Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii (3493 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by vault(m): 12:26am On Feb 18, 2016
To be brief, I have a femle neighbour around my age who I don't really have much to do with, just the greeting shii.....back around last year November my cousin visited and within few days she became friends with my neighbour giving chance for her visiting our compound almost everyday.

she came by one day and I had to attend to her cos my cousin went out, she opted to stay we talked and then one shii led to the other and we got down.

we both agreed what happened was a mistake and we continued our not-so-close relationship until today when my girlfriend visited and asked me why my neighbour has been giving her strange faces.... she was fed up of the treatment so she decided to ask me today.

I wasn't surprised, I manned up and told the truth, i told her what happened..... she kept quiet for few minutes and then asked "ain't you gon' beg"

I knew I had to slam that ego so I begged and she was like "its forgiven, but we are done".

now I don't get it, she took the matter with so much mediocrity and broke up like its been part of a plan.... am just confused.
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by Elosky20: 12:30am On Feb 18, 2016
Go and get another fish frm the river, love dont cost a thing

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 18, 2016
To the girls who still believe their bf is faithful to them, look at your finger and show us your ring. If there's no ring, he's cheating.

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by Lexusgs430: 12:32am On Feb 18, 2016
vault:
To be brief, I have a femle neighbour around my age who I don't really have much to do with, just the greeting shii.....back around last year November my cousin visited and within few days she became friends with my neighbour giving chance for her visiting our compound almost everyday.

she came by one day and I had to attend to her cos my cousin went out, she opted to stay we talked and then one shii led to the other and we got down.

we both agreed what happened was a mistake and we continued our not-so-close relationship until today when my girlfriend visited and asked me why my neighbour has been giving her strange faces.... she was fed up of the treatment so she decided to ask me today.

I wasn't surprised, I manned up and told the truth, i told her what happened..... she kept quiet for few minutes and then asked "ain't you gon' beg"

I knew I had to slam that ego so I begged and she was like "its forgiven, but we are done".

now I don't get it, she took the matter with so much mediocrity and broke up like its been part of a plan.... am just confused.

Next time don't confess. What you don't tell her, would not hurt her!!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 18, 2016
vault:

so you begged? You fed that small girls ego. Smh i dont even understand why people bother dating

1 Like

Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 18, 2016
What did you expect? Roses n chocolates abi? Her cuddling you, saying issorite, I understand, next time we 3sum together?

Lol wake up mehn! Shii changed when you slept with your neighbor.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by vicstar(m): 12:37am On Feb 18, 2016
vault:

mehn!!! She's so dope cool forgive me for being facetious cry obviously,u dint see that one coming

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by vault(m): 12:37am On Feb 18, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Next time don't confess. What you don't tell her, would not hurt her!!!!
I preferred it came through me than someone else
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by vault(m): 12:39am On Feb 18, 2016
vicstar:

mehn!!! She's so dope cool forgive me for being facetious cry obviously,u dint see that one coming
I sure didn't undecided
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by vault(m): 12:40am On Feb 18, 2016
Adanna86:
What did you expect? Roses n chocolates abi? Her cuddling you, saying issorite, I understand, next time we 3sum together?

Lol wake up mehn! Shii changed when you slept with your neighbor.

she is kinda emotional..... so you should know what I was expecting
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by vicstar(m): 12:43am On Feb 18, 2016
vault:
I sure didn't undecided
oopss! Sorry bro! grin
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 18, 2016
vault:

Sounds like she was fed up with you long before now. She was waiting for you to mess up again, now she cut ties.
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by vault(m): 12:47am On Feb 18, 2016
mayonnaise:
so you begged? You fed that small girls ego. Smh i dont even understand why people bother dating

lol.... I made her egocentric ...... the whole shii just came back at me
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by Cutehector(m): 12:49am On Feb 18, 2016
U should be happy u were forgiven..

Yu knw wat they say right?

Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned..

wink

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by vault(m): 12:49am On Feb 18, 2016
Adanna86:

Sounds like she was fed up with you long before now. She was waiting for you to mess up again, now she cut ties.
exactly my thought but she never showed any sign of it before now.
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 18, 2016
vault:

exactly my thought but she never showed any sign of it before now.

Maybe she did? But you were too busy with the neighbor to notice.
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by vault(m): 12:52am On Feb 18, 2016
Cutehector:
U should be happy u were forgiven..
Yu knw wat they say right?
Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned..

wink
lol..... but that's a bitter way to forgive
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by Ginaz(f): 12:53am On Feb 18, 2016
Her reaction was completely normal, give her some time to get it over.
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by Cutehector(m): 12:54am On Feb 18, 2016
vault:

lol..... but that's a bitter way to forgive
It's really not a bitter way..

Why did u even tell her anyways.. u fvcked up!
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by vault(m): 12:56am On Feb 18, 2016
Adanna86:

Maybe she did? But you were too busy with the neighbor to notice.
which ever way..... I just fvked it all up.... am so sad sad
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by vault(m): 12:57am On Feb 18, 2016
Ginaz:
Her reaction was completely normal, give her some time to get it over.

I seriously hope she does
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by Lexusgs430: 12:57am On Feb 18, 2016
vault:

I preferred it came through me than someone else

And you see where it lead you now. Apply the shaggy rule next time!!!
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 18, 2016
vault:

which ever way..... I just fvked it all up.... am so sad sad

Put it down to experience dear, that what my mum n uncles told me, when I broke up with my ex.

We live n we learn sha, things will get better in time.
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by vault(m): 12:59am On Feb 18, 2016
Cutehector:
It's really not a bitter way..

Why did u even tell her anyways.. u fvcked up!

that was the weirdest me ever.....I don't even know why I did undecided, guess I wanted her to hear it from me.
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by vault(m): 1:01am On Feb 18, 2016
Lexusgs430:

And you see where it lead you now. Apply the shaggy rule next time!!!
yea.... messed up telling her
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 18, 2016
vault:

never admit shii to a girl. Never. She does her own shii too. She's probably with the guy she had waiting on the side now.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by vault(m): 1:02am On Feb 18, 2016
Adanna86:

Put it down to experience dear, that what my mum n uncles told me, when I broke up with my ex.

We live n we learn sha, things will get better in time.
i pray so.... thanks

1 Like

Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by vault(m): 1:05am On Feb 18, 2016
mayonnaise:
never admit shii to a girl. Never. She does her own shii too. She's probably with the guy she had waiting on the side now.

guess for the first time in my life something came over that ego in me
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 18, 2016
vault:

get busy with the neighbour and forget about her.
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by ipledge10(m): 1:10am On Feb 18, 2016
vault:

I guess you never expect it...mehn I advice you to move on.from what you said here, I assume she made her mind already....and to that your neighbor
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by ipledge10(m): 1:10am On Feb 18, 2016
Ronald4lif what can you say about this
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by petiteee(f): 1:12am On Feb 18, 2016
vault:

so you were expecting to see her cry undecided am happy u disappointed

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Response I Got From The Girl I Plan To Get Married To (screenshots) / My Girlfriend Practise Dark Magic. / Guys And Ladies In The House Do You Agree With This Sex Fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.