Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Cameroon’s Soldiers At Goshi, Kill 162 Boko Haram Militants (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroon’s Soldiers At Goshi, Kill 162 Boko Haram Militants (Photos) (36476 Views)

IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now / Fayose Meets Soldiers At A Checkpoint, Narrates How He Ran Away From Army. PICS / Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon’s Soldiers At Goshi, Kill 162 Boko Haram Militants (Photos) by iyerikan12: 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
More grease to your elbows.
Re: Cameroon’s Soldiers At Goshi, Kill 162 Boko Haram Militants (Photos) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

What frantic claims? That is hardly the Nigerian Army. If you Vex then what? You will insult me online? Use your keyboard bazooka to blow me away?Make abusive comments so you can impress some girls and people will laugh?

1) I stand against e-insult. I only take part in it when I'm provoked to.

2) I am a proud Nigerian. I love my gallant army & I get irritated at the slightest insult to this great army.

3) Ur degrading & defaming, baseless claims here is an insult to this army. The presidency might have bought weapons secretly for them to boost their moral in the war against boko haram. So please till U are 100% sure that these individuals are from the Cameroon army, stop making these annoying claims.

Thank You
Re: Cameroon’s Soldiers At Goshi, Kill 162 Boko Haram Militants (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

1) I stand against e-insult. I only take part in it when I'm provoked to.

2) I am a proud Nigerian. I love my gallant army & I get irritated at the slightest insult to this great army.

3) Ur degrading & defaming, baseless claims here is an insult to this army. The presidency might have bought weapons secretly for them to boost their moral in the war against boko haram. So please till U are 100% sure that these individuals are from the Cameroon army, stop making these annoying claims.

Thank You

This is not the Nigerian army.
The BIR is a team in the Camroonian army. Simple.
Re: Cameroon’s Soldiers At Goshi, Kill 162 Boko Haram Militants (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
Destined2win:
The way I will empower the military when I become President, other nations will be trooping in here just to learn from us. I will do it!
Easier said than done
Re: Cameroon’s Soldiers At Goshi, Kill 162 Boko Haram Militants (Photos) by blazer234: 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Justiyke4u:
The army's cameraman is trying with the coverage, keeping us updated, some of those pictures doesn't look staged, I like the one of the 2 soldiers standing at that door just like in the movies. More Grace to NA

Eeeeeeddiot. Do you have brain at all or are you blindddddd? Couldn't you read that these are Cameroonian soldiers? Some people can be annoying with their dull comments sha.
Re: Cameroon’s Soldiers At Goshi, Kill 162 Boko Haram Militants (Photos) by sam90s(m): 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
Erm..........sir....do you mind taking a glance at the caption, a quick glance will help.

KOnce:
Do we now steal other African military pictures? embarassed

These are CAMEROUNIAN BIR soilders
Re: Cameroon’s Soldiers At Goshi, Kill 162 Boko Haram Militants (Photos) by Justiyke4u: 12:25am On Feb 20, 2016
blazer234:

Eeeeeeddiot. Do you have brain at all or are you blindddddd? Couldn't you read that these are Cameroonian soldiers? Some people can be annoying with their dull comments sha.
Foooooooool with excess brain, didn't you notice that the topic has been modified? Busy body, where you will be wise you won't. Keep displaying your ill manner online. am even regretting why I replied you I just wasted my time
Re: Cameroon’s Soldiers At Goshi, Kill 162 Boko Haram Militants (Photos) by blazer234: 6:35am On Feb 20, 2016
Justiyke4u:
Foooooooool with excess brain, didn't you notice that the topic has been modified? Busy body, where you will be wise you won't. Keep displaying your ill manner online. am even regretting why I replied you I just wasted my time

You are the foooool. If you are not, you will know there is no way to differentiate between a modified topic and an original one..... You are even a double fooooool for regretting after replying. Isn't that the height of steupiddity?
Re: Cameroon’s Soldiers At Goshi, Kill 162 Boko Haram Militants (Photos) by Chicagoesontop: 10:45am On Feb 20, 2016
koastar:
More...

If you see this people and how serious they are you will know for sure say true true they went, they saw, they conquered !!

No be this Nigerian troops wey go just snap one village bush and one person that died of bicycle accident upload the picture and say they they have captured sambisa forest, and their leader LAI Mohamed go lie say na true !!!
Re: Cameroon’s Soldiers At Goshi, Kill 162 Boko Haram Militants (Photos) by Justiyke4u: 10:52am On Feb 20, 2016
blazer234:

You are the foooool. If you are not, you will know there is no way to differentiate between a modified topic and an original one..... You are even a double fooooool for regretting after replying. Isn't that the height of steupiddity?
take heart bro
Re: Cameroon’s Soldiers At Goshi, Kill 162 Boko Haram Militants (Photos) by Gabaleve(m): 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
See as dem fine,...I swear naija army nor get tools...see as dem resemble US Navy seal. See their gun abeg, When Naija army dey use acient AK47.

One hediot go com dey talk say na Naija get d best land soldiers.
mtcheeew.
Re: Cameroon’s Soldiers At Goshi, Kill 162 Boko Haram Militants (Photos) by Sweetmicheal(m): 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
It is very funny what we hear and see in Nigeria is 10,000 Boko Haram killed two ak47 one machete, and two chewing gum was recovered.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon’s Soldiers At Goshi, Kill 162 Boko Haram Militants (Photos) by KOnce: 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
sam90s:
Erm..........sir....do you mind taking a glance at the caption, a quick glance will help.

The post has been modified
Re: Cameroon’s Soldiers At Goshi, Kill 162 Boko Haram Militants (Photos) by unitedsurv: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
Destined2win:

When it happens, thou will exclaim"oh what a military"! Then you will beat your chest and say, "Yes, the military of my country is the best in the world" and nobody will question you because it is evident.

Do me a favor, just pray for my Presidency!

hmmm guy not easy as your thinking o not when those bloody demons (North) are still in Nigeria and those cabals hijacking the Government. you'd surely need God's backing to do that
Re: Cameroon’s Soldiers At Goshi, Kill 162 Boko Haram Militants (Photos) by unitedsurv: 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
KOnce:
Do we now steal other African military pictures? embarassed

These are CAMEROUNIAN BIR soilders

why are you this blind I thought OP specified Cameron army he didn't mention Nigerian army abi na u nor dey see ni undecided well a wise man once said "look before you leap"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House / INEC Suspends Dino Melaye Recall / Nigerians In The UK Protest Against Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.