Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious (2619 Views)

"He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / Say Something Nice About Your Ex / Say Something About This Pretty Girls Smoking Weed In The Slum (2) (3) (4)

exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by finalboss(m): 9:44am On Feb 21, 2016
A new trend...my own thought about the pic ...1-] why is she feeding the kids with human meat ? Are they carnivorous ?... 2-] she claim shes broke and cant feed the kids but shes wearing a GUCCI ROBE ,she could sell it and get good food.......3-] why she wearing Brazilian hair when she can sell it for food 4-] damn that meat is to big for the kids.. #crazeclown #thinkoutsidethebox ... Lalasticala mynd44 seun add your comment

Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 21, 2016
shey na three leg she been get
Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2016
Thee baby. Has a. Knife right. Inside his back
Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by Synzu(m): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2016
Its a disgusting photo.

Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by Mario1989(m): 9:54am On Feb 21, 2016
Rich beggar

Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by cruzita(f): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2016
No legs

Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2016
I will feed you every part of myself till I am empty. I'll deep the fork of regret and love into my skin, tear a chunk of my body and feed it to you as you munch in ecstasy and absolute delight. Smiling softly with tender affection as I watch you eat to satisfaction, while I drift away slowly into death.

The love a mother has for her children.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by Cutehector(m): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2016
Mchew, dat lady is cutting herself to feed the kids.

It depicts the sacrifice women go through and depicts the mother's love for her children.

Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by theunnamed: 10:08am On Feb 21, 2016
Obviously the picture is fake

Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by decatalyst(m): 10:17am On Feb 21, 2016
This picture depict selflessness, altruism and what a good mother can do for their kids.

Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by finalboss(m): 10:26am On Feb 21, 2016
decatalyst:
This picture depict selflessness, altruism and what a good mother can do for their kids.
yea you are right
Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by finalboss(m): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2016
theunnamed:
Obviously the picture is fake
obviously you are blind
Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by Cutehector(m): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2016
It's very obvious a lot of Nigerians are just dumb.
Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 21, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
Thee baby. Has a. Knife right. Inside his back

What??!!
Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by iceberylin(m): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2016
Cutehector:
It's very obvious a lot of Nigerians are just dumb.
Eg
Cutehector:
Mchew, dat lady is cutting herself to feed the kids.
It depicts the sacrifice women go through and depicts the mother's love for her children.

Can't you see her gown is Gucci? She could sell and feed those kids properly.. Or she gave birth to Carnivores undecided
Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by Cutehector(m): 10:46am On Feb 21, 2016
iceberylin:

Eg

Can't you see her gown is Gucci? She could sell and feed those kids properly.. Or she gave birth to Carnivores undecided
iceberylin d pic is an art... let's try to think outside the box. U havny visited an art gallery, haven't u?
Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by iceberylin(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2016
Cutehector:
iceberylin d pic is an art... let's try to think outside the box. U havny visited an art gallery, haven't u?
So you were thinking outside the box when you talked about motherly live which was obvious undecided
Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by Cutehector(m): 10:51am On Feb 21, 2016
iceberylin:

So you were thinking outside the box when you talked about motherly live which was obvious undecided
yes cheesy
Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by Synzu(m): 11:14am On Feb 21, 2016
I'll not comment till delphie does grin
Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by theunnamed: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2016
finalboss:
obviously you are blind

Dude
I will not take this trash from you
Be warned!!!
Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by jericco1(m): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Gory
Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by Adonis3: 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
OP

Are you usually this dumb or today's just different

Isn't this just a drawing

You've failed to see the actual message the pic contains

It's just used to illustrate the unconditional love a mother has for her kids

I pray you receive sense!

#Adonis3HasSopken

Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Stale
Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by Kjking(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
She has a bread behind her
Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by IZZIFLOW(m): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
Luis Suarez mother hahahahahaha
Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
Thats a selfless love from a mother

embarassed hope to be a good mother sumday

Nd can make tough sacrifices for my kids

the agony a woman goes through is d true joy of motherhood read d book one time embarassed
Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by refiner(f): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
love of a mother for her child!
goes to any extent just to keep her child happy and satisfied!

dere is no love greater Dan a love of a mother for her child!
Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
Sell one child ,and feed the other

Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by Delphie(f): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Synzu:
I'll not comment till delphie does grin
Re: exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
That up there is the definition of love! - Perfect definition!!

No SEX Before Marriage Goes Wrong. / Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. / I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster