Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

relationhsip/friendship problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / relationhsip/friendship problem (1579 Views)

Should I Cut Off My Friendship With Her?? / Can Friendship Work Out After Breaking Up With Your Partner? / How To Differentiate Between Love And Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

relationhsip/friendship problem by african(f): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2005
my friend has just found what his girl has been doing behind his, they broke and recently got back together but its not all truth between them me and my other friend and are really close to the the and we have just found out that her man aint what he seem,he going out wit some othe girl secretly behind my friends back

should her tell that her mans cheating or leave it and let her find out but the problem is im not meant to know that the boy is going out wit someone else

what should i do embarassed
Re: relationhsip/friendship problem by shadow: 9:59am On Jan 01, 2006
[color=#006600][/color] IF U TELL HER SHE MIT HATE U 4 TELLING HER BUT THEN AG EN U MIT B HELPING HER IN A WAY BUT ITS RELAY HARD 2 SAY U HAVE 2 THINK WHATS BEST undecided
Re: relationhsip/friendship problem by shadow: 10:02am On Jan 01, 2006
I THINK MY BEST FRIEND IS FLIRTING WITH MY BOYFRIEND WHAT SHOOED I DO ?
Re: relationhsip/friendship problem by smartsoft(m): 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2006
Now.. Which Question are we answering here
Re: relationhsip/friendship problem by Rolly: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2006
@ african,

tell her with the hope that she wont belive u or wait for her to find out undecided

@ shadow,

make sure u r not imagining things and tell her to her face, also watch whether ur boyfriend is interested, if he is, confront him. if he is not, confront ur bestfriend
Re: relationhsip/friendship problem by MP007(m): 6:40am On Aug 31, 2007
like the yoruba people with say "no be all cloth need sun drying", u dont have o directly tell her, just let her se him doing his thing for herself,
Re: relationhsip/friendship problem by roraima(f): 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2009
i am very worried about a girlfriend. ciao i am a woman from italy. my girlfriend one day call me from her mobile phone and says "there is someone who wants to talk to you, " it was my boyfriend with who we just had a terrible quarrel two days before, he is nigerian ishan. i asked my girlfriend what the hell is she doing with him. she says they just met in the street. i dont trust her. now she does like i abuse her not trusting her. i dont know i have negative vibrations about these two
Re: relationhsip/friendship problem by sistawoman: 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2009
roraima:

i am very worried about a girlfriend. ciao i am a woman from italy. my girlfriend one day call me from her mobile phone and says "there is someone who wants to talk to you, " it was my boyfriend with who we just had a terrible quarrel two days before, he is nigerian ishan. i asked my girlfriend what the hell is she doing with him. she says they just met in the street. i dont trust her. now she does like i abuse her not trusting her. i dont know i have negative vibrations about these two

What are you doing having a "girlfriend" that you cant trust?

@OP,

Set it up so she can "accidentally" walk in on them or walk up on them. Play surprised and confussed and lend a shoulder for your friend to cry on.

BTW how did you come to find out?
Re: relationhsip/friendship problem by roraima(f): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2009
situation is very complicated and english isnt my mothertongue. this girl i supposed to be a friend knows very well all the problems i have with my boyfriend he is really abusing me he is a sadic evil etc, anyway this is another problem, how she dare to go in the car with him after she has seeing all the shit he did to me the previous day?!!!! she should be cold with him to respect me as a friend. but no she is acting as she likes him a lot. and now she pretends she didnt do anything bad and play mad at me cause i dont trust her
Re: relationhsip/friendship problem by sistawoman: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2009
roraima:

situation is very complicated and english isnt my mothertongue. this girl i supposed to be a friend knows very well all the problems i have with my boyfriend he is really abusing me he is a sadic evil etc, anyway this is another problem, how she dare to go in the car with him after she has seeing all the shit he did to me the previous day?!!!! she should be cold with him to respect me as a friend. but no she is acting as she likes him a lot. and now she pretends she didnt do anything bad and play mad at me cause i dont trust her

Then she is not your friend.

(1) (Reply)

Hard Times / Long Weekend Ahead / Can You Maintain A Joint Account With Your Fiancee (girlfriend).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.