Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,198 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) (51272 Views)

Fake Lawyer Who Has Practised For 15 Years Arrested In Lagos Court (Photo) / Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) / Baby Factory Ring Leader In Borno Arraigned In Court (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by francizy(m): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
GEJ2019:
This case is a very sensitive one,most times we wud say God,let d guilty be punished and the inocent be set free,unfortunately d patter the world has designed does nt allow it to be so.

I blv all public officers in Nigeria be made to go tru Anger management.

For my Fellow nLanders beta marry late Dan be late,shine ur eyes,love is BT evrytin,she is already shouting at u by u ignore it and cal it love,sayin u cud endure more from her is alrdy a danger sign.l,DAT ur head need urgent Resetting.
He is alrdy banging u bck to back and making u commit abortion's in the name of love,shine ur eyes.

Omo, na so I run from one relationship oh.. The babe quarrels pa hour. If I remained in that relationship omo, na high blood pressure oh... Not even like she's anywhere near perfection, she errs regularly but won't get hurled at by me but in my case, she will quarrel on little things that shouldn't matter.
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
seunlayi:
this thing happened in my area, I don t think the court needs to hear this case, she is also a solicitor, she already knows the penalty for the first attempt at her husband and the final attempt, wasting time, fuel to and fro the court, she needs to be forcefully and immediately re-united with her late husband whom she slaughtered

SHE SLAUGHTERED HER HUSBAND?

I don't understand this story oooo
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by Ophemmi: 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
Don't forget she just an accused till she is pronounced guilty by the court
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by chival(f): 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dyt:
The kids
The kids
No mother
No father

Hmmmmmm
I hope they grow outta this trauma

They had no kids.
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by pretts(f): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
Wow...this is deep! There's a lot of wisdom in what you have written here!
HomoDroid:

Isa:4:1
And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

All this feminism or women's right will lead to fulfillment of this prophecy when men will wake up to realize there's very little in marriage for them. The BabyMama syndrome is on the increase, yet women still justify their increasing penchant for mutating to men.

The men will soon find it more convenient to play the role of women when they tame their egos which are currently facing persistent assault by the womenfolk.

The Lion King has learnt to leave the hunting to the lionesses and only concern himself with territorial management!
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by lastpage: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
chynie:
for a woman to kill her husband

she must have seen hell with the man

cos men can be possessed with evil spirit atmix

but killing him was extreme

I knew one devil-possessed dimwit MUST come up with a defence for her, no matter how silly it comes across!

So, as a Lawyer, she was "helpless" to get a DIVORCE..... or even abandon the man and move on, because she cant fend or feed herself, right?

Anuofia!

Lastpage!
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by tolfyn(f): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
seunlayi:
this thing happened in my area, I don t think the court needs to hear this case, she is also a solicitor, she already knows the penalty for the first attempt at her husband and the final attempt, wasting time, fuel to and fro the court, she needs to be forcefully and immediately re-united with her late husband whom she slaughtered
In an issue like this, one need to be VERY careful before condeming the woman finally. Accepted dt she is a solicitor,do u ppl think deeply abt wot must have gone wrong somewhere?
Before a woman can stab her husband not to talk of killing her, I am of the opinion dt one need to examine it critically: psychologically, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Though I am not saying dt the law should not take its course but let JUDGE NOT So as not to be JUDGED.
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by lastpage: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
stat04:
I feel for dis woman sha, its a pity she took law into her own hand, I learnt dat she discovered her husband has a child outside marriage when she has not giving birth to any, she should have just leave him to God to judge probably God would have given her, her own child/children.

And should she hold her husband responsible for her not giving birth?
Dont women know that there are repercussions to earlier reckless life (as we see ladies who go on three days shex-binge in Politcian's Guest houses, in exchange for money? Some are lucky to escape but not all are lucky.

Why must the man suffer for her actions/inactions? Or is it a case of "if i suffer, you must also suffer"?

The man has every right to procreate (if you were his Mother and he is your only child, tell me if you will agree that he should remain with a wife who refuses to procreate?) through another woman, if the one at home cannot.
In fact, that is a ground for divorce or marrying a second wife because "the expectations of the marriage" has not been fulfilled.

She should be hanged, Its a crime of passion....no leniency.

Lastpage!
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by lastpage: 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
tolfyn:

In an issue like this, one need to be VERY careful before condeming the woman finally. Accepted dt she is a solicitor,do u ppl think deeply abt wot must have gone wrong somewhere?
Before a woman can stab her husband not to talk of killing her, I am of the opinion dt one need to examine it critically: psychologically, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Though I am not saying dt the law should not take its course but let JUDGE NOT So as not to be JUDGED.

STOP MAKING EXCUSES for a murderer.... simply because she is a WOMAN!
If its a man that killed his wife now, you'all will be shouting "men are wicked, Kill him, Kill him"! You wont say 'something must have gone wrong somewhere'.... or is it with only women that something goes wrong? angry angry

Abeg, Stop this female chauvinism please
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by lastpage: 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
TeOwl:
The highest she would get is life imprisonment. Her lawyers would prove that it was NOT premeditated murder because they had a fight during the night over her husband's child from another women.

It is only armed robbers, terrorists, ritual killers and people that sit down to plan to kill another person that get death penalty in Nigeria.

She hit him in the head earlier in the morning ---- That is attempted murder, he was hospitalised but he did not die.
That means she had more than enough time to reflect on what she tried to do..... and walk away, but she did not.

she later PLANNED and LAY IN WAIT for him at Night, and then finished him off.

That is PREMEDITATED MURDER, so your arguments dont wash at all.

If he died from that first attack, maybe she could have a very slim chance of claiming it was not premeditated but just an act of anger!
You cant claim to "sustain anger" for a whole day, if you dont "plan to"

Lastpage!
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
I didn't know that... I thought it was an argument that led to fighting which led to her stabbing him. The prosecution should be able to prove their case and push for the death penalty.

lastpage:

She hit him in the head earlier in the morning ---- That is attempted murder, he was hospitalised but he did not die.
That means she had more than enough time to reflect on what she tried to do..... and walk away, but she did not.

she later PLANNED and LAY IN WAIT for him at Night, and then finished him off.

That is PREMEDITATED MURDER, so your arguments dont wash at all.

If he died from that first attack, maybe she could have a very slim chance of claiming it was not premeditated but just an act of anger!
You cant claim to "sustain anger" for a whole day, if you dont "plan to"

Lastpage!
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by Neskido(m): 4:07am On Feb 18, 2016
Nyc killing!!!so wot nxt
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by 4C2215131: 8:27am On Feb 18, 2016
chynie:
for a woman to kill her husband

she must have seen hell with the man

cos men can be possessed with evil spirit atmix

but killing him was extreme

Are you insinuating that there aren't women who kill for the sake of it? Can't a woman just be vile in character? Must the man be the provocateur?

I hardly see you coming out to say "for the man to have killed his wife, she must have provoked him bla bla bla..."

Seeing you weren't on the scene, please be objective about your views (except you were with them when it went down).
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by vhatpweetygurl(f): 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
Huffington:
Shut up mrs feminist.
sut out lowlife .shior
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by vhatpweetygurl(f): 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Are you trying too hard to be a feminist or a misandrist? Cause I don't see reason you need to view a murder case from a sexist point of view.

Murder is murder irrespective of the gender of the killer.
none of the above I was too pissed too even say rip too the dead,thereby leading to your questions but please justice should be tailored towards uniformity so that there can be objectivity when cases are being viewed.
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by Dirkcoyt: 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
vhatpweetygurl:
none of the above I was too pissed too even say rip too the dead,thereby leading to your questions but please justice should be tailored towards uniformity so that there can be objectivity when cases are being viewed.

Thank Goodness its none of it, now go ahead to say your rip younglady, atleast you're no more pissed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis / Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari / Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.