Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. (3892 Views)

Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by goodfornothing(m): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2016
This is for girls who eat their future and fail to exercise their body.
Gone are the days when men love them according to their big size. The economy is bad and you would be adding to their problem. They now prefer them slim and sexy, with a flat stomach.
You're probably a virgin but you look like a pregnant woman. And why do you have to suffocate yourself with a tummy belt? That's laziness; it can damage your liver. I laugh when I see fat ladies wear it. It makes them look like the uppercase letter B. Very annoying.
Please try and hit the gym today and work on your diet. A little tummy work and lesser food intake and can bring you back to shape. But if you're that lazy you can do road-walks for a start. Cover, at least, 5 kilometres every evening to burn your fat. But make sure you drink water regularly to avoid dehydration.
Eat much fruit and avoid all sort of fattening foods.
I'm a fitness guru. You can consult me for assistance.

Shout out to all the lepa girls who have been keeping it slim without stress. I love you all to the bones kiss

Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by Femich18(m): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2016
Says who? One man's meat is another man's poison...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by sinaj(f): 11:24am On Feb 22, 2016
Whu flat tummy don help

4 Likes

Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by KingRex1(m): 11:26am On Feb 22, 2016
sinaj:
Whu flat tummy don help
big tummy.. My greatest turn off. Even if she's curvy.
Hope ur tummy aint big

2 Likes

Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by skywalker240(m): 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
and what does the economy has to do with big tummy babes? undecided
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by goodfornothing(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
skywalker240:
and what does the economy has to do with big tummy babes? undecided
The big tummy is to be fed
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by openmine(m): 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
dont tink a big tummy looks good on any lady....na too much sharwama and canned food cause am grin tongue
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by cruzita(f): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
cool thank God for my flat tummy with abs too
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by KingRex1(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
cruzita:
abs..? Naah
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by goodfornothing(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
cruzita:
Can I see? wink
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by cruzita(f): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
goodfornothing:
Can I see? wink
sorry!!only for my hubby to see
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by sinaj(f): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
KingRex1:
Hope ur tummy aint big
m evn pregnant smiley
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by cruzita(f): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
KingRex1:
abs..? Naah
abs..?yaaaa
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by KingRex1(m): 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
sinaj:
m evn pregnant smiley
thats understandbly berra.. Congrats ma'am! Twins ba
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by Sochimaobim(m): 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
I swear, I hate to see ladies with big tummy. disgusting!
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by sinaj(f): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
KingRex1:
thats understandbly berra.. Congrats ma'am! Twins ba
lol

Was jux kidin
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by KingRex1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
sinaj:
lol

Was jux kidin
damn.. was already dancin for you. Well, no qualms, drs still time, the twin can still land b4 the year runs awt
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by sinaj(f): 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
KingRex1:
damn.. was already dancin for you. Well, no qualms, drs still time, the twin can still land b4 the year runs awt
lol not diz year abeg
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by KingRex1(m): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
sinaj:
lol not diz year abeg
hmm ok, but i hope u aint part of the team that keeps their bf sex starved
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
I'm sure they will sha. Everyone gets married if they want to lol. However a big stomach is really unattractive and really bad for your health. Whether ur slim or ur thick or whatever you want to call yourself. Watch those tummies my children.

Modified:
I crossed out really. There are different kinds of big tummies; some people just have rotund abdomens. And some people can of course pull it off more than others.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by Summersland(m): 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
KingRex1:
Hope ur tummy aint big
See u,tommy turn me on a lot and i can't date a lady dat have flat tommy...It wn't ginger my moral libido
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by pbs4real(m): 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
sinaj:
lol not diz year abeg
ow many tyms?
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by KingRex1(m): 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
Summersland:
See u,tommy turn me on a lot and i can't date a lady dat have flat tommy...It wn't ginger my moral libido
yucck! It can only look alrite to me if she's pregnant
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
MrsPhyno:
I'm sure they will sha. Everyone gets married if they want to lol. However a big stomach is really unattractive and really bad for your health. Whether ur slim or ur thick or whatever you want to call yourself. Watch those tummies my children.

lol, ur children
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

lol, ur children
yes i loff all of u grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
if not for the big tummy where would the evidence that ladies helped in the rise of beer consumption, chicken pepper soup, nkwobi and so on and they are not going to give it up for flat tummy. That shitt looks disgusting btw
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by Cmiller(m): 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
cruzita:

abs for a girl.... That's total fasting till death
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Op b talking from d space btw his or her pot belly
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by Cmiller(m): 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
KingRex1:
yucck! It can only look alrite to me if she's pregnant
soft talk
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by Cmiller(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
Big tummy is a totally turn off to me, slim tummy is tha bomb....location for ice cream licking ;-)
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by Honesty007(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
Do u know the name i give big tummied girls/ladies /women? Pojege!!!!
I callit pojege.i feel its slackness and i hate seeing it in anywomen.Before i tht its seen in a woman that has just given birth but its everywhere.
Its a shame when u hv to pack up ur tummy like cloth because u want to urinate.
Its really irritating,go and do 3 days dry fasting!!!!
Walk a lot!!!
Also i love big asses and boobs,but tummy!!! Nooo!!!
Re: Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. by KingRex1(m): 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
Cmiller:
soft talk
wahh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Leaked Sexy Chat Between Brother Uche And Sister Kate (screenshot) / Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? / How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.