Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1607512 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 30, 2016
saintpn:
please send me a message on whatsapp 08069783660 I want to buy

Okay, What's your rate first?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by transfer101: 7:26am On Sep 30, 2016
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 7:59am On Sep 30, 2016
transfer101:
Tested and confirmed.

To believe my second transaction with him happened at mid-night, it was just so awesome.

And unlike some cheats on here who would buy from you at $320 and resell at $450 undecided - He offers better rates..

Check him out..

I believe you are new here, you can't just come from no where and endorse someone that's also new here.... WTF did you two come from? I checked all your posts, none are related to fiverr,so where did you meet him to do the exchange? Maybe you own the two accounts to endorse? You registered just a month ago here, so you want someone to do business with y'all?

Unless someone here that's genuine endorse him, anyone that make transaction with this dude is at his or. her risk.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Phony200(m): 8:31am On Sep 30, 2016
gurunlocker:

I believe you are new here, you can't just come from no where and endorse someone that's also new here.... WTF did you two come from? I checked all your posts, none are related to fiverr,so where did you meet him to do the exchange? Maybe you own the two accounts to endorse? You registered just a month ago here, so you want someone to do business with y'all?
Unless someone here that's genuine endorse him, anyone that make transaction with this dude is at his or. her risk.

Hello sir, the endorsement is coming
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 8:32am On Sep 30, 2016
Phony200:

Will you please retract this after the endorsement?
Sure, I will....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Phony200(m): 8:34am On Sep 30, 2016
Alternatively, send me your number, I'll give you all you need to see. Then will you make the retraction and endorsement since you're respected here?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 8:40am On Sep 30, 2016
Phony200:
Alternatively, send me your number, I'll give you all you need to see. Then will you make the retraction and endorsement since you're respected here?

No need for that.... Have you done biz with anyone on NL? we have many exchange related thread.... Just mention some usernames and we start from there.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2016
Tabbaz:

Boss, let your exchanger know the reality. Better still, open payonerr and apply for their master card. if you never activate they no go charge that annual $30. If you are patient for your dollar to reach 200. then you have more control over whom you sell your payoneer

i have my payoneer already, thing is it isnt easy to unlink payoneer so I guess I'm stuck with am embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

U go fit add my paypal email?

I will buy at 360/usd

baba make am 380 na cool cool cool
Linqsz:

Use Payoneer na.. It's 380 to $1

my payoneer is already attached to someone's email
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Suntemi(m): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2016
I know phony200 personally. I know his house, his babe, him mum his everything sef. If he scam you, come and arrest me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 8:47am On Sep 30, 2016
in matter of hours scammers dn full this thread,

takes my dollar back to my fiverr... I cannot come and die cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

all those selling dollar, shine your eye. the rate of scamming this days dn turn something else, I am watching

Singapore1 you d see wetin I d see so grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 8:47am On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

Sorry, did you really want to add his email to your account? Tell me you are joking
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Phony200(m): 8:47am On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

How much do you have? I'll take all.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Suntemi(m): 8:49am On Sep 30, 2016
gurunlocker, at least I'm not new here. So like I said earlier, you can transact with him. He is very genuine.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 8:54am On Sep 30, 2016
gurunlocker:

Sorry, did you really want to add his email to your account? Tell me you are joking

no, I'll give him my mail to add to his paypal.. that way, if anything goes south, I go just go change my withdrawal mail for fiverr

btw he's trusted, I sabi am sha grin grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Phony200(m): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2016
gurunlocker:

It's the normal thing. No passwords or access codes are involved. It's very safe. I do know about Fiverr sir, na condition make me post today.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 8:56am On Sep 30, 2016
I currently buy Payoneer funds at 400/$
Instant payment as usual
Call/text: 09057026390
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 8:58am On Sep 30, 2016
Linqsz:

Use Payoneer na.. It's 380 to $1

baba you dn forget our deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2016
sunboy:
I currently buy Payoneer funds at 400/$
Instant payment as usual
Call/text: 09057026390

baba why you want make i cry this morning na embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

400 when i still d fight with my exchanger and he just gree for 350 embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

mailing fiverr to unlink my payoneer jare angry angry angry angry angry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 9:00am On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

no, I'll give him my mail to add to his paypal.. that way, if anything goes south, I go just go change my withdrawal mail for fiverr

btw he's trusted, I sabi am sha grin grin grin grin

No, that's not what he's saying o.... I think he wanted to give you his email to add to your fiverr, then you withdraw with that. Not the other way around, the normal way.... I know him wella, so I no doubt him.... But the adding of his email to your account be the ish

You can check what he wrote very well,

"U go fit add my PayPal email? I go buy at 360/$"
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

baba why you want make i cry this morning na embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

400 when i still d fight with my exchanger and he just gree for 350 embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

mailing fiverr to unlink my payoneer jare angry angry angry angry angry

You can always join the train of loyal clients and enjoy updated rates!
To unlink his payoneer from your fiverr, he will have to contact payoneer for you to do that. Only payoneer can do that.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 9:04am On Sep 30, 2016
Phony200:

It's the normal thing. No passwords or access codes are involved. It's very safe. I do know about Fiverr sir, na condition make me post today.

adding fiverr email to PayPal is safe, but adding PayPal email that's probably attached to another fiverr account isn't safe...... Unless the email is not yet attached to fiverr account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2016
gurunlocker:

No, that's not what he's saying o.... I think he wanted to give you his email to add to your fiverr, then you withdraw with that. Not the other way around, the normal way.... I know him wella, so I no doubt him.... But the adding of his email to your account be the ish

You can check what he wrote very well,

"U go fit add my PayPal email? I go buy at 360/$"

just saw it better..... hides my dollar in my pocket .... i cannot come and die grin grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 9:07am On Sep 30, 2016
Suntemi:
gurunlocker, at least I'm not new here. So like I said earlier, you can transact with him. He is very genuine.

Got it.... good luck with him
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 30, 2016
gurunlocker:

No need for that.... Have you done biz with anyone on NL? we have many exchange related thread.... Just mention some usernames and we start from there.

I know phony200 like I know dollars/PayPal/Skrill. Over genuine is worrying him. I don't do fiverr but if he wants it, I can vouch for him 1000%. Like Suntemi said, I too know him. Feel safe
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2016
gurunlocker:

adding fiverr email to PayPal is safe, but adding PayPal email that's probably attached to another fiverr account isn't safe...... Unless the email is not yet attached to fiverr account

adding anybody's paypal to your fiverr is not even recommended, if he turns out to be a scammer just forget that account cus nothing would come from it again

2ndly, if he decide to lower rate, you dont have any choice
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

i have my payoneer already, thing is it isnt easy to unlink payoneer so I guess I'm stuck with am embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Actually it is quit easy, just have the owner of the payoneer contact payoneer.

modified*
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 9:08am On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

just saw it better..... hides my dollar in my pocket .... i cannot come and die grin grin grin grin

You fit try am sha, if the PayPal he registered with isn't attached to any fiverr account.... unless na to collect fiverr hammer version 2.0
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Phony200(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

I'll better the rate.

gurunlocker:

I insist it's the account holder unlists my account after. Can you please retract your post as promised unless you're still not satisfied
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 9:10am On Sep 30, 2016
sunboy:

You can always join the train of loyal clients and enjoy updated rates!
To unlink his payoneer from your fiverr, he will have to contact payoneer for you to do that. Only payoneer can do that.

this dude is simply being wcked, imagine him saying I have to coontact CS to do that angry angry angry angry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Phony200(m): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2016
tumababa:

I know phony200 like I know dollars/PayPal/Skrill. Over genuine is worrying him. I don't do fiverr but if he wants it, I can vouch for him 1000%. Like Suntemi said, I too know him. Feel safe

I
Thank you brother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.