Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria (11320 Views)

Why Is It Only Igbos That Abuse Every Other Tribe / Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria From This Economic Woe. / Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by plaetton: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
fulanimafia:

Again you're wrong.

The Fortune 500 is a compilation of the 500 largest companies in the United States as compiled by FORTUNE magazine.

I'm sure you now realize the utter idiocy of your earlier statement.

Now quit derailing and focus on the thrust of the thread which is a call for Ibo Presidency. I've had enough of the petty d1ck measurement and will ignore further derailment.

Lol.
Cognitive dissonance again.

You said it was an index, I corrected you that it is a list ( another word for compilation).

S&P 500 is an index, not the Fortune 500.
Daahhhh !!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Aigbofa:

Let all of us be on the same page then. Is the south east neglected and economically backward? If the answer is yes then you can expect reasonable people to speak up in support of the south east.
You can't come to Nairaland to proclaim Nnewi and Aba are more prosperous than London England and not expect the same reasonable people to question it.

Indeed Igbos fare better than most tribes who have great federal government investments and the great loots from their elites. The Igbos have the highest concentration of middle-class citizens. 
Even with the dwindling crude oil earnings Igbo States are the least affected largely due to the fact that their economy is not crude oil dependent. 

Igbos are doing fairly well individually and community-wise. The main problem is the anti-Igbo policies being implemented for the past 45 years, targeting of Igbo economy and businesses, insitutionalised discrimination, Igbo careers in federal institutions, lopsided citing of federal infrastructures and investments, killings of Igbos in non-Igbo States and destruction of Igbo means of livelihoods.
Money is criminally collected from SE/SS people via institutions collectively built with the commonwealth and it is selectively used to give free education to certain parasitic regions.

If you lots are honest and sincere Yorubas and their partners in crime who have criminally benefitted and still benefitting from this contraption wouldn't be quick to threaten war and resort to violence and extra-judicial killings as a means to quelling a genuine agitation as against opting for a simple referendum.

In Lagos under 'One Nigeria' there exist a silent economic war of destruction of livelihood, burning of markets in the middle of the night, extortion and harassment of genuine businesses by official area boys and street urchins, illegal/multiple taxing of business owners, in markets where Igbos operate e.g. Tejuoso, Alaba International and Ladipo. And now Oshodi electrical & electronic market.

Many of these attracious deeds are conducted at odd times when the traders won't be available to resist the dastardly acts.

Over the decades in the South-West, the Yorubas have systematically burnt Igbo shops as a guise to hijacking the markets from Igbos. 

They hide under the guise of city development at the expense of the people's welfare and claim they had given the traders ample time to relocate and yet the demolition is carried out at odd times.

Shops are demolished without compensation and someone will still say the traders were given sufficient notice of vacation as if the alternative is affordable. The proposed alternative shops are oftentimes so exorbitant and out of reach by the common man.

Igbos are made to develop barren locations and thereafter chased away to an undeveloped area or a complex beyond the reach of the common man. 
Many a time the destruction of shops are selectively done exempting where Yorubas sell agbo, weed and fake medicine just like in Oshodi where Electronic shops belonging to Igbos were demolished.

It takes a callous government to destroy livelihoods just to justify beautification of a city at the expense of people's economic empowerment.

https://www.nairaland.com/2618835/hoodlums-shut-down-alaba-international

https://www.nairaland.com/2846885/tears-lagos-demolishes-oshodi-market

https://www.nairaland.com/2847030/crime-lagos-state-demolishing-oshodi#41720484

https://www.nairaland.com/2847088/photos-oshodi-electronic-market-demolished

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbtKvPhzTOs

A legitimate agitation by a people for a simple referendum is no way a crime. Formulating baseless theories of failure on a people's quest for nationhood reeks of hypocrisy and it's only meant to divert attention from the crust of the matter to the subterranean.
Reeling out old time war tales with video clips and pictures to attempt to quench the call for self-determination is an effort in futility.

The exclusive hyping on the performance or non-performance of selected politicians at this critical moment, as the antidote to the quest of a people for a separate existence, is simply diversionary and mischievous to state the least. 

Yorubas can continue their numerous media propaganda against Igbos and Easterners to promote their evil merchandise.

A person who says it is impossible should not disturb the person doing it.

It's not possible to brainwash anybody about the need to be free. 

No one has got the moral right to impose on another his/her self-centred way of reasoning.

There's nothing like unity in Nigeria. Nairaland is a good enough mirror and a standard gauge of what your Nigeria actually is. 

The Business Venture of Lord Lugard being supervised by the Islamic Fulani-led fiefdom, maintained by Hausa born-to-rule hegemony and oiled by Yoruba propaganda and lies is moribund already. 

Strange bedfellows, with irreconcilable value systems that are at best suitable for the individual selves, are not meant to be together! The 102 years of existence attest to that verdict!

Freedom seekers seek freedom until it's achieved. They don't allow others define them to suit their interest and narratives, or permit the oppressors and abusers of human rights to teach them, the oppressed what human rights are. Once beaten twice shy, they say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by fulanimafia: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
plaetton:

Lol.
Cognitive dissonance again.

You said it was an index, I corrected you that it is a list ( another word for compilation).

S&P 500 is an index, not the Fortune 500.
Daahhhh !!

Gosh.

In Finance (which is the context and incidentally my forte), an index is a statistical measure of changes in a representative group of individual data points. These data may be derived from any number of sources, including company performance, prices, productivity, and employment.

Now that that's cleared up, I would have asked you to explain how Aba shoemakers can expect to make the list of a compilation of top 500 U.S. companies as you ignorantly asserted, but to save you the embarrassment and ensure you don't derail the thread any further, you will be pardoned.

Now, if you must continue to contribute to this thread, at least respond to the OP's assertion that Ibos want to rule Nigeria as they're the only ones capable of ruling it.

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by PentiumPro(f): 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
8xtr0r:
[s][/s]

PentiumPro, the bigotic, bearded man masquerading with lipsticks...

Surprised that you are not boring me with your useless epistles and links!
Jobless c.unt!

4 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
fulanimafia:
Now, if you must continue to contribute to this thread, at least respond to the OP's assertion that Ibos want to rule Nigeria as they're the only ones variable of ruling it.

No matter how much chicanery and hypocrisy you continue to display on NL the fact still remains:
IGBOS ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE PRESIDENCY BUT DESIRE A SEPARATE EXISTENCE FROM WICKED, PARASITIC MURDERERS CUM ISLAMIC JIHADISTS!

And the verdict remains that 'One Nigeria' is the greatest scam of the century!

https://www.nairaland.com/2791978/2019-igbo-presidency-we-not-interested-ipob
Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
PentiumPro:

Jobless c.unt!

The 3-legged female demonic agent with a d1ck instead of a pu$&y, I can afford to cater for you and your parasitic generation...

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
PentiumPro:

Jobless c.unt!

fake thing; whose picture did u still as your profile pic onirannu
Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by plaetton: 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
fulanimafia:

Gosh.

In Finance (which is the context and incidentally my forte), an index is a statistical measure of changes in a representative group of individual data points. These data may be derived from any number of sources, including company performance, prices, productivity, and employment.

Now that that's cleared up, I would have asked you to explain how Aba shoemakers can expect to make the list of a compilation of top 500 U.S. companies as you ignorantly asserted, but to save you the embarrassment and ensure you don't derail the thread any further, you will be pardoned.

Now, if you must continue to contribute to this thread, at least respond to the OP's assertion that Ibos want to rule Nigeria as they're the only ones variable of ruling it.

If you didn't understand what I meant when I wrote that in my society , everyone is a Fortune 500 prospect, then I need not waste further time trying to explain anything to you. End of that.

The Op's opinion is his, not mine.
Anyone who thinks that political appointments , political mash of porridge is what Igbos crave for is ignorant.

We don't trust politicians.

Speaking for myself and the Igbos I know, any sincere leader who ensures the fair and equitable distribution of resources and development, any leader that brings across the board economic development is good for the Igbos.

We are not interested in political porridge and droplets of political milk.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by fulanimafia: 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
8xtr0r:

[s]No matter how much chicanery and hypocrisy you continue to display on NL the fact still remains[/s]:
IGBOS ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE PRESIDENCY BUT DESIRE A SEPARATE EXISTENCE FROM WICKED, PARASITIC MURDERERS CUM ISLAMIC JIHADISTS!

And the verdict remains that 'One Nigeria' is greatest scam of the century!

Robot can't you sense when you're being ignored? Go and tell that to the OP. What a confused bunch.

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
[s]
fulanimafia:

Robot can't you sense when you're being ignored? Go and tell that to the OP. What a confused bunch.
[/s]

Frustrated gworo-chewing ingrate from a barbaric and disease-ravaged region, leave Igbos out of your miseries!

IGBOS SIMPLY DESIRE A SEPARATE EXISTENCE FROM WICKED, PARASITIC MURDERERS CUM ISLAMIC JIHADISTS!
Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by fulanimafia: 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
plaetton:

Anyone who thinks that political appointments , political mash of porridge is what Igbos crave for is ignorant.

We don't trust politicians.

We are not interested in political porridge and droplets of political milk.

You can only fool yourself. How collectively confused can a people be? Yet you wonder why you are ridiculed daily and why biafrauud is a failure.

Ibos don't want One Nigeria but want Saraki to remain their Senate President, and wanted Jonathan to rule till 2019. grin

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
fulanimafia:

You can only fool yourself. How collectively confused can a people be? Yet you wonder why you are ridiculed daily and why biafrauud is a failure.

Frustrated gworo-chewing parasite, the earlier you find solutions to the illiteracy, barbarism, strange diseases, poverty and squalor dedevilling your people the better for your survival...

However, you can continue to whine, weep and wail at the mere mention of Biaf...

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by fulanimafia: 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
8xtr0r:

[s]Frustrated gworo-chewing parasite, the earlier you find solutions to the illiteracy, barbarism, strange diseases, poverty and squalor dedevilling your people the better for your survival...

However, you can continue to whine, weep and wail at the mere mention of Biaf...[/s]

Frustration grin.

So you expect me to respond by posting pictures of your pregnant sisters in baby factories, your poverty ravaged ringworm infested gala hawkers, human corpses disembowelled for your satanic rituals, your gworo worshipping ceremonies or your uncles being lined up to hang in Malaysia for stuffing their anuses with cocaine?

All in a bid to derail the thread which is proof that Ibos truly love and deeply desire to rule One Nigeria if given the chance?

Lmao.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by plaetton: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
fulanimafia:

Ibos don't want One Nigeria but want Saraki to remain their Senate President, and wanted Jonathan to rule till 2019. grin

You're actually more ignorant than I thought.

And this continues to be the problem with our so-called compatriots, people we are forced to sing national anthem with.
You know Zero about Igbos.

So you think a handful of perhaps hired youths wearing okpu-agu on their heads represent the voice of approximately 32 million Igbos ?
You gotta be kidding.

Gosh , this level of ignorance is pathetic.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
fulanimafia:

Frustration grin.

So you expect me to respond by posting pictures of your pregnant sisters in baby factories, your poverty ravaged ringworm infested gala hawkers, human corpses disembowelled for satanic your rituals, your gworo worshipping ceremonies or your uncles being lined up to hang in Malaysia for stuffing their anuses with cocaine?

All in a bid to derail the thread which is proof that Ibos truly love and deeply desire to rule One Nigeria if given the chance?

Lmao.

Frustrated gworo-chewing ingrate from a barbaric and disease-ravaged region, now that you've been beaten to your game you're looking for any straw to grab...

You really seem still desperate to kidnap Igbo girls, hypnotise, rape, and forcefully convert them to a devilish religion for your fun.

You're simply on a long thing...

A group of verm1ns and vampires who think that their passport to 70 virgins is bombing innocent people are not worth being called companions.

https://www.nairaland.com/2987063/igbo-child-kidnap-converted-islam

https://www.nairaland.com/2987213/nnamdi-kanu-speaks-hausa-fulani-forcefully

https://www.nairaland.com/2987450/arrest-teenage-abduction-forceful-marriages

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/200369-special-report-inside-agatu-killing-field-blood-on-the-streets-charred-bodies-everywhere.html
https://www.nairaland.com/2998017/special-report-inside-agatu-killing

https://www.nairaland.com/2967452/another-14-year-old-benue-girl-kidnapped

https://www.nairaland.com/2971373/emir-promised-kano-youth-cars

https://www.nairaland.com/2978813/child-abduction-rape-forced-islamisation

https://www.nairaland.com/2979360/fulani-herdsmen-kill-40-farmers

What kind of degenerate, wicked, cruel souls would abduct little girls from their homes and force them to an unholy union? A people that revel in wickedness and sexual perversion.

These wicked souls keep their young daughters in the safety of their homes while they molest and treat other people's daughters especially the Southerners/non-indigenes like war booties.

You abduct underage southern girls and hide them in captivity in emir and sultan palaces and nothern courts and harem for your sexual gratification.

People whose only joy is to destroy harmony, peace and progress. People who are indoctrinated from childhood to be hateful, vengeful, heartless, barbaric and diabolic.

IGBOS SIMPLY DESIRE A SEPARATE EXISTENCE FROM WICKED, PARASITIC MURDERERS CUM ISLAMIC JIHADISTS!
Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by coolitempa(f): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
8xtr0r:
Aigbofa, fulanimafia et al find the video clip of the Igbo guy who recently in London looked a representative of the despotic regime (Okorocha) eyeball to eyeball and called him, "a murderer of his brothers"!

Even with the presence of the British police and the handcuffs on him he remained resolute and never bulged...
He was proud of his handcuffs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPb6z1W0z-s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN7HTO2QXDc

There is nothing to celebrate in a thug disrupting a formal gathering... angry angry...the thug is lucky this did not happen in Nigeria otherwise he would have joined his dilector in the zoo..... grin

4 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by fulanimafia: 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
plaetton:

You're actually more ignorant than I thought.

And this continues to be the problem with our so-called compatriots, people we are forced to sing national anthem with.
You know Zero about Igbos.

So you think a handful of perhaps hired youths wearing okpu-agu on their heads represent the voice of approximately 32 million Igbos ?
You gotta be kidding.

Gosh , this level of ignorance is pathetic.

Those are neither Indians nor Germans in that photo. Are you suggesting that the desires of a section of Ibos are irrelevant and will be trampled upon if you ever get your own country? Are you saying that their voices would be deliberately drowned for your selfish interests?

No wonder biafrauud has remained a failure. Confusion within the ranks.
Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
fulanimafia:

Those are neither Indians nor Germans in that photo. Are you suggesting that the desires of a section of Ibos are irrelevant and will be trampled upon if you ever get your own country? Are you saying that their voices would be deliberately drowned for your selfish interests?

No wonder biafrauud has remained a failure. Confusion within the ranks.

Frustrated gworo-chewing ingrate from a barbaric and disease-ravaged region, IGBOS ARE COMFORTABLE HAVING A SEPARATE EXISTENCE FROM WICKED, PARASITIC MURDERERS CUM ISLAMIC JIHADISTS!

Take your frustration to your Caliphate...

Northern Governors Forum, NGF, have condemned the act of begging and prostitution by northern Muslim men and women in Saudi Arabia -https://www.nairaland.com/420278/nigerian-women-caught-prostituting-saudi
Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
coolitempa:

There is nothing to celebrate in a thug disrupting a formal gathering... angry angry...the thug is lucky this did not happen in Nigeria otherwise he would have joined his dilector in the zoo..... grin

I quite understand your plight and drift especially since your tribe are notoriously known for rearing political thugs, street urchins and area boys for merchandise.

"I would rather remain in detention than subject myself to a trial that I know amounts to perversion of justice." - Nnamdi Kanu, Dec 23, 2015

So, weep not for Kanu rather weep for yourself and your fellow minions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vYxXAQYKyX0

If only your tribe can man up and have someone like NK your Fulani masters wouldn't have been hunting Yorubas for sports for decades now...
Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by Duru1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
fulanimafia:

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/3511273_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

Are you this dense? Have you not heard that enemy of my enemy is a friend?
Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by fulanimafia: 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
Duru1:

Are you this dense? Have you not heard that enemy of my enemy is a friend?

So you'd sacrifice a quest for nationhood because of petty sentiments? Because you want to get even with a perceived 'enemy' you would proclaim One Nigeria at the expense of Biafrauud? And you wonder why your biafraaud has remained a failed struggle since '66?

What an unfortunate overly emotional lot you are.

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by arresa: 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
[s]
8xtr0r:

Indeed Igbos fare better than most tribes who have great federal government investments and the great loots from their elites. The Igbos have the highest concentration of middle-class citizens. 
Even with the dwindling crude oil earnings Igbo States are the least affected largely due to the fact that their economy is not crude oil dependent. 

Igbos are doing fairly well individually and community-wise. The main problem is the anti-Igbo policies being implemented for the past 45 years, targeting of Igbo economy and businesses, insitutionalised discrimination, Igbo careers in federal institutions, lopsided citing of federal infrastructures and investments, killings of Igbos in non-Igbo States and destruction of Igbo means of livelihoods.
Money is criminally collected from SE/SS people via institutions collectively built with the commonwealth and it is selectively used to give free education to certain parasitic regions.

If you lots are honest and sincere Yorubas and their partners in crime who have criminally benefitted and still benefitting from this contraption wouldn't be quick to threaten war and resort to violence and extra-judicial killings as a means to quelling a genuine agitation as against opting for a simple referendum.

In Lagos under 'One Nigeria' there exist a silent economic war of destruction of livelihood, burning of markets in the middle of the night, extortion and harassment of genuine businesses by official area boys and street urchins, illegal/multiple taxing of business owners, in markets where Igbos operate e.g. Tejuoso, Alaba International and Ladipo. And now Oshodi electrical & electronic market.

Many of these attracious deeds are conducted at odd times when the traders won't be available to resist the dastardly acts.

Over the decades in the South-West, the Yorubas have systematically burnt Igbo shops as a guise to hijacking the markets from Igbos. 

They hide under the guise of city development at the expense of the people's welfare and claim they had given the traders ample time to relocate and yet the demolition is carried out at odd times.

Shops are demolished without compensation and someone will still say the traders were given sufficient notice of vacation as if the alternative is affordable. The proposed alternative shops are oftentimes so exorbitant and out of reach by the common man.

Igbos are made to develop barren locations and thereafter chased away to an undeveloped area or a complex beyond the reach of the common man. 
Many a time the destruction of shops are selectively done exempting where Yorubas sell agbo, weed and fake medicine just like in Oshodi where Electronic shops belonging to Igbos were demolished.

It takes a callous government to destroy livelihoods just to justify beautification of a city at the expense of people's economic empowerment.

https://www.nairaland.com/2618835/hoodlums-shut-down-alaba-international

https://www.nairaland.com/2846885/tears-lagos-demolishes-oshodi-market

https://www.nairaland.com/2847030/crime-lagos-state-demolishing-oshodi#41720484

https://www.nairaland.com/2847088/photos-oshodi-electronic-market-demolished

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbtKvPhzTOs

A legitimate agitation by a people for a simple referendum is no way a crime. Formulating baseless theories of failure on a people's quest for nationhood reeks of hypocrisy and it's only meant to divert attention from the crust of the matter to the subterranean.
Reeling out old time war tales with video clips and pictures to attempt to quench the call for self-determination is an effort in futility.

The exclusive hyping on the performance or non-performance of selected politicians at this critical moment, as the antidote to the quest of a people for a separate existence, is simply diversionary and mischievous to state the least. 

Yorubas can continue their numerous media propaganda against Igbos and Easterners to promote their evil merchandise.

A person who says it is impossible should not disturb the person doing it.

It's not possible to brainwash anybody about the need to be free. 

No one has got the moral right to impose on another his/her self-centred way of reasoning.

There's nothing like unity in Nigeria. Nairaland is a good enough mirror and a standard gauge of what your Nigeria actually is. 

The Business Venture of Lord Lugard being supervised by the Islamic Fulani-led fiefdom, maintained by Hausa born-to-rule hegemony and oiled by Yoruba propaganda and lies is moribund already. 

Strange bedfellows, with irreconcilable value systems that are at best suitable for the individual selves, are not meant to be together! The 102 years of existence attest to that verdict!

Freedom seekers seek freedom until it's achieved. They don't allow others define them to suit their interest and narratives, or permit the oppressors and abusers of human rights to teach them, the oppressed what human rights are. Once beaten twice shy, they say.
[/s]

We've had ibo President

We've had ibo vice president

We've had ibo head of sate

We've had ibo senate president

We've had ibo ambassadors and many still are

We've had ibo ministers and many still are

We've had ibo FG agency directors and many still are

We've had ibo top senior military officers and many still are

We've had ibo billionaires and many still are

We've had ibo governors and many still are

We've had ibo Federal senators and reps and many still are

1. Ibo people have occupied every top positions in this country from President all the way down.

2. Ibo people are and have been part of the governing system in Nigeria since day one

3. Ibo people have sided with the ruling party in Nigeria for decades

4. Ibo people dominated the last administration under GEJ hence GEJ labeling them his main pillar of support

5. Ibo people move freely and conduct lucrative business anywhere in Nigeria

Bottomline, other people holding you back is a myth and needless distraction your lazy and incompetent leaders feed you to deflect blame and hide their shortcomings.

You sat in the driver's seat under GEJ, but what was achieved under GEJ and what exactly did your leaders delivered based on their larger than life presence under GEJ?

1 refurbished airport. That's all

Did you get the 2nd Niger bridge? No, you did not get the 2nd NB

16 years of fruitless political association did not produce the most important thing to you, the 2nd NB.

You've had more opportunities across the board than the rest of Nigeria and if at this point you are less satisfied with anything, maybe it's time you re access your fruitless and destructive political association, the calibre and the kind of people you elect to represent you and look out for our interests.

At what point are you going to stop blaming other people for your miscalculations, failed political associations and bad leadership?

2 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
fulanimafia:

So you'd sacrifice a quest for nationhood because of petty sentiments? Because you want to get even with a perceived 'enemy' you would proclaim One Nigeria at the expense of Biafrauud? And you wonder why your biafraaud has remained a failed struggle since '66?

What an unfortunate overly emotional lot you are.

IGBOS ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE PRESIDENCY!

'One Nigeria' is the greatest scam of the century!

And for the records, no amount of your hypocrisy and chicanery will change these facts!

https://www.nairaland.com/2791978/2019-igbo-presidency-we-not-interested-ipob
Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
[s]
arresa:

We've had ibo President

We've had ibo vice president

We've had ibo head of sate

We've had ibo senate president

We've had ibo ambassadors and many still are

We've had ibo ministers and many still are

We've had ibo FG agency directors and many still are

We've had ibo top senior military officers and many still are

We've had ibo billionaires and many still are

We've had ibo governors and many still are

We've had ibo Federal senators and reps and many still are

1. Ibo people have occupied every top positions in this country from President all the way down.

2. Ibo people are and have been part of the governing system in Nigeria since day one

3. Ibo people have sided with the ruling party in Nigeria for decades

4. Ibo people dominated the last administration under GEJ hence GEJ labeling them his main pillar of support

5. Ibo people move freely and conduct lucrative business anywhere in Nigeria

Bottomline, other people holding you back is a myth and needless distraction your lazy and incompetent leaders feed you to deflect blame and hide their shortcomings.

You sat in the driver's seat under GEJ, but what was achieved under GEJ and what exactly did your leaders delivered based on their larger than life presence under GEJ?

1 refurbished airport. That's all

Did you get the 2nd Niger bridge? No, you did not get the 2nd NB

16 years of fruitless political association did not produce the most important thing to you, the 2nd NB.

You've had more opportunities across the board than the rest of Nigeria and if at this point you are less satisfied with anything, maybe it's time you re access your fruitless and destructive political association, the calibre and the kind of people you elect to represent you and look out for our interests.

At what point are you going to stop blaming other people for your miscalculations, failed political associations and bad leaderships

[/s]

Misery of a frustrated hypocrite attempting to cover up the atrocious deeds of his Yoruba people...

IGBOS ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE PRESIDENCY!
IGBOS SIMPLY DESIRE A SEPARATE EXISTENCE FROM WICKED, PARASITIC MURDERERS CUM TREASURY LOOTERS!

https://www.nairaland.com/2911654/yoruba-nations-losing-sense-fairness

Despite the pseudo-president Yorubas had in the person of Obj who more or less kowtowed to the whims and caprices of his slave masters, the average Yoruba person cannot boast of having better welfare than the Igbo person.

The Igbo Nation prides itself as having the highest concentration of middle-class citizens while squalor and penury pervade the Yoruba enclave.

In terms of education and enlightenment, the SW has the highest record of illiteracy compared to other Southerners. Of what advantage is then the much taunted free education by Awolowo?

Performing governors and political appointees or not self-determination is an inalienable right of a people. Exclusively hyping on performance of selected politicians as the antidote to the quest of a people to self-determination at this critical moment is simply diversionary and mischievous to state the least. 

This argument seems to be predicated on the premise that other governors and politicians are doing excellently better than their SE counterparts. And that is totally false and amounts to a campaign of calumny.

Which of other governors performed creditably better than Chime Sullivan, Peter Obi or Chris Ngige vis-a-vis the available funds at their disposal?
https://www.nairaland.com/2681363/bishop-rejects-huge-money-donation#39221420

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN7HTO2QXDc

Remember that after the civil war the federal government promised to rehabilitate and reconstruct the Eastern region but subsequent evil governments diverted Gowon’s 3Rs to other regions for neglecting and under-developing the Eastern region for deliberate obvious reasons.

The infallible truth is that the Nigerian system has been so designed to foist notorious crooks on the people and also frustrate credible people from performing.

Acknowledge the simple fact that Igbos fare better than most tribes even with their numerous looting of the commonwealth and great federal government presence. The Igbos have the highest concentration of middle-class citizens while squalor and penury pervade other enclaves. You can see the reality in the shocking manner many of your States are in comatose with many of its civil servants surviving on the good gestures of concerned Nigerians.

With the dwindling crude oil earnings Igbo States are the least affected largely due to the fact that their economy is not crude oil dependent. Fayose of Ekiti government had to send some of its citizens to the SE to learn a skill/trade in a bid to grow the economy of Ekiti State. 

A legitimate agitation by a people for a simple referendum is no way a crime. Reeling out old time war tales with video clips and pictures to your satisfaction reeks of hypocrisy and only meant to divert attention from the crust of the matter to the subterranean.

Come to think of this: Why do you think the government and those who have criminally benefitted and still benefitting from this contraption are quick to threaten war and resort to violence as a means to quelling a genuine agitation as against opting for a simple referendum?

Yorubas enjoy seeing Igbos getting killed by the despotic security outfits and you want Igbos to believe we are companions. NEVER!

We are totally different in many ways and have nothing in common. Go create an Oduduwa empire with your much taunted 'sophistication' uniting all Yoruboid groups from Nigeria to Togo and Benin republic. These are where your brothers are and not Igbos.

It has been a curse on Igbos having Yorubas in the same country.

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by arresa: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
8xtr0r:

Very painful for you to deal with right. ?

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
arresa:

Very painful for you to deal with right. ?

I understand with you that no good thing ever comes out of the rear orifice - Wasteland!

It's really pathetic and disheartening that many of you minions shamelessly earn a living on pay-per-post basis just to attempt to quench the call for self-determination.

IGBOS SIMPLY DESIRE A SEPARATE EXISTENCE FROM WICKED, PARASITIC MURDERERS CUM TREASURY LOOTERS!
Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
8xtr0r:

I understand with you that no good thing ever comes out of the rear orifice - Wasteland!

It's really pathetic and disheartening that many of you minions shamelessly earn a living on pay-per-post basis just to attempt to quench the call for self-determination.

I have seen this same post in more than 200 places all over Nl. Guy, your plagiarism skill is top notch; no be here ooo at all. Expecting to see another copy and paste post in your mention. How you take write your project sef? google things lmao

2 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by arresa: 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
[s]
8xtr0r:

[/s]

Not interested in your unintelligent ramblings..
Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
[s]
arresa:

Not interested in your unintelligent ramblings..
[/s]

Nerd, then quit displaying your lunacy in a public forum and embrassing your people...

If you're not still comfortable with that stance find the nearest brick wall and smash your skull to smithereens...
Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by totit: 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
grin grin

NL ibos don suffer.
For where, Op, ibos for wetin, precido abi I no hear you well ni?

Tweeeel I spit it embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria by 8xtr0r: 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
PiperAlpha:

I have seen this same post in more than 200 places all over Nl. Guy, your plagiarism skill is top notch; no be here ooo at all. Expecting to see another copy and paste post in your mention. How you take write your project sef? google things lmao

Going by your handle you're indeed a catastrophic disaster waiting to happen to your people. The after-effects of your recklessness shall reverberate in your enclave for decades.

Accept my condolence in advance!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Sycophants In Buhari’s Government By Aladesohun Sola / Documents Vindicate Akpabio on Supply of Dialysis Machine to Akwa Ibom Hospital / PDP Governorship Flagoff Rally In Bida Local Government Area Of Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.