Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

My Nieces Are Sex Addicts---lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nieces Are Sex Addicts---lady (4429 Views)

One Of The Pleasures In Heaven Are Sex Parties - Muslim Cleric / 5 Reasons Why Women Are Sex Slaves To Men!!! / Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nieces Are Sex Addicts---lady by Rhymez(m): 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
A colleague of mine shared this with me. She needs help.

"I shouldn't be telling you this, but it has gotten to the point where a third party's advice is needed to stop the dirty sex addiction among my nieces. I wouldn't want neither my name or theirs to be disclosed when you make it public.

I have 3 nieces from the same parents whom I used to live with when they were still kids. The eldest was 10years while the other two were 8 and 6 years respectively. The eldest Cynthia (Not real name) was in Primary 5 as at the time I started living with them and the other 2 were still in primary 4 & 3.

They were the best kids to spend time with when you are bored. Smart, pretty and funny girls.

I never knew they could be this loose today.

Fast forward...... when the eldest got to JSS 3 at the age of 14, she got pregnant for her classmate. That was when the whole drama started. The parents were so bittered that she had to stop schooling and remain at home until she gives birth. Unfortunately, she didn't learn from her mistakes. Despite being pregnant, reports still comes that she sleeps with the street boys that they had to nickname her "Cheerful Giver".

During this period of her pregnancy, I was not living with them again. I got to here this stories from her mother. I visited them and counseled her thoroughly and told her the danger of her action on her unborn child. She promised to stop.

For months, she minimized her waywardness until they moved out of that area.

She gave birth later that year but the story worsen after 10months of childbirth. She went back to her wayward life and became worse.

Now, she has carried her other two sisters along as they now sleep with every Tom, Dick and Harry in that street both day and night. They are 22, 20 and 18 years today and they are known for their waywardness.

I think this has become a spiritual case because nothing you tell them that they listen to. They lost their father last year to a car accident and life has become a nightmare for their mother.

Please, I need advice or solution to this disgrace in the family"

From Agatha(Not real name)

Well, I am not an expert in sex therapy. Your advice is welcomed.

https://eagleeyesreporters..com.ng/2016/10/my-nieces-are-sex-addicts-lady.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: My Nieces Are Sex Addicts---lady by jmichlins(m): 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
whenever I see a story with as source I take it with spoonful of salt. Nigeria bloggers and fake stories are like ....... You know na

6 Likes

Re: My Nieces Are Sex Addicts---lady by Cutehector(m): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
Something is wrong somewhere.

Case is damn spiritual.

1 Like

Re: My Nieces Are Sex Addicts---lady by Rhymez(m): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
jmichlins:
whenever I see a story with as source I take it with spoonful of salt. Nigeria bloggers and fake stories are like ....... You know na

All you could do is ignore.

1 Like

Re: My Nieces Are Sex Addicts---lady by jmichlins(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
Rhymez:

All you could do is ignore.
we are not quarrelling na. Don't take it personal

1 Like

Re: My Nieces Are Sex Addicts---lady by onuski(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
i think you should use condom if you are force by them for sex,that means you should have a pack of condom with you always

1 Like

Re: My Nieces Are Sex Addicts---lady by Rhymez(m): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
jmichlins:
we are not quarrelling na. Don't take it personal

I didn't reply like I took it personal. I just advised you.

1 Like

Re: My Nieces Are Sex Addicts---lady by jmichlins(m): 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
Rhymez:

I didn't reply like I took it personal. I just advised you.
I only aired my thoughts as to nature of blogging in this nation and because you owned a blog you begin cry

1 Like

Re: My Nieces Are Sex Addicts---lady by Heromaniaa: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
Please get me their numbers. I wanna talk to them. I'm not kidding grin

2 Likes

Re: My Nieces Are Sex Addicts---lady by emeraldknytt(m): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
jmichlins:
yeah, we know. 5 and 6 like rice and beans gringrin.

8 Likes

Re: My Nieces Are Sex Addicts---lady by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
jmichlins:
At your service

4 Likes

Re: My Nieces Are Sex Addicts---lady by Rhymez(m): 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
Heromaniaa:
Please get me their numbers. I wanna talk to them. I'm not kidding grin

Na so grin

1 Like

Re: My Nieces Are Sex Addicts---lady by walexzee11(m): 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
And what advise do you need?

Help their destiny by opening a brothel for them. That's their calling!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: My Nieces Are Sex Addicts---lady by DumaEmpire(m): 1:19am On Oct 10, 2016
onuski:
i think you should use condom if you are force by them for sex,that means you should have a pack of condom with you always

1 Like

Re: My Nieces Are Sex Addicts---lady by lajoshua: 8:19am On Oct 10, 2016
Rhymez:
A colleague of mine shared this with me. She needs help.

From Agatha(Not real name)

Well, I am not an expert in sex therapy. Your advice is welcomed.

https://eagleeyesreporters..com.ng/2016/10/my-nieces-are-sex-addicts-lady.html?m=1

nice story.... i also checked up on your blog and I see you still using the sub domain. I'll advice you make your blog look professional by getting a custom domain and also get a better template.. and the good news is I can do this all for a give away price... check my signature for my contact.. i did it on www.voiceofaudacity.com

ping me on bbm... my pin is on my signature

1 Like

Re: My Nieces Are Sex Addicts---lady by Rhymez(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2016
lajoshua:

nice story.... i also checked up on your blog and I see you still using the sub domain. I'll advice you make your blog look professional by getting a custom domain and also get a better template.. and the good news is I can do this all for a give away price... check my signature for my contact.. i did it on www.voiceofaudacity.com

ping me on bbm... my pin is on my signature

Ok

1 Like

Re: My Nieces Are Sex Addicts---lady by emerged01(m): 9:09am On Oct 10, 2016
Singing,
prayer is the key..
Prayer is the key..
Prayer is the master key.....

Lord still answers prayer.

1 Like

Re: My Nieces Are Sex Addicts---lady by lajoshua: 9:10am On Oct 10, 2016
Rhymez:

Ok
alright.. would be expecting your ping... let's make this happen

1 Like

Re: My Nieces Are Sex Addicts---lady by BlueNaija: 9:38am On Oct 10, 2016
Read why HIV/AID issues no longer a priority in Nigeria and the inherent danger on http://ogagasviews.com/2015/11/01/hivaids-no-longer-a-priority-issue-to-nigerians/
Re: My Nieces Are Sex Addicts---lady by Highflyer3(m): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
Similar story of Ejiro and her sister grin
Re: My Nieces Are Sex Addicts---lady by jimoceans14(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Well,erm,you see my dear.....the truth is,oh lord!I don't know what to say embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo) / Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? / Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.