You have seen how the gods went and fetched Olomi the king from the palace and cast him into the sea such that he died.
12. In the same manner shall the gods grab each of you and cast you into the seas. For you have but five days left for you all to evacuate this land forever.
13. Now the homos of Iber feared greatly. And they began to leave their houses and everything they possess.
14. And they fled the land in fright. And many of them went to Kirima to live. But the three priests of Ngala remained in the land. And they and their wives and children took over the whole land.
15. And they had no one to rule upon. And the land was empty of souls, such that the days were even silent as night.
16. And the domestic animals of the land began to fall sick and die, for they had no one to care for them. And the pests also died. And the houses began to crack and collapse.
17. And the plants died in multitude also.
18. Now Yurik stood before the others and said, this land is not as sweet as before. For we think that if we have only us in the land, we shall be happier.
19. But it is not so, for everywhere has become bushy, even the footpaths. And many animals lie dead on the roads and paths.
20. And we have all the treasures to ourselves but they are not of any value to us.
21. And Simhok said, when I wore the kingly robes which I took from the palace, I went about majestically, but no one on the streets appreciated me because there is no one on the streets. But only dead animals did I see popping out their dead tongues at me.
22. And Benga said also, to whom shall we buy our goods? For there are no farmers and fishermen and traders in Iber anymore.
23. And Simhok said, it is as if we have offended the gods. For we lie in their names and they have punished us like this. And the spirit of Olomi is after us to punish us according to our wrong doings.
24. Now Benga said, let us pray to the gods that they should forgive us; to Yami and to Yaga and Ngala the almighty should we pray. For they have suffered us greatly.
25. Now while they were making prayers to their gods, their children fell sick. And they had no dealers in herbs to take them to. And three of their children died in a day.
26. Now they went and invoked the spirit of Olomi, the king who killed himself by fear. And they heard nothing from day to night.
27. And the next day, Fah, the tenth and last wife of Yurik died of a thing whose cause was not known.
28. And Yurik mourned her bitterly, for she was the best of his wives. And Yurik cursed all the gods of the land, saying, let it not be well with you, all you gods. For you do not have forgiveness with you.
29. What shall we do to appease you, O you gods? We have cried from day till night, but we had no solution.
30. Now while Benga slept, a thought flashed into his mind just when he was about to wake up. And the thought which came was that he should sacrifice his firstborn son Devaki. And Benga told his friends. And they agreed to do so, believing that it shall appease the gods.
31. Now Devaki was cut into pieces. And his body parts were thrown into the seas and upon the rocks as a sacrifice to the gods.
32. And rain fell at dusk that day. And the three priests were glad, saying, the gods have answered our cries at last. For there has been no rain for many weeks now. And this is a sign that the gods are now being appeased.
33. Now after three days, Ifaki the first wife of Simhok became ill . And she died the same day.
34. And Simhok was grieved so much. And he had heart attack.
35. And Benga who had sacrificed his children for the gods ran mad when he thought of how he had brutally tore his son Devaki apart with the sword, yet nothing happened which was profitable.
36. Now Yurik said, the gods are not needed to solve the problems of the homos, but the homos need themselves to solve each other's problems.
37. Therefore he said, I shall go to neighbouring towns and villages and say to them, come and dwell in Iber, you and your wives and cattle and sheep and oxen and your children.
38. Come and live in the houses which are made already and take for yourselves gold and silver and all manner of treasures. Possess the land and farm on them. Take as many furlongs of lands as you want and do any thing on them.
39. Now Yurik said to his friends, hold till I return, for you Simhok shall recover from your sudden shock of the death of your first wife and you Benga shall be cured of your madness.
40. Now Benga was naked, going about with no cloth to cover his soft parts.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
Chapter Thirty - Seven
1. Now when Yurik had departed the land, two of his children died. And his third wife became very sick. And Yurik went to all surrounding lands. And he went to Kirima and to Njaro, saying, come into Iber and dwell, for the land is empty and we need many to live with us there.
2. Now some descended the mountain at the border of Kirima and Njaro and said, we know your face. Are you not Yurik one of the priests of Iber the cursed land?
3. And Yurik said, I am, but who are you? And the homos began to speak in Ntok, which was one of the languages spoken in Iber.
4. And they said to Yurik, did you not say to us that the land is cursed? And we wander about in the bushes for months, seeking where we shall dwell. And when we came to Kirima, they offered us a home in the mountains. And they said, your tribe shall be guards to watch over Njaro and Kirima forever.
5. And we accepted their offers. Therefore we have remained here for ten years.
6. Now Yurik wept bitterly and said, we have deceived you, for Iber was never cursed. For out of the greediness of our minds did we tell those things which were not true.
7. Now forgive us and return to the land, for we have tasted bitterness.
8. Now one named Kahuku, who was a chief in Iber said, what forgiveness do you seek after I have lost my two children to the long journey from Iber to this place?
9. For one of them was taken forcefully and killed before our eyes. And the other fell sick and died. Now go away forever O Yurik, for this place is better for us.
10. Now Yurik went further into different places on his camels, for he alone had a caravan. And he went to the lake Ngot and there he spoke to those who lived around the lake. And they agreed to go with him to Iber.
11. Now when Yurik and all the homos who followed him had reached Iber, they found foreigners upon the land. For some of the foreigners whom Soud and Kegal had resisted had sought for a weak place and they had found Iber.
12. And they wondered when they did not see much people in a whole Kingdom. For they only found twenty-one souls and a mad homo who was Benga.
13. And they were amazed when they saw the ivories of mammoths and the bones of dead and extinct animals upon the beach. For such things were great treasures in Urope from where they came.
14. Now the foreigners used the homos of Iber as slaves in their own very kingdom. For they captured Yurik and all the homos he had gone to bring with him to the land. And they were made slaves to the foreigners.
15. And they helped the foreigners to shape the ivories and the claws and the teeth of the dead animals into jewelries and fashionable things. And the foreigners went with the homos in large ships to trade those things.
16. And the land of Iber was named Ganda by the foreigners. And they went into other lands in Aferk to capture and buy different homos to Ganda. And there was almost no language spoken in Aferk which were not spoken in Ganda, because the slaves were from different lands and places in Aferk.
17. Now the foreigners began to see how they shall recapture Soud and Kegal and Kirima also, even Njaro which shared border with them.
18. Now Simhok had died even before the return of Yurik. And Yurik died also two months after he returned to Iber which was called Ganda.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 7:10am On Apr 03, 2017
Chapter Thirty Eight
1. Now the unity between Kirima and Njaro began to weaken. For the homos of Njaro said that some homos from Kirima had killed their herdsmen at the border, which was at the mountain called Kirima-Njaro.
2. Now when the king of Kirima named Nyaga heard of the case, he did nothing about it. And the homos of Njaro became angry, saying, this is not good.
3. Now the king of Njaro said, since Kirima have refused to address this issue, let us also fight them back.
4. Now Njaro and Kirima did continuous battle. And Kirima prevailed over Nyaro in most of the battles because they were more in number than Njaro. And Kirima chased the homos of Njaro backward until they had completely possessed the area of the mountain called Kirima-Njaro.
5. Now about the time when the hands of Njaro were weakened, the foreigners came upon them from Iber and said, we shall fight your battles for you if only you shall let us dwell with you.
6. And the inhabitants of Njaro were glad, saying, the gods have sent these angels to us.
7. And the foreigners said, tell us your wish and we shall start with that, to accomplish it.
8. And the king of Njaro said, we wish to reclaim the mountain called Kirima-Njaro and all the surrounding lands.
9. And the foreigners said, that is not a hard thing to do. For we shall take back Kirima-Njaro and you shall know that the god whom we bring with us is powerful.
10. Now the king of Njaro did so much to correct the foreigners, saying, it is not Kilima-Njaro but Kirima-Njaro, but the tongues of the foreigners could not pronounce it right. Therefore they left them to call it as they wish.
11. Now the homos of Kirima feared when they heard that some aliens had entered into Njaro to fight battle with them. And they went to Kirinyaga, which was the town of Nyaga their king whom they also worship as a god.
12. And they said to Nyaga, O god of Kirima and all the tribes in it, we have heard how Njaro have gone out to bring the dreaded aliens into their land to do battle with us. And they have come with weapons which we do not understand.
13. Have they not determined to take Kirima-Njaro and all the lands around it?
14. Now when Nyaga heard it, he said, we shall give them a great fight and overcome. For nothing can take the mountain from us, not even the gods.
15. Now the foreigners said, we shall return to Ganda our land and come upon Kirima through the lake Ngot.
16. For that is the weakest point entering to Kirima. For we know how they shall shot the borders at the south of their land and at the East and North also; in all the places where they are locked up with other lands.
17. But the borders of the West shall they not shut. For they shall not think so much to imagine that they shall be visited through the lake Ngot.
18. Now the foreigners advised, saying, let few fighters attack them from the south of Kirima. And while they busy themselves fighting with them, we shall overcrowd their land through Ngot.
19. And surely they shall be defeated.
20. So the foreigners did as they had planned. And they rushed into Kirima and did battle with them. And they collected many lands in Kirima from the hands of the Kirimites. And they possessed the mountain Kirima-Njaro.
21. And they possessed Mush and Kib also. And they rejoiced greatly, because they had pushed Kirima backward, such that the territory of Kirima had become smaller than the territory of Njaro.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
Chapter Thirty - Nine

1. Now many years before the coming of the foreigners to Iber, the land of Lilongoa which shared a border with Njaro had a homo who came, saying, I was sold to slavery and I fought against my masters after ten years and conquered. And I have seen and learnt what the homos of the land outside here do.
2. For they worship only one god and not many gods as we do in this place. And the name of the homo was Segiramu.
3. And Segiramu said, I have come with knowledge from the land outside Murmoh. For I was taken to Perez, which is a land in the heart of Philagash.
4. Now Segiramu said, I shall no more be called Segiramu but Umbona shall my name be henceforth. For I have seen death and conquered. And I am full of knowledge.
5. Now Umbona began to teach the people with much firmness. And his voice had the spell in it, like the voices of they who were great orators.
6. Now Umbona said, I have gone to another world in the land of Perez and I have conquered all powers and forces. And Masada the god Perez has given me power over nature and all living things.
7. Now hear from me and I shall teach you what is right.
8. Submit yourself to me and you shall know the truth.
9. Now henceforth, let no one bury the dead wherever its body has fallen. For the gods and your ancestors are angry whenever you touch the dead to bury them.
10. Now when the homos of the land where spellbound by the more words of the mouth of Umbona, they made for him a shrine, saying, henceforth, you shall be our priest. And you shall lead us aright.
11. Now when Mulaoli the uncle of Umbona saw that they had neglected his own shrine to consult Umbona his nephew, he was grieved. And he came to Umbona, saying, you have brought nothing worth practising into this land. Now leave or you shall face my wrath.
12. Now Umbona laughed, saying, you cannot do anything to me. For all the things you know do I also know. And even more do I know.
13. For the illusions of all forms of magic art are known by me also. And more secrets do I know more than you.
14. Now Mulaoli went and waited for the day when he shall behead Umbona with a cutlass.
15. For he thought, saying, at the bush of Zemezi shall I come after Umbona and chop off his head suddenly.
16. Now the daughter of Mulaoli whose name was Induka heard the plan of Mulaoli when he told the blacksmith called Kaori.
17. And she said, I shall not let my cousin die from the hand of my father. For I love Umbona; for I await the day when we shall marry each other.
18. So Induka went to see Umbona, saying, do not go to the Bush of Zemezi today to fetch herbs. For my father has purposed to behead you there.
19. Now when Umbona heard it, he said, you have done well, O Induka my cousin. Now tell me how I should reward you. For I am rich in this land.
20. And Induka said, marry me. And Umbona said, how can this be possible? For your father hates me so much. And he shall behead me if he sees us together.
21. Now Induka wept before Umbona, saying, I love you O cousin. I do not know how to tell you before, but you have said, ask anything, so I have asked that you should marry me.
22. Now when Umbona had thought for sometimes, he said, I shall give you the suki. For I have fetched it in Perez. Now this suki is it which when a homo swallows it, he or she shall produce puses all over. And such person shall smell like a dead thing.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:56am On Apr 09, 2017
23. And Induka said, if I swallow it, shall I be given its antidote after? And Umbona said, if I do not have its antidote, shall I suggest giving the suki to you at all?
24. Now when Induka had swallowed the suki, she began to feel uncomfortable. And she said, let me return home now, or else I shall faint in your house.
25. Now Induka returned home to her father.
26. Now that evening, the lurkers at Zemezi awaited Umbona, but he did not present himself. And they returned to Mulaoli at dawn. For Mulaoli had sent them when he could not do the work himself because of the sickness of his daughter that evening.
27. Now Mulaoli said, this Umbona is invincible, for his energy has done this to my daughter, because I had planned evil against him.
28. Now Mulaoli waited for two days, treating Induka with all manner of herbs and chants, but her diseases did not depart. And Mulaoli said, I will go and speak to Umbona.
29. Now at dusk, Mulaoli came to Umbona and said, I know that you are the one behind the plight of my daughter and you alone can heal her too.
30. Now arise and go with me to heal my daughter. For she is filled with pus all over.
31. Now Umbona said, all secrets are revealed to me. For I knew when you spoke with the blacksmith, saying that you shall behead me.
32. Now Mulaoli begged Umbona, saying, forgive me your uncle and come to cure my daughter. And Umbona said, I shall not cure her except if you shall let me marry her.
33. When Mulaoli heard it, he was very surprised and displeased. And he said, Umbona, you are a fo*ol.
34. You have taken the people of Lilongoa from my hands, now shall you also take Induka my only daughter away from me? You shall not prosper in this thing you have requested.
35. Now Mulaoli spat on him and departed angrily.
36. Now when Induka began to smell like a dead person, Mulaoli sent for Umbona and said, come and cure my daughter. Now when Umbona came, he said, why have you called for me?
37. And Mulaoli said, cure my daughter and marry her, but first I must ask if she wants you as a husband, for I cannot force any man upon her.
38. Now when Mulaoli asked her daughter, she jumped for joy. And her smile was noticed, even though her face was rough with pus.
39. Now Mulaoli went and told Umbona, saying, begin the cure, for my daughter loves you more than you love her.
40. So Umbona cured Induka and she was given to him for wife.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:44am On Apr 09, 2017
CHAPTER FORTY
1. Now Mulaoli became worried, saying, assure me that my daughter shall be safe in your hands. For I fear that I shall lose her. For you and I, being enemies, shall make you do evil to my daughter whenever we offend one another.
2. Now Umbona said, any hurt shall not happen to Induka your daughter. For I shall treat her like a queen.
3. Now Umbona said, her name shall no more be called Induka, but Salima shall be her name from today; For she shall be safe and sound. For such is the name given to baby girls who are adopted in Peres where I come from.
4. For I have adopted her as my wife and I shall take care of her also. Therefore uncle, be sure that Salima your daughter is in the right place.
5. Now Mulaoli made Umbona to swear that he shall not do harm to Salima. And Mulaoli swore also that he shall not harm Umbona, no matter what happened.
6. Now Umbona took Salima to his house and they lived together as husbands and wives.
7. Now when some homos began to die in Lilongoa, the people left their dead where ever they had died, saying, we shall not touch their dead bodies because we shall become defiled.
8. And many places smelled the dead in Lilongoa. Now Mulaoli hated all such things. And he challenged Umbona many times, but he said, that is what I have learnt and known in Peres from where I came.
9. For the living do not touch the dead.
10. Now a homo died in a hut and the homos in that hut left it, rather than burying their dead. And they came to Umbona, saying, our father died in the hut today. What shall we do?
11. And Umbona said, have you not heard from me before that the dead should bury themselves? For I say to you, the other dead people of Lilongoa shall come for your father's body and feast on it.
12. And this is how you shall know it; your father shall be possessed by the spirit of the dead, for he shall swell up shortly. And after a while he shall shrink. And his flesh shall be eaten up first.
13. And the bones alone shall be left. And that place where the dead died shall be destroyed by the dead also. That is why no one should move the dead from their place. For such place must be possessed by the dead.
14. Now the children and wives of the dead went to other places to dwell.
15. Now when the dead had swollen up, Umbona told the people saying, did I not tell you so before? And they wondered greatly because they had not seen a dead body left to decay before.
16. For they always buried their dead before.
17. Now after some time, the hut which the dead body had died in crumbled and fell. And Umbona said, have I not told you homos of this land that the dead shall always destroy the house into which their dead fellow died?
18. Now many believed Umbona more than before. And they followed after all his practises and rituals.
19. Now Mulaoli was grieved, because the practise of Umbona was against the culture of the land. And Mulaoli said, I have sworn not to kill Umbona. But his practises are evil.
20. Now I shall bind him hands and foot and take him out of the land forever.
21. Now Umbona knew so much about the reading of the sky and the stars to predict future occurrences. For all these did he learn in Peres.
22. And Umbona gathered the people together, saying, this week shall great rain fall. For there has been no rain for four months already. Now the homos of Lilongoa had no knowledge of keeping dates, therefore they knew not the season of rain or the season of dryness.
23. But Umbona knew it and such did he use to predict the times when there would be rain and when there would be no rain. For when the time of dryness was drawing close, Umbona stood and said, there shall not be rain for three months. And so did it happen.
24. And when the time of rain was drawing close, Umbona said to the people, in a week time shall there be abundance of rain. And it happened so, but none of them understood the wisdom of Umbona.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:36am On Apr 17, 2017
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
1. Now Umbona began to practise greater magic than his uncle. And he said to the homos, I shall make for you wells of water on dry ground without digging the ground. And he hypnotised the homos so that they could go to sleep.
2. Now while they began to awake from their sleeps, Umbona had placed pots filled with water everywhere around them. Now the homos saw the waterpots as well water. For such was their thoughts before they fell asleep.
3. For they awoke like one who was drunk, having smelled the power which Umbona blew at them to make them weak and sleepy.
4. Now before the homos could awake to total consciousness, Umbona had taken away all the pots of water. And they all began to say that Umbona made wells of water on the dry ground within a short period of time.
5. Now Umbona did many other feats of magia which even his uncle could not do. And the homos of the land loved him greatly.
7. And they brought sacrifices of gold and goats and ram to him. And he fed fat upon the gifts of the people. And many said, we need no more god, for we have found Umbona a god. And we shall worship him.
8. Umbona also used the rainbow to cure the diseases of the people. For he focussed on the colours and meditated while he held the palms of the sick people in his hands. And the homos said that they felt something passing into their bodies from the hands of Umbona.
9. Now Mulaoli said, I have sworn not to destroy Umbona by my own hands because of the wife of Umbona who is my daughter. But I shall incite the people against him. And he shall be killed.
10. Now Mulaoli secretly began to pay little herbalists and priests. And they consulted together to send bad energies to him. Now it was in the days when Umbona was depressed, because he could not satisfy his wife Salima on bed.
11. And Umbona had begun to get drunk such that he did no more spiritual feats before the people. But he alone remained, thinking too much about his problem.
12. And he would have taken his own life, but he considered Salima who loved him so much.
13. Now Umbona could not connect with the spiritual world, neither could he use the energies of the sun again because of his negative emotions.
14. Now the herbalists and priests sent bad energies to him, which they had extracted from the sun at the scattering of its rays with their eyelids.
15. Now while Umbona slept, they appeared to him in form of spirits and said, come to us Umbona and we shall take away the burdens of your mind.
16. Now Umbona listened to them and went closer. And they gave him a drum, saying, beat it and you shall have solutions to your problems. Now Umbona exerted all his spiritual energies upon the beating of the drum.
17. And when he awoke from his sleep, he was very weak.
18. And the homos came to him physically and held him tight. And he could not make any deceptive illusions before them. And Umbona said to them, promise me that you shall not kill me by your own hands.
19. For even I myself want to take my own life by myself. Now the homos swore to him that they shall not touch him. For they had thought that they would take him to Mulaoli to kill him by himself.
20. Now when they had taken him to Mulaoli, he said to them, kill Umbona, but the homos said, we cannot kill him, for we have sworn by the gods that his death shall not be from our own hands.
21. And Mulaoli said, you are fo*ls, for he has made me swear also that I shall not kill him. For that was the reason why I have said that you should kill him.
22. Now Umbona said, we have fo*led one another. For I make you all swear not to kill me by your own hands and you have also made me lose all my spiritual strength. Now I have wished for death all the time.
23. Now it shall do you good to kill me, for I want death more than life.
24. Take your dagger and cut me by the throat. For the head should be taken away from the rest of my body. Let my body be left in this place and let it not be moved, for it is forbidden.
25. So the herbalists and priests cut off the head of Umbona and buried it within his shrine. But his body was left in the shrine of Mulaoli, according to the saying of Umbona.
26. And Mulaoli left the shrine to make another one. And the shrine collapsed after the body of Umbona had rotten. And when many heard it, they said that Umbona has risen and his spirit has brought down the shrine.
27. And so many came from all surrounding lands; from Kirima and from Njaro; to hear from Salima and worship Umbona as their god . And the homos who worship Umbona in his lifetime were less when compared to those who worship him while he was dead.
28. And they said among themselves, Umbona shall return again to physically rule upon the whole land.
29. And months became years and years became centuries and Umbona did not return physically, but his worshippers continued to keep up the hope of his return.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 309
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.