Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Ever Had This Weird Feeling That Someone Might B Secretly Watching You On Camera - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had This Weird Feeling That Someone Might B Secretly Watching You On Camera (1320 Views)

I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. / She Just Might B Lying Down This Way / Weird Feeling: BF/GF Reversed Roles - Lets Hear Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Had This Weird Feeling That Someone Might B Secretly Watching You On Camera by Nikky23: 5:30am On Jul 09, 2009
I've always had this weird feeling that an ex of mine might be secretly watching me, might have put a camera some where in my house, room or somewhere to be watching what I'm doing at home. Sometimes even while taking showers, I make sure I check to see if there could be any camera, pretty weird I guess cheesy
Has anyone else ever felt this way too?
Re: Ever Had This Weird Feeling That Someone Might B Secretly Watching You On Camera by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 09, 2009
Me too even when am home i always feel like the governments's watching me and intercepting my mails,
Re: Ever Had This Weird Feeling That Someone Might B Secretly Watching You On Camera by Nikky23: 5:39am On Jul 09, 2009
pc guru:

Me too even when am home i always feel like the governments's watching me and intercepting my mails,

Lol, not only governor, how about the president?
Re: Ever Had This Weird Feeling That Someone Might B Secretly Watching You On Camera by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:42am On Jul 09, 2009
Yea Kinda of. . . grin
Re: Ever Had This Weird Feeling That Someone Might B Secretly Watching You On Camera by sexyLeamon(f): 5:45am On Jul 09, 2009
pc guru:

Me too even when am home i always feel like the governments's watching me
lol I thought I was alone grin
Re: Ever Had This Weird Feeling That Someone Might B Secretly Watching You On Camera by Nikky23: 5:46am On Jul 09, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Yea Kinda of. . . grin

Especially when trying to use the toilet too or in the shower or  grin
Re: Ever Had This Weird Feeling That Someone Might B Secretly Watching You On Camera by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:56am On Jul 09, 2009
Yea and after that I feel embarassed. . . embarassed tongue
Re: Ever Had This Weird Feeling That Someone Might B Secretly Watching You On Camera by Reggieluv(f): 6:34am On Jul 09, 2009
I have before, even at one point I was scared to go out, thinking someone was out there watching me around anywhere i went.
Re: Ever Had This Weird Feeling That Someone Might B Secretly Watching You On Camera by jenibayo(f): 7:22am On Jul 09, 2009
I also have the feeling too, but everybody most be careful be cos in my house they said there is a camera and anything you do they will see it.
Re: Ever Had This Weird Feeling That Someone Might B Secretly Watching You On Camera by bluespice(f): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2009
paranoia people grin

lol yeah me too
Re: Ever Had This Weird Feeling That Someone Might B Secretly Watching You On Camera by Ben13: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2009
nope cheesy I'm not a sinner.
Re: Ever Had This Weird Feeling That Someone Might B Secretly Watching You On Camera by brutal(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2009
D guilty r afraid.
Re: Ever Had This Weird Feeling That Someone Might B Secretly Watching You On Camera by chiboyz(m): 11:45am On Jul 09, 2009
I always feel like somebody is watching me!
'am paranoid i can't sleep 'am in a dope girl!
Re: Ever Had This Weird Feeling That Someone Might B Secretly Watching You On Camera by iice(f): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2009
Nope, not even when i get in real tricky situations grin
They wouldn't dare tongue
Re: Ever Had This Weird Feeling That Someone Might B Secretly Watching You On Camera by debest1(m): 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2009
so what if someone is watching? What have u got to hide?
Re: Ever Had This Weird Feeling That Someone Might B Secretly Watching You On Camera by ebila(m): 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2009
@Poster,
First question u should ask urself is if ur ex is that kind of person.If u feel he's dat kind of person,then u'll need to really debug ur house.But if he isn't then believe me,u're just being paranoid & probably should see less movies! grin
Re: Ever Had This Weird Feeling That Someone Might B Secretly Watching You On Camera by sweetluvb(f): 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2009
SINNERS, U WILL ALWAYS FEEL THIS WAY UNLESS U REPENT, YEP THERES A CAMERA PLACE EVERY ANGLE OF UR ROOM N EVERY PATH U TAKE DAT CAMERA IS PLACED HIGH ABOVE U.

grin grin cheesy undecided
Re: Ever Had This Weird Feeling That Someone Might B Secretly Watching You On Camera by IFELEKE(m): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2009
pc guru:

grin films,novels. . .
Re: Ever Had This Weird Feeling That Someone Might B Secretly Watching You On Camera by sweetpie23: 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2009
I sometimes do grin
Re: Ever Had This Weird Feeling That Someone Might B Secretly Watching You On Camera by Disappointed: 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lol

(1) (Reply)

I Once Dated A Jerk! / Nairaland Ladies Are Fake / She's not fond of me, cos, she's finding it difficult understanding my person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.