Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed (15143 Views)

Northern Elders Write Buhari "2016 Budget Not Favourable To The North / Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed / TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by augustineokoro(m): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lai or liar Mohammed. what is even wrong with your memory. are u running mad or what?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by bilazego(m): 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
I'm sure that by now all the fishes in river Niger and Benue are standing at attention hailing the only lying Mohammed dead or living.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by macaranta(m): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lie M has taken lying to an all new height.He's the only one that tries to convince 170million people that white is black.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by mickey45: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
fitzmayowa:
Lai Mohammed trying to justify the fraud discovered in the budget right? So because the budget is not more than the total amount, the senate should go ahead and pass it, with all the fraud embedded in it

This lai Mohammed guy is an irredeemable shameless old man who should never be in government...SMH

"Hail the king of the Jews they once said.
Crucify him! Crucify him!!" They finally said.
Humans

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by Paperwhite(m): 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
doctokwus:
Then why was the DG budget office sacked and why will other heads in that office soon be booted out?
Unless Lai muhammed was misquoted,this is another statement from a govt official that is uncalled for,insensitive,incorrect and annoying.
This is no time for anyone to add to the anger already generated by a budget that has been universally condemned and acknowledged to have been padded.
Acknowledging same wud have even built up Lai's reputation,instead he is calling his integrity into question.
You must be high on cowdung.Not even Satan can beat Law Muhammed to his game of lying. undecided
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 21, 2016
If this man tells u good morning,please confirm d time

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by petermichaels(m): 1:45am On Feb 21, 2016
Mark my words! This man will b the down fall of APC.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by uku797: 3:01am On Feb 21, 2016
naijaboy756:
This pathological liar is someone's father... Eiya!!! What a misfortune!
this is the best description. He is indeed the liar of the Mohammeds
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by uku797: 3:13am On Feb 21, 2016
OLADD:
I try not to judge my fellow human beings but nobody can convince me that Lai Mohammed would not make hell ahead of Lucifer. His mastery of deceits far outweighs Satan's exploit in the Garden of Eden.
For the lair of the mohammeds to beat Satan, his nose was punished by the devil.
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by Gboliwe: 7:05am On Feb 21, 2016
Obiagelli:
Never trust anything from vanguard newspaper

Madam, Premium times APC's mouthpiece carried it too.

@topic: This man is just shameless. So the budget must be >6tr for it to be padded? This is the best these change chanters can give? SMH
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by Gboliwe: 7:07am On Feb 21, 2016
OLADD:
I try not to judge my fellow human beings but nobody can convince me that Lai Mohammed would not make hell ahead of Lucifer. His mastery of deceits far outweighs Satan's exploit in the Garden of Eden.

LMAO grin
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by Gboliwe: 7:16am On Feb 21, 2016
Obiagelli, here is the same story from your favorite source.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/198740-despite-evidence-nigerian-govt-insists-2016-budget-not-padded.html

Do the needful and make your comment. Something we can quote you on in time to come.
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 21, 2016
Gboliwe:

Madam, Premium times APC's mouthpiece carried it too.

@topic: This man is just shameless. So the budget must be >6tr for it to be padded? This is the best these change chanters can give? SMH

If that is the case, the lai is truly shameless. I have read vanguard apologize for wrong information 3 times this year alone, i don't trust them.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by Tinyemeka(m): 8:14am On Feb 21, 2016
This man should just go to court, swear affidavit and change his name to Truth Muhammad.

The thing might just work. Who knows. undecided
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by Gboliwe: 8:56am On Feb 21, 2016
Obiagelli:

If that is the case, the lai is truly shameless. I have read vanguard apologize for wrong information 3 times this year alone, i don't trust them.

I stopped reading Vanguard and taking them serious a very very long time ago. Useless half baked reporters strutting around there
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by 49cents(m): 8:56am On Feb 21, 2016
Truth is APC and PDP; GEJ and PMB all of them don't really and truly care about the good of the common man and the weak.

That is why a man on the street can't become a local government chairman based on his popularity on selfless service and integrity

This country growth is from the left overs of their loot and ostentatious living. Imagine how can the ministry of information have more allocation than that of Agriculture Just think about it.
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by sarris(m): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2016
rapistbuhari:

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/2016-budget-does-not-exceed-n6-08-trln-minister/
Buhari said budget mafias altered and tailored the budget now Lai Mohammed is saying the budget was not padded, who do we belive?
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by uvalued(m): 9:56am On Feb 21, 2016
Kenai:
Chei. Confusion in the tower of babel.

Act 1

PMB: I present to you, dear senate, the budget of change. With our 6.08 trillion naira budget, we are prepared to take our country to greater heights. As you may see, this is Zero budgeting, with no interference from Otuoke man's kwarrapt team. I worked with perm secs for 4 months before appointing a cabinet, because perm secs are the important ones.

Gbajabiamila: This is the best budget of all time!

Omenka: Buhari will take us to El Dorado! Shame on IPOB youths.

Ngene: I'm so proud of Mr. President! This is a corruption free budget.

Beremx: At last, change has come!

TheShadyExpress: Hmmm... Something doesn't seem right.

Ngene: Sharrap! IPOB Youth!!!

Act 2:

BudgIT: This budget is fraught with fraud!!!

Omenka: BudgIT is an IPOB propaganda mouthpiece, people. Don't be fooled! The "IT" stands for "Ifeanyi Tochukwu"!

Caseless: Good observation, Omenka! IPOB Youths are full of hate!

BeremX: iStandWithBuhari!

PremiumTimes: This budget is inflated!

Omenka: IPOB Youths have hacked PremiumTimes.

Caseless: Damn you IPOB Youths!

PunchNG: This budget allocated more for information than agriculture, but claims it wants to diversify our economy.

Omenka: Nnamdi Kanu, is that you? How were you able to sneak that phone past the prison guards and into your cell?

Ngene: IPOB has hacked PunchNG.

Vanguard: Fayemi budgeted 790million for a website.

StOla: It's very understandable. Web protection costs a lot these days.

PapaBrowne: Are you fucccking kidding me?

Ngene: Sharrap dia IPOB!

TonyeBarcanista: I rushed in immediately I heard someone say "protection". Anything for me?

Beremx: iStandWithBuhari

Act 3:

SenateNGR: The budget is missing!

StOla: Phew! I support Buhari on this! Many items in that budget were simply inflated.

Omenka: Good call, Buhari. Now, correct those figures.

Caseless: Finally, Baba can correct those inflated figures.

SenateNGR: The budget has now been found, but it appears to have been tampered with. Figures haven't been reduced per se, but just interchanged.

Omenka: Cool. I like them like this.

Caseless: Me too! I like them this way. It's good he didn't correct it.

Ngene: Baba, you are the best.

StOla: Uh, yeah, totally. It's good he didn't change it afterall. Baba knows best.

TonyeBarcanista: Is protection still there?

Beremx: iStandWithBuhari

Act 4:

SenateNGR: The figures are inconsistent. Let's observe a break.

Caseless: Saraki is Kwarrapt.

Liar Mohammed: This is not my budget. I didn't write it.

Isaac Adewole: I will present my budget.

PMB: Rats padded the budget.

StOla: This is all GEJ's fault somehow.

Arresa: The perm secs are corrupt and under the employ of the Otuoke man.

Onatisi: You mean the same perm secs PMB preferred to work with for months?

Ngene: Sharrap dia IPOB Youth!

Beremx: iStandWithBuhari.

Act 5:

Liar Mohammed: The budget wasn't padded but I know this is GEJ's fault somehow.

StOla: I knew it!

Liar Mohammed: Well, in the mean time, let's cover up our incompetence by trending the Ekiti state election results that happened since 2014.

Caseless: Thanks Baba!

Beremx: iStandWithBuhari.
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by uvalued(m): 10:13am On Feb 21, 2016
Obiagelli:
Never trust anything from vanguard newspaper
IF ITS A LIE LET HIM SUE THEM
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by nortcentrallord(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2016
francizy:

Mehn! This is damn hilarious!!! cheesy grin
See one of them bellow:

Firefire, anonimi, severussnape, dearpreye, Kaboninc, mzpecs, MizMyColi (even tho you left politics, you still need to come see this), Kingtom, modath, Whynotthetruth, ozoigbondu, peppyluv02, ellechrystal, Sunnybobo3, emekamex, nortcentrallord, ecoterrorism, chukwudi44, repogirl, rose2014, etc. Y'all need to see this... grin cheesy

Hahahahahahahahaha, Demn! This is epic. One can actually wirte a script from this. What a country! Everyday lies and propaganda is the core of this administration and some deluded minds act as foot soldiers for them on social media. Selling once conscience for whatever gain is shameless... please who has seen Omenka or Ngeneukwu lately? Hahahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by todayguest(m): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
"To cover a lie; you need more lies" Alh. Lai Muhammed.
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by Amanwulu1(m): 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
cckris:
Alhaji Liar Mohammed ADMITTED before the Senate that many items in the Budget of his Ministry were more than what he sent to the Budget Office. Or is this also one of his LIES. Other Ministers also admitted same. What is he saying again.
I'm sure his admirers are nw asking; what is dis man saying again? Why is he arming d wailers to mock d zombies?
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by renegademinds(m): 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
repogirl:
no mind them, na until no money to settle them for their pay per post, na dat time dia eye go open and you go see how all of them go renounce their Oga.
can we chat on whatsapp,I have a couple of questions to ask pls
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by repogirl(f): 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
renegademinds:
can we chat on whatsapp,I have a couple of questions to ask pls
owkay..... I'll reply your PM.
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by renegademinds(m): 12:01am On Mar 25, 2016
repogirl:
owkay..... I'll reply your PM.
didn't get ur reply..
Re: 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed by repogirl(f): 1:19am On Mar 25, 2016
renegademinds:
didn't get ur reply..
resent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

26,000 APC Members In Edo Decamp To PDP / AFP Or Nigerian Army? Who Lied About The 30 Military Men Killed By Boko Haram?. / Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.