Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,873 members, 7,844,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? (16167 Views)

If Nairaland Had Miss Ugly Pageant / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hehehehe. you mean ur undies keeper(washer)?
No grin
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
pbs4real:
i dnt nid 2 mentn moniker,u knw nah.
Okay lipsrsealed
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
Mhizkel:
No grin
Hehehehe. which kinda keeper then?
Stop vanishing into thin air kel. you re making me miss you here.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hehehehe. which kinda keeper then?

Stop vanishing into thin air kel. you re making me miss you here.
Sister's keeper grin

I'm sorry. Just can't help it.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
Mhizkel:

Sister's keeper grin

I'm sorry. Just can't help it.
It better be a sister's keeper and dnt move to the position of your heart keeper which i desire to become.

But why? @emboldened.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

It better be a sister's keeper and dnt move to the position of your heart keeper which i desire to become.

But why? @emboldened.
Busy with work.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Mhizkel:
Busy with work.
Ohhh, you work?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Sagamite(m): 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
masonkz:
I'd marry Sagamite. Dude is sexy and intelligent AF grin grin grin

tongue tongue

Shopona fire you. grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
Sagamite:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
masonkz:

grin grin grin
pls wat does shopona mean?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by iconize(m): 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sagamite:

Fcking narcissistic batty man!
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by repogirl(f): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2016
Ashewoboy, wetin lave.da do you? You toast am and she no gree ni? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Episode 2 Leaks With Arya and Gendry Sex Scene ( Photos ) / Girl With A Bigger Nose Than This / Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.