Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... (4117 Views)

Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by firstking01(m): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2016
QUESTION...For Both Genders.

Since You Started Dating, What kinda GirLs And Guys Have You Been Fortunate And Unfortunate To Be Meeting In Your Lifegrin....

Hope You Guys Grasp The Drill Here, Owk Lemme Start With Myself For CLearification cool

Actually I 've Not Been The Lucky Type When It Comes To Dating, But The Few Girls I 've Come Acrossed Are Usually Pretty But Their Heights Are SomeWhat Below Averagesad

Note, The Fortunate Thing For Me Here Is, I'm Always Lucky To Meet Em Pretty Girlscheesy, But The Unfortunate Thing For Me Is That They Don't Have Height, Not Entirely Short Thoughsad...Me I'm On The Average Spree.

Share Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Your Dating Careergrin

Leqqo..
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Cutehector(m): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2016
This topic just sweet to derail. grin
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by firstking01(m): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2016
Cutehector:
This topic just sweet to derail. grin
sad
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Cutehector(m): 11:43am On Feb 18, 2016
firstking01:
sad
lool Chei, the thread just dry sef cheesy
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 18, 2016
Have been so lucky wen it comes to dating,short guys never approach me!despite d fact dat i am not tall#note:i am not a dwarf oo cheesy cheesy buh i no tall!
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by firstking01(m): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2016
Cutehector:
lool Chei, the thread just dry sef cheesy
people will flood in, i guess most of em are in classes or work..

Mesef knw say you dey single, but i knw u 've been encountering dem gals, so, tell us the kinda gals you been fortunate to meetcheesy??, and what you think are unfortunate about you dating them, oya??
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by firstking01(m): 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
Have been so lucky wen it comes to dating,short guys never approach me!despite d fact dat i am not tall#note:i am not a dwarf oo cheesy cheesy buh i no tall!
you should be tanking your starsgrin
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Cutehector(m): 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
firstking01:
people will flood in, i guess most of em are in classes or work..

Mesef knw say you dey single, but i knw u 've been encountering dem gals, so, tell us the kinda gals you been fortunate to meetcheesy??, and what you think are unfortunate about you dating them, oya??
well they"v all been classy..
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by firstking01(m): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
And why did you let them go?
Cutehector:
well they"v all been classy..
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Cutehector(m): 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
firstking01:
And why did you let them go?
because change is constant wink
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by firstking01(m): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Cutehector:
so, u dey change women like clothe, tot ur one good dude heregrin
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Cutehector(m): 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
firstking01:
so, u dey change women like clothe, tot ur one good dude heregrin
no, i"m a bad dude in here and a good dude in reality.
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
Dating is not even written in my destiny
I feel i just force wat God didnt write for me sad
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by firstking01(m): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
Cutehector:
no, i"m a bad dude in here and a good dude in reality.
this is not entirely true, smhw you must unconciously reveal ur true personality online...

A very good example of people who have demonstrated their real life personality online here on naira is you and a few others cool
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by firstking01(m): 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
sickstars:
Dating is not even written in my destiny
I feel i just force wat God didnt write for me sad
you always say this, stop it, come on...you still have a very big life ahead of you to livesmiley
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
u better confess cheesy
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
Cutehector:
undecided undecided
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nikita1:
u better confess cheesy
Confess wetin? grin i am not tall,no b disease cheesy
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
firstking01:
you should be tanking your starsgrin
lol,God kmws i dont like short guys! grin my boo is far far taller than me oo
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by firstking01(m): 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
lol,God kmws i dont like short guys! grin my boo is far far taller than me oo
i guess no girl likes a short guy, dunno whats with girls and height, maybe they are always insecure or somethinggrin
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
Confess wetin? grin i am not tall,no b disease cheesy
kikikikikikikikiki cheesy
U dey console ursel wink
I understand cheesy
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Dantee005(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lol...me i luv dem short babes...every girl i dated was short back to back.....
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
firstking01:
i guess no girl likes a short guy, dunno whats with girls and height, maybe they are always insecure or somethinggrin
I am not tall,so u dont expect short guys to come to me naw grin how we go look?we wont look good together!
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by firstking01(m): 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
I am not tall,so u dont expect short guys to come to me naw grin how we go look?we wont look good together!
yes i agree, but you'd never see a girl that likes a short guy, even when the girl is already tall, she'd still wanna date a tall guy, why??
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
firstking01:
yes i agree, but you'd never see a girl that likes a short guy, even when the girl is already tall, she'd still wanna date a tall guy, why??
I have seen some tall gurls dat date short guys oo!believe it,i swear!many self cheesy buh i wonder maybe na d babe go dey carry d man grin
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by firstking01(m): 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
I have seen some tall gurls dat date short guys oo!believe it,i swear!many self cheesy buh i wonder maybe na d babe go dey carry d man grin
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by firstking01(m): 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
Tha's the power of love you knowcheesy
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by davidsgal(f): 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
Have never bn lucky with relationship.... Wasn't destined to date... Straight up to marriage.
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by firstking01(m): 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
Dantee005:
Lol...me i luv dem short babes...every girl i dated was short back to back.....
lol, and wat abt nw, ur dating tall gals i guess??
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Cutehector(m): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nikita1:
undecided undecided
bia nikita abi nkita.. wat is it?
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
Cutehector:
bia nikita abi nkita.. wat is it?
undecided undecided Nikita biko undecided undecided
Re: Your Fortunates And Unfortunates Of Dating.... by Cutehector(m): 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nikita1:
undecided undecided Nikita biko undecided undecided
ehen, wat is ur problem with my comment?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? / Instagram / MARRIAGE: The Color Code On This Invitation Card Will Leave You Speechless!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.