Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

He's R@ping Me But My Mother Say I Should Not Talk...(read FULL STORY) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's R@ping Me But My Mother Say I Should Not Talk...(read FULL STORY) (1136 Views)

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? / OMG!! He’s Raping Me But My Mother Say I Should Not Talk...picture / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He's R@ping Me But My Mother Say I Should Not Talk...(read FULL STORY) by emmanuel1989: 9:15am On Feb 21, 2016
This is a sad story of a young girl being abused by the son of a rich family that helped she and her mum:

Dear Aunty Temi,
I love your column, it’s really impressive. After my father died four years ago, his friend has been the one supporting my mother and I. Last year, our landlord gave us a quit notice and my late father’s friend offered us accommodation in his home. He and his wife were very kind to us. I was very happy and comfortable with them until their son returned from the U.S. He pressurised me to be his lover and I told him that wasn’t possible. He eventually r*ped me and deflowered me in the process.

I told my mum and she said I shouldn’t ever say anything about it again...
Because my mum didn't say or do anything about it, now he wants to have - See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/02/hes-rping-me-but-my-mother-say-i-should.html#sthash.iECoOewP.dpuf
Re: He's R@ping Me But My Mother Say I Should Not Talk...(read FULL STORY) by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 21, 2016
Do you have another place to move to? If yes, please do.

(1) (Reply)

3 Things I Hate To Hear From Ladies - Beer Parlor Gist ;D / Who Is The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobz? / Stella Nyanzi Goes Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.