Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) (51274 Views)

Fake Lawyer Who Has Practised For 15 Years Arrested In Lagos Court (Photo) / Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) / Baby Factory Ring Leader In Borno Arraigned In Court (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
Why is the police man covering his face too
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
Make dem free ds fine girl. Abeg

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by lordempire(m): 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ok now
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by Nairalandar: 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by seyilabi(m): 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Why is she covering her face na?
Wicked soul!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
I can't see her head in the photo, abi na photoshop ?
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by Last2comment(m): 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Braintouch:

How did you know it's a woman?

Can't you see the outline.
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by Burger01(m): 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
sad
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by Teddeebear: 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
GEJ2019:
This case is a very sensitive one,most times we wud say God,let d guilty be punished and the inocent be set free,unfortunately d patter the world has designed does nt allow it to be so.

I blv all public officers in Nigeria be made to go tru Anger management.

For my Fellow nLanders beta marry late Dan be late,shine ur eyes,love is BT evrytin,she is already shouting at u by u ignore it and cal it love,sayin u cud endure more from her is alrdy a danger sign.l,DAT ur head need urgent Resetting.
He is alrdy banging u bck to back and making u commit abortion's in the name of love,shine ur eyes.
you said it all, this case is very serious, earlier that day, the lady hit the guy on the head, he was rushed to hospital, later discharged in the evening, on getting home, his neighbors advised him not to sleep in the house, one of them offered a room for the guy to sleep.

but the guy was forming love, he defended his wife. Went into the house and The wife he defended woke up in the night to stab him to death.

This case is very sensitive, the woman's phone should be tracked and all the calls she made in the last 3months should be traced, this is premeditated murder and there must be a strong outside influence

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by ugamamike(m): 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
I think we all need to be silent untill we able to hear her reason for murderin her husband!! But it so bad!
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
The highest she would get is life imprisonment. Her lawyers would prove that it was NOT premeditated murder because they had a fight during the night over her husband's child from another women.

It is only armed robbers, terrorists, ritual killers and people that sit down to plan to kill another person that get death penalty in Nigeria.

gozzlin:
Death by firing squad will be befitting for such a heinous crime.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by Burger01(m): 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
seunlayi:
this thing happened in my area, I don t think the court needs to hear this case, she is also a solicitor, she already knows the penalty for the first attempt at her husband and the final attempt, wasting time, fuel to and fro the court, she needs to be forcefully and immediately re-united with her late husband whom she slaughtered
She thought because she worked in the judiciary she could pull a murder case off. Her eyes go clear soon. She just wasted that fine guy's life. Pity sad
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by yemmight(m): 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Now she covering her eyes after killing the husband abi?
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
May we and our kids never meet this kind of women forever

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by ifeomaekol(f): 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
chynie:
for a woman to kill her husband

she must have seen hell with the man

cos men can be possessed with evil spirit atmix

but killing him was extreme

yes dt is so true bt she shuld hv simply walked away, divorced d man instead of matas leading to ds state. Nw she cn neva hv her life back. Indirectly d husband stil won.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by vhatpweetygurl(f): 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
I am so annoyed with this Nigeria Media crew, once the injustice is meted to a man by a woman they blow the lid crying foul but let a man commit such offence no one will hear about it.Please what about the Luth female doctor that died from deep cut in the head and the husband fingered. In the killing , why are we not hearing anythoing about it? It is because a man is involved and we are in an African society?

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by stonecoldcafe: 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
GEJ2019:
This case is a very sensitive one,most times we wud say God,let d guilty be punished and the inocent be set free,unfortunately d patter the world has designed does nt allow it to be so.

I blv all public officers in Nigeria be made to go tru Anger management.

For my Fellow nLanders beta marry late Dan be late,shine ur eyes,love is BT evrytin,she is already shouting at u by u ignore it and cal it love,sayin u cud endure more from her is alrdy a danger sign.l,DAT ur head need urgent Resetting.
He is alrdy banging u bck to back and making u commit abortion's in the name of love,shine ur eyes.

God bless you; let the wise ones learn now.
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by Dexema(m): 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
innocent until proven guilty...but I think we know where this case is heading as per Naija tinz.
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by tico1212(m): 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
The incident happened in ma neighborhood... she stabbed her husband to death when she find out her husband has been unfaithful AND has a child outside thier marriage cry

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by femny: 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pls let us follow the case closely cos they might want to play politics. Why did she cover her face? Hope they av not exchange someone else for the killer
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
sandman007:
Why is she covering her face? we already knw her na
And u believe she is the one? Anyway na Naija we dey, person wey go do the imprisonment for her don dey for ground kampe, who told u she is even in nigeria? Lawyers sabi cover dem self jare. She may not be the one.
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by delzbaba(m): 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
Judgement day.
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hmm it seems she was remotely controlled traditionaly. That is my own opinion. She must have stepped on toes in the course of her profession who now dealt with her
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by Trone: 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dyt:
The kids The kids No mother No father
Hmmmmmm I hope they grow outta this trauma
No kids between them.
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
Apply Mosaic law, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth and life for life
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by iomoge2(f): 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dyt:
The kids
The kids
No mother
No father

Hmmmmmm
I hope they grow outta this trauma
Which kids?
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by adeniyimoore: 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
The result of bad temper and listening to bad friends.
If only she knows the numbers of lives she has destroyed by this act. she has made someone fatherless, widow, helpless, financially broke, broken hearted
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by stonecoldcafe: 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
Teddeebear:
you said it all, this case is very serious, earlier that day, the lady hit the guy on the head, he was rushed to hospital, later discharged in the evening, on getting home, his neighbors advised him not to sleep in the house, one of them offered a room for the guy to sleep.

but the guy was forming love, he defended his wife. Went into the house and The wife he defended woke up in the night to stab him to death.

This case is very sensitive, the woman's phone should be tracked and all the calls she made in the last 3months should be traced, this is premeditated murder and there must be a strong outside influence

That is why the case is so painful and complex. The fact she had injured him, he went to the hospital then like a sheep going to the slaughter house, he went back to the same house only for her to finish him.

The callousness, cold hearted manner in which she sliced his throat and finished him... I can't get over it. What manner of woman is she? She had time to think her actions through while dude was at the hospital but she had to continue from where she left of. She can't even claim crime of passion cos mrs lawyer had time in between to simmer down!

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by victorazy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
Last2comment:
That Mopol with gun na bad woman o grin grin grin

Na she I go go try my love on grin grin grin
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by Davland(m): 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dyt:
The kids
The kids
No mother
No father

Hmmmmmm
I hope they grow outta this trauma

I heard dey re childless angry angry
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by OYIBN: 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
seunlayi:
this thing happened in my area, I don t think the court needs to hear this case, she is also a solicitor, she already knows the penalty for the first attempt at her husband and the final attempt, wasting time, fuel to and fro the court, she needs to be forcefully and immediately re-united with her late husband whom she slaughte
red

It happened in your area. You were not a witness. Justice requires the judge to listen to all sides in this crime of passion. Judges dont come to a conclusion based on sentiments and public outcry but what the prosecution and defence lawyers place before them. I want to listen to her own side of the story. Nobody knows what the sentence will be not even the judge until the facts are laid bare. If for instance she is found to suffer any form of mental illness and there are thousands of them she will be heading for hospital not prison. My submission does not mean l support what she did. She should have walked away and left the man for God to deal with if he wronged her. My submission is to drive home the fact that the law is an ass and not straightforward as some people think.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by damilareoye: 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hummmmm... I just can't imagine the kind of devilish thought which went through her mind at the point of committing the crime.

I pity the children if any.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) / Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House / Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.