Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? (7321 Views)

Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside / R / Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Delphi(m): 1:03am On Feb 21, 2016
Why not say hello to him one day. It's good you build bridges and not fences. He might be cool, though.
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by seangy4konji: 2:43am On Feb 21, 2016
Go and check the silencer of your car.

Is it a corrola?if you are female then it must v been a while you had sex.

Hot ladies everywhere.

Wet panties up and down with steamy eyes.
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
mamagee3:

Controlling me emotionally in what way?
The way he does it and the way you carry it...the way you are hoping where there is no hope, the way you want to manipulate you way to presence of someone who does bother you are dead or alive
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by johnsonpolice: 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
gabbidonb:
which kind tokumbor do u drive; desperate slut
the guy is in love with u but he fine it very difficult to tell u.that is y he is forming or acting crazy.
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by palata22(m): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
mamagee3:

Why not?

Btw, you can't speak for everyone on here?
hmm English is really not by force . if u can't speak, pls don't disgrace yourself oh
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by hisawesomeness(m): 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
He's trying to figure out wat form of stupidity or mental ailment ur suffering from
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by mamagee3(f): 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
Aniekpeno11:
Nairalanders wicked sha, the op just came to seek opinion and una begin merciless bashin. Chai! My sister if u like the guy talk to him if u dnt then ignor wateva he is tryn to do
Is he trying to make me talk to him?
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by LilTroy: 11:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
Absolute Bunkun!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Hilarious Conversation Between Guy Toasting Girl Online / Secondary School Students Spotted Making Out In Class (video) / My Boyfriend Apparently Wants To Marry This Other Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.