Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,865 members, 7,841,246 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1623384 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 9:57am On Apr 26, 2016
Hello guys,

Please check out my profile and Gigs

[url]Fiverr.com/hayleyperry[/url]

beatzone,hazzantazzan,francgoz

Thanks!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 11:27am On Apr 26, 2016
akashi01:
Hello guys,

Please check out my profile and Gigs

[url]Fiverr.com/hayleyperry[/url]

beatzone,hazzantazzan,francgoz

Thanks!
Hello Bro, sorry I have to be harsh 2 u. In your about page, there is no description about the services you are offering. Your gig description doesn't make any sense and lacks no proof. Is seems you copied this description from a top rated seller word for word. How can you prove that you delivered 17000 gigs? New seller for that matter with no single sale. Definitely with this description that lacks proof, buyers will be scared away and you will not make even a single sale even in the next century lol. Therefore, I will advise you to remove that gig description because if the original owner of that description sees it, he will simply report you to fiverr for copyright violations and you know what it means, INSTANT BAN. So bro, please remove that gig description and write in your own words so that it will be unique. That you are told to copy your competitors doesn't mean that you should copy your competitors description word for word. You can copy his title, his tags he used but NEVER copy his descriptions word for word so as to stay out of trouble. As you have copied your competitors description, fiver algorithm will notice that and will not rank your gig. So pls try and correct yourself. Wish you the best of luck. Once again sorry for being rude.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 11:43am On Apr 26, 2016
Francgoz:
Hello Bro, sorry I have to be harsh 2 u. In your about page, there is no description about the services you are offering. Your gig description doesn't make any sense and lacks no proof. Is seems you copied this description from a top rated seller word for word. How can you prove that you delivered 17000 gigs? New seller for that matter with no single sale. Definitely with this description that lacks proof, buyers will be scared away and you will not make even a single sale even in the next century lol. Therefore, I will advise you to remove that gig description because if the original owner of that description sees it, he will simply report you to fiverr for copyright violations and you know what it means, INSTANT BAN. So bro, please remove that gig description and write in your own words so that it will be unique. That you are told to copy your competitors doesn't mean that you should copy your competitors description word for word. You can copy his title, his tags he used but NEVER copy his descriptions word for word so as to stay out of trouble. As you have copied your competitors description, fiver algorithm will notice that and will not rank your gig. So pls try and correct yourself. Wish you the best of luck. Once again sorry for being rude.
Thanks Bro!! Will work on it RIGHT NOW.

Thanks again.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
Adinije:
Picture? The truth is, even if I post pictures you might as well say it belong to someone else. I have transact with some Nlers that when I talk on phone with most of them, they will be like, 'So adinije is a female? lol. but then, I am not here to prove nothing. I have gone pass the stage of worrying on people's opinion about me. What is choose to believe is entirely your business. Shalom!

I was just joking na. haha person no fit joke with you ni? sad

Wetin I wan use the picture do. If you like turn Male-Female, it doesn't put money in my account. You too serious for me sef.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
tr3y:

I was just joking na. haha person no fit joke with you ni? sad

Wetin I wan use the picture do. If you like turn Male-Female, it doesn't put money in my account. You too serious for me sef.
No hard feelings bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wisehouse(m): 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hey guys, how has it be going.
I am starting out a new business model; BUILDING AMAZON AFFILIATE WEBSITE I NEED A VERY GOOD WRITER, THAT KNOWS HOW TO WRITE PRODUCT REVIEW ARTICLES TO PARTNER WITH.

This is a partnership project, I can explain to you all about the business, I will handle the niche research, seo, linkbuiling, and website host and design, all i need is a good WRITER. AMAZON AFFILIATE EARNING POTENTIAL IS HIGH
IF YOU ARE IN SKYPE ME @ searchwise
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Abcruz(m): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
Having read from page 1 to this very page it will be wrong if i fail to acknowledge the rich source of info I've gained from u all. My well reserved thanks also goes to the creator of this incredible thread "beatzone" many self acclaimed gurus would trade this ideas and give their client nothing more than the rudiments of fiverr. But in this platform, u've made it explicit. I look forward to tap from this common wealth of the internet. However, I'm still researching on the best way to offer my service before giving it a full blow. Thank u once more. See u all at the top.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
I still can't figure out what i can sell on fiverr, I can't do beat and i cant do any online design cause I don't have any knowledge about all this . embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Can anyone give any idea that can help me.... I can draw well, i mean free hand sketching. Am good at that.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
Singapore1:
guys if anyone want to open a verified Paypal account which you can use to send and receive money please contact me thanks
pm

I need one.. how are my going to go about it?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
antonreal:

I need one.. how are my going to go about it?
pm please
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wisehouse(m): 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
seafarers:
I still can't figure out what i can sell on fiverr, I can't do beat and i cant do any online design cause I don't have any knowledge about all this . embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Can anyone give any idea that can help me.... I can draw well, i mean free hand sketching. Am good at that.
search on fiverr, you will see some dudes that do hand drawing, it's a great skill. Though you may have to research online, because it seems they use a very high resolution scanner to transfer the finished work to systems on very high resolution. I did suggest you do your homework and you will thank me later. ☺

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
Singapore1:
pm please
can't do pm bro... pm me pls

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 11:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
antonreal:

can't do pm bro... pm me pls
i have done that
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wasiuakande(m): 12:24am On Apr 27, 2016
hello please suggest how much i can charge for this job: "Need a 1 page Double Spaced Research paper due today by 6 pm. PST
Paper is > at least 1 page of content, Format- 11 point Times New Roman font
Content:
> The article chosen is related to the field of biology Anthropology. I will
> provide link of article to review. pm me for more info. Budget negotiable"
francgoz
beatzone
adinije
singapore1
hello please suggest how much i can charge for this job: "Need a 1 page Double Spaced Research paper due today by 6 pm. PST
Content:
francgoz
beatzone
adinije
singapore1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 12:26am On Apr 27, 2016
Singapore1:
pm please
I need one too
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 1:17am On Apr 27, 2016
wasiuakande:
Content:
francgoz
beatzone
adinije
singapore1
i am not into article ( i do intro )hence i don't know how to go about that
i think adinije should be able to help you out with that
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wasiuakande(m): 1:27am On Apr 27, 2016
Singapore1:
i am not into article ( i do intro )hence i don't know how to go about that
i think adinije should be able to help you out with that
ok thanks do u saw my pm?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 1:54am On Apr 27, 2016
wasiuakande:
ok thanks do u saw my pm?
yes i saw it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wisehouse(m): 2:03am On Apr 27, 2016
wasiuakande:
Content:
francgoz
beatzone
adinije
singapore1
dear, you better give your price before you loose out. You are the one to write the article, it's up to you. There's no fix amount. Check if you can meet up to the time and see how stressful it will be,and charge base on it......
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wasiuakande(m): 2:25am On Apr 27, 2016
wisehouse:
dear, you better give your price before you loose out. You are the one to write the article, it's up to you. There's no fix amount. Check if you can meet up to the time and see how stressful it will be,and charge base on it......
thanks for the advice sir.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 3:58am On Apr 27, 2016
wasiuakande:
Content:
francgoz
beatzone
adinije
singapore1
Content:
francgoz
beatzone
adinije
singapore1
Like someone said, it all depends on you and you level also. For a starter you might consider $5-10. For an intermediate $10-20.

How I quote my own price depends on the availability of time. If I have no order in queue I can quote low. But if I have orders to work on, I will quote high dor urgent work.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wasiuakande(m): 6:17am On Apr 27, 2016
Adinije:
Like someone said, it all depends on you and you level also. For a starter you might consider $5-10. For an intermediate $10-20.

How I quote my own price depends on the availability of time. If I have no order in queue I can quote low. But if I have orders to work on, I will quote high dor urgent work.
thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 6:34am On Apr 27, 2016
wasiuakande:
Content:
francgoz
beatzone
adinije
singapore1
Content:
francgoz
beatzone
adinije
singapore1
How many words article did he asked you to write? If it's an article of 500 words, you can charge him $5, if it's 1000 words article, you charge him $10, 2000 words for $20 and so on. But if you are not up to level 1, you can charge 1000 words for $5, 2000 words for $10, etc. At times, I can even charge $20 per 1200 words article depending on the Buyer's budget.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 7:31am On Apr 27, 2016
Fiverr gives opportunities to both traditional & digital artists. Next time should have surfed through the Graphics & Design section well enough. Check these two guys to see what I mean:
*Nizar86 - [Traditional/Digital Artist] (www.fiverr.com/nizar86)
* Mudokonabe - [Traditional Artist](www.fiverr.com/mudokonabe)
You learn from how they presented their gig,write in your own words & no copying/plagiarism(otherwise get yourself banned in no time or reported by them)

seafarers:

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Speak2klein: 9:05am On Apr 27, 2016
Hi guys! You can outsource your fiverr writing to Mr for N1 per word. You can contact me via parmzhelp@gmail.com

Cheers!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tkatechy(m): 11:27am On Apr 27, 2016
beatzone:

I have payoneer master card but I've never used it before. I've been using NL exchangers. Their rates ar better than what you get through master card.

Which one can you recommend for me and the exchange rate
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2016
Speak2klein:
Hi guys! You can outsource your fiverr writing to Mr for N1 per word. You can contact me via parmzhelp@gmail.com

Cheers!

Sent you a mail. Please reply with your Whatsapp number.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by abeynoni: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hello!

(Please guys permit me to create a mini GIG grin)
Do you need a Whiteboard Animation Video that is engaging and grabs the viewers attention.

I will give you two (2) STUNNING Videos for a price of one.

If u are just joining fiverr then U need Videos for ur gigs.

Samples are available upon request.

Order now just for $5
http://www.fiverr.com/mariahwhiteboard

Whatsapp 0.8.0.7.9.3.7.8.4.6.7

I look forward to having a productive business relationship with U.

Thanks in anticipation.

#shootout2every1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
tkatechy:

Which one can you recommend for me and the exchange rate

Sorry, I really do not like getting involved in money matters. Look around, you'd see some.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wisehouse(m): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
HEY PEEPS, PLEASE HELP ME PRAY OOH. I NEED TO GET THIS $200 - $700 OFFER SEALED sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.