Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,649 members, 7,844,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? (16152 Views)

If Nairaland Had Miss Ugly Pageant / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by myfantasies(f): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
IZZIFLOW:

awwwww oh darling did I realli hurt u oh dear my sweet,my pie,,my hahahahaahahahaa...........I love u doesnt mean i wld die fr u,,,,,,na bfr dem de du dat 1 Lwkmdieeeee i wld nt risk my life fr love
Love?

Who is talking about love?

Leave love aside, after all majority of marriages dese days r not based on love
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mhizkel:

It means nothing grin
Lol. Nah, i feel it means something but you dnt wanna say it loud. There is another option sweetheart dat you can use to voice it out.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol. Nah, i feel it means something but you dnt wanna say it loud. There is another option sweetheart dat you can use to voice it out.
I'm telling the truth.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mhizkel:

I'm telling the truth.
Hmmm. Whats your name?
you can modify your post after saying if thats what you want.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hmmm. Whats your name?
you can modify your post after saying if thats what you want.
Lol. Told you countlessly.
K E L
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by rosalieene(f): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Yeah. you might be right bcus u knw urself more than anyone else would. But you knowing that most nairalanders re living fake lives here means that you might or may nt be among.

Think about this quoted sentence and you would remember. *I CANT DATE HER BECAUSE SHE IS UNDER 24YRS AND ALSO A STUDENT*

Ooh I think I remember you.
back to what I said, you should know why I said most nairalanders are fake
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mhizkel:

Lol. Told you countlessly.
K E L
But you also once told me K E L isnt the real name bt u just had to accept the name here bcus dats wat some persons here were calling u.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
Thank God you remember me.
rosalieene:

Ooh I think I remember you.
back to what I said, you should know why I said most nairalanders are fake
Nah, i dnt knw. thats why i asked you hoping you would help cure my curiosity.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by rosalieene(f): 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Thank God you remember me.

Nah, i dnt knw. thats why i asked you hoping you would help cure my curiosity.
well just take what I told u
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
rosalieene:
well just take what I told u
Something tells me there is a disappointing end story behind your thought. My heart would be gladdened if you share with me this story.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by rosalieene(f): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Something tells me there is a disappointing end story behind your thought.
My heart would be gladdened if you share with me this story.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
KingRex1:
So this thread still dey? I can see Mhizkel fallin for Qatarplayboy already.

Anyway who would i wanna marry on NL? Shes gotta be a queen.. Whrs QueeValerie?? Send my invitation to her!
Dearestpie, is it true? @Mhizkel

Should i start popping champagne?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
naughtynaughty:
yea, d ban wil b ova 2day shaa
she's back grin
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
KingRex1:
lol dat irunboo na case.

Did hateu2 get a ban? Av missed her
Hello, hi. What's up. Miss u too. I'm back joooo. They just ban me 4 promoting rape, does dat make sense undecided
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KingRex1(m): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
HateU2:
Hello, hi. What's up. Miss u too. I'm back joooo. They just ban me 4 promoting rape, does dat make sense undecided
Hahaha seriously? Welcome, how ve u been?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
KingRex1:
Hahaha seriously? Welcome, how ve u been?
I'm fine, thanks. How was the weekend?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KingRex1(m): 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
HateU2:
I'm fine, thanks. How was the weekend?
Weekend made sense. You said u were promotin rape.. Lwkmd!
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
HateU2:
she's back grin
*holdingmic*
Roll d drums, eat plenty nd merry, for my prodigal dauta is bck

*patsherback*
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

But you also once told me K E L isnt the real name bt u just had to accept the name here bcus dats wat some persons here were calling u.
Nah. You got it all wrong.
Told you some people mistake it for "Kelechi"
And I just had to accept that.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mhizkel:
Nah. You got it all wrong. Told you some people mistake it for "Kelechi" And I just had to accept that.
Ohhh. now i get.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Dearestpie, is it true? @Mhizkel

Should i start popping champagne?
It's not true tongue
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mhizkel:

It's not true tongue
Ahhh baby. *heart shattered*. so u mean i shud put my champagne popping on hold, atleast for the time been?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by ashewoboy(m): 1:09am On Feb 22, 2016
Mhizkel and kinginvahala, I wanna see pictures of you both on nairaland with the caption "we met on nairaland"cheesy. It's gonna be nice.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 1:13am On Feb 22, 2016
ashewoboy:
Mhizkel and kinginvahala, I wanna see pictures of you both on nairaland with the caption "we met on nairaland"cheesy. It's gonna be nice.
Sweetheart che u don hear? hehehe @mhizkel

Very soon bro, i'm confident you will see the pics soon. hehehe
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 5:55am On Feb 22, 2016
naughtynaughty:
*holdingmic*

Roll d drums, eat plenty nd merry, for my prodigal dauta is bck

*patsherback*
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 7:49am On Feb 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Sweetheart che u don hear? hehehe @mhizkel

Very soon bro, i'm confident you will see the pics soon. hehehe
Very soon grin
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 7:50am On Feb 22, 2016
ashewoboy:
Really? grin
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 7:59am On Feb 22, 2016
Mhizkel:

Very soon grin
All this false hope givers. hehehehe

Precious Morning Pretty Lorlor!
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Mhizkel(f): 8:07am On Feb 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

All this false hope givers. hehehehe

Precious Morning Pretty Lorlor!
Lol.
Good morning.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by KINGinVAHALA: 8:11am On Feb 22, 2016
Mhizkel:
Lol. Good morning.
I could scent you shinning even more than the morning sun.
Tell me, how warm and glorious was your night, K E L?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by ashewoboy(m): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2016
Kinginvahala, hp say you don get her number? Take her on a date to anywhere of her choice. I can see you love her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Episode 2 Leaks With Arya and Gendry Sex Scene ( Photos ) / Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry / Sexy And Hot Nigeria Adult Movie Star Maami Igbabo Shares This Boobs Photos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.