Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator (62811 Views)

Cruel Things Men Do To Women / 'Honeytrap' Girl: A Cruel True Story Of Love And Betrayal / Act Of A Cruel Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by correctyourself(m): 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
cruzita:
grin and he was feeling on top of the world not knowing he was the only one viewing his own pics

Now he knows that he actually (stood on top of a heart troubling waters). Well, life goes on.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Jacko1(m): 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
I cannot see my gals friends on her facebook page.... Also d facebook acct i knw she has she can lik evrytin.... Hop am nt in same shoes

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by ezeuba(m): 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nothing new here... This has been happening between guys and girls since time Imo River...
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by DAVE5(m): 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
Stella is a wise player
this game ain't for no lames

lol,
marcos count ur loss and move on joor, uve been served...kikikikiki
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by 41lady(m): 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
ladyF:
Lmao this girl is heartless abeg. What stops her from saying, Marcos, I have a bf, but I wouldn't mind dating you too. Make things clear from the start!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

I like a lady like U, if what U post above U mean it and can tell the true.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by OneManLegion(m): 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
queencalipso:
I have also been living in fools Paradise, just found out my man has been cheating on me. this was a guy I was willing to walk through hell for, placed him above everyone in my life and was so proud to tell anyone who cares to listen about us. now I feel so happy when I see a girl cheating on her man cz men are the worst cheats; they do not deserve fidelity and loyalty. thumbs up to Stella.

You're looking at things the wrong way. I've been messed up by a girl too. What if the guy that screwed you up had also been screwed up by a girl in the past too?
It's a vicious cycle of emotional predation...the problem is, no one knows who started it, ladies or guys.

But you can choose to not perpetuate it. You can choose to not visit your hurt and betrayal on someone else.
Be smart, don't let that ex of yours have the last laugh. Don't make him succeed in making you a bitter person.

Take care.

13 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by 41lady(m): 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
Adanna86:
I was lmfao all through the story, she wicked oo loool
I enjoyed the Chris brown Music...Ft Usher, Rick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Orikinla(m): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
Fall guy.
Join us in the Players Club.
Most girls don't like us, because they cannot play players. grin
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by repogirl(f): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
She try.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by ronald4lif(m): 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
Victoriousvic:
So, none of the facebook pictures and posts were ever liked and He didn't notice that?!

Exactly my thought as I was reading through and I'm surprised you're just the only one who spotted the incongruity in the story.

How can he not have observed that she's got no other friend on Facebook but him? No likes, no comments, no updates and if there was any no comment on them? Doesn't sound true.

And even if it did happen then the lady isn't that smart after all. She could have created bogus fb accounts just to comment and like her pictures. Story is concocted.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by BOUNTYDOG(m): 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
Thngs like these have always existed from 1801,but with the events of whatsapp,facebook,bbm I mean general social network,ur asses cannot be concealed for too long except only dumb ass felas
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by OneManLegion(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cpumping:
im presently in the same predicament, but my plans for her eh.

oh lord.
I think your moniker offers enough clues about your plans.

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Mznaett: 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
queencalipso:
a tell you oo! my love she is.
I just love smart ladies..and truly she is deargrin
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by mrnuur(m): 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
queencalipso:
I have also been living in fools Paradise, just found out my man has been cheating on me. this was a guy I was willing to walk through hell for, placed him above everyone in my life and was so proud to tell anyone who cares to listen about us. now I feel so happy when I see a girl cheating on her man cz men are the worst cheats; they do not deserve fidelity and loyalty. thumbs up to Stella.

How do you expect him to marry a witch?
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Vince77(m): 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
obajoey:
I dont even have a gf..
no worries right?
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
Stella Stella. She must have learnt from the best. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by missyadorable(f): 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
The girl is a learner

Guys even do worse than that

They will advertise and showcase 5 babes at the same time and each of them will feel she is the only one

And later marry a 6th babe(none of the other 5 knew abt)

When I was single,my prayer was any guy who advertises me as gf on social media,thunder fire him,nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Vince77(m): 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
youngelder:
Him no get sense say pple no dey like d pictures or comment for her facebook Update?
Pls get him commonsense...
love can really make people stupid.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Gebbson007(m): 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
uhm here in d states we call dem DOUBLE agent original naija babe
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by 124mumsy: 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
na her time she dey waste an.... abeg come play DAT game with me
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by queencalipso(f): 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
mrnuur:

How do you expect him to marry a witch?
I don't get you.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by oluwafreshkid(m): 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
skarlett:
The girl get strength and money sef undecided but some guys are just plain silly, how can u tink the world of someone just because they put up only your pics, that should be the first indication that something smells fishy undecided

Believe the story at your own peril anyways

Most times, guys like the smell of fish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Vince77(m): 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cpumping:
im presently in the same predicament,
but my plans for her eh.

oh lord.
no kill person pikin sha.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by umehmj(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hahahahaha... i don laugh tire. well this trick is really not new to ladies. i had a female friend in school those days that does that. we keep celebrating her birthday almost every week cos if a new mugu falls for her this week, next week will automatically be her birthday. we the accomplice will ensure we bombard her new line dedicated to the new mugu with birthday messages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Vince77(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
ipledge10:
we he need Ben Bruce

Fixed.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Sugahylz(f): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
mrjojo:
Something like this happened to recently, On vals day to be precise.. There is this new lady I just meet, she was just in a hurry to get us dating, well I was playing along, Well, she claim she need to visit her parent on Val, didn't even bother, atleast, saved on the spending grin, the funniest thing was that suddenly, I couldn't find her on my bbm contact anymore, called her and she said she mistakenly deleted her bbm, well she added me back yesterday after claiming she forgot her login details o, So she opened a new one according to her, and added me, asked her ow she got my pin again, and she said "she knew it offhand"
Just laughed, meanwhile I got to knw today, a guy pics was on her dp all tru d val day, well, I guess am a "side bobo". It all gud though, we sure "play" along to her disco..
Some ladies sha, smh

So I would hv said u never can tell, she might be telling the truth until I got to d part u said she said she carry ur pin for head! Lmao *i give up! grin

5 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by queencalipso(f): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
OneManLegion:

You're looking at things the wrong way. I've been messed up by a girl too. What if the guy that screwed you up had also been screwed up by a girl in the past too?
It's a vicious cycle of emotional predation...the problem is, no one knows who started it, ladies or guys.

But you can choose to not perpetuate it. You can choose to not visit your hurt and betrayal on someone else.
Be smart, don't let that ex of yours have the last laugh. Don't make him succeed in making you a bitter person.

Take care.
my dear is sooo painful, I can still feel the pain. it feels as if my heart is falling of my chest. the painful part is the lies and deception and when I think about it, I just thought; what a fool I was.

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
ladyF:
It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
LadyF park well abeg, wetin?
Mtchewww angry
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by queencalipso(f): 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mznaett:

I just love smart ladies..and truly she is deargrin
cool that's the kind of ladies that men need.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Most times, guys like the smell of fish

No pun intended cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
irunooboo:

undecided undecided
Hope u won't do this to me? I mean what happened in d story cheesy
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by xendra: 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
Victoriousvic:
So, none of the facebook pictures and posts were ever liked and He didn't notice that?!
Hmmm! I wanted to ask dsame thing o...no likes no comment. and he was still feeling.......anyway me don't know what to say o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video / She Lied To Me About Her Virginity..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.