Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1616767 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
iDRAW:

Bros, why you dey accuse me na,

I don respect you reach oo... abi YOU DEY CRAZE your grandPA & your grandMA sell FAKE TRAFFIC TO ME?

COME, ENOUGH OF ALL THESE BS, abeg. Time to face your face & act normal abeg.

That's how you keep judging people by your own standard. The fact that you buy FAKE TRAFFIC doesn't mean everyone else does the same.

Talking as though you will kill me if I admit it's a fake traffic... pls give yourself some brain abeg.
I desperately wish to put you in your place right now but to be honest the only people I pity are your parents. They sure did a poor job in raising you. Such uncouth mannerless prick.

Stupid Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Francgoz:
. Are you a Level 2 seller?

No im not. Even my 2 accounts are not yet on level 1.
The only level one acct was banned in march.
So I started this two new accts in april and both are not yet on level 1.

Francgoz:
I guess you are have a verified PayPal account.

No I dont use paypal accts, I link my withdrawal email to buyer's paypal and complete withdrawal to his paypal after he has paid to my bank acct
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Francgoz:
Hi folks, we have come to the end of the month of April and I really thank Baba God. This month has been great. Here is the screenshot of earnings in the month of April. Fiverr is a real deal. Am planning to make my first withdrawal anytime soon. Big thanks to Beatzone who has been my source of inspiration.

Great stuff ... Month of May will be better for us all. Guys, no dulling !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Have you made ur withdrawal?
I use a man who uses funds for his investment and he pays me before I send funds @250/usd.
If u think u like the offer, I will link u to him but I will collect ur payment into my acct while u send him the funds. Once he sees the funds, I transfer ur money to ur acct but I will remove my 100 naira bank charge if u dont use gtb ooo...
Ive wtihdrawn for khassy twice using this man.

better than exchangers i tell ya
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
been trynna open this account for over two ours and this is where it stops, just keeps running and never completes the loading. angry angry angry angry angry angry

Using my school's wifi + Psiphon for system.... US IP things cheesy cheesy

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
So just discovered the fault was from my browser (UC)

switched to mozilla and I've already opened two accts (The first was a mistake... German IP... holla if you need it)

chaiiii.. gig set up no easy ooooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

who go help me na
cc
francogz
missylizzy
dygeasy
wheesin

PS
anybody needing a german account should holla.... got a free account I'll not be needing
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
khassy:
been trynna open this account for over two ours and this is where it stops, just keeps running and never completes the loading. angry angry angry angry angry angry

Using my school's wifi + Psiphon for system.... US IP things cheesy cheesy

Must have been your internet link
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
Chaiii shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

see me stealing people's profile like confirm theif... if you see your keyword or your complete profile serf on my profile no vex oooo.. na laziness cause am tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

where that abeyonni acct serf ma go thief small again grin grin grin grin grin grin

francogz gimme the link to your account na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
khassy:

see me stealing people's profile like confirm theif... if you see your keyword or your complete profile serf on my profile no vex oooo.. na laziness cause am tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

where that abeyonni acct serf ma go thief small again grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. U r funny.
Take your time create better gig. If u need whiteboard video for your gigs though. Holla www.fiverr.com/mariahwhiteboard grin
khassy:

Lol. U r funny.
Take your time create better gig. If u need whiteboard video for your gigs though. Holla www.fiverr.com/mariahwhiteboard
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
hello.
oga beatzone abeg help assess wetin your boy do
[url]fiverr.com/hayleyperry[/url]
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
khassy:

That's a sure way to get banned. Even if you have to copy, modify and rewrite it to be different.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
@ADINIJE: For sure,sis,but c'mon let's give the guy a #break he's fooling around I believe*hehehe*hahaha...

@KHASSY: If no be joke no try am*lmao*lwkmd*rotflr*Omo oyinbo no get chill you know...The Promised Land Banaan is ye closer than thought...

Adinije:
That's a sure way to get banned. Even if you have to copy, modify and rewrite it to be different.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
DerrickM:
@ADINIJE: For sure,sis,but c'mon let's give the guy a #break he's fooling around I believe*hehehe*hahaha...

@KHASSY: If no be joke no try am*lmao*lwkmd*rotflr*Omo oyinbo no get chill you know...The Promised Land Banaan is ye closer than thought...

Lol
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
khassy:
hello,
its been a while i came online, missed this thread.

been on a low after my acct got banned coupled with the stress of resumption and hectic lecture schedule.

Haven't been able to start fiverr properly again but I'm hoping to give it a big shot between today and Monday since ill be free then.

Big ups to francogz and missylizzy .... i appreciate you

Welcome back.... Oya no time... Set up gig.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 6:49am On May 01, 2016
DerrickM:

Hehehehehhe ban city can kill somebody morale ehnnn angry angry angry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 6:51am On May 01, 2016
Adinije:

Yea , I know.... Haven't even set up my gig yet... Just finished the about .... Launching my gig by midnight of Sunday (that's the best time to create a gig) wink wink
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 6:57am On May 01, 2016
khassy:

Hahahaha, abi you won make dem ban you the second time?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 7:11am On May 01, 2016
khassy:

Hehehehehhe ban city can kill somebody morale ehnnn angry angry angry
I know say the ban kill your moral na so d tin be, it's frustrating but don't give up because of dat. Open a new US account, set up your gigs and move on. But this time around, I will advise you to set up to 7 gigs if you want. Wish you gudluck.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Cpolicy(m): 5:15pm On May 01, 2016
hello guys, pls i have a situation here.
Is there a way in which if a buyer order a gig in multiples, the the gig duration of delivery will be multiply by the number of order because i have a situation here in which a buyer order a gig in multiples, instead of the delivery duration being multiply by the number of gig, all i just see is 24 hours timer countdown and i am not sure if i can deliver in 24 hours.

khassy
Francgoz
Adinije
Dygeasy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 01, 2016
Hello my people.... Pls help!
1 just got one $20 order from a buyer and the time frame on my gig is 24 hours but due to the volume of the job, the buyer advice I modify the time frame of the order. Please how is that possible cuz to be honest it's not a job I can deliver in 24 hours. Please help.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Cpolicy(m): 6:45pm On May 01, 2016
abbeynoni:
1 just got one $20 order from a buyer and the time frame on my gig is 24 hours but due to the volume of the job, the buyer advice I modify the time frame of the order. Please how is that possible cuz to be honest it's not a job I can deliver in 24 hours. Please help.
exactly, i am stuck with the same problem.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 6:49pm On May 01, 2016
abbeynoni:

You can cancel the order and send a custom offer... However U can try my method.... Just do your work as normal.. When it's like 1hr or so to go just send a buyer a message that you can't make it within the time frame but you can do it in an extra.... Hrs (1-2 days max)

Works all the time
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2016
Cpolicy:
Is there a way in which if a buyer order a gig in multiples, the the gig duration of delivery will be multiply by the number of order because i have a situation here in which a buyer order a gig in multiples, instead of the delivery duration being multiply by the number of gig, all i just see is 24 hours timer countdown and i am not sure if i can deliver in 24 hours.

khassy
Francgoz
Adinije
Dygeasy

Na

Just do as I said up
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 6:51pm On May 01, 2016
Need urgent review for my profile... Aboutta launch it fully in 6hrs
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Cpolicy(m): 6:53pm On May 01, 2016
khassy:

Na

Just do as I said up

okay thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by encrypt(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2016
abbeynoni:
just tell the buyer to ignore the late delivery message and delivery when you are done.
Cheers!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 01, 2016
Won't it affect my account in any manner? The buyer is very understanding.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 7:06pm On May 01, 2016
encrypt:

just tell the buyer to ignore the late delivery message and delivery when you are done.
Cheers!

And you want his ratings to drop abi
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 7:08pm On May 01, 2016
Cpolicy:

khassy
Francgoz
Adinije
Dygeasy
I have similar order here. What you do is, try and complete a gig and deliver. Explain to the buyer that the remaining part will be delivered. Keep in touch with your buyer. Communication is the key to success. There are times I will not meet deadline, I will just deliver an explanation in docx. file. then plead for time. As long as you communicate with buyers, they will be fine and patient.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:37pm On May 01, 2016
abbeynoni:
Won't it affect my account in any manner? The buyer is very understanding.

Start the job, deliver the one uve done (uncompleted work) at about an hour to deadline and tell the buyer that its uncompleted thus, he shld reject delivery and request modification.
This wont affect ur ratings

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Danyl(m): 11:09pm On May 01, 2016
@all, I have set up my profile created 2 gigs I have sent offers on buyers request but orders are not coming please guys help o. Here is my profile link www.fiverr.com/users/thoughtsinwrite.
I need an order so bad, just want to move things. I am on the writing/proof reading niche/sub-niche. please help.
I used Nigeria as my country.
@adinije
@beatzone.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by realone2012: 9:06am On May 02, 2016
beatzone:
Still talking about BUYER REQUEST PAGE, please note that you only have 10 approved offers to be sent in 24hours.

Once you exhaust the 10 available offers, that's it for the day. So, be sure you don't waste your offers on some stale requests.

Be smart.
Pls check out my page and help with your review www.fiverr.com/itz_realone

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.