Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria (11323 Views)

Why Is It Only Igbos That Abuse Every Other Tribe / Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria From This Economic Woe. / Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 10:05am On Mar 19, 2016
[s]
fulanimafia:

Okon your confusion no be here grin.

See the person that wants Ibo to lead one Nigeria, your argument is with him. Is your frustration finally taking its toll on your brain?
[/s]

Gworo-chewing parasite, Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from greedy murderers cum Islamic jihadists!

https://www.nairaland.com/2791978/2019-igbo-presidency-we-not-interested-ipob

2 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2016
8xtr0r:

It shouldn't bother you that Igbos call themselves Jews. You be more bothered that your progenitor was thrown down from heaven while at the same time some of you claim to come from Sudan.

I'm not surprised you can't see the irony of a "Jew" calling himself a member of an elite superior race.
What you call yourself is your own headache not mine, but I think a black African calling himself a Jew is a different level of identity crisis.

11 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by plaetton: 10:19am On Mar 19, 2016
PiperAlpha:
In one instance, you're not interested in presiding over the zoo; in another instance, only yeeboes can save Nigeria. You lots are confused. You blame everyone but yourselves for your woes and failures. Hail Biafra - the land of the rising drug.

We do not have woes and failures.

Every index of living standards, like income, education, home ownership is continually on the rise in the East.
We are the biggest investors, ironically, in the Nigerian project.

Our frustrations are that our potentials are stymied and deliberately short changed by less progressive and enterprising elements within the Nigerian project .

4 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 10:22am On Mar 19, 2016
Aigbofa:

I'm not surprised you can't see the irony of a "Jew" calling himself a member of an elite superior race.
What you call yourself is your own headache not mine, but I think a black African calling himself a Jew is a different level of identity crisis.

It's pathetic already that someone who's confused about his ancestry would come in the public to still display unnecessary disdain for a people who are doing far better than his people!

Why don't you channel your negative energies towards unravelling the truth about your progenitor - Oduduwa?

3 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by ari3l(f): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2016
fulanimafia:

Okon your confusion no be here grin.

See the person that wants Ibo to lead one Nigeria, your kinsman, your argument is with him. Is your frustration finally taking its toll on your brain?

Why then do you hate biafra agitation? It's a question, not supporting biafra here.

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2016
8xtr0r:

It's pathetic already that someone who's confused about his ancestry would come in the public to still display unnecessary disdain for a people who are doing far better than his people!

Let me guess, you are doing better than my people but you are attracted to my land like ants are attracted to sugar? Today you are Jewish, tomorrow an African, sometimes you can't even agree on what to call yourself; Igbo, Ibo, Eboes and you are not confused about your ancestry?

14 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by fulanimafia: 10:38am On Mar 19, 2016
ari3l:

Why then do you hate biafra agitation? It's a question, not supporting biafra here.

Don't derail the bearing of the thread, it is the OP asking for one Nigeria to be ruled by Ibos not me. If anything therefore, it's the Ibo OP that hates the Biafra agitation.

That said however, I don't hate the Biafran agitation.

The current struggle is not sincere, and that's why it has failed and will continue to fail as it's been failing.

Refer to the pic below.

8 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by PentiumPro(f): 10:44am On Mar 19, 2016
Oh my goodness, these people again ?
They are mumu just like this guy below grin

5 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 10:47am On Mar 19, 2016
Aigbofa:

Let me guess, you are doing better than my people but you are attracted to my land like ants are attracted to sugar? Today you are Jewish, tomorrow an African, sometimes you can't even agree on what to call yourself; Igbo, Ibo, Eboes and you are not confused about your ancestry?

Indeed nothing good ever comes out of the rear orifice - Wasteland!

The same reason the Americans, Chinese, Lebanese, Indians and others troop to Lagos to conquer and subdue it is the same reason you have been made to sell off all your father's properties to the industrious Igbos.

https://www.nairaland.com/2967468/yorubas-now-disgrace-awolowos-education

https://www.nairaland.com/2125679/yorubas-traitors-dont-care-loss

https://www.nairaland.com/2839356/kemi-olunloyo-blasts-illiterate-yorubas

That your Oduduwa was thrown down from heaven should be enough worry for you.

Lagos was developed with the crude oil wealth from another's backyard and sweat and blood of other Nigerian tribes!

Aigbofa, leave Lagos for Lagosians! Go back to your Soka Evil Forest. Lagos is not your father's property!

https://www.nairaland.com/2902521/2019-west-leaders-plan-grand

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell A Adeleye
https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

"By the time the Europeans came, even the Yoruba people, did not even learn how to live with each other, they were fighting and all over the north, they were fighting everywhere, there were tribal wars."
I just remember only recently the Yoruba leaders said they want to break, break from where. The Yoruba are probably the people who economically enjoy Nigeria more than anybody, economically. So why are they going?" - Mallam Adam Ciroma, 2016.

2 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 19, 2016
plaetton:

We do not have woes and failures.

Every index of living standards, like income, education, home ownership is continually on the rise in the East.
We are the biggest investors, ironically, in the Nigerian project.

Our frustrations are that our potentials are stymied and deliberately short changed by less progressive and enterprising elements within the Nigerian project .
You want to utilize your full potential, stay put in your region. It's time you made a call to all the ibo immigrants to come back home. You will all have your region to yourselves. There won't be no one to blame again for your short comings. Failures always give excuses for their failures.
While you're leaving, I can assure you, you will not missed. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 10:56am On Mar 19, 2016
fulanimafia:

Don't derail the bearing of the thread, it is the OP asking for one Nigeria to be ruled by Ibos not me. If anything therefore, it's the Ibo OP that hates the Biafra agitation.

That said however, I don't hate the Biafran agitation.

The current struggle is not sincere, and that's why it has failed and will continue to fail as it's been failing.

Refer to the pic below.

See a drowning, quota-system product whose people are barely existing trying in futility to impose his silly opinion on Igbo Nation...

https://www.nairaland.com/2750200/2015-northern-youths-call-dissolution
https://www.nairaland.com/2750521/letter-northern-youths-culled-facebook

RichieF27 post:
EXPLOSIVE!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Biafra – Femi Fani-K 
https://www.nairaland.com/2676903/explosive-nnamdi-kanus-arrest-goodbye

How I wish that the Nigerian people had their own Odysseus’ , Achilles’, Agamemnons and Hectors. How I wish they had their own ancient poets and great thinkers like Socrates, Plato, Aristotle and Homer who could remind generations to come about our past exploits with their inspiring, compelling and historic prose.

Yet I look at the Nigeria of today and I am not encouraged or inspired. As a matter of fact I am deeply saddened. I see no heroes on the horizon but only questionable pretenders and fallen caricatures that have sold their heritage and destiny for a mess of porridge and that couldn’t give a fig about what history or posterity will say about them or their 

Many have asked why I should say such things. Permit me to answer that pertinent question by posing a few of my own.
O Nigeria, how are the mighty fallen. Truly ours is a nation afflicted. She is finished and there is little hope of any form of redemption or resurrection.

The honeymoon is over and the glory has departed. One hundred years of a forced and failed marriage has ended in a bitter yet undeniable divorce. We have lost it all and there is no going back. Those that wish to break up our nation for sport and bring our people to their knees have had their way.
O Nigeria, how are the mighty fallen. I loved Nigeria but now I have stopped believing in her. She is saddled with many different sub- nations that were simply incompatible right from the start.

She is plagued and cursed with one particular sub-nation whose ruling elite are dangerous and unyielding, whose guile and deceit is second to none, who treat their own people with contempt and derision, who believe that they were born to rule, who think that power belongs to them, who suppress the religious and ethnic minorities within their ranks and who were taught from an early age that there was none besides them. Those people have killed Nigeria. They and those who have consistently bowed and trembled before them and who have always allowed them to have their way. Our nation has become a cruel joke- she is a maliciously contrived contraption that has shattered many dreams and frustrated many ambitions and aspirations. This was a country that was created for the benefit of just a few at the cost of the misery and pain of so many.

I will never accept the idea of living in a nation side by side with religious extremists who slit the throats of children, who habitually slaughter the innocents and who abduct and fornicate with small girls. Animals have no place in the homes of men.

It is time for us to stop pretending: let the terrorists and their friends in high places break away and establish their own country where they can marry as many young girls as they please and chop off as many limbs as they want. Let them form a nation where they can stone adulterers and turn women into chattels that are not even worthy of life.

Let those of us from the west establish Oduduwa and let us celebrate and enjoy our freedom from the bondage and ineptitude of a cruel failed state that has no soul and that lacks humanity and compassion.

Let us be liberated from the deceit that is known as Nigeria: a nation that once was but that is no more. Let us be free of Nigeria: a nation where injustice, evil, persecution, insensitivity, impugnity, terror, graft and wickedness reign supreme.
Let us be rid of Nigeria: a country where those of us that had the misfortune of being born on the ”wrong” side of the regional divide or who are adherents of the ”wrong” religious faith are butchered for our heritage and can never be treated as equals. Give us Oduduwa or let us die.
Yet we will eventually take our freedom by force if it is not freely given to us. We shall take it by fire: by the shedding of blood and by our own bleeding if necessary. We will take it by fire and by sacrificing our lives if that is what we are forced to do.

What we will never do is continue to live in perpetual slavery in a nation called Nigeria that is afflicted with feeble rulers and peopled by religious bigots, sexual deviants and bloodthirsty terrorists.

We shall not allow ourselves to be consummed by the weakness and ineptitude of our present-day rulers and the sheer incompetence of those that do not have the courage or the moral authority to crush the beasts that have abducted and enslaved our girls.

I have had enough. I say goodbye Nigeria: give them Biafra; give us Oduduwa or let us die.

2 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by plaetton: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2016
PiperAlpha:

You want to utilize your full potential, stay put in your region. It's time you made a call to all the ibo immigrants to come back home. You will all have your region to yourselves. There won't be no one to blame again for your short comings. Failures always give excuses for their failures.
While you're leaving, I can assure you, you will not missed. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Only a slowpoke can call Igbos failures in Nigeria.
Against all odds, even with 20 pounds after the war, we bounced back, dominant, ever excelling in all fields, recolonize all parts of Nigeria.
Such traits bring a lot of envy.

Now, you can't eat your cake and still have it.

We do want to pull back to our region.
This is the same reason that Nigerian soldiers are killing unarmed protesters in Aba.

So, make up your mind.
Respect us, give us a level playing field ( that's all we ever ask for), and let us express our full potentials.

Or ,let us separate peacefully.

I think the Igbo potential is what terrifies the less progressive elements in Nigeria.

The irony is that a good, well managed and economically prosperous Nigeria would predictably benefit Igbos the most.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 19, 2016
plaetton:

Only a slowpoke can call Igbos failures in Nigeria.
Against all odds, even with 20 pounds after the war, we bounced back, dominant, ever excelling in all fields, recolonize all parts of Nigeria.
Such traits bring a lot of envy.

Now, you can't eat your cake and still have it.

We do want to pull back to our region.
This is the same reason that Nigerian soldiers are killing unarmed protesters in Aba.

So, make up your mind.
Respect us, give us a level playing field ( that's all we ever ask for), and let us express our full potentials.

Or ,let us separate peacefully.

I think the Igbo potential is what terrifies the less progressive elements in Nigeria.

The irony is that a good, well managed and economically prosperous Nigeria would predictably benefit Igbos the most.

The Nigeria we have today is the creation of Aguiyi Ironsi's decree 34 that abolished true federalism in Nigeria for what we have today. If in spite of everything you are still doing better than other Nigerians why are you screaming the loudest? What level playing field are you asking for when you are already faring better than everyone?
This is your Nigeria and you must embrace it like you would embrace Cossy Orjiakor's chest.

11 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by rhymaster: 11:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Pwayne2016:
2019 is for Igbos

OYO. What happen to biafura? Your Zoo?

No, go and make your homes and character worthy of leadership before you post trash here. Otherwise, your frustration will still know no bounds in 3000 when you still cannot get 10% of the national vote.

7 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by omoelesa(m): 11:51am On Mar 19, 2016
Ibos, that couldn't save Aba,the dirtest city in Africa, wants to save nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by gartamanta: 11:52am On Mar 19, 2016
Justiyke4u:
Only Nigerians can save Nigeria

Depends on what you mean by 'Nigerians'. I'm Igbo, born and raised but I long ago rejected that colonial name 'Nigerian'. I am not a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 11:53am On Mar 19, 2016
Aigbofa:

The Nigeria we have today is the creation of Aguiyi Ironsi's decree 34 that abolished true federalism in Nigeria for we have today. If in spite of everything you are still doing better than other Nigerians why are you screaming the loudest?

You need to understand that Yorubas, Hausa-Fulanis and others are all made of different stocks. There's virtually no similarity. This contraption of strange bedfellows cannot endure.

If there was any hope remaining your elites would not hustle to have dual passports and be sending their children abroad to live and work in the UK and US.

If we are really one, you need not drum it into the heads of other people to understand you. You lots are merely lying to conceal the fraudulent union that have been hitherto sustained with the blood of the innocent.

If you lots are not being mischievous Yorubas wouldn't wake up in the middle of the night to loot and destroy Igbo businesses for no just cause.

Yorubas and their partners in crime enjoy seeing Igbos killed and you still think we are one. Never!

We are totally different in many ways and have nothing in common. Go create your Oduduwa empire with your much taunted 'sophistication' uniting all Yoruboid groups from Nigeria to Togo and Benin republic. These are where your brothers are and not Igbos.

It has been a curse on Igbos having wicked parasites and enemies of progress in the same country.

And the earlier you understand this verdict the better!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AGUIYI IRONSI DID NOT DISSOLVE THE REGIONAL GOVERNMENTS OR RESOURCE CONTROL; GOWON WITH THE COLLUSION OF AWOLOWO DID! 

An Igboman Emeka Ojukwu spearheaded the Aburi agreement in which fiscal federalism and even confederation was adopted, but the other Nigerian, including Awolowo and Enahoro kicked against it. That is why fiscal federalism has not been experienced in this nation since then.

In 1972 Gowon and Awolowo proceeded to enact and enforce the Indigenization decree which led to the collapse of the Nigerian economy.
To add insult to the festering injury Olusegun Obasanjo promulgated the Land Use Decree (now Land Use Act) in 29th of March, 1978.

By the provision of the Land Use Decree of 1978, the inhabitants of the oil producing communities were turned into squatters in their own ancestral homes, as land where oil is explored, produced, transported and stored were decreed to belong to the state long after political independence in 1960. The existence and application of the Land Use Act of 1978 contributed to the present state of neglect, under-development and the insecurity of the region.

And for the past 45 years, what have subsequent governments done to repeal the evil laws and entrench true practice of federal system of government? Absolutely nothing!

3 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by plaetton: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Aigbofa:

The Nigeria we have today is the creation of Aguiyi Ironsi's decree 34 that abolished true federalism in Nigeria for what we have today. If in spite of everything you are still doing better than other Nigerians why are you screaming the loudest? What level playing field are you asking for when you are already faring better than everyone?
This is your Nigeria and you must embrace it like you would embrace Cossy Orjiakor's chest.

Speaking for myself only, I have always always believed in the potential of a United Nigeria where our diversity is strength, rather than a weakness.

But now, it's time we all call a spade a spade. That dream hasn't and isn't working.
It's obvious that it cannot ever work.

And it's not our fault.

2 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
8xtr0r:

You need to understand that Yorubas, Hausa-Fulanis and others are all made of different stocks. There's virtually no similarity. This contraption of strange bedfellows cannot endure.

If there was any hope remaining your elites would not hustle to have dual passports and sending their children abroad to live and work in the UK and US.

If we are really one, you need not drum it into the heads of other people to understand wother you. You lots are merely lying to conceal the fraudulent union that have been hitherto sustainable with the blood of the innocent.

If you lots are not being mischievous Yorubas wouldn't wake up in the middle of the night to loot and destroy Igbo businesses for no just cause.

Yorubas and their partners in crime enjoy seeing Igbos killed and you still think we are one. Never!

We are totally different in many ways and have nothing in common. Go create your Oduduwa empire with your much taunted 'sophistication' uniting all Yoruboid groups from Nigeria to Togo and Benin republic. These are where your brothers are and not Igbos.

It has been a curse on Igbos having wicked parasites and enemies of progress in the same country.

And the earlier you understand this verdict the better!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AGUIYI IRONSI DID NOT DISSOLVE THE REGIONAL GOVERNMENTS OR RESOURCE CONTROL; GOWON WITH THE COLLUSION OF AWOLOWO DID! 

An Igboman Emeka Ojukwu spearheaded the Aburi agreement in which fiscal federalism and even confederation was adopted, but the other Nigerian, including Awolowo and Enahoro kicked against it. That is why fiscal federalism has not been experienced in this nation since then.

In 1972 Gowon and Awolowo proceeded to enact and enforce the Indigenization decree which led to the collapse of the Nigerian economy.
To add insult to the festering injury Olusegun Obasanjo promulgated the Land Use Decree (now Land Use Act) in 29th of March, 1978.

By the provision of the Land Use Decree of 1978, the inhabitants of the oil producing communities were turned into squatters in their own ancestral homes, as land where oil is explored, produced, transported and stored were decreed to belong to the state long after political independence in 1960. The existence and application of the Land Use Act of 1978 contributed to the present state of neglect, under-development and the insecurity of the region.

And for the past 45 years, what have subsequent governments done to repeal the evil laws and entrench true practice of federal system of government? Absolutely nothing!

First of all the Decree 34 was not enacted 2000 years ago there's not point trying to deny it. Secondly, Ibos were the biggest proponents of one Nigeria until Jonathan lost the last election. Do you think Nigerians are so silly they can't see through this hypocrisy?

8 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by fulanimafia: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Aigbofa:

The Achilles heel of ibos is their baseless pride, which always comes before a fall, and always blurs clear reasoning. They leech on the economy of the North, West and South, they are nowhere near the top wealthiest Nigerians, they are the least infrastructurally developed, and have the highest crime rate, yet they convince themselves they fare better than others.

That the dude you quoted was asking for Ibos to be respected, underlines my points and highlights the emptiness of their claims. Respect is earned, never demanded.

10 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by rhymaster: 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
ari3l:

It is not the fault of the hundreds of the other tribes and majority of Nigerians that you and your minority biafurans have not read the constitution or choose not to read it. Kanu will help you learn about the constitution and the penalty for treason when convicted. Until then, keep deceiving yourselves. It must really hurt that you shout and wail and wail even louder but the rest of Nigeria just ignores you. They must have learned that wailing is in the DNA of a Biafranist.

8 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
Aigbofa:

Elite race who fought armored tanks with clubs.
Hhaaaaaa! cheesy You have wounded me with laughter grin

9 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by plaetton: 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
Aigbofa:

but I think a black African calling himself a Jew is a different level of identity crisis.

I am 100% with you on this one.
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by albany231: 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
Aigbofa:

Ironically you call yourself a Jew but Jews were mercilessly decimated by Nazis who had the same ideology as the one you are espousing here.
No sane German, Jew or Japanese will take you lot seriously, they will see you as a loony.

Elite race who fought armored tanks with clubs.

Lmaoo. Una no go kill person for here. Buhahhahahah

6 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
fulanimafia:

The Achilles heel of ibos is their baseless pride, which always comes before a fall, and always blurs clear reasoning. They leech on the economy of the North, West and South, they are nowhere near the top wealthiest Nigerians, they are the least infrastructurally developed, and have the highest crime rate, yet they convince themselves they fare better than others.

That the dude you quoted was asking for Ibos to be respected, underlines my points and highlights the emptiness of their claims. Respect is earned, never demanded.

Northern Governors Forum, NGF, have condemned the act of begging and prostitution by northern Muslim men and women in Saudi Arabia - https://www.nairaland.com/420278/nigerian-women-caught-prostituting-saudi

It's really pathetic that greedy parasites whose people are being ravaged by illiteracy, strange diseases, poverty and squalor would come on NL to rob shoulders with the Igbo Nation...

MDG for SE: https://www.nairaland.com/2785068/biafra-struggle-disgruntled-elements/3

http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/pages/download/254
https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment

Console yourself with this verdict from FFK:

She is plagued and cursed with one particular sub-nation whose ruling elite are dangerous and unyielding, whose guile and deceit is second to none, who treat their own people with contempt and derision, who believe that they were born to rule, who think that power belongs to them, who suppress the religious and ethnic minorities within their ranks and who were taught from an early age that there was none besides them. Those people have killed Nigeria. They and those who have consistently bowed and trembled before them and who have always allowed them to have their way. Our nation has become a cruel joke- she is a maliciously contrived contraption that has shattered many dreams and frustrated many ambitions and aspirations. This was a country that was created for the benefit of just a few at the cost of the misery and pain of so many.

I will never accept the idea of living in a nation side by side with religious extremists who slit the throats of children, who habitually slaughter the innocents and who abduct and fornicate with small girls. Animals have no place in the homes of men.

It is time for us to stop pretending: let the terrorists and their friends in high places break away and establish their own country where they can marry as many young girls as they please and chop off as many limbs as they want. Let them form a nation where they can stone adulterers and turn women into chattels that are not even worthy of life.

Let those of us from the west establish Oduduwa and let us celebrate and enjoy our freedom from the bondage and ineptitude of a cruel failed state that has no soul and that lacks humanity and compassion.

Let us be liberated from the deceit that is known as Nigeria: a nation that once was but that is no more. Let us be free of Nigeria: a nation where injustice, evil, persecution, insensitivity, impugnity, terror, graft and wickedness reign supreme.
Let us be rid of Nigeria: a country where those of us that had the misfortune of being born on the ”wrong” side of the regional divide or who are adherents of the ”wrong” religious faith are butchered for our heritage and can never be treated as equals. Give us Oduduwa or let us die.
Yet we will eventually take our freedom by force if it is not freely given to us. We shall take it by fire: by the shedding of blood and by our own bleeding if necessary. We will take it by fire and by sacrificing our lives if that is what we are forced to do.

What we will never do is continue to live in perpetual slavery in a nation called Nigeria that is afflicted with feeble rulers and peopled by religious bigots, sexual deviants and bloodthirsty terrorists.

We shall not allow ourselves to be consummed by the weakness and ineptitude of our present-day rulers and the sheer incompetence of those that do not have the courage or the moral authority to crush the beasts that have abducted and enslaved our girls.

I have had enough. I say goodbye Nigeria: give them Biafra; give us Oduduwa or let us die.

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by albany231: 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
fulanimafia:

True talk.

7 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by ari3l(f): 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
rhymaster:

[s]It is not the fault of the hundreds of the other tribes and majority of Nigerians that you and your minority biafurans have not read the constitution or choose not to read it. Kanu will help you learn about the constitution and the penalty for treason when convicted. Until then, keep deceiving yourselves. It must really hurt that you shout and wail and wail even louder but the rest of Nigeria just ignores you. They must have learned that wailing is in the DNA of a Biafranist.[/s]

- 90 for this rubbish!

Gini ka onye a n'ako ebe a? The question I ask and this one way u reply wetin be the correlation abeg?

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by plaetton: 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
rhymaster:

It is not the fault of the hundreds of the other tribes and majority of Nigerians that you and your minority biafurans have not read the constitution or choose not to read it. Kanu will help you learn about the constitution and the penalty for treason when convicted. Until then, keep deceiving yourselves. It must really hurt that you shout and wail and wail even louder but the rest of Nigeria just ignores you. They must have learned that wailing is in the DNA of a Biafranist.

And Mr junior Einstein, I am surprised that your big brain cannot recognize the irony that Nnamdi Kanu, a man armed with a megaphone, is being detained and prosecuted for treason by non other than another man , Mohamadu Buhari, who actually conspired and actually carried out an undeniable act of treason against Nigerian state by violently overthrowing a Democratic government in 1983.

There is no statute of limitations on acts of treason.

As far we all know, Buhari is still a treasonable felon at large.

Or perhaps you had not been born before 1983 ?

Or just plain old cognitive dissonance ? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by ari3l(f): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
fulanimafia:

Hmm, one question what gave the Hausas the wealth you claim they have? And second question top wealthiest Nigerians yeh? Have you ever heard of coscharis? Innoson? Because dangote made it to top means "no other Nigerian is rich" why do you talk like a kid?

2 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by plaetton: 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
fulanimafia:

Pride comes from self confidence, a recognition of self ability , and every well rounded human should have it.

Lol.

What a delusion.

Asking for respect from uneducated barbarians ?
You gotta be kidding.

Respect our contributions to nation building.

Leaching on the North ?
You gotta be kidding.

I bet you would rather have Lebanese colonize and fxx you in the axsses than have fellow Nigerians provide you with essential goods and services.
Traitors.

2 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by ari3l(f): 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
plaetton:

Lol.

What a delusion.

Asking for respect from uneducated barbarians ?
You gotta be kidding.

Respect our contributions to nation building.

Leaching on the North ?
You gotta be kidding.

I bet you would rather have Lebanese colonize and fxx you in the axsses than have fellow Nigerians provide you with essential goods and services.
Traitors.

Let's ask him another question, if IPOB are this satanic (not promoting biafra) why would the yorubas agitate for oduduwa state? Or you haven't heard? Read here

https://m.facebook.com/lowernigercongress/posts/636627349806763

Shows this northern people respect no one. Very bad here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MTN Paid N80b Fine – Adebayo Shittu / NBA Strike Stalls Judicial Activities At FCT High Court Apo / NUT Holds Prayer Sessions For Buhari To Sign New Retirement Age Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.