Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria (11321 Views)

Why Is It Only Igbos That Abuse Every Other Tribe / Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria From This Economic Woe. / Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by arresa: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
8xtr0r:

Nerd, then quit displaying your lunacy in a public forum and embrassing your people..

Not interested in your unintelligent ramblings.

Common sense dictates that you dispute my assertions with your own facts instead of spewing irrelevant, unintelligent and ignorant nonssnse.

Please get lost if you have nothing better to contribute.

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
arresa:

Common sense dictates that you dispute my assertions with your own facts instead of spewing irrelevant, unintelligent and ignorant nonssnse.

Your lunacy must have received some knocks...

If you've got any sense in you you would have disproved my weighty assertions instead of going round in circles like a headless fowl.

And since you wouldn't and can't do the needful simply locate your abode in the Abysmal pit of nothingness where you duly belong...

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by arresa: 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
[s]
8xtr0r:

Your lunacy must have received some knocks...

If you've got any sense in you you would have disproved my weighty assertions instead of going round in circles like a headless fowl.

And since you wouldn't and can't do the needful simply locate your abode in the Abysmal pit of nothingness where you duly belong...
[/s]

Common sense dictates that you dispute my assertions with your own facts instead of spewing irrelevant, unintelligent and ignorant nonsense.

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
8xtr0r:

Going by my handle, I'm in indeed a catastrophic disaster waiting to happen to my people. The after-effects of my recklessness shall reverberate in my enclave for decades.
Same old shit! Going by your handle, madness runs in your family. the oaf scribbled random words together to form a monicker. The lunatic has been displaying his madness all over NL regurgitating same post all over. Zero creativity; spits on your momma soul. The wretched bitch couldn't not live with the thought that he sired a deranged mofo like you.

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
[s]
arresa:

Common sense dictates that you dispute my assertions with your own facts instead of spewing irrelevant, unintelligent and ignorant nonsense.

[/s]

Your lunacy must have received some hard knocks...

If you're still dull to grasp my drift just know that this verdict still stands:

IGBOS SIMPLY DESIRE A SEPARATE EXISTENCE FROM WICKED, PARASITIC MURDERERS CUM TREASURY LOOTERS!

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
PiperAlpha:

Same old shit! Going by your handle, madness runs in your family. the oaf scribbled random words together to form a monicker. The lunatic has been displaying his madness all over NL regurgitating same post all over. Zero creativity; spits on your momma soul. The wretched bitch couldn't not live with the thought that he sired a deranged mofo like you.

Frustrated cretin from a juju-infested enclave, you must have been birthed and raised in one of your numerous dumping sites by a mad fellow. And the sacrificial meals you were privileged to be fed with is now undoing you.

It's a pity that you were sired by a moronic and deranged hoodlum. Accept my condolences for your miserable life.

Spits on you miserable thing and on the graves of your wretched forbears!

2 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
PiperAlpha:

You want to utilize your full potential, stay put in your region. It's time you made a call to all the ibo immigrants to come back home. You will all have your region to yourselves. There won't be no one to blame again for your short comings. Failures always give excuses for their failures.
While you're leaving, I can assure you, you will not missed. Good riddance to bad rubbish

[img]http://media.riffsy.com/images/1bcceeb506659a057840a8a15f046376/raw[/img]
Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by PentiumPro(f): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
DrDauda:

fake thing; whose picture did u still as your profile pic onirannu

Is your life really lonely in real life that you beg for attention online?
Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
8xtr0r:

my father is a fustrated cretin from a juju-infested enclave, i must have been birthed and raised in one of numerous dumping sites by a mad fellow.

It's a pity that i wae sired by a moronic and deranged hoodlum. send your condolences for my miserable life.

Spits on you my miserable father and on the graves of my wretched forbears!
The di.ck sucker never fails to dissapoint. Doing what he knows how to do best. Wrt your ordeal you narrated in the mumbo jumbo above, accept my deepest sympathy. may god reserve the hottest part of hell for your deranged parents for making ya life miserable like this. see their asses in hell.

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Yorubas are u people trying to tell me that In 2019 that you will support the Northerners??

Igbos developed South East and South South plus Lagos and check it out you will see that these places are the most developed part in West Africa..

Usually, I agree with your posts but I disagree with you on the emboldened

I believe Ebows developed the whole planet

2 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
PiperAlpha:

The di.ck sucker never fails to dissapoint. Doing what he knows how to do best. Wrt your ordeal you narrated in the mumbo jumbo above, accept my deepest sympathy. may god reserve the hottest part of hell for your deranged parents for making ya life miserable like this. see their asses in hell.

Going back and forth with Anumudu is unnecessary. Don't bother

Na copy and paste him go take kill you grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by HammerTheirPapa(f): 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
coolitempa:

There is nothing to celebrate in a thug disrupting a formal gathering... angry angry...the thug is lucky this did not happen in Nigeria otherwise he would have joined his dilector in the zoo..... grin

Are you a muslim? grin grin
Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by albany231: 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
fulanimafia:

Frustration grin.

So you expect me to respond by posting pictures of your pregnant sisters in baby factories, your poverty ravaged ringworm infested gala hawkers, human corpses disembowelled for your satanic rituals, your gworo worshipping ceremonies or your uncles being lined up to hang in Malaysia for stuffing their anuses with cocaine?

All in a bid to derail the thread which is proof that Ibos truly love and deeply desire to rule One Nigeria if given the chance?

Lmao.

Buhahahaha Technical Knockout. Jesus!!!

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
PiperAlpha:
PiperAlpha the di.ck sucker never fails to dissapoint. Doing what he knows how to do best. Wrt my ordeal you narrated in the mumbo jumbo above, show me your deepest sympathy. may god reserve the hottest part of hell for my deranged parents for making ma life miserable like this. see their asses in hell.

Nice to read that indeed your frustrated life in the dust-bin of wretchedness has made life much miserable for you.

Never mind you shall reap the evils you've sown. You shall end up being used for ritual sacrifice by your diabolic and greedy kinsmen in Soka Evil Forest. Your flesh, blood and bones shall be freely sold in the streets of Ibadan.

There's no escaping...

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by albany231: 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
PiperAlpha:

I have seen this same post in more than 200 places all over Nl. Guy, your plagiarism skill is top notch; no be here ooo at all. Expecting to see another copy and paste post in your mention. How you take write your project sef? google things lmao

Buhahahahaha. Lwkmd
Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
albany231:
Buhahahahaha. Lwkmd

Cry me a river!

2 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by coolitempa(f): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

Are you a muslim? grin grin

What does being a Muslim have to do with this topic
Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by albany231: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
PiperAlpha:

Chai....That moniker don suffer for nairaland. Everyday smacking from different people. Buhahahahahahaha. This is wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Going back and forth with Anumudu is unneceesary. Don't bother

Na copy and paste him go take kill you grin cheesy
Indeed. Whoever programmed that robots never meant well for him. Regurgitating same sh.its everyday. I pity his sorry state.
Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
albany231:

Chai....That moniker don suffer for nairaland. Everyday smacking from different people. Buhahahahahahaha. This is wickedness.
PiperAlpha:

Indeed. Whoever programmed that robots never meant well for him. Regurgitating same sh.its everyday. I pity his sorry state.

The wailings of frustrated, ass-licking minions!

You aren't seen nothing yet...

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
albany231:

Oboy, I've been having a field day laughing at his foolishness.
The guy copy and paste skills na four cloud 9. Na insanity albeit esitein call am oo. Make mod salvage what is left of his sorry state.
Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by albany231: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
PiperAlpha:

Oboy, I've been having a field day laughing at his foolishness.
The guy copy and paste skills na four cloud 9. Na insanity albeit esitein call am oo. Make mod salvage what is left of his sorry state.

I always ignore the lunatic cos its a waste of time arguing with a mad person posting same jargons everywhere. He no even get shame sef. One ojfranks finish him yesterday and he had to switch to a new moniker today again to continue the foolishness. I pity his late parent cos he is just a waste of sperm.

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
The moment these frustrated minions lose their steam and become clueless they begin looking for any straw-like object to hold onto.

They even go looking for one of their tribal mod to save them from the mess they deliberately and foolishly plunged themselves into.

Shame on these devilish beings living amongst the living...

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
PiperAlpha:

I don't know whether I'm the only one who doesn't get bothered by anything Anumudu does.Its genetic

Below is a rare picture of Anumudu's mother Ochanya grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by albany231: 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

I don't know whether I'm the only one who deosn't get bothered by anything Anumudu does.Its genetic

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Everyone now avoid the lunatics, even his kinsmen do ignore him. One of them told me Anumudu is a psychiatric patient and we should always pray for him. lmaooo

2 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
What kind of beings flourish on lies and falsehoods; relishing concocted stories pulled out from their rotten, smelly rear orifices just to massage on their already bruised egos?

Little wonder these parasitic ingrates make a living out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

Indeed wonders never cease to happen in the juju-infested enclave!

Here comes the forbears of these frustrated nonentities from Wasteland...

Bunch of useless, cretinous savages of dirt, squalor, anger, hate and propaganda!

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by coolitempa(f): 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

I don't know whether I'm the only one who deosn't get bothered by anything Anumudu does.Its genetic

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by arresa: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
[s]
8xtr0r:

Your lunacy must have received some hard knocks...

If you're still dull to grasp my drift just know that this verdict still stands:

IGBOS SIMPLY DESIRE A SEPARATE EXISTENCE FROM WICKED, PARASITIC MURDERERS CUM TREASURY LOOTERS!
[/s]

The same ignorant and unintelligent rubbish..

Let me tell you something since you are too hollow and clueless for your own good.

Until your elders, traditional rulers, political leaders and the people you voted for and elected to lead you and manage your affairs carry placards or starts agitating for separation, whatever useless desire to breakaway from Nigeria remains a sad and pathetic preoccupation with uneducated roadside jokers and ignorant people like.

Jokers like you are nothing but internet trolls and nuisance littering the internet with dumb and idiotic nonsense..
Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
[s]
arresa:

Let me tell you something since you are too hollow and clueless for your own good.

Until your elders, traditional rulers, political leaders and the people you voted for and elected to lead you and manage your affairs carry placards or starts agitating for separation, whatever useless desire to breakaway from Nigeria remains a sad and pathetic preoccupation with uneducated roadside jokers and ignorant people like.

Jokers like you are nothing but internet trolls and nuisance littering the internet with dumb and idiotic nonsense..

[/s]

A frustrated Neanderthal savage of dirt, squalor, slavery, anger, hate and propaganda cannot dictate to another on how to live when in reality his own people are barely existing.

Go find yourselves an idea you can live and die for! Leave Igbos out of your miseries!

https://www.nairaland.com/2972751/breaking-yoruba-youths-protest-demand

https://www.nairaland.com/2575268/southwest-myopia-case-frog-water#37656673

"By the time the Europeans came, even the Yoruba people, did not even learn how to live with each other, they were fighting and all over the north, they were fighting everywhere, there were tribal wars."
I just remember only recently the Yoruba leaders said they want to break, break from where. The Yoruba are probably the people who economically enjoy Nigeria more than anybody, economically. So why are they going?" - Mallam Adam Ciroma, 2016.
Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by arresa: 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
[s]
8xtr0r:

A frustrated Neanderthal savage of dirt, squalor, slavery, anger, hate and propaganda cannot dictate to another on how to live when in reality his own people are barely existing.

Go find yourselves an idea you can live and die for! Leave Igbos out of your miseries!

https://www.nairaland.com/2972751/breaking-yoruba-youths-protest-demand

"By the time the Europeans came, even the Yoruba people, did not even learn how to live with each other, they were fighting and all over the north, they were fighting everywhere, there were tribal wars."
I just remember only recently the Yoruba leaders said they want to break, break from where. The Yoruba are probably the people who economically enjoy Nigeria more than anybody, economically. So why are they going?" - Mallam Adam Ciroma, 2016.

[/s]

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
[s]
arresa:

[/s]

See a deluded, moronic minion trying in vain to dictate for the Igbos on how to go about self-determination when his slavish people are still being hunted for sports for decades now without respite...

A frustrated Neanderthal savage of dirt, squalor, slavery, anger, hate and propaganda cannot dictate to Igbos on how to live when in reality his Yoruba people are barely existing.

Here's a message from a Nigerdeltan for you:

WombRaiders:
":
Yoruba wants one Nijeriya because they are afraid of having us in the better south ( ND and SE) Leave them alone with ab0ki.

It is not just a matter of financial exigency but a matter of survival.

For all the hatred they show towards the Ibos, the Yoruba needs the Ibo to thwart any jihad from the north.

So to my Ibo brothers and sisters, what I can conclude from this yoruba madness and obsession towards Biafr@ movement is actually shrouded in deep fear of being left alone with their northern masters.

Adeboye will be converted to Islam. Tunde Bakare will return back to Islam.

The Yoruba is actually throwing tantrums over Biafr@ because they need YOU IBOS to remain to protect them just as they need us in the ND to keep feeding them.

The Yoruba is an ingrate c0ward!
"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Documents Vindicate Akpabio on Supply of Dialysis Machine to Akwa Ibom Hospital / PDP Governorship Flagoff Rally In Bida Local Government Area Of Niger State / Legacy Of Excellence: List Of 100 Most Notable Women In Africa 2024 Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.