Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help (2314 Views)

space ship / List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy / Dear Romancelanders ,what Is More Sweeter Than Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by klepto2015: 9:51am On Feb 20, 2016
I have a girlfriend and the relationship is a serious one. Recently we discovered she is one month and a week pregnant. She insists she is keeping the baby while I am a bit skeptical. We are both in school and I will not be graduating until next year. I love her and I am scared of putting her through this kind of risk. As a matter of fact, two risks. The first risk is going through the process of abortion (she has done it before for me) while the second risk is having the baby when we both know we don't have the financial wherewhithal to adequately take care of the pregnancy talk more of the baby.

I am also scared of making both of us liabilities to both our families.

I need your advise(s) please.

Thanks a whole lot.

CC: Lalasticlala
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 20, 2016
Let her give birth and give up the child for adoption

sad this is one of the stories that touches the heart
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by Cutehector(m): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2016
Op it's better u have the baby. The Lord will provide

2 Likes

Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by grad2012(f): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2016
See there's nothing you can do but to allow her give birth to the child.you knew this before having unprotected sex so just accept it ok.
You don't have a choice,you have to let your family know and probably work along side school.
Pls don't go arborting.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 20, 2016
Let her abort the baby. You have nothing to lose. If she dies during the abortion at least you would have her out of your life and you can hunt for other better ladies. She also seems like someone who is prone to abortion. You don't want to marry such person.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by vault(m): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2016
don't abort for anything I beg u o.,......
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by kilokeys(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2016
U dey do... E dey sweet u..
If dem wan commot ur head that time... U for gree.

Morally,
It is wrong to abort

Socially,
It is not acceptable to have a girl stop school cos of ur mistakes, it will be criminal if something goes wrong in ur course to abort

Economically,
Cos of the dollar/naira saga, baby food is on the increase. Even if u opt for ogi baba and blended crayfish. The strain will still be there on both families.

Spiritually,
Angel Fatai dey prepare your koboko. The host of heaven are waiting for your next line of action

Nairalandally,
U are own ur own.. Do the right thing. After this post, ill go and pick beans to cook for lunch. And stumble on another fvked up thread.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by MzzTega(f): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2016
A serious relationship in deed.

Why sleep with her when you not ready to be a father? Congratulations. Cos the best option is to keep the baby. Abortion is murder. You've done it once don't do it again.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by Laveda(f): 9:58am On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:
Let her abort the baby. You have nothing to lose. If she dies during the abortion at least you would have her out of your life and you can hunt for other better ladies. She also seems like someone who is prone to abortion. You don't want to marry such person.
undecided
The mods should curb this mad man.

1 Like

Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by grad2012(f): 9:58am On Feb 20, 2016
See there's nothing you can do but to allow her give birth to the child.you knew this before having unprotected sex so just accept it ok.
You don't have a choice,you have to let your family know and probably work along side school.
Pls don't go arborting.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by Sunnypar(m): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2016
Failure is not when your girlfriend leaves you,it's only when you leave her a virgin.

•Tension is when wife is pregnant! Terror is when girlfriend is pregnant! Horror is when both are pregnant! Tragedy is when you are not responsible for both!

•The Blue Whale ejaculates over 40 gallons of sperm when mating. Only 10% enters the female. And you always wondered why the sea tasted salty?

•Why is it that a girl looks down when you say I love you? To see if you really mean it!

•Why is sex similar to shaving? Well, because no matter how well you do it today, tomorrow you have to do it again.

•Wives are funny creatures. They don't have sex with their husbands for weeks and then they want to kill the woman who does.

•Wife: My hubby & I have, what he calls-Olympic sex. Friend: Wow, must be a terrific sex life? Wife: Not really. It only happens once in 4 years.

•The stock markets now are like an old man's dick? Just refusing to rise, and the irony is that everyone is still getting screwed!

•This week is Breast Awareness Week.Men, Spread this slogan ....... "We stare because we care!"

•The saddest part of a man's body is his balls. The Lord Almighty sentenced them to "Hang Till Death!"

•A loud scream comes from the bedroom and the husband runs in. He sees a guy leaping out of the window. Wife yells: That guy just screwed me twice! Husband: Twice? Why didn't you call me in after he screwed you once? Wife: Because I thought it was you, until he started the second time
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by misspicy(f): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2016
use condom,MBA,they will not use undecided

take morning after sex pill,lailai,they will not take

now the deed has been done,you want people to decide for you?

if they ask you to keep the child,none of them will help you train the baby,not even a gift from these advicers

if they ask you to abort it,none of them will share the guilt and pain with you,Godforbid if something go wrong, none of this same people whom you need advice from will comfort you...

Nobody is above mistake,its your cross,bear it undecided but do not kill that innocent child

3 Likes

Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2016
cheesy Baba Aburo, don't kill all your babies oh!
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by RoyalBlak007: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
JamesMoriarty:
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 20, 2016
Laveda:
undecided

So airing my opinion now makes me a mad man?
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by RoyalBlak007: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2016
Fatherhood loading..........start saving for SMA GOLD and pampers.....at least save 1000 a day.....u wont like the first 2years.... grin .......

1 Like

Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by klepto2015: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2016
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 20, 2016
MzzTega:
A serious relationship in deed.

Why sleep with her when you not ready to be a father? Congratulations. Cos the best option is to keep the baby. Abortion is murder. You've done it once don't do it again.
Wouldn't have said it better!undecided

***slowclaps***

Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:29am On Feb 20, 2016
misspicy:

if they ask you to keep the child,none of them will help you train the baby,not even a gift from these advicers

if they ask you to abort it,none of them will share the guilt and pain with you,Godforbid if something go wrong, none of this same people whom you need advice from will comfort you...

Nobody is above mistake,its your cross,bear it undecided but do not kill that innocent child

A round of applause for the best comment so far here, none of us will help u with the guilt if she aborts and something terrible goes wrong, if she has the baby none of us would really be there to help you through being young parents and pls people like that JAMES guy should be banned or something, such insensitive and evil way to think, gullible minds might just follow his advice tho, leave her to die, like wtf... Some guys ernn and he probably has sisters, cousins, I'm very sure he wouldn't want same to happen to any of them.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:32am On Feb 20, 2016
sickstars:
Let her give birth and give up the child for adoption

sad this is one of the stories that touches the heart

Give birth and give up for adoption, that sounds a lot easier said than done.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:
Hahahahahahahaha.

Bros you be werey i swear.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:37am On Feb 20, 2016
kilokeys:
U dey do... E dey sweet u..
If dem wan commot ur head that time... U for gree.

Morally,
It is wrong to abort

Socially,
It is not acceptable to have a girl stop school cos of ur mistakes

Economically,
Cos of the dollar/naira saga, baby food is on the increase. Even if u opt for ogi baba and blended crayfish. The strain will still be there on both families.

Spiritually,
Angel Fatai dey prepare your koboko. The host of heaven are waiting for your next line of action

Nairalandally,
U are own ur own.. Do the right thing. After this post, ill go and pick beans to cook for lunch. And stumble on another fvked up thread.

No homo but I like the way you think ..
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 20, 2016
misspicy:

I Thought this girl is senseless in all phases of life. where did you borrowed the sense you used in typing this fantastic epistle?
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:44am On Feb 20, 2016
Laveda:
undecided

Ignore him, he won't want that on his sisters or family members either. And just so u know, I slept around 3am, reading ur diary!!!
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by Laveda(f): 10:47am On Feb 20, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Ignore him, he won't want that on his sisters or family members either. And just so u know, I slept around 3am, reading ur diary!!!
Already ignored
My diary? Slept by 3am? I have nothing much that'll keep you glued till 3am.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 20, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Well most people dont follow d advise they give

There are some people u dont want a child to b a connection btw u both
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:53am On Feb 20, 2016
sickstars:

Well most people dont follow d advise they give

There are some people u dont want a child to b a connection btw u both

I get it, like u like him but not enough to have a child for him so best case scenario give birth to stay on d safe side and put him or her up for adoption that way, u don't get to have a daily reminder that it happened, makes sense the only flaw here is, with the baby out of the way, he might come back or d lady might head back to him and once they forgive each other, they continue and ur back with the connection plus it's still easier said than done, what about the families in involved, a pregnancy and a child is more bigger than d 2 young foolish ones who did the damage, most naija parents won't accept for their child to give up his or her child for adoption unless they do it without letting word reach them.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 20, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

I get it, like u like him but not enough to have a child for him so best case scenario give birth to stay on d safe side and put him or her up for adoption that way, u don't get to have a daily reminder that it happened, makes sense the only flaw here is, with the baby out of the way, he might come back or d lady might head back to him and once they forgive each other, they continue and ur back with the connection plus it's still easier said than done, what about the families in involved, a pregnancy and a child is more bigger than d 2 young foolish ones who did the damage, most naija parents won't accept for their child to give up his or her child for adoption unless they do it without letting word reach them.

Then he shd stay with d baby ni o
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by swimcash(m): 10:55am On Feb 20, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

no mind am, Na too much telemundo dey cause am
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:58am On Feb 20, 2016
Laveda:
Already ignored
My diary? Slept by 3am? I have nothing much that'll keep you glued till 3am.

Wasn't glued by just ur diary, was watching a movie and switching to read it, got lost in it till I reached the end, I'm kind of the type with a vivid imagination so it was kind of reading and playing out the events, felt like such a real story, u detailed everything well, do keep it up
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by Laveda(f): 11:01am On Feb 20, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Wasn't glued by just ur diary, was watching a movie and switching to read it, got lost in it till I reached the end, I'm kind of the type with a vivid imagination so it was kind of reading and playing out the events, felt like such a real story, u detailed everything well, do keep it up
I know I got some kinda cray updates there, hope you didn't imagine shít? grin
Re: Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:04am On Feb 20, 2016
Laveda:

I know I got some kinda cray updates there, hope you didn't imagine shít? grin

Trust me, I did imagine shi`t, I'm crazy like that... Esther do and update oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. / I Am Back Again........meanwhile / Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.