Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1610229 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
is there anybody here who can make a KINETIC TYPOGRAPHY LYRICS VIDEO ?

using after effect?

contact me 08181478658
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
Phony200:

Buying Paypal at very good rates. Please quote me and drop your number. You can send to me direct or withdraw directly from your Fiverr account. Payout is instant upon receipt.

Hello good people,
I just did a transaction with this guy.
He is surely the real deal. Paid within 30secs and his rates are awesome.
If you are looking for someone to sell your paypal dollars to at awesome rate, then this is the guy you are looking for.

More $$$
Cheers
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

baba all this story no jus follow, why didn't he make this known from the beginning
nobody would have bothered if his rates was okay

370 in this era for payonner when dollar is over 450

baba no let me pour this vex for you ooo

My request is quite simle.... just unlink my acct, its not rocket science to do that na,

your story is a totally different angle. Your card was merged cus you had several acct, this is the opposite of your own

unlinking sholdnt be difficult and if he knew it wre impossible, whyasking me to contact CS when i told him my acct was US based and I stood the risk of deportation by contacting CS...

that guy is just being wicked,, nothing more
Well, he couldn't have known. If he could I'm very sure he would have done it. I'm not supporting the guy , it's just common sense and my experience with payoneer linking/unlinking to fiverr accounts.

My issue wasn't because I had multiple accounts. They said it was IMPOSSIBLE to change a payoneer account associated with a fiverr account. That's what I'm saying. Unlinking a fiverr account is not in your payoneer dashboard na. You can only delete, not unlink.

My discussion with payoneer took me a whole week. Even now they still cannot unlink the account. It's their policy.

Why do you think attempting to use one payoneer account on multiple fiverr accounts results into a ban on your account?

Oxsam88's should just improve his rates.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
Dygeasy:
My issue wasn't because I had multiple accounts. They said it was IMPOSSIBLE to change a payoneer account associated with a fiverr account. That's what I'm saying. Unlinking a fiverr account is not in your payoneer dashboard na. You can only delete, not unlink.

My discussion with payoneer took me a whole week. Even now they still cannot unlink the account. It's their policy.

Why do you think attempting to use one payoneer account on multiple fiverr accounts results into a ban on your account?

check your whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
on a different mood, since I cannoot come and die undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

who else is waiting for Son Of Mercy today, Today na even friday grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

if i no download this EP today, make i know wetin go carry me leave this office grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
skitkid2:

Hello good people,
If you are looking for someone to sell your paypal dollars to at awesome rate, then this is the guy you are looking for.

More $$$
Cheers

rte
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

rte
380 cool

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Phony200(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
skitkid2:

Hello good people,

More $$$
Cheers

Thank you sir. Still searching for PayPal, direct from your Fiverr or PayPal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
Femsmart:
The guy is egocentric by holding people's Fiverr on is shitty Payoneer. I won't sell my Payoneer until the rate is 500. grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jonaboy: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=Emmyk post=49800501]I've not been so lucky with Payonner card... I've been applying for since 2013; they've sent 5 cards already and I haven't gotten one in my hands. embarassed embarassed
They delivered the last one to my Mailing Address 3 months ago, but the people in charge are yet to deliver it, to the company that I'm using their address.
I'm thinking of another story I'll tell Payoneer. Lol.

Please if your in Bwari LGA, Abuja or anywhere around, and have a mailing address I can use and get my card, abeg, signify. cheesy[/quote

Please send me a PM I can be of help to you. I stay in Kaduna and have colleagues that work in Birnin Gwari. I got my Payoneer less than 3 weeks after I applied using my office postal address.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

so you use a new acct now or how did you escape this misery embarassed embarassed
I only withdraw through PayPal. His rates are even lower than those withdrawing with PayPal from Fiverr directly.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
Sard:

I only withdraw through PayPal. His rates are even lower than those withdrawing with PayPal from Fiverr directly.

only way out now, who exchanges for you abeg shocked shocked
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

this one is simply looking for fiverr hammer version 2.5

Actually he can.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
I can sufficiently guarantee that Phony200 is very very legit. Great rate. I took the gamble cos I know it's a one time offer.

Thank you Phony200.

CC: Eppysold, Khassy, Cobblerjingo.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eppysold(m): 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
I just engaged the services of phony200
He is legit, fast and with an outstanding rate.
Thank you!

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND HIM

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eppysold(m): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
Thank you Dygeasy

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

only way out now, who exchanges for you abeg shocked shocked
Sometimes, I use Infiniticoncept.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
Phony200 for president! grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
Justi4jesu will open eyes down now o. cry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
Dygeasy:

You are in for it with me. cheesy cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Phony200(m): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
Dygeasy:

Abeg leave my boss alone. She's a good friend grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
Phony200:

Abeg leave my boss alone. She's a good friend grin grin

Phony so you want to pack all the dollars from here. I'm watching you in 3D. cheesy wink

Anyway beware and watch your back for Paypal hammer. cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
phony200 is officially the new tabbaz grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bestspoke: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:
phony200 is officially the new tabbaz grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hope he knows the last tabbaz had his paypal account banned grin grin

I no know no dey oo smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Phony200(m): 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
justi4jesu:

Phony so you want to pack all the dollars from here. I'm watching you in 3D. cheesy wink

Anyway beware and watch your back for Paypal hammer. cheesy

ℓ☺ℓ Yes ma
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ups01(m): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
terrymason:
just got my first offer today which is very hard! the secret on how got the offer without buyer request was staying online with fiverr app!

buyer message: I am looking for a developer who can build an app website where graduates can load their Curriculum Vitae, graduation results, certificates & letter of reference in a set format.

The CV must start with a biography of the person and then follow with the obvious CV listings as per normal graduate CV's. There must be a minimum of 3 references. Note the reference's & their contacts details of the graduate may not be available for search to the public. Only people who are searching for graduates can see it if they pay the admin fee per CV. There obviously has to be a trolley / basket to add a number of CV's before paying for them. I want the payment option or gateway to please have options of paying with paypal, Credit Card, South African Debit cards ant EFT's. This app is currently for South Africa and should be in South African Rand.

Build into the CV collection we must also have an option or tick box of graduates that are willing to work as interns. Minimum of 3 months but a maximum of 12 months.

There should be 2 maybe 3 different integrations / logins. Graduate's, Employers and Maybe Recruitment agencies.

Most likely app will be used by Graduates & Web by employers

nb: this one is beyond me, I just know how to convert website to adriod app!

LMAO

How did the order go? Hope you were able to deliver?
Do you still do android development?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ups01(m): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
where is tr3y?

Silent money maker

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
Bosses I need review to wake my account o.. if you offer reviews alert me .. non article account o .. because i'am in writing niche .. quote me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by terrymason(m): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ups01:

LMAO

How did the order go? Hope you were able to deliver?
Do you still do android development?
nah didn't do it again, it's better to be grounded in the gig one is offering that to outsource the job...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ups01(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
terrymason:
nah didn't do it again, it's better to be grounded in the gig one is offering that to outsource the job...

What gig do you offer?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=jonaboy post=49802947][/quote]
God bless you big time holme. I'll contact Payoneer and give you feedback. smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by terrymason(m): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ups01:

What gig do you offer?
non for now! getting acquitted with illustrator and photoshop properly

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.