Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? (2320 Views)

Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by Fmartin(m): 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hello nairalanders, am in a dilemma. I seriously need your opinion.

There is this girl i met, age 22.

After falling in love with her i discovered that she can't speak, read or write properly in English.

Actually my dream is to Marry a woman who can atleast speak and write well in English language.

I never knew she was a virgin, until when i had s3x with her and deflowered her.

What i intend doing to her so as to compensate her is to enroll her into seamstress work. Enrollment cause, #15000 of which her father is not willing to give her.

I feel guilty dumping her just like that without any form of help for her.

With a better hand work like dress making, maybe she can get a good husband.

My fellow nairalanders, do you think my decision is wise?

If not, what should i do?
Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by Elosky20: 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
why nt change her frm MISS LEFT to MRS RIGHT. by investing in her.
Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by Cutehector(m): 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
Why not transform her into d lady u wish to marry?
Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by Cholls(m): 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
Well the poster above the poster above me said it all
Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
Enrolling her would be nice. Do that if you can. As per dumping her, if you're looking for a gently way to do it there isn't one. You obviously care about her or pity(i think its pity lol).
Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by kingofchess(m): 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
u r a wicked dude....no hating

1 Like

Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by Fmartin(m): 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Cutehector:
Why not transform her into d lady u wish to marry?
its due to financial challenges.
Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by kingofchess(m): 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Elosky20:
g
g for g-string
Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by Laveda(f): 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Like you didn't know all these before taking her virginity? undecided
Some guys sha, Smh.

1 Like

Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by Cutehector(m): 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
Fmartin:
its due to financial challenges.
doesn't she make u happy?
Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by obiorathesubtle: 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
undecided who be this guy?? because you disvirgined her.. you feel you owe her some kind of duty/responsibility/obligation or whatever?? grin c'mon open your eye!

look.. the worst thing that'll happen to you in this life is having to share life with an illiterate.. it's worse than spending eternity in Hell.. undecided

look.. she no be your pikin.. go find fresh graduate marry, enjoy your life.. dy here dy reason to train another man pikin because of love.. dirty love wey no get head angry

what you feel isn't love but lack of wisdom undecided

wait oh.. wetin carry you go meet illiterate chiq in the first place?? undecided you be cripple??
Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by eleko1: 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
Honestly, if u sidon beside me they yarn this useless talk,i'll slap the evil spirit outa ur brain,I swear angry undecided .U discovered afta eaten the forbidden fruit that she's illiterate, not ur match,she smile like he goat etc. U want to use dis excuse to dump her abi.May God reward u accordingly undecided angry sad undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by Aristotle96(m): 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Op but u don already dump her na like u said why u still dy ask if e go good make u dump her...
Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by Fmartin(m): 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
mayonnaise:
Enrolling her would be nice. Do that if you can. As per dumping her, if you're looking for a gently way to do it there isn't one. You obviously care about her or pity(i think its pity lol).
thanks bro
Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by lily12(f): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
English is a language, not a measure of intelligence. So while you were deflowering her you were speaking in what, tongues? Abeg, if you are too shallow to find ways to help her learn the language, let her go, for her sake. Would she make a good wife otherwise? Will you ever see oyinbo dumping a good woman because she cannot speak an African language? Nonsense.
Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by Cholls(m): 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided who be this guy?? because you disvirgined her.. you feel you owe her some kind of duty/responsibility/obligation or whatever?? grin c'mon open your eye!

look.. the worst thing that'll happen to you in this life is having to share life with an illiterate.. it's worse than spending eternity in Hell.. undecided

look.. she no be your pikin.. go find fresh graduate marry, enjoy your life.. dy here dy reason to train another man pikin because of love.. dirty love wey no get head angry

my brother for this........I dash you my plot of land.
Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by Fmartin(m): 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
kingofchess:
u r a wicked dude....no hating
wicked ? How? Coz i want to help her fr nt wanting to dump her jus lyk dat?
Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by tosyne2much(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
OP, didn't you know she's an illiterate before entering into her kitty-cat? It's after bleeping kitty-cat that you know that she can't write comprehensibly in English

The koboko wey God go you wipe you dey Ikotun market
Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by Fmartin(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

hmmm! What can i say?
Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by Fmartin(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
Cutehector:
doesn't she make u happy?
she do but, her understanding is low.
Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by obiorathesubtle: 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
Cholls:
my brother for this........I dash you my plot of land.

Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by obiorathesubtle: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Fmartin:
hmmm! What can i say?
smiley say 'I thank you sir for opening my eyes'
Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by Fmartin(m): 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
lily12:
English is a language, not a measure of intelligence. So while you were deflowering her you were speaking in what, tongues? Abeg, if you are too shallow to find ways to help her learn the language, let her go, for her sake. Would she make a good wife otherwise? Will you ever see oyinbo dumping a good woman because she cannot speak an African language? Nonsense.
nonsense indeed. This same problem of marrying an illiterate woman has forced many people into polygamy
Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by Delphi(m): 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
@op, sometimes some people may not have the opportunity to imbue education. That makes them illiterate but not unintelligent nor dullard. Intelligence is an innate quality. I may make bold to say that among other means of bequest, it is also hereditary and lineage-biased. If are you are mature, instinct would have proved to you whether the girl is intelligent or not but did not have means to be literate/educated. It takes a 'bull-walker' to indulge a lady he wants to marry into acquiring a level of education. However, I want to say that what is in marriage is very complex; sometimes the most educated may not be most resilient to sustain it. May your intuition work for you on this!
Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by Fmartin(m): 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
Aristotle96:
Op but u don already dump her na like u said why u still dy ask if e go good make u dump her...
i will have to compare the positive nd negative answers before i take my decision
Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by Gosj01(m): 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
OP, didn't you know she's an illiterate before entering into her kitty-cat? It's after bleeping kitty-cat that you know that she can't write comprehensibly in English

The koboko wey God go you wipe you dey Ikotun market

Maka why? undecided
Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by sauceEEP(m): 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
Op am not gonna try to convince you to marry or dump her but have it at the back of your mind that what goes around comes around.

While toasting her I guess you were blind to discover her poor communication skills. During the course of the friendship/relationship you equally failed to notice her speech impediment , now that you've taken her pride away from her you wanna compensate her and bolt.....ok
Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by vkon2(m): 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

wait oh.. wetin carry you go meet illiterate chiq in the first place?? undecided you be cripple??
me marry a graduate that can't cook is equivalent to a illiterate that can cook... I will go for the illiterate, with little education, she is good for marriage
Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by Fmartin(m): 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
smiley say 'I thank you sir for opening my eyes'
haha.. Lol
Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by obiorathesubtle: 11:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
vkon2:
me marry a graduate that can't cook is equivalent to a illiterate that can cook... I will go for the illiterate, with little education, she is good for marriage
read your comment again when

1- you've learnt how to use articles

2- you've learnt the fundamentals of marriage

don't only speak based on what you feel is right..
Re: Should I Dump My Illiterate Girlfriend Or Marry Her? by vkon2(m): 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
read your comment again when

1- you've learnt how to use articles

2- you've learnt the fundamentals of marriage

don't only speak based on what you feel is right..
I don't get u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Look Drunk? / See What These Ladies Began To Do After Getting High On Alcohol (Photos) / I Want To Stick To One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.