Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator (62815 Views)

Cruel Things Men Do To Women / 'Honeytrap' Girl: A Cruel True Story Of Love And Betrayal / Act Of A Cruel Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by missyadorable(f): 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
queencalipso:
I have also been living in fools Paradise, just found out my man has been cheating on me. this was a guy I was willing to walk through hell for, placed him above everyone in my life and was so proud to tell anyone who cares to listen about us. now I feel so happy when I see a girl cheating on her man cz men are the worst cheats; they do not deserve fidelity and loyalty. thumbs up to Stella.

Very funny girl

First,you refer to a man who was just a bf as "my man"
Men dnt appreciate a lady showing them too much affection,they will always take her for granted.

Keep ur relationship on the low till u are married!
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by herald9: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
cruzita:
grin and he was feeling on top of the world not knowing he was the only one viewing his own pics
grin
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by fortunechy(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
galz ar dangerous.is only a fool dt will put dia trust on them.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by xendra: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
ronald4lif:

Exactly my thought as I was reading through and I'm surprised you're just the only one who spotted the incongruity in the story.

How can he not have observed that she's got no other friend on Facebook but him? No likes, no comments, no updates and if there was any no comment on them? Doesn't sound true.

And even if it did happen then the lady isn't that smart after all. She could have created bogus fb accounts just to comment and like her pictures. Story is concocted.
hnm hnm..seems like she is the smarter one here, since she didn't even have to go tru that stress for the guy to believe. this story sounds somehow to me. lipsrsealed
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Pinkyberry2(f): 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Victoriousvic:
So, none of the facebook pictures and posts were ever liked and He didn't notice that?!
the dude is as dull as d president..
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by happney65: 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
queencalipso:

my dear is sooo painful, I can still feel the pain. it feels as if my heart is falling of my chest. the painful part is the lies and deception and when I think about it, I just thought; what a fool I was.

A fool you where..Am sure you fell in love with him because he's a Big Boy or something..Whereas the dude knew where he's heart was. He knew the reason you where around him..he played you,fucckked you real good and dumped you when the time was right..So don't sob baby,You need to cry asap .When ur tears don full a bucket you can then stop..Okay?

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by youngelder(m): 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
Vince77:
love can really make people stupid.
well, yeah... But then its good to pay attention to details...

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by OneManLegion(m): 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
queencalipso:

my dear is sooo painful, I can still feel the pain. it feels as if my heart is falling of my chest. the painful part is the lies and deception and when I think about it, I just thought; what a fool I was.

Kpele, dear. If I tell you my own ehn, you go pity me. She was to later disclose to me that I once called her after she'd just had sex with the guy again.

And to think I'd never fallen in love until I fell for her. The pain in my heart was almost physical! It hurt real bad.

But we'll be alright. Be nice to people. Forgive your asshole of an ex and move on with your life. Don't even secretly hope a girl will hurt him too sef. Just move on. You'll be happier for it.

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by youngelder(m): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
ipledge10:
we need Ben Bruce
hahaha... We should connect him wit BenBRUCE... Hahaha
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by happney65: 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
missyadorable:

Very funny girl

First,you refer to a man who was just a bf as "my man"
Men dnt appreciate a lady showing them too much affection,they will always take her for granted.

Keep ur relationship on the low till u are married!

And see the type of advice you give Una selves. keep on giving ourselves wrong advice..We Guys appreciate the good girls..Girls that show us love and respect..and we do the same..But if we know the reason you are with us isn't because of the genuine love,omo na to play Una and dump Una at the end of the day..No stories..

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by NaMe4: 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
Adanna86:
I was lmfao all through the story, she wicked oo loool

I tell u! Imagine the guy head wan burst when she dey serenade am for im private Facebook portal!

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by queencalipso(f): 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
happney65:

A fool you where..Am sure you fell in love with him because he's a Big Boy or something..Whereas the dude knew where he's heart was. He knew the reason you where around him..he played you,fucckked you real good and dumped you when the time was right..So don't sob baby,You need to cry asap .When ur tears don full a bucket you can then stop..Okay?
well I don't know who you are. whatever your thoughts or opinions are, they are entirely yours, you can keep them to your self thanks.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by domopps(m): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
ladyF:
Lmao this girl is heartless abeg. What stops her from saying, Marcos, I have a bf, but I wouldn't mind dating you too. Make things clear from the start!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Who actually does that?

Cheeeeeeers

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
Your Marcos or whatever his name is, is not one bit intelligent as you claimed. Only contact on FB got me laughing real hard. FOH nigga
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by athorello(m): 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
Please guys, I don't understand. Someone should educate me on the meaning of "play along". Women are the greatest manipulators. A girl will claim to love you to bits but others are playing in the garden, smelling the flowers and sharing the fruits. So, when I've fully realise this I should continue to be a maga/mogul?
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by ifymorena(f): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
7Alexander:
I have s friend Marcos (not real name) who has been in a relationship for almost a year with Stella (not real name), and according to Marcos, Stella loves him to bits, he does too.
He met Stella when he went for his cousin's matriculation in one of the S/S Universities. Now, Marcos' cousin has a mutual friend with Stella, so along the line, they both became friends too.
Marcos will always talk about how decent Stella is and how proud she is to have him, and he will always point to her social media handles as attestation to this. Guys, Stella changes her Whatsapp profile pix about 3 times daily, with Marcos' picture or a picmixed picture of them together, with status like 'no one like you', 'with you its always different', 'you add meaning to my life'. Same as her facebook account where she always uploads Marcos' picture with captions like the ones above. Infact on his birthday, she almost wrote a documentary on Marcos detailing how he is the sweetest thing God ever made and uploaded it on facebook, Marcos was gushing. Dare t9o say, Marcos was feeling serenaded, of course a lady that can tell the world about you, and plaster your pictures everywhere is actually the one for you.
Just like most of us, Stella has an Etisalat and MTN line, the Etisalat she uses for browsing, the MTN for calls. Two weeks ago, Marcos' cousin called him with a certain Airtel line after which he asked her who the owner of the linbe was, she said its Stella's. Marcos never knew Stella has an Airtel line, he now proceeded to add this Airtel line on Whatsapp, and lo and behold the profile pix was that of Stella and a strange guy picmixed, with the status 'i miss you baby', with the hash tag #StellaBella (not real one). Instinctively, he proceeded to facebook to search for StellaBella, to his utmost surprise, it was her authentic facebook account diffrent from the one he knows (Stenz Stelle) with pictures of the strange guy everywhere, with some of them dating as far back as 2013. He now went back to her normal FB account only to find out that Stella has no single friend except him Marcos.
Last week he visited her in school without informing her, in her room he saw a small Tecno phone which turned out to be the one with the Etisalat line, to his further surprise, he found out that he was the only contact on the phone and whatsapp too, of course, while she uses her strange Airtel line for other people, on this strange Airtel line whatsapp, she also has the strange guy as her profile pics.
Reality started creepoing in, it now dawned on Marcos that his angel is a cruel manipulator. She intelligently created the FB and Whatsapp account for Marcos, using the DPs as illusion, without him knowing that he was the only one seeing those pictures, considering that he was her only contact on both accounts.
Marcos is a very intelligent guy, so we keep wondering how he was played so ruthlessly, and i ask myself why ladies will take such stress upon themselves just to make a fool of an innocent guy, with full benefits attached.
The brutal truth is that Marcos has been living in a fools paradise, just like most of us.
wetin make him innocent?abeg make we hear word,make only him continue to dey live for the paradise wey him build.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
ladyF:
Lmao this girl is heartless abeg. What stops her from saying, Marcos, I have a bf, but I wouldn't mind dating you too. Make things clear from the start!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

True that
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by ucnwafor(m): 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
Adanna86:
I was lmfao all through the story, she wicked oo loool
was wondering mayb u have been kidnapped or where did you lost to ada??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by athorello(m): 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
Snipes009:
Your Marcos or whatever his name is, is not one bit intelligent as you claimed. Only contact on FB got me laughing real hard. FOH nigga
My nigga, not everyone has the luxury of time to be checking and following up people (be it a gf) on social media. Even an intelligent guy might just be fixed on only contents relating directly to him. Marcos was probably blinded by love.
I just got to know from my ex that she's unfriend me on facebook for almost a year and we've been separated for barely 3 months. Sometimes shit just happens.

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
This comes as a result of dating student, who perhaps stays far away from you.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Coldfeets: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
Victoriousvic:
So, none of the facebook pictures and posts were ever liked and He didn't notice that?!

Thank you! Was thinking along the same line too as I read the story.

But that's by the way.

Anyway sha, the way guys dey behave at times dey always baffle me. Guys go dey cheat women upandan, dey even brag about am but when woman do dem, dem go come here come dey lament like lamentations of Jeremiah.

Dis life sef.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Justiyke4u: 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Just like one used my picture as her dp and I quickly added her number to another whatsapp only for me to see that there was no picture there and the fool is telling me that all her friends are asking her who I am when I know am the only one viewing the pix I laughed (what an insult to our little IT knowledge ) and two days now she has no pictures in her dp and am sure she is playing another with the same trick. I won't tell her I know her tricks until the right time you know that moment she will start placing orders on you then you have to bounce the cheque with that solid reason. But my guy no try at all and is like he is not fund of phone and computer
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by henryhemon(m): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
kaziblake:
Stella the sharp babe

Always knew that you 're such a girl.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by laidback(m): 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
-

Errr...No, Marcos is not a very intelligent guy.

-
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re-read the post. The guy had the luxury. He sees every post of hers. Every dp change. And that was actually his reason for falling in love more and more with her. Quit justifying s***.

athorello:

My nigga, not everyone has the luxury of time to be checking and following up people (be it a gf) on social media. Even an intelligent guy might just be fixed on only contents relating directly to him. Marcos was probably blinded by love.
I just got to know from my ex that she's unfriend me on facebook for almost a year and we've been separated for barely 3 months. Sometimes shit just happens.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by henryhemon(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
It's naive to think you 're the only one dating a girl, I never believe that poo and will never believe. My friends tell me you don't trust anyone and I tell them ,Y should I trust any lady. I 've been with a lady who was on top of me and her boyfriend called and she told the poor guy I love you,I was shocked. Guys trust any lady at your own peril even my bestie whose a lady I don't trust her.

Never trust a lady that way you won't be disappointed,it's better she surprised you than disappointing you.

Have this girl I wanted settling down with you,she talks about God,looks n act innocent,one day she said she was travelling to see her bestie in another city,I knew something wasn't right,it's really difficult such love exist between ladies,her phone will be off n I wouldn't say a word n she will come on n call to say her phone was down ,just went to get insta page,I saw her in a beach with another guy n her perceived bestie,not once,not twice. It ended there, I let her conscience kill her.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by queencalipso(f): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
happney65:

your opinion and thoughts are entirely yours. BTW am a big girl my self, as a quality control manager I don't think there is anything a man will give me that I can't afford. You are free to judge anyway, who cares?

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by mrjojo: 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
Sugahylz:

So I would hv said u never can tell, she might be telling the truth until I got to d part u said she said she carry ur pin for head! Lmao *i give up! grin
story of my life jowe, some ladies can be damn funny.nt to worry though, I pride myself in being a master of the "game"
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Seamareggae(m): 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lol.... I know dis feeling.... Na just to move ahead bro
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by kaziblake(f): 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
henryhemon:

Always knew that you 're such a girl.
This is a faceless forum...I'm just here to catch fun and write anything.

Do not judge a book by its cover.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by mrphate(m): 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
WHAT CAN I DO?
DEAR NIARALANDERS...
please I need your advice n I'll try 2 kip it short....I finished my NYSC Feb last year and since then i have been trying to fix myself, i was never a believer in working for someone so i immediately started a pet project ( industrial cleaning) i invested virtually all my saving into the project with the believe that In less than 6months i should be reaping financial success. before now i was leaving very comfortable on my own with my house well furnished and a business running but then my mom advised me sell up my business equipment and return home so that my dad could use his connection to get me a government job. I did as she advised and return home. now my biggest problem is they now make ridicule if me and compare me with my elder sister who just got a government job. now i am confused because i feel time us passing fast and my friend are moving ahead. i have saved up some money to get my apartment and start a business. do you think i should go ahead or still be patient.
thanks for your time and pardon my errors
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by missyQween(f): 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
Too bad of the girl....Also she get money sha to buy another phone just because of a selfish desire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video / How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.