Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,766 members, 7,844,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? (16159 Views)

If Nairaland Had Miss Ugly Pageant / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by ashewoboy(m): 9:09am On Feb 22, 2016
Mhizkel:

Really? grin

yeah. You both perfectly fits. I know you are falling for him alreadx, jez say "yes"cheesy
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 10:38am On Feb 22, 2016
ashewoboy:

yeah. You both perfectly fits. I know you are falling for him alreadx, jez say "yes"cheesy
Falling fire grin
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 10:39am On Feb 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I could scent you shinning even more than the morning sun.

Tell me, how warm and glorious was your night, K E L?
It was peaceful.
I slept lika Queen smiley
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:41am On Feb 22, 2016
ashewoboy:
Kinginvahala, hp say you don get her number? Take her on a date to anywhere of her choice. I can see you love her.
Hehehehe. Number? Nah Nah Nah. wat i desire isnt her number bt her heart which wud give more than just number.

On a date? hmmm, there is time for everything bro.

Love her? lol. Love isnt wat comes cheap, except someone just wanna lie. Rather, i would say i like her more than my like for an average lady on this forum.
Hehehehe
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:45am On Feb 22, 2016
Mhizkel:

It was peaceful.
I slept lika Queen smiley
Hmmm. that means God actually answered my prayer bcus i was awake all through the night praying for God to help make your sleep a kiddish one.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by pbs4real(m): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mhizkel:
Really? grin
welldone,ow many guys u wan marry 4 here
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by summerflame(m): 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
Chocolateme
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
pbs4real:
Sorry bro, But re u her guildian?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by pbs4real(m): 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Sorry bro, But re u her guildian?
so u part of the guild as well? Mhizkel dnt let any guy deceive u here oooooh.......jez cos u change ur dp...... cheesy
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
pbs4real:
so u part of the guild as well? Mhizkel dnt let any guy deceive u here oooooh.......jez cos u change ur dp...... cheesy
Pretty Lorlor @Mhizkel. Who is this man? Is he your driver and house boy or laundrier?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by pbs4real(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Pretty Lorlor @Mhizkel. Who is this man? Is he your driver and house boy or laundrier?
mhizkel never told me she has a bodyguard,anyways I knw how to handle ur likes
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
pbs4real:
mhizkel never told me she has a bodyguard,anyways I knw how to handle ur likes
Hehehehehehe. you they mad abi? it seem you dnt knw who is behind KINGinVAHALA. Go ask ur jomile, she will tell you. hehehehe
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by pbs4real(m): 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hehehehehehe. you they mad abi? it seem you dnt knw who is behind KINGinVAHALA. Go ask ur jomile, she will tell you. hehehehe
werey I knw u now cheesy u dn leave jomile come meet mhizkel shey? Ur plan no go work
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
pbs4real:
werey I knw u now cheesy u dn leave jomile come meet mhizkel shey? Ur plan no go work
Hehehehehe. jomile don leave me for you. hehehe.
Have found solace in my pretty lorlor 'Mhizkel'.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by pbs4real(m): 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hehehehehe. jomile don leave me for you. hehehe.
Have found solace in my pretty lorlor 'Mhizkel'.
all this ur gimmicks no go work, mhizkel and jomile u won't get any.....trust me tongue
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
pbs4real:
all this ur gimmicks no go work, mhizkel and jomile u won't get any.....trust me tongue
I'm good at getting whatever my heart wants. Hehehehehe.

But, i will leave you to your thought, Sir!
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by myfantasies(f): 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
@Pbs4real i will really appreciate it if you don't discuss about me with anyone

I will go down on my knees if dat is wat u want
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by pbs4real(m): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
myfantasies:
@Pbs4real i will really appreciate it if you don't discuss about me with anyone

I will go down on my knees if dat is wat u want
wat hv I done nah? He mentioned ur name first......u shld blame him and not me....
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by myfantasies(f): 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
pbs4real:
wat hv I done nah? He mentioned ur name first......u shld blame him and not me....
Please if any one mention my name to u just pretend you did not see it

Nd one more thing, u mentioned my former monicker yesterday and it some people dat i was avoiding to start sending me pm, saying if not for u dey won't have known it's me

U will surely pay for it
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by pbs4real(m): 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Please if any one mention my name to u just pretend you did not see it

Nd one more thing, u mentioned my former monicker yesterday and it some people dat i was avoiding to start sending me pm, saying if not for u dey won't have known it's me

U will surely pay for it
am sowie hun. . .4giv me it won't happen again
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by myfantasies(f): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
pbs4real:
am sowie hun. . .4giv me it won't happen again
Apologies accepted
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
pinceprinz:
MrsPhyno ? cheesy

BTW, whats wrong with those silly rats cat fighting above my head? They've Lassa?
lool where's my ring sir? grin
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by pbs4real(m): 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Apologies accepted
smileycheesy
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by ashewoboy(m): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hehehehe. Number? Nah Nah Nah. wat i desire isnt her number bt her heart which wud give more than just number.

On a date? hmmm, there is time for everything bro.

Love her? lol. Love isnt wat comes cheap, except someone just wanna lie. Rather, i would say i like her more than my like for an average lady on this forum.
Hehehehe

you are a player indeedcheesy She knows you in total. See as you dey deliciously integrate words.

Mk una sha meet, mk una gv me feedbackcheesy.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
ashewoboy:

you are a player indeedcheesy She knows you in total. See as you dey deliciously integrate words.

Mk una sha meet, mk una gv me feedbackcheesy.
Yeah, am a playboy. a football player i mean. hehehehe
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 9:30am On Feb 23, 2016
pbs4real:
1001 grin
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 9:31am On Feb 23, 2016
pbs4real:
Hehehehehe.Who's deceiving who? grin
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by pbs4real(m): 9:31am On Feb 23, 2016
Mhizkel:
1001 grin
oya who be first?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 9:34am On Feb 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol. He's my keeper cheesy
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 9:40am On Feb 23, 2016
pbs4real:
oya who be first?
You ofcourse kiss kiss
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 9:43am On Feb 23, 2016
Mhizkel:
Lol. He's my keeper cheesy
Hehehehe. you mean ur undies keeper(washer)?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by pbs4real(m): 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
Mhizkel:
Hehehehehe.Who's deceiving who? grin
i dnt nid 2 mentn moniker,u knw nah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! / What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? / Game Of Thrones Episode 2 Leaks With Arya and Gendry Sex Scene ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.