Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

My Insecurity Is Killing Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Insecurity Is Killing Me! (3876 Views)

Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm / Sex Is Killing Me. Help A Depressed Lil Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by CINDY74(f): 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by sexymoma(f): 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
Why

1 Like

Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by tripplephi: 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
CINDY74:
Doing this is realy hard for me but i believe a problem shared, is half solved. I'm having issues with myself. Sometimes, i wish i was somebody else

ok who can like you, you must learn to love yourself o.... EVERYONE HAS ISSUES, SOME ARE PRIVATE SOME ARE PUBLIC.... NEVER ENVY ANYONE, THE CREATOR IS DELIGHTED ABOUT WHO YOU WILL BE NOT WHO YOU WERE

3 Likes

Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by RoyalBlak007: 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
go on a vacation..
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
??
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Go get a boyfriend Cindy. grin

1 Like

Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by vicstar(m): 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
op! Ehya sorry cry don't take it too serious ooh! Before it will cause you to engage in something u might regret

Small brëast uhm, is not much of a big deal undecided
Issues like that are too infinitesimal to cause such grievousness cry

Op,just strive to becoming great,and things like that won't matter anymore

3 Likes

Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by Bolade005: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
One man's meat is another man's poison. Some guys like Orange while some prefer Melon. There are guys out there that will love you to pieces just because of the small size.

You're beautiful and perfect just the way you are. Don't let anybody not even yourself tell you otherwise.

5 Likes

Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by Man2utd(m): 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dear Cindy, I understand how you feel and it's is not peculiar to you alone, but there is something special about you, you are created to be you and trying to be like someone will be a waste on Gods effort. You can't put an airplanes engine in a car and you can't put a car engine in tricycle. You can only function perfectly as you. You are beuatiful and special.

1 Like

Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by Young03(m): 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ara dara ada, ogini ka aga eme ya
chabagide ya oku, oga arise, oga arise kwa, chabagide ya oku
dont be jealous of wat God gave u
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by Brownville007: 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
Then we can be best fit. Detest gals with big boobs with passion. Can't allow those things to suffocate me at night.
@op, your happiness must come from within and not from other people. If it comes from them, you will always feel worst when you are alone cos those set of people will not remain with you forever. Even if you do a boob job and get Cossy size, you still won't be happy. Trust me on that, cos you would definitely ask your self, " is it cos of this I have been worrying myself to death", after that, you will another thing you don't like about yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by kingreign(m): 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
CINDY74:
Doing this is realy hard for me but i believe a problem shared, is half solved. I'm having issues with myself. Sometimes, i wish i was somebody else.I know this may sound funny, but i have to say it anyway...My boobs are just too small for my liking. I'm 22, but my bra size is 32 cry while bathing, seeing myself infront of the bathroom mirror, with those 2 small *** embarassed on my chest makes me wanna cry cry my room mates makes fun of me. In front of them, i act unaffected but it's killing me inside.

Just to let you know this, everyone is created 100% to look and be perfect. It's only a result of our human's comparison that makes us looks and feel inferior/superior to one another. I just checked thru your profile and I saw a very beautiful young African girl with a nice smile, beautiful set of eyes, glowing fair skins like a sun rising from the east and a beautiful black hair.
Don't you know you are amazing just the way you are and you don't need any modifications to make you better?
They're men who love big breast and some love small breasts. Real thing is for every woman out there, there is a man out there willing to kill for her despite her flaws.
When next your roomies tries to pull such nasty stunts, observe them and their flaws then tell it to them and watch their reactions later.

1 Like

Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by CINDY74(f): 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
Thanks guys
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by Laveda(f): 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
Why do I find this funny? undecided grin

Babe just manage nah so life be, you can't always get what you want.
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
U are just 22 nah, relax + love ur boobs girl
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by Kaylexzy(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
CINDY74:
Doing this is realy hard for me but i believe a problem shared, is half solved. I'm having issues with myself. Sometimes, i wish i was somebody else.I know this may sound funny, but i have to say it anyway...My boobs are just too small for my liking. I'm 22, but my bra size is 32 cry while bathing, seeing myself infront of the bathroom mirror, with those 2 small *** embarassed on my chest makes me wanna cry cry my room mates makes fun of me. In front of them, i act unaffected but it's killing me inside. bcause of time, while my room mates are bussy rushing to the bathroom to bath together(no lesbo) I'd rather be late than join them. This issue of mine has made me over protective of myself: i dress up in the bathroom, while shopping for clothes, i go for the ones that are well covered in the chest region

Madam, which kin tin b dis na? undecided

U freaking cute, some peeps dey find cute face dem no see, Madam na person like u sure pass o grin

Abi u would rather trade Ur beauty for a pair of boobi? grin

Wait, why am I even giving u advice sef... lol tongue

I don't always give a ratazz tho
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by OneManLegion(m): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
CINDY74:
Doing this is realy hard for me but i believe a problem shared, is half solved. I'm having issues with myself. Sometimes, i wish i was somebody else.I know this may sound funny, but i have to say it anyway...My boobs are just too small for my liking. I'm 22, but my bra size is 32 cry while bathing, seeing myself infront of the bathroom mirror, with those 2 small *** embarassed on my chest makes me wanna cry cry my room mates makes fun of me. In front of them, i act unaffected but it's killing me inside. bcause of time, while my room mates are bussy rushing to the bathroom to bath together(no lesbo) I'd rather be late than join them. This issue of mine has made me over protective of myself: i dress up in the bathroom, while shopping for clothes, i go for the ones that are well covered in the chest region

Ask yourself, Cindy, "Why do I need big boobs?"
Your problem is not the size of your cups; it's a deep-seated lack of self-esteem.
Love yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by vicstar(m): 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
CINDY74:

hey! I just viewed your profile shocked and if u're the lass on dat profile pic with a face like that cool who cares about your brĂȘast size?? undecided op u can't have it all in life cry
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by publicenemy(m): 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
CINDY74:
Doing this is realy hard for me but i believe a problem shared, is half solved. I'm having issues with myself. Sometimes, i wish i was somebody else.I know this may sound funny, but i have to say it anyway...My boobs are just too small for my liking. I'm 22, but my bra size is 32 cry while bathing, seeing myself infront of the bathroom mirror, with those 2 small *** embarassed on my chest makes me wanna cry cry my room mates makes fun of me. In front of them, i act unaffected but it's killing me inside. bcause of time, while my room mates are bussy rushing to the bathroom to bath together(no lesbo) I'd rather be late than join them. This issue of mine has made me over protective of myself: i dress up in the bathroom, while shopping for clothes, i go for the ones that are well covered in the chest region. I'm kinda depressed. And with the way most guys love big boobs, when i'm finaly ready to have a boyfriend, i wonder how the poor guy is gonna feel

I prefer small breasts.

1 Like

Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
Why worry abouh your boob size n your to- be boyfriend, when your boobs rightfully belongs to your future infants ?

If you know how pretty you're (if thats really you) you wouldn't worry abouh your boobs size.
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by CaroLyner(f): 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
do boobs surgery.
quickest way to get what you want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by ashewoboy(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
The funny thing is dat most ladies advicing you here, have the same problem.

Some ladies own is YANSH. They have big boobz and a very petite YANSH. Most times, they wear YANSH to compliment their big boobz.

In justin bieber's voice *you should go and love yourself*

you are beautiful the way you are. Look at your pretty face, so attractive. Some ladies have big boobz and big yansh but their face is unappealing. It's not all guys that loves boobz, some, what they need is just for the lady to be slim and pretty, they are ok.

You will find a boyfriend that will luv your physique, no need to worry.
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by DesChyko: 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hahaha.. This is very funny!

You hear how they attack Cossy and you still want something prominent?

Granted, you aren't seeking that size, but hey, not all guys find big ones more attractive than modest ones.

I used to dislike 'big ones' but my dream partner altered that choice.

So, what you really need is a change of attention. The boobs aren't for your use.

Besides, how the hell are males supposed to understand '32'.
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by jaybee3(m): 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
I fit buy you silicons sha...Interested?
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by jmoore(m): 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
Reminds me of Songs of Solomon 8:8
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by Royle2014(m): 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
If dats ur picture on ur profile den I would say 'U HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN' B**bs are sexy on a woman no doubt but lets not forget their primary aim; To breastfeed ur babies nd no matter how small u think they are...ur babies won't complain (But mummy, why my feeding bottle small la... See baby Uche own! )
Now down to the bf part, with that face of urs, u would even have a hard time telling guys off (ur pretty) nd moreover if someone is to like/luv u... He should like d entire package (fine face, small brezzz, small yansh etc)... One can never have it perfectly in life nd i can count fingers nd point names (xowi for the skips in grammar... im not as drink as you may thunk I am) at girls that would readily exchange their boobs for a face half as cute as urs... So build up that self esteem dear (throws bricks at her) nd jump into the shower with ur frnds... Dats d only way ur confidence would gain a gradual boost, pretty soon dey would stop teasing u wen dey figure u don't give a care about it anymore. Rock what u have dear! Some people have other major problems like poverty nd hunger nd terminal illnesses for u to stress over such minor issues... Cheers
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by CaptPlanet(m): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Big boobs doesn't guarantee anything.

You should thank God you're educated and pretty. I understand peer pressure and depression that's why I'm commenting on this thread. Love yourself for who u are. the size of your tits don't define you, it's what you achieve in life that makes the difference.

Lupita flat front and back but she's known all over the world

NB: You're more beautiful than her...

1 Like

Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by Frozenovenreagan: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
if that's you on your profile, I would still love you even if ur chest was as flat as mine......with that cute a face, who needs big boobs??
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by CINDY74(f): 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
jmoore:
Reminds me of Song of Solomon 8:8
smiley
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by CINDY74(f): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
kingreign:

Just to let you know this, everyone is created 100% to look and be perfect. It's only a result of our human's comparison that makes us looks and feel inferior/superior to one another. I just checked thru your profile and I saw a very beautiful young African girl with a nice smile, beautiful set of eyes, glowing fair skins like a sun rising from the east and a beautiful black hair.
Don't you know you are amazing just the way you are and you don't need any modifications to make you better?
They're men who love big breast and some love small breasts. Real thing is for every woman out there, there is a man out there willing to kill for her despite her flaws.
When next your roomies tries to pull such nasty stunts, observe them and their flaws then tell it to them and watch their reactions later.
thanks so much

1 Like

Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by ShakurM(m): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
Do you know Lupita Nyongo?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[Modified]How To Easily Download Any Video From Youtube Without Restriction / Things Woman Loves Most During Sex / Feminism In Marriage! A View.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.