Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) (51275 Views)

Fake Lawyer Who Has Practised For 15 Years Arrested In Lagos Court (Photo) / Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) / Baby Factory Ring Leader In Borno Arraigned In Court (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by chynie: 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
phemsie:

whay are u talking like this .

what the guy did is not something out of the ordinary: he fathered a child outside wedlock. is that enough reason

no fathering a child out of wedlock is not new, but believe me women endure a lot in the hands of men just to save their marriage.

most times we dont get to hear of the man's misbehavior cos this is a man's world
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by uzoormah(m): 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dyt:

Oh Didn't know no kids between them My bad
i forgive u
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by airsaylongcon: 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Marotzke:
the first set of policemen that arrested and prosecuted Boko haram men did did not wear Balaclava, three quarters of them have been assassinated. I was in Maiduguri then, so I know what I am talking about.
Wearing of Balaclava is not mandatory though, but one is advised, especially when one is handling sensitive cases. No go use your head carry another man wahala.

For Boko Haram,drug suspects or even my ND militants I can understand and infact encourage the use of balaclavas. But for this case of homicide by a woman, e nova reach to wear. See prison officer no even wear. The police woman dey use am do guy joor
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by SilvanusII(m): 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
chynie:

no fathering a child out of wedlock is not new, but believe me women endure a lot in the hands of men just to save their marriage.

most times we dont get to hear of the man's misbehavior cos this is a man's world

And then some oafs who don't realise these sacrifices (for their children o) come on here beginning to think its their right as men and not a privilege. I cannot wait for that time when some 'one-minute', 'limp dick', shameless and poor wretched flirt of a man will be publicly disgraced by their wives. I just can't wait.
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by julsuc: 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
chynie:
for a woman to kill her husband

she must have seen hell with the man

cos men can be possessed with evil spirit atmix

but killing him was extreme

Over extreme. Marriage is not by force now. If you cannot bears d behaviour of your partner you walk away killing.Instead of killing somebody child all because is married to you. Anyway Is because she is not fine and lack confidence in herself if not,she wouldn't have gone to that extent.
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by fiziebaibie(f): 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
uzoormah:

that she murdered dosnt mean she is a witch. unless uv seen her in ur witches meeting
owk av seen her dere...say anoda tin
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by chynie: 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
uzoormah:

how are we sure ur not possed already, u might even do worse than d lawyer

uzor, women endure hell, and the moment guys start realizing that women can retaliate their eyes go open.

killing the husband is bad.

but d u know how many women have been killed by their husband's violent and bad habits but our society will always treat as a family issue.

so Sir, i prefer not to insult but educate u
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
Aftter several hitting,then first stabbing,then final butchering at arrival from hospital,she is under the curse of the Almight Allah Olodumare etc,check the Quran you wil see,pls dnt share her curse o,very careful.no matter what one go thru in marriage,you shouldd never kill as wayout,rather walkout gently.
Olulinks:

Lawyers could use self defence, error of omission or commission as terms necessary to defend their clients and win the case.
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by olosk(m): 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=chynie post=43003740]

uzor, women endure hell, and the moment guys start realizing that women can retaliate their eyes go open.

killing the husband is bad.

but d u know how many women have been killed by their husband's violent and bad habits but our society will always treat as a family issue.

so Sir, i prefer not to insult but educate u [/quote
You will not face your work now. be dere doing amebo on another person's Problem.......
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by undigeh: 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]

Knowledge, they often said, is power.
Here we can see and believe that EMOTION is powerful than KNOWLEDGE.

Only one with Christ in her that can have the GRACE from Christ to overcome emotion. Christ is full of Grace and is the giver of that Grace.
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by undigeh: 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
Somebody answer me this.
Her experience in the hands of her husband which was private and hidden away from the public, and her present experience in the arms of the law, which is globalise and beyond her control.
Between this two, which one is preferred?

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by stat04: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
I feel for dis woman sha, its a pity she took law into her own hand, I learnt dat she discovered her husband has a child outside marriage when she has not giving birth to any, she should have just leave him to God to judge probably God would have given her, her own child/children.
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by HomoDroid(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=olosk post=43003813][/quote]

Isa:4:1
And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

All this feminism or women's right will lead to fulfillment of this prophecy when men will wake up to realize there's very little in marriage for them. The BabyMama syndrome is on the increase, yet women still justify their increasing penchant for mutating to men.

The men will soon find it more convenient to play the role of women when they tame their egos which are currently facing persistent assault by the womenfolk.

The Lion King has learnt to leave the hunting to the lionesses and only concern himself with territorial management!

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by kunle75(m): 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
chynie:

May be you did not read their story.............she discovered that her hubby impregnated another woman while she is been in the marriage for a while without issues.

So how on earth will the hubby deserve to be put to death ..............the best bet is for her to work outof the marriage and move on with her life even though we all know its not an east decision but for the sake of peace.
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by uzoormah(m): 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
fiziebaibie:
owk av seen her dere...say anoda tin

AM SORRY..
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nicepoker:
abi o. So she can come and stay with u

Come and do wetin?
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by uzoormah(m): 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=olosk post=43003813][/quote] lol
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by LyfeJennings(m): 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
chynie:

The first two sentences confirms U are maddening
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by Huffington: 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
vhatpweetygurl:
I am so annoyed with this Nigeria Media crew, once the injustice is meted to a man by a woman they blow the lid crying foul but let a man commit such offence no one will hear about it.Please what about the Luth female doctor that died from deep cut in the head and the husband fingered. In the killing , why are we not hearing anythoing about it? It is because a man is involved and we are in an African society?
Shut up mrs feminist.
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by dederocs(m): 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
be careful guys,dont lie to a woman or decieve her cos most of these woman only marry so a man can foot thier bills-and when the money is not coming in as they expect they get bitter and vengeful.
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by 1kinggy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
chynie:

Neighbours said the woman is a violent when she gets angry.
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by dederocs(m): 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
uplawal:
Aftter several hitting,then first stabbing,then final butchering at arrival from hospital,she is under the curse of the Almight Allah Olodumare etc,check the Quran you wil see,pls dnt share her curse o,very careful.no matter what one go thru in marriage,you shouldd never kill as wayout,rather walkout gently.
lol,for Naija...abi you think na USA you dey?
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by closetoyou(f): 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dyt:
The kids
The kids
No mother
No father

Hmmmmmm
I hope they grow outta this trauma
They haven't given birth
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by Bimpe29: 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
It is unthinkable. Spouse kill her mate/partner.
cry cry cry
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by elpatch(m): 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
#JUSTICEFORLOWO
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by Churchgeh(f): 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
My prayer: My children will not marry there enemy.

My Prayer: My children will not marry my enemy.

RIP to the dead embarassed embarassed
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by iamdapsyj(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dyt:
The kids The kids No mother No father
Hmmmmmm I hope they grow outta this trauma
she does not have children yet according to the story.
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
So what is this one saying,you mean you people cannot manage anger?
dederocs:

lol,for Naija...abi you think na USA you dey?
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
Drabeey:

Come and do wetin?
no be u say make them free her?
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
Imagine na this ugly baboon kill that fine man

Stay away from ugly women guys. They are violent and have low self wortth
Re: Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) by dstar01(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
chynie:

What made you think she had passed through hell with the man... She might have just done this out of jealousy since the late husband was said to have a wife and son in europe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) / Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.