Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. (2315 Views)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by Alezy(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Going on a date is a trying experience for everyone. There are nerves on both sides of the table and everyone trying to figure out how to make a good
impression. For Women, there are few things that are
always bound to happen at some point on a date. They want him to like them and have this idealized view of how a good date should be.

Here are 15 things women have done on at least one date.

1) Agonize Over the Menu

So for men looking at the menu probably consists of finding what looks good and ordering it. For ladies it’s no doubt that every menu option is analyzed. Is that one too expensive? If I order that cheeseburger with
extra bacon and grilled cheese sandwiches instead of bread is he going to think I’m a pig?
Maybe I’ll just order a salad…but then I’ll be hungry later, and I know he’ll notice if I order three slices of chocolate cake for dessert, you know to share.

1 Share

Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by falconey(m): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
following
Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by Alezy(m): 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
2) Try and Be Stylish

On dates, ladies look completely different than the way they do at home. If 90% of thier wardrobe is jeans and Family Guy T-Shirts, they’re going to wear thier one
fashionable outfit or go shopping for at least the first date. they’ll go to that makeup store in the mall and get tips on how to actually apply that stuff with the brush and look thier best.
Even for women who are typically stylish there’s a desire to do just a little bit better for a date.

Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by Alezy(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
3)Arrive Late

The truth is as women they don’t always arrive late because they’re trying to be fashionable or act like their time is more valuable. Nope it’s because they’re
scattered brained, indecisive and can’t figure out which way is up because they have so much on thier minds. Therefore after 30 wardrobe changes, traffic and missing the turn they’ve arrived late for more than one date.

Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by AngelAhnie(f): 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
I'm early
Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by NLjona(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
conductor dropping dey ooo!!..

I say dropping dey!!.
angry

lemme park here first..
Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by Tenkobos(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
The one I really dislike is when you're out for lunch with a lady and you tell her to place her order but she says "no" that she's not hungry, some will order for snack and soft drink but when the poundo that you ordered for comes and she sees all the meats in the thick soup she will say "ah, you can chop oo"

small time she will take one meat unto tasting level but before you know it she will follow taste taste chop pass you.

That is corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by Alezy(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
4. Worn Something Uncomfortable

Wether it’s those high heels that cause blisters, the bra with the slightly exposed underwire or the itchy blouse that they can’t actually get out of by thierselves, they’ve all worn something uncomfortable on a date. Then they inevitably spend the entire date trying to feel less uncomfortable and still enjoy the date. It rarely works out in their favor.

Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by Alezy(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
5)Try to Sound Smarter

It never fails they’re on a date with a guy they really like or a guy who has seventeen doctorates and they just want to leave a good impression. But then they start saying things like Turkey is next to Madagascar and that the square root of 847 is really five, just
because they’re trying to talk out of their comfort
zone to sound smarter.

witnessed this alot. ...lolz.

Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by Alezy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
6)Stare

Well they don’t mean to stare. They’re just trying to be polite and maintain eye contact..but then their mind wanders or they’re nervous and end up staring
with an expression that looks like they ran into a frying pan.

Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by horlamelekan(m): 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
Following
Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by Alezy(m): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
7)Bail

So it’s going bad, really bad. So bad that they’re pretty such Godzilla charging down the street would be a vast improvement. They’ve all done this, tend to come up with the “Oh no my friend’s boyfriend just broke up with her, she needs me.” Or the "My grandmother fell down the stairs”. Or for those of them without fear of hurting his feelings "Look I’m just gonna go now.”

1 Share

Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by Alezy(m): 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
coolFidget

Yep whether it’s nerves or the fact that they really think that flipping thier hair back ten times during the same conversation makes them look confident
and sexy, they all fidget without even knowing. The more nerves about the date the more fidgeting. If they really like the guy then they pull out all the stops to get rid of the nervous energy and end up looking like
they’re being shocked every two minutes.

Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by Alezy(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
oga seun and lalasticlala please come help correct this error message always showing up on this platform.

Thanks
Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by Alezy(m): 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
9) Update Their Friends

Okay so yes using the phone at the dinner table is rude, or during drinks or really during any part of the date. But if they need a way out or they just need to
tell them how great it’s going or to vent, updating the friends has happened. Although the least obvious is to use the bathroom excuse and then do it there so they’re not sitting at the table staring at their phone
instead of him.

1 Share

Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by Alezy(m): 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
10. Look for the Spark

blame Disney for this one. They all want to feel it and we want to feel it often. That giddy little feeling in the pit of their stomach that let them know this is still going good.
So on every date they look for moments when that little feeling should appear or they try to create extra romantic moments for it to appear.
if its date four and that feeling still hasn’t shown up then know it’s probably not going to.

Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by Alezy(m): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
11. Smile

They smile. they smile when they’re looking for the nearest exit. they smile when they’re really thinking whoever they are with really just insane and they smile when they’re having a good time. If there’s anything they have done on a date in spades, its smile.

Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by Alezy(m): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ama leave the last for u guys to add up.
Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by Alezy(m): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I'm early
I see you. ...Hawayu today?
Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by AngelAhnie(f): 6:23am On Jul 17, 2016
Alezy:
I see you. ...Hawayu today?
Good morning
Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Girl Power! The square root of a dentist is painful cool
Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by Marlvin(m): 6:42am On Jul 17, 2016
I totally dislike that part were she has to spend hours starring at the menu as if searching for her name !

just scan the whole stuff n make a choice. matter of seconds....

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by drinkmorewater: 6:58am On Jul 17, 2016
13. Eating very slow like a fccuuking retard, I mean gosh I know U want to spend some more time out here but I just finished my plate 30 mins ago and U still eating! Please I refuse to believe that bull that U eat slow, Nobody on earth can take more than 30 mins to finish just a single plate of rice! Ahan!!!

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 17, 2016
drinkmorewater:
13. Eating very slow like a fccuuking retard, I mean gosh I know U want to spend some more time out here but I just finished my plate 30 mins ago and U still eating! Please I refuse to believe that bull that U eat slow, Nobody on earth can take more than 30 mins to finish just a single plate of rice! Ahan!!!

Some people are naturally slow eaters.
Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by Alezy(m): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Good morning
morning. ..trust u went to church today
Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by Alezy(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
Marlvin:
I totally dislike that part were she has to spend hours starring at the menu as if searching for her name !

just scan the whole stuff n make a choice. matter of seconds....
bros it's not that easy the way u think.
Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by Alezy(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
drinkmorewater:
lolz. ...Some of em do it unknowingly sha
Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by Alezy(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
Tenkobos:
The one I really dislike is when you're out for lunch with a lady and you tell her to place her order but she says "no" that she's not hungry, some will order for snack and soft drink but when the poundo that you ordered for comes and she sees all the meats in the thick soup she will say "ah, you can chop oo"

small time she will take one meat unto tasting level but before you know it she will follow taste taste chop pass you.

That is corruption.
lolz. but think of it very well, won't u call em gluttons if all they do was just sit, order and just eat like there is no food in her house??
Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by Marlvin(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
Alezy:
bros it's not that easy the way u think.
It is easy ! they only consist of appetizers, main course n desert ! how hard can it be ?
Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by Alezy(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
Marlvin:

It is easy ! they only consist of appetizers, main course n desert ! how hard can it be ?
like I said up there, many of em didn't eat before leaving home and they also need to consider the guys pockets.

The point is, they always need to find a balance, hence the time spent.
Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by Marlvin(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
Alezy:
like I said up there, many of em didn't eat before leaving home and they also need to consider the guys pockets.

The point is, they always need to find a balance, hence the time spent.

We're still on same page here son, she musn't order three course meal !

she either go for the appetizers, main course or desert ....

It's that simple.
Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by drinkmorewater: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
maiahsaiah:

Some people are naturally slow eaters.

You know, you might be unto something here.

Just read an article concerning co-relation between slow eating people and their personalities, turns out

These "slowies" are those who dine slowly are wed to
routines and are stubborn. They make a point of savoring
their food, indicating that they make the most out of every
experience. They’re also more likely to put themselves and
their needs before anyone else’s. In other words “they are
the priority in their lives.”

These dates were also more or less introverts maybe I should just stick with this current Dstv commercial next time I sight one and stay at home with them watching TCM or something

Cc; @ Alezy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander,ulcer Is Killing Me#feltlikecrying / Only On This Forum / Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.