Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? (2503 Views)

Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by mamagee3(f): 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
My Neighbor saw me drive in to my house and then came out but then slowly and quietly walked back in.

Btw, this is the same neighbor that would usually try to find out things about me from my brother.

What is he up to?

Mature responses only.
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
mamagee3:
My Neighbor saw me drive in to my house and then came out but then slowly and quietly walked back in.

Btw, this is the same neighbor that would usually try to find out things about me from my brother.

What is he up to?
What is all these?
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by mamagee3(f): 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
ethene:

What is all these?
What did you think it was about before clicking on the topic?
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by ehix89(m): 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
mamagee3:

What is he up to?
Are you a human or a robot, If you human type this CAPTCHA for confirmation......xTFsrTY

2 Likes

Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by Lordgatt46(m): 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
I too dey see many things for nairaland .....baba God help
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
mamagee3:

What did you think it was about before clicking on the topic?
Something meaningful, inspiring that can educate.
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by Florblu(f): 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
He is carrying out a research and you are his case study

1 Like

Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by mamagee3(f): 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
Florblu:
He is carrying out a research and you are his case study
Research on what case.
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
mamagee3:

Research on what case.

Research on Mental case undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by Leriebloom(f): 12:00am On Apr 21, 2016
Jeez. It is settled, you are a zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by AfroKnight: 12:01am On Apr 21, 2016
mineANDurs:

Research on Mental case undecided

cheesy cheesy wicked
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 21, 2016
ehix89:
Are you a human or a robot, If you human type this CAPTCHA for confirmation......xTFsrTY
Lmaoo... Wow this is EPIC. She deserves it tho
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by ehix89(m): 12:35am On Apr 21, 2016
emitoz:

Lmaoo... Wow this is EPIC. She deserves it tho
don't you get to see her pointless threads everywr
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by REMMEI(m): 12:37am On Apr 21, 2016
A cyber Luna that's so thick..smh!..like seriously,are you this lonely?
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by mamagee3(f): 12:45am On Apr 21, 2016
REMMEI:
A cyber Luna that's so thick..smh!..like seriously,are you this lonely?
I'm not lonely.

I just have a question that requires a straight answer.
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by REMMEI(m): 12:52am On Apr 21, 2016
mamagee3:

I'm not lonely.

I just have a question that requires a straight answer.

how was whatever you posted up there a question the deserves a straight answer?..
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 21, 2016
Wots d question again?
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by mamagee3(f): 1:00am On Apr 21, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Wots d question again?
What could he be up to is the question.
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 21, 2016
mamagee3:

What could he be up to is the question.
I want to ask u a question first, if u give me a sincere answer, then i will answer ur question. I promise.
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 21, 2016
I think I have a better understanding of what neediness is, judging from your posts.
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by SageNaruto(m): 1:36am On Apr 21, 2016
mamagee3:

What is he up to?

Mature responses only.

Okay, lemme ask GOOGLE for you...
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by mamagee3(f): 2:22am On Apr 21, 2016
Festivalofholi:
I want to ask u a question first, if u give me a sincere answer, then i will answer ur question. I promise.
Okay.
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by deyemia: 3:03am On Apr 21, 2016
mamagee3:

What is he up to?

Mature responses only.

He is avoiding you, I wish I could too
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 21, 2016
mamagee3:

What is he up to?

Mature responses only.
It could be anything.. love,hatred,depression, just any thing. But I will go for love since u said he does ask questions bout u from ur bro. I think he's rooting for u.
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by harffie(m): 4:04am On Apr 21, 2016
Fvcktard OP..
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by raumdeuter: 4:41am On Apr 21, 2016
mamagee, I came out of my house and my neighbor too came out of his house dressed like he was going to work

WHat can it mean?

1 Like

Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by alobright17(m): 6:03am On Apr 21, 2016
Yahoo Yahoo Post
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by ehix89(m): 6:59am On Apr 21, 2016
raumdeuter:
mamagee, I came out of my house and my neighbor too came out of his house dressed like he was going to work

WHat can it mean?
Lol, your case worse grin
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by blessedgal(f): 7:00am On Apr 21, 2016
d day nairalanders stop replying to dis gal abi na woman I go call her thread, dat is d day dis gal will grow some atom of sense,as una dey reply her post ,she dey get d urge to type pure rubbish
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by Rexhenrex(m): 7:15am On Apr 21, 2016
Hai....lmao which kind talk be this na you get bad mouth o..hahha
raumdeuter:

WHat can it mean?
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 21, 2016
mamagee3:

Okay.
So r u a robot or a troll or a human being??
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by baranzy(m): 7:23am On Apr 21, 2016
Why dont you want to be sensible at your age?must you write every poo that happens to you here?this ur mumu don worst pass power supply for 9ja......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Humble Nairalander??? / Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? / 9 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.