Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

My Girlfriends Always Tells Me I'm Not Serious.. What Does She Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriends Always Tells Me I'm Not Serious.. What Does She Mean? (1332 Views)

Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriends Always Tells Me I'm Not Serious.. What Does She Mean? by zabson(m): 12:00am On Feb 20, 2016
Hi NL! My girlfriend always tells me I'm not Serious when I tease her. For the first few times i wasn't bothered. But now I observed we can't have a conversation without she telling that I'm not serious. Am concerned pls what does she mean?? Is she just joking or serious?
Re: My Girlfriends Always Tells Me I'm Not Serious.. What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 20, 2016
. . . . maybe because you are simply not serious

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Always Tells Me I'm Not Serious.. What Does She Mean? by PapiDShipCapt(m): 12:07am On Feb 20, 2016
It means u r not really serious

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Always Tells Me I'm Not Serious.. What Does She Mean? by Tallesty1(m): 12:10am On Feb 20, 2016
Frown face nah

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Always Tells Me I'm Not Serious.. What Does She Mean? by zabson(m): 12:11am On Feb 20, 2016
modelmike7:

. . . . maybe because you are simply not serious
Or perhaps she's so flattered she doesn't knw what to say.
Re: My Girlfriends Always Tells Me I'm Not Serious.. What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 20, 2016
lol. you're not serious
Re: My Girlfriends Always Tells Me I'm Not Serious.. What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 20, 2016
zabson:

Or perhaps she's so flattered she doesn't knw what to say.
. . . . That is also correct, Many Nigerian girls use that word loosely almost all the time.
Re: My Girlfriends Always Tells Me I'm Not Serious.. What Does She Mean? by zabson(m): 12:16am On Feb 20, 2016
Re: My Girlfriends Always Tells Me I'm Not Serious.. What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 20, 2016
Both of u are kids. Simple!
Re: My Girlfriends Always Tells Me I'm Not Serious.. What Does She Mean? by zabson(m): 12:17am On Feb 20, 2016
modelmike7:

. . . . That is also correct, Many Nigerian girls use that word loosely almost all the time.

Yeah. I kinda like it thou.
Re: My Girlfriends Always Tells Me I'm Not Serious.. What Does She Mean? by zabson(m): 12:19am On Feb 20, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Both of u are kids. Simple!

Kids. Seriously?
Re: My Girlfriends Always Tells Me I'm Not Serious.. What Does She Mean? by victoriousolami(m): 12:23am On Feb 20, 2016
Cos u are not serious. smiley
Re: My Girlfriends Always Tells Me I'm Not Serious.. What Does She Mean? by vault(m): 12:24am On Feb 20, 2016
thats a complimentary term for a person who isn't serious just like you........
Re: My Girlfriends Always Tells Me I'm Not Serious.. What Does She Mean? by Smartguy001(m): 12:27am On Feb 20, 2016
> grin cheesy lolz u r not serious hahahahaha
Re: My Girlfriends Always Tells Me I'm Not Serious.. What Does She Mean? by VickyRotex(f): 12:29am On Feb 20, 2016
zabson:

Yeah. I kinda like it thou.

So why are you complaining? angry
Re: My Girlfriends Always Tells Me I'm Not Serious.. What Does She Mean? by zabson(m): 12:32am On Feb 20, 2016
VickyRotex:

So why are you complaining? angry
I don't want her to become serious abt it.
Re: My Girlfriends Always Tells Me I'm Not Serious.. What Does She Mean? by Cutehector(m): 12:34am On Feb 20, 2016
Phew.. reminds me of my first love...

Pls just ignore that "your not serious" part.

She likes u already. She is probably used to it or doesn't like u teasing her.

So dnt sweat it. It's really nothing to worry about

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Always Tells Me I'm Not Serious.. What Does She Mean? by poshestmina(f): 1:00am On Feb 20, 2016
It means you are not serious Noni undecided
Re: My Girlfriends Always Tells Me I'm Not Serious.. What Does She Mean? by XaintJoel20: 2:18am On Feb 20, 2016
Think about it. Are you seriously serious
Re: My Girlfriends Always Tells Me I'm Not Serious.. What Does She Mean? by ThreeGEEKS(m): 2:37am On Feb 20, 2016
For opening this thread because of that, then you are not serious
Re: My Girlfriends Always Tells Me I'm Not Serious.. What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 3:57am On Feb 20, 2016
Because you are not serious undecided
Re: My Girlfriends Always Tells Me I'm Not Serious.. What Does She Mean? by yemstok(m): 4:18am On Feb 20, 2016
zabson:

I don't want her to become serious abt it.

Lol. You don't want her to become serious about you not being serious.

(1) (Reply)

What Do Ladies Think About Light Skinned Blacks? / She Kissed Another Guy And Confesses To Her Guy..should He Forgive Or Leave Her? / Mack Zokaburg Vist Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.