Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed (15138 Views)

Northern Elders Write Buhari "2016 Budget Not Favourable To The North / Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed / TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by Kenai: 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
Chei. Confusion in the tower of babel.

Act 1

PMB: I present to you, dear senate, the budget of change. With our 6.08 trillion naira budget, we are prepared to take our country to greater heights. As you may see, this is Zero budgeting, with no interference from Otuoke man's kwarrapt team. I worked with perm secs for 4 months before appointing a cabinet, because perm secs are the important ones.

Gbajabiamila: This is the best budget of all time!

Omenka: Buhari will take us to El Dorado! Shame on IPOB youths.

Ngene: I'm so proud of Mr. President! This is a corruption free budget.

Beremx: At last, change has come!

TheShadyExpress: Hmmm... Something doesn't seem right.

Ngene: Sharrap! IPOB Youth!!!

Act 2:

BudgIT: This budget is fraught with fraud!!!

Omenka: BudgIT is an IPOB propaganda mouthpiece, people. Don't be fooled! The "IT" stands for "Ifeanyi Tochukwu"!

Caseless: Good observation, Omenka! IPOB Youths are full of hate!

BeremX: iStandWithBuhari!

PremiumTimes: This budget is inflated!

Omenka: IPOB Youths have hacked PremiumTimes.

Caseless: Damn you IPOB Youths!

PunchNG: This budget allocated more for information than agriculture, but claims it wants to diversify our economy.

Omenka: Nnamdi Kanu, is that you? How were you able to sneak that phone past the prison guards and into your cell?

Ngene: IPOB has hacked PunchNG.

Vanguard: Fayemi budgeted 790million for a website.

StOla: It's very understandable. Web protection costs a lot these days.

PapaBrowne: Are you fucccking kidding me?

Ngene: Sharrap dia IPOB!

TonyeBarcanista: I rushed in immediately I heard someone say "protection". Anything for me?

Beremx: iStandWithBuhari

Act 3:

SenateNGR: The budget is missing!

StOla: Phew! I support Buhari on this! Many items in that budget were simply inflated.

Omenka: Good call, Buhari. Now, correct those figures.

Caseless: Finally, Baba can correct those inflated figures.

SenateNGR: The budget has now been found, but it appears to have been tampered with. Figures haven't been reduced per se, but just interchanged.

Omenka: Cool. I like them like this.

Caseless: Me too! I like them this way. It's good he didn't correct it.

Ngene: Baba, you are the best.

StOla: Uh, yeah, totally. It's good he didn't change it afterall. Baba knows best.

TonyeBarcanista: Is protection still there?

Act 4:

SenateNGR: The figures are inconsistent. Let's observe a break.

Caseless: Saraki is Kwarrapt.

Liar Mohammed: This is not my budget. I didn't write it.

Isaac Adewole: I will present my budget.

PMB: Rats padded the budget.

StOla: This is all GEJ's fault somehow.

Arresa: The perm secs are corrupt and under the employ of the Otuoke man.

Onatisi: You mean the same perm secs PMB preferred to work with for months?

Ngene: Sharrap dia IPOB Youth!

Beremx: iStandWithBuhari.

Act 5:

Liar Mohammed: The budget wasn't padded but I know this is GEJ's fault somehow.

StOla: I knew it!

Liar Mohammed: Well, in the mean time, let's cover up our incompetence by trending the Ekiti state election results that happened since 2014.

Caseless: Thanks Baba!

55 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by tyav7: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
At this rate, lots of people following this government will go mad trying to comprehend it.

7 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by myproperty(m): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nicur:
grin the scam is REAL!!!!
It is real, we have to endure the lies for four years.

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by RedCapChief(m): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
I was Lai Mohammed was just a liar, but he may actually need a brain scan. How can anybody say this budget is not padded

Vice President Osinbajo and multi-million naira books
PREMIUM TIMES can reveal that[b] Mr. Osinbajo’s office has more money allocated to it for books than what each of the federal polytechnics in the country are getting for the same purpose.[/b]
While N4,906,822 was proposed to be spent on books by Mr Osinbajo, the total allocation for books for 11 out of 22 federal polytechnics, which actually have book allocations, was a mere N3,832,038 .
In fact, of all government-owned educational institutions across all levels, only two got more allocations for books than what was proposed for the Vice President. The institutions are Federal University of Technology, Owerri, N6,886,157; and the National Open University of Nigeria, N6,466,895.
The need for this huge book allocation for the vice president’s office is even more baffling considering the fact that last year, N7,525,135 was also budgeted for the same purpose.
Although a top source in the Presidency accused senior civil servants, whom he described as “budget mafia”, of sneaking frivolous items into the budget, it is however curious that some of the most outrageous proposals in the budget were found under line items for the State House.

Repetition galore
The proposed budget for the National Institute for Oil Palm Research (NIFOR) has a repetition of the same line items with different allocations. The agency proposed N15,000,000 for water reticulation in main station and immediately proposed the N5,000,000 for the same item.
Similarly, the Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology repeated the allocation for “Construction/Provision of Agricultural Facilities” twice with different figures. The item was first cost for N626,037,709 and then for N50,000,000.
Another curious feature of the draft budget is the allocation of the exact same amount for unrelated items. For instance, the National Library allocated N5,021,254 each for the following items: books, printing of non-security documents, cleaning and fumigation services, cooking gas/fuel cost, transportation equipment fuel cost, refreshment and meal, medical expenses, sporting activities, and direct teaching and laboratory cost.

Same item, different prices
PREMIUM TIMES review of the budget also revealed that [b]different prices were quoted for the same item by different agencies and parastatals. [/b]For example, several prices were quoted for a unit of Toyota Hilux van.
The same model of van was valued at N1,264,941 by the Gashaka Gumti National Park; N5,700,000 by the Nigerian Natural Medicine Development Agency; N6,500,000 by Federal Government Girls’ College Owerri; N7,500,000 by the Ministry of Technology, Akure; N8,855,000 by the Federal Government Girls’ College, Gumi Tambuwal; and N9,178,142 by Federal Government Girls’ College Umuahia.
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by Parcks(m): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
Father of all liars

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by Emekamex(m): 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kenai:

Act 1

PMB: I present to you, dear senate, the budget of change. With our 6.08 trillion naira budget, we are prepared to take our country to greater heights. As you may see, this is Zero budgeting, with no interference from Otuoke man's kwarrapt team. I worked with perm secs for 4 months before appointing a cabinet, because perm secs are the important ones.

Act 2:

Omenka: BudgIT is an IPOB propaganda mouthpiece, people. Don't be fooled! The "IT" stands for "Ifeanyi Tochukwu"!

PunchNG: This budget allocated more for information than agriculture, but claims it wants to diversify our economy.

Omenka: Nnamdi Kanu, is that you? How were you able to sneak that phone past the prison guards and into your cell?

TonyeBarcanista: I rushed in immediately I heard someone say "protection". Anything for me?

Act 3:

StOla: Phew! I support Buhari on this! Many items in that budget were simply inflated.

SenateNGR: The budget has now been found, but it appears to have been tampered with. Figures haven't been reduced per se, but just interchanged.

StOla: Uh, yeah, totally. It's good he didn't change it afterall. Baba knows best.

Act 4:

Act 5:

Liar Mohammed: Well, in the mean time, let's cover up our incompetence by trending the Ekiti state election results that happened since 2014.

You just narrated the whole scenario of things.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by talktimi(m): 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nobody said it exceeded, we're only saying it was forced into being 6.8 trillion naira through nonsensical add ons

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by knightsTempler: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lai must be kidding me... There are a LOT of names I'd like to call the jerk! Haha

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by ajebuter(f): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
Dem take lie swear for this Liar ni?

grin

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by Osakah24(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
Can you imagine what this man is vomitting?.At times I wonder if this politicians don't know what silence is.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by ifyan(m): 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
Welcome to LIERS change.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
LAICIFER.... the king of Liars!

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by drss(m): 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
hahahahahahhahaha wonders shall never end! is liar mohammed saying d budget is not inflated with bogus questionable items like N750 million for website n N26 million for aso rock rent dis man is a chronic pathological liar.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by sarutobie(m): 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kenai:

Act 1

Act 2:

Act 3:

Act 4:

Act 5:

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by 912(m): 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
I am a supporter of The APC but I really think they should stop trying to make excuses for the blunder they made in the budget. They should just apologize, withdraw it and make the necessary changes.
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by ajebuter(f): 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kenai:

Act 1

Act 2:

Act 3:

Act 4:

Act 5:

I cant believe i read all

And ENJOYED it.

Respect!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by Osakah24(m): 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
If this budget is properly checked and experts are brought to cost the projects in it,I doubt if it will exceed 3 trillion.When God referred to satan as the father of all liars,did he forget Alhaji Lai Moh'd(I'm even beginning to doubt the mans alhaji status)

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by chubhiee: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kenai:

Act 1

Act 2:

Act 3:

Act 4:

Act 5:

You should have been a Nigerian waltz disney if the system is conducive enough to nurture your imaginative mindset.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by francizy(m): 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
The man that denied his budget in the senate is coming to defend the budget in public?

This man is so useless and demonic!

7 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
Never trust anything from vanguard newspaper
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by chubhiee: 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
ajebuter:

I cant believe i read all

And ENJOYED it.

Respect!
The constant programmed istandwithbuhari got me thinking and laughing out loud. That guy deserves some Grammy.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by francizy(m): 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kenai:

Act 1

Act 2:

Act 3:

Act 4:

Act 5:

Mehn! This is damn hilarious!!! cheesy grin
See one of them bellow:

Obiagelli:

Firefire, anonimi, severussnape, dearpreye, Kaboninc, mzpecs, MizMyColi (even tho you left politics, you still need to come see this), Kingtom, modath, Whynotthetruth, ozoigbondu, peppyluv02, ellechrystal, Sunnybobo3, emekamex, nortcentrallord, ecoterrorism, chukwudi44, repogirl, rose2014, etc. Y'all need to see this... grin cheesy

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by sarutobie(m): 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
Obiagelli:
Lol @ Kenai you missed this one..

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by CyberWolf: 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
Obiagelli:
You are an irredeemable shameless hypocrite.. Spits on your head!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by mrmetoo1: 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
I swear Lai just needs to be quiet sometimes. Even the minister of budget and planning had admitted errors in the budget. Even he while defending his ministry said he only put N5m for computers, so what's he yakking about now?
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by excel101(m): 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
rapistbuhari:

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/2016-budget-does-not-exceed-n6-08-trln-minister/
. Hon Lie Lie Muhammed, devil sef dey bow for u. Imagine wen the father of lies himself say he bow for u.
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by SeverusSnape(m): 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kenai:

Act 1

Act 2:

Act 3:

Act 4:

Act 5:

Sir, You must be related to Steven Spielberg the prolific director. I was viewing this topic on guest mode, but had to log in to show my appreciation for this masterpiece. grin grin That's a good depiction of how the zombies behave. Chai! grin

Good evening Francizy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by francizy(m): 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
doctokwus:
Then why was the DG budget office sacked and why will other heads in that office soon be booted out?
Unless Lai muhammed was misquoted,this is another statement from a govt official that is uncalled for,insensitive,incorrect and annoying.
This is no time for anyone to add to the anger already generated by a budget that has been universally condemned and acknowledged to have been padded.
Acknowledging same wud have even built up Lai's reputation,instead he is calling his integrity into question.

As if he ever had any ounce of integrity before... SmH... undecided

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by bigfather(m): 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
Firefire:
The liar is here again.

grin grin grin grin

You don kolo i swear !

You really got me laughing like person wey don inhale laffing gas !

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by SeverusSnape(m): 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
Obiagelli:
Kenai next time include the above sycophant in your script.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by francizy(m): 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Sir, You must be related to Steven Spielberg the prolific director. I was viewing this topic on guest mode, but had to log in to show my appreciation for this masterpiece. grin grin That's a good depiction of how the zombies behave. Chai! grin

Good evening Francizy

Evening nwanne'm nwoke. How the hustle dey go for the bottomless pit of our economy? cheesy grin cry
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by bigfather(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
OLADD:
I try not to judge my fellow human beings but nobody can convince me that Lai Mohammed would not make hell ahead of Lucifer. His mastery of deceits far outweighs Satan's exploit in the Garden of Eden.

Oh my Good LORD !

Laff go kill person for here today ooo ! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting / INEC Releases Timetable For Osun Governorship Election / Kyari And Osinbanjo To Check How Much Outgoing Ministers Spent On Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.