Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

What Attracts Ladies To Guyz - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracts Ladies To Guyz (3827 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by Busta(f): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2007
He gotta know how to treat and respect a woman.
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2007
Most women above have gone for outer appearance. No surprise they complain of heartbreak afterwards.
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2007
poster says:

hey just thought i should ask this ladies what actually attracts you to any guy it could be of real help to guys out here

sylvex:

understood perfectly clear what the poster was implying at. So means 'If he's a guy nko' , were u xpecting him not to contribute simply bcuz he's a man (hissing). Think 2ice before uttering trash!

illiterate, rude people no dey finish for nairaland. na here them dey come show say them no get beta upbringing.
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by Busta(f): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2007
khai_khai:

illiterate, rude people no dey finish for nairaland. na here them dey come show say them no get beta upbringing.

second that!
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by InCarNav: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2007
hehehehe - i go see fire inside water tank o.

which kain decent lady they for nairaland? all this lopotiti goats?
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 29, 2007
1) If he speaks well,
2) Dresses well (not the hip hop dressing of sagging huge jeans and enormous tops with scarves underneath some oversized cap angry tongue)
3) If he is reserved, more of an action guy than a talkative and noisemaker,
4) Also secretive about his thoughts, I like to explore his mind
5) Do not tell me your father, your parents own some billion dollar fortune, that puts me off. Do not flash your wealth in my face.
6) A man that is able to look my father in the eye and not waver.
7) He shouldn't be rude.
cool Not the type to use f**k, Sh*t
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by jayvin01: 4:09am On Dec 29, 2007
stillwater:

1) If he speaks well,
2) Dresses well (not the hip hop dressing of sagging huge jeans and enormous tops with scarves underneath some oversized cap angry tongue)
5) Do not tell me your father, your parents own some billion dollar fortune, that puts me off. Do not flash your wealth in my face.
7) He shouldn't be rude.

Lmao!! chill  cheesy cheesy cheesy this is serious cheesy cheesy
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by Nobody: 4:13am On Dec 29, 2007
stillwater:

1) If he speaks well,
7) He shouldn't be rude.

This woman truly knows what she wants.
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by Nobody: 4:16am On Dec 29, 2007
He must have money too.
Me I've talked my own.
no money no love
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 29, 2007
jayvin01:

Lmao!! chill cheesy cheesy cheesy this is serious cheesy cheesy

Relationships ought to be treated as serious business let alone marriage smiley smiley
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by Nobody: 5:05am On Dec 29, 2007
nwando:

He must have money too.
Me I've talked my own.
no money no love

LMAO. . .now she knows what she wants tongue
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by sesethu(f): 6:40am On Dec 29, 2007
What attracts me to a guy is sum1 who treats me with respect.sum1 who can make me laugh,a sense of humour is an endearin quality.when i talk 2 him he must actual listen and take interest on my life.hard worker.honesty and ambition.so thats why i first become friends first with potential mates.
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by xgbovo: 2:43am On Dec 30, 2007
Hi Guys, to be very honest girls are supposed to be treated like one's mum; love and respect them in everyways but I am afraid there are funny rules abt girls - Treat them too gud they take u for granted. Be too nice, they leave u and go for the opposite. girls like tough guys.
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by sy2000(f): 4:07am On Dec 30, 2007
I love bad boys, fake gangster type, got six packs .Damn they take my breathe away.  I love them neat, muscular ( not too much) sexy ass guys. Yea I want them Zaggin, lol i just can't stand it when my guys don't zag. And yea, I don't like them harshy ass guys. Some guys look nice outside but when they take off their pants , the only thing u see is harshness. ewwwwww nastiness i don't like that. grin grin grin grin grin stop laughing it ain't funny It's the fact.
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by wendymanda: 4:11am On Dec 30, 2007
I like guys with swimmer bodies, not too muscular but an outline of muscles. If I had time I'd go to swim meets but I don't, uh soooo sexy, I think they have the best bod
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by creamdream: 4:12am On Dec 30, 2007
(Sings)If i husstle my money, Hustle! Hustle!! dem go follow me shop am, na me bring you come lagos, i resemble your papa??, Well, i have seen women go 4 men just for cash, infact majority will do this even in the abscence of all other qualities in the guy ,       (continues singing) ,  na only my dem born abi naonly me for his world? no money no friend,
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by cutensexxy(f): 6:47am On Dec 30, 2007
i love the bad boys, they are sexy love the way they dress, thier swagger, thier confidence is very sexy, never a dull moment with a bad boy!!!, the bling bling, ridin in them SUV's, street smarts and thier hustle turns me on , but they must be educated with legal employment, lol , from the corporate world to tha hood!!!! a thug gentleman wink
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by saucekid(m): 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2007
thug gentleman?? grin grin grin
*thats easy*
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by deffy09: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2007
hi room am a new kid and am 16 so maybe my opinion might be wrong or smtin but actually this are some ive tested and have wrked out for me,
well first there is the manner of approach: try to keep a smiley face when approachin a woman for introduction and pls remember try as much as possible to compliment a woman on anytin other than her beauty bcoz a beautiful lady is approached every day and believe me she keeps on hearin the ur beautiful shit guys keep on sayin so try and show interest in other stuffs ok, and other ways gt her attracted is to be cocky and funny,you must learn to flirt believe me the ladies respond to this and a woman can easily tell when a man is tryin to flirt with her,then u must also learn to use sexual innuendos at the same time man this wrks ive tried it my self e.g u meet this woman at the ur all talkin and everytins goin fine then finally she says i want to go home and ull be lyk go home hey i just met u and u wanna go home wth me stuffs lyk that just keep on hittin on her u gt the point and to all those uncles in the room who tink treatin a woman nice will get u the same tin men u all are dam wrong let me tell u smtin if u treat a woman nice ure classified as a wussie man gt that women do lyk being treated nice but are more attracted to me who dnnt kiss their ass they love men who are in control of themselves and situations around then women often test men if ya dnnt know u better do know and one of the ways of keepin her interested is by passin her test i cannt write much but try and check out my mentor on the net he goes by the name

DAVID DEANGELO
I HOPE I WAS A LITTLE BIT HLP FULL LET ME SUMMARISE SMTIN DOWN HERE
WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO TINS LYK
FAME
MONEY
POWER
GREAT PERSONALITY ETC COZ THEY BELIEVE THAT PPLE WHO HAV THIS CAN GIV THEM ALL THEY WANT WELL GUYS UR GOTTA STAND UP AND BE REAL PUA(PICK UP ARTIST) I STRTED READIN THIS WHEN I WAS 14 NW AM 17 AND GUYS IM TELLIN U I CAN SEDUCE AND MAKE ANY GIRL FALL IN LUV MAN ANY LADY WANNA TRY MAIL ME

WELL JUST REMEMBER
BE COCKY AND FUNNY
LEARN HOW TO FLIRT
KEEP A FRESH BREATH
LEARN HW TO COOK SOME NICE MEAL
DONNT GIVE OUT TOO MUCH INFORMATION ABT U WOMEN LUV MYSTERYS WELL ULL GET T
O KNOW THAT
DONNT BE PREDICTABLE
NICE GUYS DONNT GET MUCH GIRLS MAN THINK
EHEN I REMEMBER THE EYE CONTACT STYLE GUYS WHENEVER U JAM EYE WTH GIRL ABG NO COMMOT AM O IT MAKES HER KNOW SHES DEALIN WITH A CONFIDENT AND STORNG MAN I WISH I CULD WRITE MORE TKE CARE BUT PLS TRY AND MAIL ME IF U GT ANY PROBS
ONE LUV LUTHER NDAMS grin
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by deffy09: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2007
AND LOOK BCK AT STILLWATERS LAST SENTENCE THAT MAKES ALOT OF SENSE IF A WOMAN ASK U WHAT U DO FOR A LIVIN DNNT GO ALL AM A MANAGER OR A BANK OR COMPANY ALL THAT WHO GIVES A f*** ABT THAT INSTEAD TRY TO SAY A FUNNY STUFF OK LYK UR A MOVIE DIRECTOR WHO DIRECTS MOVIES WHERE ACTORS ARE SEEN RUNNIN BUTT NAKED HEY STUFF LYK THT U SHULD KNOW BETTER THAN ME AM ONLY 17 AND HEY DNNT EVER TLK ABT UR FAMILY'S BORING HISTORY UNLESS UR FAMILY IS FAMOUS EG UR RELATED TO OPRAH OR BILL GATES TLK ABT INTERESTING TINS IF U CANNT FIND ANY TIN TO SAY FIND SMWHERE LIVELY TO GO ULL HAVE ENUF TLK THERE ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO END ALL CONVERSATIONS,OPEN ALL DOORS FOR HERE DNNT ASK ME WHY HEYYYY NO MATTER HW BEAUTIFUL A GIRL IS TREAT HER AS EQUAL WITH EACH GIRL DNNT SETTLE DWN FOR SECOND CLASS BEHAVIOURS OK AND HAVE GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR(BE COCKY AND FUNNY) REMEMBER IT DOESNT MATTER ABT WHAT U SAY BUT HW U SAY IT STAY SAFE
LUTHER NDAMS(CODE S.9.5) cool
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by sukieboy(f): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2007
Believe it or not GIRLS are some Foolish folks. they like some silly ppula junks hahahahaha.

I av got a buddy whos got some cash to thru around, but this guy has a terrible mouth and body Oduor that I can't even stand as a guy. Girls still dey follow the dirty pig around in his unkept but flashy car.
All the girls.
They are all fools except very few who have seen some light or are tired of hanging out with fools cheesy grin grin

dats my OPINION

Final
cutensexxy:

i love the bad boys, they are sexy love the way they dress, their swagger, their confidence is very sexy, never a dull moment with a bad boy!!!, the bling bling, ridin in them SUV's, street smarts and their hustle turns me on , but they must be educated with legal employment, lol , from the corporate world to tha hood!!!! a thug gentleman wink
!!!!!!!

what hav i just said?
Na money them dey find

Fooools Stop!!!!
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by sukieboy(f): 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2007
hahahahahaha,
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by naijababe2(f): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2007
1) GOOD DENTITION. so that i can kiss the whiteness of his teeth.
2) SENSE OF HUMOR. must laugh my freakin behinds out.
3)TALL AND HANDSOME. gud looks.naijababe2 can melt like margarine.
4)HIS COLOGNE. dat smells nice.
wel dats the koko!
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by naijababe2(f): 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2007
1) GOOD DENTITION. so that i can kiss the whiteness of his teeth.
2) SENSE OF HUMOR. must laugh my freakin behinds out.
3)TALL AND HANDSOME. gud looks.naijababe2 can melt like margarine.
4)HIS COLOGNE. dat smells nice.
wel dats the koko!
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by TheSly: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2007
cutensexxy:

i love the bad boys, they are sexy love the way they dress, their swagger, their confidence is very sexy, never a dull moment with a bad boy!!!, the bling bling, ridin in them SUV's, street smarts and their hustle turns me on , but they must be educated with legal employment, lol , from the corporate world to tha hood!!!! a thug gentleman wink

Ohh No!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by sylvex(f): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2007
@ KHAI KHAI

There's no use banging words wit u cuz it's pretty obvious u've got no manners. Didn't u read the post from yemvic b4 jumping into conclusions?
Haba! that's too bad of u to call some1 illiterate especially one you've not seen b4.

Anyway I won't stoop low to exchange words with u!
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by saucekid(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2007
una go still kill person for here grin grin grin
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by lumideezle(m): 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2007
wills i feel you men when u show a woman love thats exactly when she starts taking you for granted and starts making requests like ure her papa for example i wanted to form mr nice guy for this chick, she was eating coconut chips and the thing spilled so i decided to be nice and buy her another(i no knw who send me ooo) u wont belife the next day when the gluton of a babe saw me, the first thing she asked me was if i was gonna buy her coconut chips. na then i knw say i don f up the babe don take me as maga
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by angolag(m): 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2007
Smart , Brilliance,and neatness with some extra bucks, will do the magic.
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by nkybabe: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2007
Firstly, Carriage
Secondly,his physique,his dress sense, his manner of approach nd d way he speaks, nd others are secondary!  
Babykul got that right.
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by omogenaija(f): 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2007
sex appeal , intelligence , personality wink
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by adurogba(m): 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2007
BABYCOOL AND UKWUBUEGOI FEEL YOU GIRLS YOU ARE THE BOMB KEEP IT UP. IS THAT ALL YOU WANT FROM A GUY? THAT SOUND GOOD I HAVE LEANT SOMETHING FROM YOU GIRLS. GOOD JOB.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? / I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please / Do U Tink I'm Stil A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.