Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1622030 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
Francgoz:
I need one too

I can send you an ebook on how to open it.
Easy to follow but u def need a dedicated vpn
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 11:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
I just delivered my tenth order after just 17 days on fiverr.

Level 1 in view although I think its too soon.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 12:23am On Apr 28, 2016
iDRAW:
Bosco123.
I'm in 090 3 7 5 0 7 0 3 1

Also, can anyone pls tell why I'm not getting orders despite my gig statistics?
Thanks

The statistics is fake. if you are getting genuine gig views, order should pile up for you.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 1:01am On Apr 28, 2016
Hi everyone... I have been hearing about fiverr for over a year, I was a bit confused cuz I didn't know how to start up, and most internet marketers i knew across demanded outrageous amount of money for one-on-one training and ebooks. till I came across this thread, with the motivation from Beatzone, I picked courage to start up on my own. its a month now and I'm a level 1 seller. All thanks to Boss Khassy. i really appreciate his help. on journey to level 2....hardwork really pays smiley smiley smiley

7 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by relicng: 4:36am On Apr 28, 2016
I'm realy intrested
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Abcruz(m): 6:52am On Apr 28, 2016
tr3y:

impressive! what's ur niche?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by iDRAW(m): 8:12am On Apr 28, 2016
ojasweb:

The statistics is fake. if you are getting genuine gig views, order should pile up for you.

Thanks for your opinion, Mr. Sabi Fiverr Statistics
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2016
iDRAW:

Thanks for your opinion, Mr. Sabi Fiverr Statistics
Don't be so uptight about it. That's actually what it seems like. Fake traffic.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 10:43am On Apr 28, 2016
tr3y:

woah,thumbs up...i love that
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 11:44am On Apr 28, 2016
ojasweb:

I disagree with you. It is not a must that everybody that view your gig must buy. There are long list of people who will click on your gig for viewing sake. (Even me, most time I will view gigs of my competitors. Does it mean I intend to buy? No! I want see what they've got in order to keep improving mine. Other times I click and read gigs to kill boredom.) There are thousands of people who does the same on fiverr. Then the other sect don't just like what you offer. Have is occur to you that even when a buyer contact you for a job, he probably have also contacted 3-4 other sellers after he must have viewed hundreds of gigs?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
Abcruz:
impressive! what's ur niche?

Web Programming

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
Adinije:
I disagree with you. It is not a must that everybody that view your gig must buy. There are long list of people who will click on your gig for viewing sake. (Even me, most time I will view gigs of my competitors. Does it mean I intend to buy? No! I want see what they've got in order to keep improving mine. Other times I click and read gigs to kill boredom.) There are thousands of people who does the same on fiverr. Then the other sect don't just like what you offer. Have is occur to you that even when a buyer contact you for a job, he probably have also contacted 3-4 other sellers after he must have viewed hundreds of gigs?

You have a valid point but you forgot to review the impressions. It is quite impossible for gigs to have such huge views with extremely low impressions. Impressions are usually higher than views. You can deceive everybody, but i'm sure you cannot deceive yourself. One of my gigs has about 8k impressions, and less than 1k views with regular orders. If a several gigs could have such huge views without order, definitely they are bots.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Cpolicy(m): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
missylizzy:
Hi everyone... I have been hearing about fiverr for over a year, I was a bit confused cuz I didn't know how to start up, and most internet marketers i knew across demanded outrageous amount of money for one-on-one training and ebooks. till I came across this thread, with the motivation from Beatzone, I picked courage to start up on my own. its a month now and I'm a level 1 seller. All thanks to Boss Khassy. i really appreciate his help. on journey to level 2....hardwork really pays smiley smiley smiley
Congrats!!! I hope and believe that I will also get there in 15 days time.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
Francgoz I'm back again...did a little makeover

please analyze again

[url]fiverr.com/hayleyperry[/url]

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wasiuakande(m): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
no more order. please review my account for me www.fiverr.com/isholawasiu

adinije

beatzone

khassy

wisehouse

francgoz

singapore1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Cpolicy(m): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
wasiuakande:

adinije

beatzone

khassy

wisehouse

francgoz

singapore1
Hello, let me give you my unprofessional opinion
If you know you can write up to a 1000 words per article, why don't you consider writing two 500words articles, this will make your potential buyer think that he/she is killing two bird with a stone,after all who doesn't like bonuses.
Even oga beatzone said something like that in his previous post.
Secondly, your "unlimited revisions" to me makes you look like you are not sure of your services. You are a pro unless you want people asking themselves "maybe he keeps making mistakes that's while he can afford unlimited revisions".
Peace.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wasiuakande(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
Cpolicy:

Hello, let me give you my unprofessional opinion
If you know you can write up to a 1000 words per article, why don't you consider writing two 500words articles, this will make your potential buyer think that he/she is killing two bird with a stone,after all who doesn't like bonuses.
Even oga beatzone said something like that in his previous post.
Secondly, your "unlimited revisions" to me makes you look like you are not sure of your services. You are a pro unless you want people asking themselves "maybe he keeps making mistakes that's while he can afford unlimited revisions".
Peace.
ok thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
Francgoz I'm back again...did a little makeover please analyze again fiverr.com/hayleyperry

beatzone adinijie cpolicy Hazzantazzan
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
wasiuakande:

singapore1
You need to spell check your profile and gig description. I saw places you use i instead of I. (These little things matters a lot)

Improve your gig descriptions, make it more appealing. (You can borrow a leaf from Top rated sellers. But don't copy verbatim!)

Your gig extra contradicts your gig description (Description say free unlimited revision, extra say $5 for revision). I don't see anything wrong with unlimited revision though but the contradiction.

Don't just say 'hello' to buyer in your review (Show appreciation. even if you bought the review. say something like 'I am glad your like the [article/ebook/logo/or whatever thing you did for buyer] Looking forward to working with you again." Buyer prefers to work with friendly and appreciative persons and its only through your review response that you can be able to show whoever that clicks how friendly you are.

You need to change your tags, most of your tag didn't match your services. I saw tags like 'article submission ' Such tag will only generate impression from people looking for article submission. If such buyer eventually click on your gig, he will probably not buy because your gig descriptions didn't in anyway said you will submit article. Use tags like: article, article writer, blog, content writing.

Your response time is 11 hrs! That's no good at all. It might stop buyer from contacting you. Buyer love quick response. Download fiverr android app and try as much as possible to stay online always, reply message as soon as they come so as to improve your response time. Staying online always will increase your visibility in searches. Like me, I am always online, even when am sleeping. All I need to do is to keep the app open. This is all I have got to say, Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
i decided to test how buyer request of a thing work today by posting my own request
if not for censor i would have screenshot how some people write proposal some are too Good and Some are too bad
now my way of bidding for job has improved and its working now

1. when using buyer request tell them if they don't like your work they will be refunded ( even if you dont want to refund before na fiverr customer service go make you vomit that cash grin )TRANSLATION: "my job is top notch"

2. when using buyer request give them the reason why they should do business with you

3. ( don't try this at home grin ) but when using buyer request , my amount is always $5 even if the buyer budget is $100 ( the secret is using gig extra to finish the job )
for example using my niche
i will tell the buyer i will make intro for him at $5
revision $5
trapcode plugins %5
project files $10
logo tansparency 10
1080 hd 10 ( even though i use 1080 for 5 dollar job )
music $10
total is $50
( not that i do all mention at $10 sometimes except project file )

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wasiuakande(m): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 29, 2016
Please when is the right time to ask a buyer for a review? I just delivered a gig n m thinking of asking for a review. Though he's yet to get back to me on the job done.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:37am On Apr 29, 2016
200usd more to meet my 800usd target for this month...
Just 2days to go.
Baba God, pick up na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 8:11am On Apr 29, 2016
that awkward moment when buyer order a gig of 100usd and no details (nothing nothing ) and time is counting
God!!!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2016
Baba God go answer by His Grace*winks winks*

HazzanTazzan:
200usd more to meet my 800usd target for this month...
Just 2days to go.
Baba God, pick up na
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 8:38am On Apr 29, 2016
I could write a good product review for you, as long as I have details of your product. smiley

wisehouse:
Hey guys, how has it be going.
I am starting out a new business model; BUILDING AMAZON AFFILIATE WEBSITE I NEED A VERY GOOD WRITER, THAT KNOWS HOW TO WRITE PRODUCT REVIEW ARTICLES TO PARTNER WITH.

This is a partnership project, I can explain to you all about the business, I will handle the niche research, seo, linkbuiling, and website host and design, all i need is a good WRITER. AMAZON AFFILIATE EARNING POTENTIAL IS HIGH
IF YOU ARE IN SKYPE ME @ searchwise
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2016
abbeynoni:
Please when is the right time to ask a buyer for a review? I just delivered a gig n m thinking of asking for a review. Though he's yet to get back to me on the job done.

I will advice you not to ask the buyer for a review. Some buyers prefer not to post reviews than to drop negative or satisfactory feedback. If you contact the buyer, he/she might get angry and drop bad review. However, if the buyer is a repeated customer, you can say hi; and let him/her know that he's not reviewed the last order.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 10:22am On Apr 29, 2016
ojasweb:

I will advice you not to ask the buyer for a review. Some buyers prefer not to post reviews than to drop negative or satisfactory feedback. If you contact the buyer, he/she might get angry and drop bad review. However, if the buyer is a repeated customer, you can say hi; and let him/her know that he's not reviewed the last order.
i disagree with you on that, i usually tell my buyers to GIVE ME 5 STAR REVIEW ( but that is when ii am sure the job i delivered was perfect and excellence )
but it's my way sha
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 10:36am On Apr 29, 2016
Singapore1:
i disagree with you on that, i usually tell my buyers to GIVE ME 5 STAR REVIEW ( but that is when ii am sure the job i delivered was perfect and excellence )
but it's my way sha

Telling buyers to give 5 star review is normal when delivering the gig, and not after you've already delivered the project. If you delivered a gig and stated that the buyer should give you a 5 star review, and he didn't, don't bother asking again, or you get the worst. I don't usually get negative review, but i know how things work.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Manutd19: 10:59am On Apr 29, 2016
See guys are making a killing on Fiverr. By the way, if you want to cash out your fiverr funds, upwork, etc at a good/reasonably rate (Paypal & Payoneer), contact me on this no
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 11:05am On Apr 29, 2016
ojasweb:

Telling buyers to give 5 star review is normal when delivering the gig, and not after you've already delivered the project. If you delivered a gig and stated that the buyer should give you a 5 star review, and he didn't, don't bother asking again, or you get the worst. I don't usually get negative review, but i know how things work.
i understand you, i use to tell them whenever i am delivering a project, but i don't force them
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
beatzone:

Sorry, I really do not like getting involved in money matters. Look around, you'd see some.
Hi bro, I need to withdraw my fiverr earnings. Pls can refer me to any of the genuine naira exchangers that you use?

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.