Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1609573 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 11:02am On Sep 30, 2016
Sard:

It seems he's the one that has locked so many people's Fiverr accounts to his payoneer. How I was stupid enough to allow that was far beyond me. Now, I'm expecting my payoneer card next week and I'll probably never use it with my main Fiverr account. Eleyi gidi gan o

You account too locked to him ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 11:09am On Sep 30, 2016
diz wat someone sent 2 me...thanks 4 d advice

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2016
sunboy:

Please who is this person you guys are talking about ?

He can contact payoneer and have this done, beg him biko!

oxsam88
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 11:11am On Sep 30, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
diz wat someone sent 2 me.Pls wr can I find available domain

dont do it

you heard all those conditions ofor $5 and you still want to go ahead, na wa for some people undecided undecided undecided
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
diz wat someone sent 2 me.Pls wr can I find available domain

Indians.... You will know them by their conditions.... Bro, even If you deliver, he will ask for refund.....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 11:13am On Sep 30, 2016
Areaboyfriend:
Hello folks!
Can't I link one payoneer to more than one fiverr account?
Has anyone tried it before?

this one is simply looking for fiverr hammer version 2.5
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2016
so after bashing this dude, he took it from 330 to 350 yesterday and i just saw 1hr ago that he has increased it to 370

if e no reach 400 today, you still d joke and I must unlink my card today......

can't come and turn to one NLC chairman because of my money
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2016
Oga unlink our cards, that's what we need not 370 undecided undecided undecided

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 11:37am On Sep 30, 2016
gurunlocker:

Indians.... You will know them by their conditions.... Bro, even If you deliver, he will ask for refund.....
...Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 11:37am On Sep 30, 2016
gurunlocker:

...Thank u sir...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 11:39am On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

dont do it

you heard all those conditions ofor $5 and you still want to go ahead, na wa for some people undecided undecided undecided
..Thank u 4 d advice.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2016
some people are just wicked by nature,

after making me mail CS, see their replu

Hi XXXX,

Thanks for contacting us. Please contact Payoneer Customer Service about this. Payoneer is the primary service provider of the Fiverr Revenue Card and they are in charge of connecting new/existing Payoneer accounts to Fiverr.

They can be reached at http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Hope I helped. We are here if you need any further assistance. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

Kind regards,

My question is, what does he stand to gain by making me risk deportation when he could simply do it himself

now lets see what he will say about this,

cc
sard
gurunlocker
Cobblerjingo:
felibrain
dag8
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 11:47am On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

Hi XXXX,

Thanks for contacting us. Please contact Payoneer Customer Service about this. Payoneer is the primary service provider of the Fiverr Revenue Card and they are in charge of connecting new/existing Payoneer accounts to Fiverr.

Hope I helped. We are here if you need any further assistance. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

Kind regards,

My question is, what does he stand to gain by making me risk deportation when he could simply do it himself

cc
sard
gurunlocker
Cobblerjingo:
felibrain
dag8

Me sef dey in this kind situation, I don leave the guy since sha because of low rate and dey form on top my money.... I dey find way to unlink am, na you I dey wait for sha make you give me result... lol
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Cobblerjingo(m): 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
Khassy, it is hard to unlink Payoneer from your fiverr account. You have to go through a lot.

Oxsam88 knows this and this is why he thinks he can boss over our hard earned money.

He resells Payoneer funds too and at current rates. I see no reason why he is not willing to increase the rate for his customers. He wants to reap where he didn't sow!

He was never like this, he used to have high rates back then, but when he gained a lot of customers he started misbehaving.

Once again, I don't blame him.. I blame the person that referred him!

I saw the likes of Sunboy, justi.. before I chose him due to the recommendation I got!

Na to open another account and be careful with the kind of people I deal with sure pass now.

I have learnt the hard way!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
Cobblerjingo:
Khas sy, it is hard to unlink Payoneer from your fiverr account. You have to go through a lot.
Oxsam88 knows this and this is why he thinks he can boss over our hard earned money.
He resells Payoneer funds too and at current rates. I see no reason why he is not willing to increase the rate for his customers. He wants to reap where he didn't sow!
He was never like this, he used to have high rates back then, but when he gained a lot of customers he started misbehaving.
Once again, I don't blame him.. I blame the person that referred him!
I saw the likes of Sunb oy, justi.. before I chose him due to the recommendation I got!
Na to open another account and be careful with the kind of people I deal with sure pass now.

mehn that dude is a shit head and he even refuses to transfer the funds if I send to him citing some bullcrap reasons,
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
gurunlocker:

Me sef dey in this kind situation, I don leave the guy since sha because of low rate and dey form on top my money.... I dey find way to unlink am, na you I dey wait for sha make you give me result... lol

that guy should better ready to close shop cus i get him time wella, cant work all month and be receiving shitty rates
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by babase1: 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

that guy should better ready to close shop cus i get him time wella, cant work all month and be receiving shitty rates
I have been noticing this about oxsam88 as well, but I decided to keep mute.
It is time I voice out my opinion.
Bro, increase your rate please. We trusted you, hence the reason for making you our exchanger.

Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by abeynoni: 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
Sunboy! Sunboy!! Sunboy!!!

May God Bless You in Multiple Folds.

I just like the guy.

I have never for once regret linking my fiverr account to your payoneer right from DAY 1.

He's the best av done online business with.

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
sunboy:

Yes. It has been locked to him for months.

khassy:
Hi XXXX,
Kind regards,

cc
sard
gurunlocker
Cobblerjingo:
felibrain
dag8
sunboy:

So we still have to go back to him. O ga o.. The funniest thing is that I only used his service once; I stopped using his service after he gave me a ridiculous rate the second time I wanted to use his service.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
Sard:

So we still have to go back to him. O ga o.. The funniest thing is that I only used his service once; I stopped using his service after he gave me a ridiculous rate the second time I wanted to use his service.

so you use a new acct now or how did you escape this misery embarassed embarassed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mariesio: 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

so you use a new acct now or how did you escape this misery embarassed embarassed

grin, misery indeed

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
The guy is egocentric by holding people's Fiverr on is shitty Payoneer. I won't sell my Payoneer until the rate is 500. grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hello,

I just signed the petition, "PayPal: Let Nigerians receive funds with paypal."

I think this is important. Will you sign it too?

Here's the link:

https://www.change.org/p/paypal-let-nigerians-receive-funds-with-paypal

Thanks,

Abeg paypal allow us receive funds, guys abeg click that link... 79 more people to sign that form and we are good to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
I've not been so lucky with Payonner card... I've been applying for since 2013; they've sent 5 cards already and I haven't gotten one in my hands. embarassed embarassed
They delivered the last one to my Mailing Address 3 months ago, but the people in charge are yet to deliver it, to the company that I'm using their address.
I'm thinking of another story I'll tell Payoneer. Lol.

Please if your in Bwari LGA, Abuja or anywhere around, and have a mailing address I can use and get my card, abeg, signify. cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
if we know the guy account we can also petition payoneer. We can do bad for the baddest
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
Emmyk:
I've not been so lucky with Payonner card... I've been applying for since 2013; they've sent 5 cards already and I haven't gotten one in my hands. embarassed embarassed
They delivered the last one to my Mailing Address 3 months ago, but the people in charge are yet to deliver it, to the company that I'm using their address.
I'm thinking of another story I'll tell Payoneer. Lol.

Please if your in Bwari LGA, Abuja or anywhere around, and have a mailing address I can use and get my card, abeg, signify. cheesy

when your house no get address nko undecided undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

that dude is heartless

dygeassy come and see what your person has done to us ooo
LOL! No be my person o. The guy is fucking up sha..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
Dygeasy:
LOL! No be my person o. The guy is fucking up sha..

na you recommend am ooooo undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
Sard:

I said it before, only payoneer can do it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
But then let's face it, I really think Oxsam88's hands are tied with the payoneer unlinking ish. It's not up to him.

I once had an issue with the payoneer link in my fiverr account. When I started fiverr back then, I signed up for payoneer through the fiverr link and my card never arrived thus making the link inactive. It was unclickable.

Few months after, I desperately wanted to enjoy the high rates other folks enjoyed so I tried to enable the link, just like Fiverr CS replied Khassy, they gave me the same response. Emails to payoneer wasn't getting swift attention.

So I started recharging my phone and called their customer care number. International number o. We started the back and forth. I was told categorically that it is impossible for them to unlink totally a payoneer account from your fiverr except there is a good reason. Nothing wey I no tell them. I even told them I was hacked. They refused o.

Now at that time, I had opened several other payoneer accounts and from their system they could see the other accounts so their representative told me they could merge my first account into the new one and once my card for the new one arrived and I activate it, the link would be active in my fiverr account. They indeed merged the accounts successfully after I provided a lot of security information and all that. Up till today, the card still no arrive. sad

I just gave up.

Note: they would place me on hold o and my credit go dey burn. At a point I would call them and tell them to call back and they would call back. grin

The issue here now is, will Oxsam88's be willing to provide all his security details. If yes, how many people's accounts will they merge together?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

when your house no get address nko undecided undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin grin grin
Your not helping... grin cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
Dygeasy:
But then let's face it, I really think Oxsam88's hands are tied with the payoneer unlinking ish. It's not up to him.

I once had an issue with the payoneer link in my fiverr account. When I started fiverr back then, I signed up for payoneer through the fiverr link and my card never arrived thus making the link inactive. It was unclickable.

Few months after, I desperately wanted to enjoy the high rates other folks enjoyed so I tried to enable the link, just like Fiverr CS replied Khas sy, they gave me the same response. Emails to payoneer wasn't getting swift attention.

So I started recharging my phone and called their customer care number. International number o. We started the back and forth. I was told categorically that it is impossible for them to unlink totally a payoneer account from your fiverr except there is a good reason. Nothing wey I no tell them. I even told them I was hacked. They refused o.

Now at that time, I had opened several other payoneer accounts and from their system they could see the other accounts so their representative told me they could merge my first account into the new one and once my card for the new one arrived and I activate it, the link would be active in my fiverr account. They indeed merged the accounts successfully after I provided a lot of security information and all that. Up till today, the card still no arrive. sad

I just gave up.

Note: they would place me on hold o and my credit go dey burn. At a point I would call them and tell them to call back and they would call back. grin

The issue here now is, will Oxsam88's be willing to provide all his security details. If yes, how many people's accounts will they merge together?

baba all this story no jus follow, why didn't he make this known from the beginning
nobody would have bothered if his rates was okay

370 in this era for payonner when dollar is over 450

baba no let me pour this vex for you ooo

My request is quite simle.... just unlink my acct, its not rocket science to do that na,

your story is a totally different angle. Your card was merged cus you had several acct, this is the opposite of your own

unlinking sholdnt be difficult and if he knew it wre impossible, whyasking me to contact CS when i told him my acct was US based and I stood the risk of deportation by contacting CS...

that guy is just being wicked,, nothing more

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.