Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics (35961 Views)

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / If Your Boyfriend Does These 4 Things, Don’t Marry Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by rapmike(m): 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
All these selfish ladies sef! They want a ready made and ready cooked man yet they never even enter cooking pot. Before you know it, another person will come with another 'ten things your man must have/must not have'. Always looking for excuses everywhere.

I wonder if a man starts to change diapers for his kids, what will the woman be doing? Smoking a pipe? Please, just say that you are looking for a slave not a husband.

Not to talk of the accountability thing. How many married women are accountable with the money they make? Mschew!
Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by Nelbless(m): 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
IDLE POST.....
Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by viktor01(m): 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
I can't cook so i guess am going to remain single judging from this thread
Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by MCMXCVIII(m): 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
Missmossy:
Hmmm cheesy

A man would surely possess one or two of these, there isn't a perfect man you know.
someone should give this girl a clap
Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by TechLector: 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
MAKE I HEAR... 9JA GIRLS WEY LIKE MONEY/.... THEY WONT CARE WHERE YOU GET THEM FROM OOOO.... ALL THEY WANT IS MONEY !!!
Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by lailuvly: 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
to add to this, dont marry a control freak man who believe a woman does not have a future of her own. and again, dont marry a man who always make you feel inferior or believe women are nobody.
Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by KBARBIE(f): 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
true talk....I strongly agree with ur write up but wen u fall victim u can still hlp dem change instead of avoiding them. we all av our bad sides and it equally takes two to tangle.
Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by Emasel(m): 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
4&5 are irrelevant.
Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by Dynamite02: 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
Materazzi:
Its VERY OFFENSIVE for you to suggest that some type of men will molest their kids... A normal human being will not rape his kids only people with serious mental issues do that.... Please delete your no10 point...
Yes! "SOME type of men will molest their kids".....yes! they got "serious mental issues"....and these deranged men do get married more reason why their prospective mates should be careful
Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by xtervaganza(m): 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
I support like 5 of your points but a man that cannot cook or does not cook? Are you having a laugh? You know how I get home at times? And then you think I'll have the strength to cook?

Ypu would rather I burn the whole house down because I fell asleep while cooking than to come home with a take away?

Piss off
Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by signz: 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Why should a woman say no to a good guy cos he doesn't know how to cook.

Nonsense angry angry
Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
anwo247:
This kind of post and belief is one of the reasons girls don't have husband.... I personally can't and don't cook but have been married for 10yrs..

No man has all the xteritics. .. what has a man being able to cook or not contribute in your choice of not marrying him?

So, if you as a girl find a man who is good but can't cook, you would reject his marriage proposal? Are you kidding me?

did you even bother to read my last paragraph? let me throw your question back to you....if I'm a woman that is good but cannot cook, will you marry me or not? And I gave reasons but I guess you didn't even bother to read them. It is only logical. No one is fighting. My dad cannot cook and my mum suffered for it when she had me through surgery so please!
Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by Infinitydam33(f): 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
yes I really agree but we girls of today ehhhhhhhyes I really agree but we girls of today ehhhhhhhyes I really agree but we girls of today ehhhhhhh
Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Netizenbuzz, I honestly love you for this post.

You are a absolutely correct.
If a man doesn't have at least 50% of these qualities, that marriage is sure to fail.

Ladies take note, the men that are tearing boxers over this post are exactly the type of guys you should stay away from.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by Obaf16(f): 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
Op,nice write up.
Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by uzor1(m): 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
rubbish post, a man dat that cannot cook wat of men that can cook yet dere bahaviour a bad, nonsense
Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by Donfamous(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
Speechless3:
guilty?
not at all. but u know that its not all guys that can Cook.
Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by FRANKOXY(m): 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
HOW ABOUT A MAN WITH EXCESS MONEY... SEE ME O!
Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by uzor1(m): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
there are good men out there that can not cook they care of there family. what the work of a women in the house .
Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by colli247(m): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
count money out because new generation girls need money
Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by bord(m): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
DOUBLEWAHALA:
1. U can hardly c a man dat dos nt love ha mother
As sum certain age u got 2 make ur decision nt ur

If u love n respect ur mother so much dey wl say

Ur parent is controllin u

2.If u sista reaches sum certain age dem no born u well 2 touch ur filty hands on ha talk more or beatin

3. If u are nt money conscious gals go like u die and dat is a very golden opportunity 4 u 2 b magalised

I can't cook dos nt make me a badman

I like your way of thinking bro... The op is a slow poke

Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by richprince: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
no try am unless u wnt to remain single
Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
Useful Post!
He who has eyes should read and take note!
These things are Real!
Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by truthisbittar12: 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
4 AND 5 TO ME NO
grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by truthisbittar12: 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
NO 1 MOST IMPORTANT
NO 4 & 5 NOT NECESSARY
Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by Mekzmoney(m): 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
Buh u are d same Op dat says women shud not marry men with such qualities...... My friend beats his stubborn younger sister each tym she misbehaved, he's married for like 5yrs now buh he hasn't touched his wife and she's quite annoying most of d time.
netizenbuzz:

Did you read my last paragraph?
Sum of those tins u listed are not tru bro.
Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by Mypeople2(m): 12:50am On Feb 20, 2016
OP,pls delete some of the things you wrote there because you are misleading the young ones. Must I know how to change diapers or be a very good cook before u marry me? If yes,then you must be a better cook than my mother or my grandmother before I can marry you.It does not make sense .Remember there is "on the job training"in marriage.Write carefully your priorities and delete the frivolities
Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by murmee: 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
viktor01:
I can't cook so i guess am going to remain single judging from this thread
Mr man, it is never too late to learn how to cook. It is actually for your own good.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
eleko1:
Sorry! All dis joke nor dey Niagra girls dictionary. When money speak, all thing fall yakata

Gbam grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband / Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? / What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.