Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her (3383 Views)

Should I Forgive Her Again / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by Kenmatt(m): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2016
Folks, It is crystal clear that it is only on the account of adultery that the holy book supports a divorce.

The question is, If you get your wife red handed on this, will you forgive her?

There are things one can forgive but one can not forget.
And a thing like this gives an emotional wound. And an emotional wound takes as long as one lives to heal.

My mind is very mild and I am very preservative when it comes to my thing.

As a man, I know my responsibilities and I must make sure that my wife's wishes are all met, both emotional, psychological, physical, materially and all facets of life.

But, if my wife is found wanting, I can forgive and forget in all things but not with the issue of bleeping outside.

That very day marks the end of every damn thing.

This question was raised in a Sunday school during a church service, I humblily gave my answer but every body was looking at me as not having a forgiving spirit as a Christian. Even when it is said that the so called woman has begged for forgiveness.

Many were quoting, " seventy times seven" for me.

Let's read your view.
Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by tse1v1(m): 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
ha kasala shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked omo I will forgive her but would not have sex with her grin and I wont chase her out
Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by Strahovski1(m): 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
No i won't forgive her.

I rather die. After all:

- I'm not a Christian. My religion did not say seventy times seven. Mine said "...Walk away from her presence and allow the elders take judgement on her. Stone her till she moves no longer"

- She won't forgive me if I do.

- My kids won't grow to know their mother is a LovePeddler.

- It's not like she won't do it again.

- She has been doing it before i caught up with her.

So many reasons why I won't forgive.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by Cutehector(m): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
I"d always look at her with disgust. Even if I forgive her.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by cruzita(f): 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
I won't forgive him ,even if I mistakenly forgive him I won't forget
Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by LanrexBaba(m): 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
cruzita:
I won't forgive him ,even if I mistakenly forgive him I won't forget
I swear I like you

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by 1stluv(f): 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
Sleeping with another man or woman during a relationship/marriage is the most clear sign of "am no more interested/ I do not respect u again".......deciding to stay after such incident in the name of forgiving is another way of saying "I can't do without ur shit/ you are the best that can happen to me in my life time"

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by missKiffy(f): 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Let me just answer for most guys, I know the answer is no
Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by playtheblues(f): 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
If I have ever cheated on her before I will forgive her but if I have not I will forgive her but I don't know if the marriage can continue or not.

But I trust my wife.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by lurlah2014(f): 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
WHY SHOULDN'T YOU FORGIVE AND FORGET, THIS IS WHERE I DONT GET IT, MEN WILL CHEAT ON THEIR WIFE UNDER HER NOSE AND HE WILL BE FORGIVEN, BUT WHEN IT TURNS TO THE WOMAN IT BECOMES A TABOO #SELFISH MEN OF NOW ADAYS #

2 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by tse1v1(m): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
THATS NOT TRUE NOT ALL MEN CHEAT
Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
I will forgive him&cheat on him back! grin 50-50
Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by baranzy(m): 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
Yes I can, only when I hv finally chased her out of the house.. tongue
Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by baranzy(m): 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
lurlah2014:
WHY SHOULDN'T YOU FORGIVE AND FORGET, THIS IS WHERE I DONT GET IT, MEN WILL CHEAT ON THEIR WIFE UNDER HER NOSE AND HE WILL BE FORGIVEN, BUT WHEN IT TURNS TO THE WOMAN IT BECOMES A TABOO #SELFISH MEN OF NOW ADAYS #
its a mans world...unless na you marry the man.
Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by FroshGirl(m): 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
I can forgive her but she must agree to watch this video first....
WATCH V1DEO HERE>>> http://www.mribung.com/2016/02/sophia-released-her-bad-v1deo-for.html
Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
how do we deal with the guilt, stigma, emotional trauma, trust loss and many negative things that are sure to set in. I bet we can't deal

It's better we go our separate ways

I'll forgive at the long run, but we won't remain together

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by falconey(m): 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
lurlah2014:

Lol thats how it is
Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by firstking01(m): 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
tse1v1:
ha kasala shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked omo I will forgive her but would not have sex with her grin and I wont chase her out
my brother be sincere and say what you can do undecided
Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by grad2012(f): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
Am not saying cheating is ok but some times I can't help but wonder why you can't forgive a woman when she cheats,but you expect a woman to forgive a man when he cheats. Isn't it the same?
Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by firstking01(m): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
Strahovski1:
No i won't forgive her.

I rather die. After all:

- I'm not a Christian. My religion did not say seventy times seven. Mine said "...Walk away from her presence and allow the elders take judgement on her. Stone her till she moves no longer"

this is the law of sin and death giving to moses in mount horeb in exodus cnt recall the chapter now...then there was nothing like forgiveness, immediately you sin, they cast you out and stone you to death...

That's why in the new testament when they brought that woman that was caught in adultery before jesus, they wanted stoning her to death but our lord jesus introduced grace and mercy to them which we must follow if we must make heaven...

Thank you.
Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by firstking01(m): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
Strahovski1:
No i won't forgive her.

I rather die. After all:

this is the law of sin and death giving to moses in mount horeb in exodus cnt recall the chapter now...then there was nothing like forgiveness, immediately you sin, they cast you out and stone you to death...

That's why in the new testament when they brought that woman that was caught in adultery before jesus, they wanted stoning her to death but our lord jesus introduced grace and mercy to them which we must follow if we must make heaven...

Thank you.....
Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by firstking01(m): 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
Simple answer to this question..

If you cant lover again like before after forgiving her, divorce her....

If you can still love and cherish her like before, then forgive her....

Note, The two scenarios above are scriptural.

But if you forgive her but still treat her with contempt...you are committing sin....

In christianity we forgive and forget...

Remember, if God wants to mark our iniquity, some of us if not all of us would 've long been buried especially here in romance section.
Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by Strahovski1(m): 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
firstking01:

Thank you.....

Sir, what part of 'I'm not a Christian' did you miss?
Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by firstking01(m): 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
LanrexBaba:
I swear I like you
chaigrin
Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by firstking01(m): 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
Strahovski1:

i didn't miss any part...you drew my attention with the part you said "stone to deatg"...just wanted to correct an impression tho.
Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by firstking01(m): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
Strahovski1:

i didn't miss any part...you drew my attention with the part you said "stone to deatg"...just wanted to correct an impression tho cos i knw your religion culled that part from the living bible.
Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by Strahovski1(m): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
firstking01:
i didn't miss any part...you drew my attention with the part you said "stone to deatg"...just wanted to correct an impression tho.

I observe you always try to impose your faith on me.
Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by Strahovski1(m): 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
firstking01:
i didn't miss any part...you drew my attention with the part you said "stone to deatg"...just wanted to correct an impression tho cos i knw your religion culled that part from the living bible.

Ok so our books are dead?
Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by firstking01(m): 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
Strahovski1:

I observe you always try to impose your faith on me.
nooo my brother,remove the word impose cool, in christianity we preach love, i love you as a brother that's why, and i wouldn't want you to miss heaven...for the records, i 've observed you for a while here and i knw you'd make a better christian, trust me.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by firstking01(m): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
Strahovski1:

so you said cool
Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by firstking01(m): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
Strahovski1:

so you said cool
Re: If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her by firstking01(m): 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
Strahovski1:

so you said cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

MY HUSBAND MAKES ME FEEL INSECURE / When Your Boyfriend's Mother Ask For Your Picture / Igbo Why?:see Wetin Yansh Do Me For Church Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.