Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,150 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

What Do I Do? She Calls Another Person's Name While Making Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? She Calls Another Person's Name While Making Love? (819 Views)

Igbo Man Last Only 30 Seconds In Bed, Partner Calls Another Man To Finish Up. / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out / Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do? She Calls Another Person's Name While Making Love? by Daniel2289(m): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
I received this news a few minutes ago, and I decided we discuss it here also.

It is from Anthony who is asking over what he should do with his wife who repeatedly calls another man's name while they are making love. Pls read on....

"Dear Reader,

My name is Anthony Madu and I have been married
for four years. My wife, Tessy, and I have always had a very satisfying sex life but in the past three months, something has happened that has made me doubt my wife's fidelity ยป to our marital vows.

I can beat my chest and say that since we got
married, I have never cheated on my wife but that, I
cannot say for her.

My suspicion and doubts stem from the fact that on
the different occasions, my wife has called out
another man's name in the heat of passion.

The first time it happened was when she called the
name of her ex-boyfriend while we were making love.

When I demanded an explanation, she begged me
and said she did not know when she called his name.

But a month later, she screamed the name of a man I have never heard before. This time around, any
explanation from her was never acceptable.

She has begged me and vowed that such will never
happen again but just last week, she mentioned the
same name again.

I have not given her the opportunity to lie to me
again. Some of my friend that I discussed the issue
with say that my wife has been cheating on me and I
tend to believe them.

My problem now is that I do not know what steps to
take.

Please I want you readers to advice me.

Anthony,

Abuja."
Re: What Do I Do? She Calls Another Person's Name While Making Love? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
To me it's allowed

Mine de always shout blood of. Jesus

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? She Calls Another Person's Name While Making Love? by Samjr(m): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
Anthony I don't want to believe she is cheating on you. But ask her calmly and if she says no. Please do investigate for yourself not to have high blood pressure.
Re: What Do I Do? She Calls Another Person's Name While Making Love? by Prowizy2(m): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
True to God, e no go better for Buhari angry
Re: What Do I Do? She Calls Another Person's Name While Making Love? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
If there is any hint of truth in tis story....then Tb joshua s Gonna come in handy....not just for the 'wife' but for anthony Too...Op yhu can just fflw them too grin sad
No shi.it....

Things we read on NL tho....sad sad
Re: What Do I Do? She Calls Another Person's Name While Making Love? by Daniel2289(m): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
WARRIBLOOD:
To me it's allowed
Mine de always shout blood of. Jesus
Don't get it wrong. He is not talking of blood of Jesus.
Re: What Do I Do? She Calls Another Person's Name While Making Love? by kingofchess(m): 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
she ain't feeling ur sex bro. I remember some years ago wen I was still in d game....the bae will be like kingofchess I love u..I love.. I love...I don't think his wifeee is cheating on him she can't just get off her former bf memory out of her mind
Re: What Do I Do? She Calls Another Person's Name While Making Love? by vizkiz: 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
Prowizy2:
True to God, e no go better for Buhari angry

watin happen bro? grin
Re: What Do I Do? She Calls Another Person's Name While Making Love? by Princeparix(m): 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
kingofchess:
she ain't feeling ur sex bro. I remember some years ago wen I was still in d game....the bae will be like kingofchess I love u..I love.. I love...I don't think his wifeee is cheating on him she can't just get off her former bf memory out of her mind

What you said might be true but my brother she fit still d kpolo outside..... Both points na probability

I still believe the Anthony should go with the wife to a shrink..... She need that one badly

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Leap-Day (february29) Celebrants! / Romantic Ride: Who Will Die First? / r

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.