Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) (7242 Views)

I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! / Lady Travels From London To Nigeria For S*x Only To Make This Shocking Discovery / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Dongreat(m): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2016
chigoizie7:

Lol, funny u, you are right. But who did mark got married to?

Priscilla Chan, an American paediatrician and philanthropist.
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2016
DGKN:
Goodmorning Romancelanders. I have never felt this way before! I feel so sad. I'm emotionally deranged right now.

My girlfriend has been acting weird for some weeks now. She doesn't chat with me online, She doesn't return my calls. So I called her on Wednesday night. She didn't pick. (I called her number 8 times). The next day(THURSDAY) I called her at about 9pm. She told me she was in her church for a vigil. For real she was right because I heard piano sounds at the background. Then I ended the call.

So yesterday evening I called her and she didn't pick. So this morning I got this text from her.

"Sorry I couldn't pick I was in church, pls I need some time out to settle some issues in my life, this is what I really want to do, pls try and understand"

I'm so flabbergasted. I don't know if I should reply I her or not. I don't even know how to reply because I never experience this before.

I really love this girl. I don't want to lose her. Painful this im always depressed when I don't hear from her. It's as if something left me. Pls ignore any typo error.

Please what do you think? Thanks as you reply.

grin

I no dey laugh you o. Just give her one or two weeks, she will call you. Dont bombard her with texts o.

Maybe send one in 3 days. Call once a week.

Female temperament is different from us males.
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2016
DGKN:

Ok thanks a lot boss. Do you think I should reply her text? What should I tell her?

" You know what is good for you "..
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 20, 2016
Welcomme:
Op, that is a sign that she does not need u in her life again.....
She is giving her choirmaster or pastor a Mouth Gig during d vigils..

Liar Muhammed.
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by chigoizie7(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2016
Dongreat:

Priscilla Chan, an American paediatrician and philanthropist.

Was she his gf from skul?
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by stainlink(m): 10:40am On Feb 20, 2016
It actually not a good sign. But sometimes in life, we tend to try to clear our heads over somethings bordering us and the people around us suffers the most.
I was once a victim of this kind of circumstance and believe it didnt end well, but yours might be different and i pray it is.
But in all, this things happen for good reasons but only time can tell.
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Chukazu: 10:49am On Feb 20, 2016
DGKN:

Thanks a lot dear! What reply do u think I should give to her?

just tell her "may the Lord be with you till we meet again" :- embarassed
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Dongreat(m): 10:50am On Feb 20, 2016
chigoizie7:

Was she his gf from skul?

Is on and off girlfriend. Yes from school
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by analyticalnayos: 11:14am On Feb 20, 2016
She doesn't want you anymore but hold yourself and move on.Be careful of women,they are dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by sweetilicious(f): 11:22am On Feb 20, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Donexy16(m): 11:59am On Feb 20, 2016
DGKN:

Ok thanks a lot boss. Do you think I should reply her text? What should I tell her?

i think u should jst tel her in a text dat whatever it is she's goin thru, she should sure knw dat u wil always b der 4 her. Profess hw much u still want her n tel her u bliv in her strength n wisdom 2 get over challenges of life
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Donexy16(m): 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
sweetilicious:
OP listen carefully cos i know you love her so much. She can't face you to tell you what the problem was. She is going through alot now. Don't you ignore her. This is the time to act matured and show her you are the best. We women love to settle down with men that are matured in thinking and how they handle situation. This is what real women want from men and not money. Don't call her. If you know her house, go to her house, get a gift with you while going no matter how little it is. Write a letter to her. In it, tell her she is the one that got your heart. Tell her you know what she might be passing through but that you respect her wishes and you would love to abide by it. Tell her you love her and that you pray for God's guidance and protection around her. That's all. Do not beg nor ask her what the problem was. Do not call her all the while. If you do this, you won't feel guilty of letting her go or not calling cos if you listen to pple telling you to ignore her just like that, you won't have peace. Give her time to come around later and explain by herself what happened. If she doesn't, you will still be able to move on well. LOOK at me giving advice while my boyfriend did the same to me. But i did this and was able to move on wella and now he is running helter skelter to get to me. I believe He wouldn't try it again. This is a rude, senseless, immatured, disgusting manner to end a relationship Nairalanders.

FANTASTIC!!!
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
Funminicrown:
This babe isn't into you.....stop thinking about her.
I sèe no reason why a babe you claim to love would shut you outta her life....it means just one thing:you're just one of those guys.
Ignore the message and don't reply her, infact neva you call to check on her again. She will call when she's through with the life issue she's having(that's if she's come to realise you mean something).
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by pacretus(m): 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
guy u nid not worry much..but d answer might b cloz to dis:
is she a serious christian,i min wat church doz she worship.
Are u a serious christian,wat church do u worship?
She might hav found somtin out in her quest for deliverance..
If she is or has bcom God minded nd nd u a canal kristian.hmmm big wahala dey.oo.check urself vry wel.God bles

1 Like

Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by firstking01(m): 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
What do I think?...... she said she needs time out to settle some issues in her life.. ...doesn't mean she wants a break up na....so just give her space.... stop breathing down her neck....channel your thoughts and energy somewhere else.
op go home with this, no need for me to waste cyber space again....
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by tafrica(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
Having read many comments, I feel obliged to come in.

If you know within your heart you're good to this girl and that you've never hurt her or betray your love for her, you deserve to ask what is going on.

If I get you right, prior the text message, you have called her several time and didn't pick up the calls or back, not until when she sent you a message to give her a space.
Don't listen to many advices asking you to give her a space like that and wait for her, you deserve to know what is going on having changed her attitude towards you lately. Forget anyone saying have u married her, if you're planning future together, she has to tell you the reason for 'space' If she doesn't open up, please forget her and move on.

If I should guess; she might probably have been ill-advised or told some ugly things by some prophets about you or your relationship together.

Same thing nearly happened to me years back when one of my GF's friends, whom they saw as their Mama-In-Isreal told her ugly things about me that I was having another affairs with ladies and I wouldn't marry her (Guess what, I never had any relationship before or after her till now, she's my first and only date till now). I just discovered her attitudes changed while chatting, and I'm very observant. One day she told me she was fasting, I asked why, she said she was praying for her life & future, that statement further confirmed my worries something was wrong. One day, she said she was coming to pick her things she had with me. When she came, I told her I knew she had changed and been fed ugly things, after long speeches, she had no choice but to come out and tell me all she was told about me. I asked her if she had ever seen any sign I was doing such, she couldn't talk. She had/has access to my phone password and account, she apologised.

Since then, she hates that friend and has learnt to be wary of some fake prophets.

So, call ur GF, ask what's up, don't just give her 'space'

If she doesn't open up, forget her and move on cuz she will drop you soon.

3 Likes

Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by ibile1: 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
DGKN:

Just type ...."ok" and send it to her

she'l be back soon, Just some kinda distract.
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by figur8(f): 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
go n get money first!
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by funkyibodude(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
@op two possible things here (1) either she wants to focus on something like her career or studies (2) another dude is pressing her for marriage, probably the reason why she's in church to ask God for guidance.

My advice give her some space like a week, then make out an appointment with her. Let her tell you her plans. Whatever the reason, just have in mind that there are many more girls out there for you.
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by igboboy3(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
DON'T CALL HER AGAIN UNTIL SHE CALLS YOU
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by victoriousolami(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
Dongreat:
I feel so sad for any OP that write such story. OP if I was you I will try to build a better life first. Love has never fully favoured any man in a relationship, it's didn't favour romeo, Marc Anthony, even Samson. There is a way a man will achieve success; love, bro. Bro. relationship, GF or marriage won't be a prob. Mandela was in prison for 25 years, yet his wife waited patiently for his return, Mark Zak was a geek in Harvard and no girl wanted to associated with him, then he created FB, every woman wants him now, et Al. Now you are emotional deranged, how can you be productive, how can you mutate to a better stage in life. My advice, ignore and give her time while being productive, if she call to continue your choice if not still your choice. #myopinion.
bro I respect u. Best response so far
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by usermane(m): 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
I think you should give her the break that she request. Stop daily calls, call her weekly and do not redial if she fail to receive you. You may be better off limiting your contact to SMS.

Next, expect the worst. I don't have much experience in romance & relationship but even I can tell that regardless of how much you love her, it mean nothing if she doesn't love you. I do not find enough reason to believe a woman who fail to return your call for 24 hrs(Wednesday night --- Thursday night) loves you, but I may be wrong, there are exceptions. So you may give her a chance.
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by goodnews777: 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
prepare for the worse. It's called Murphy's law.
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
She waited for proposal during val, bt she no she indirect she need a husband. D issue of hersef she want to sought out is for God to bless her wit d right man. So if u think u luv her enof, guy run go propose to her grin grin grin
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Youngpo413: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
I really pity guys who take these b!tches so serious to the extent of falling inlove,they don't worth it,a guy should fucckkk and dump as many as he can,those fools are very cheap nowadays,why bother yourself ontop one pusy?....so many hoes to be sampled jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by daewoorazer(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
OP, u fall my hand..d gal wey dey ask make u giv am tym..dnt b surprisd if u c her 2nyt wt anoda nigga..U new in d game bro..&sh servd u first..dnt send her any msg..IF I WERE U, I WLD AV DELETED ALL HER CONTACTS FIRST d moment sh starts actin funny..4get her bro, WORK HARD, LAF ALOUD, CHERISH UR MALE FRNDS DAN DOSE GALS, DRINK RESPONSIBLY IF U AR A DRINKER, and LAMBA ..kip ds advice on ur left hand...dnt eat amala with it..living well is d best form of revenge

1 Like

Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by SpaceBar: 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
Try calling her or visit to knw what it is she is battling with n see how u culd help out, even if she is battling with d taught of leaving u for her Christian life.
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
Women ar confused set of species...Just give her some time bro..if she's meant for u,she will surly come around..
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Engrpj(m): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
DGKN:
Goodmorning Romancelanders. I have never felt this way before! I feel so sad. I'm emotionally deranged right now.

My girlfriend has been acting weird for some weeks now. She doesn't chat with me online, She doesn't return my calls. So I called her on Wednesday night. She didn't pick. (I called her number 8 times). The next day(THURSDAY) I called her at about 9pm. She told me she was in her church for a vigil. For real she was right because I heard piano sounds at the background. Then I ended the call.

So yesterday evening I called her and she didn't pick. So this morning I got this text from her.

"Sorry I couldn't pick I was in church, pls I need some time out to settle some issues in my life, this is what I really want to do, pls try and understand"

I'm so flabbergasted. I don't know if I should reply I her or not. I don't even know how to reply because I never experience this before.

I really love this girl. I don't want to lose her. Painful this im always depressed when I don't hear from her. It's as if something left me. Pls ignore any typo error.

Please what do you think? Thanks as you reply.

she's no longer interested in you brother and ur calls irritate her cos her attention is sumwere else.... ...... Exactly wat I did to a bae... I lost interest in her so I stop calling her nor picking her calls.. I later told her to free me for sometime to settle some issues ..... Truly I don't have any issues to settle..... I just lost interest in her and nothing irritates me like her calls...

1 Like

Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by nduprincekc(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
nawaoo just leave the girl for sometime op

in other news "money man" falls in love with 19 year old model

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jZn1t2PjgQ&feature=youtu.be
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by rman: 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
sweetilicious:
OP listen carefully cos i know you love her so much. She can't face you to tell you what the problem was. She is going through alot now. Don't you ignore her. This is the time to act matured and show her you are the best. We women love to settle down with men that are matured in thinking and how they handle situation. This is what real women want from men and not money. Don't call her. If you know her house, go to her house, get a gift with you while going no matter how little it is. Write a letter to her. In it, tell her she is the one that got your heart. Tell her you know what she might be passing through but that you respect her wishes and you would love to abide by it. Tell her you love her and that you pray for God's guidance and protection around her. That's all. Do not beg nor ask her what the problem was. Do not call her all the while. If you do this, you won't feel guilty of letting her go or not calling cos if you listen to pple telling you to ignore her just like that, you won't have peace. Give her time to come around later and explain by herself what happened. If she doesn't, you will still be able to move on well. LOOK at me giving advice while my boyfriend did the same to me. But i did this and was able to move on wella and now he is running helter skelter to get to me. I believe He wouldn't try it again. This is a rude, senseless, immatured, disgusting manner to end a relationship Nairalanders.

Rubbish! She didn't respect him enough to carry him along but u want the guy that has done nothing to keep begging like someone with low self esteem.

@OP,

Don't reply, don't call...move on. If she is busy enough to not pick your call, u should get the message loud and clear.

She still finds time to meet other people only u thehe so called BF is not worth seeing or talking to. Think about that.

1 Like

Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by 12month: 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
#Na by force? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Does This Woman Lay In Bed(picture) / He Does Not Give Me Gifts? / Is Time To Show The Bae Off (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.