Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,849 members, 7,838,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1622004 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
beatzone:

Sorry, I really do not like getting involved in money matters. Look around, you'd see some.
Hi bro, I need to withdraw my fiverr earnings. Pls can refer me to any of the genuine naira exchangers with good rates that you use
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
we are suffering in Nigeria oo, i just sent a 500mb file to a client, only for the client to be telling me he has seen it and downloaded it under 5 minutes ( imagine the internet speed )
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ojasweb and Singapore1 both you are right to an extent.
Some buyer may like you work and still give you 4 star (For his mind, he is being honest. Most times, they don't know the implications it will have on you as a seller.) But if you politely ask, such a buyer can give you 5 star rating.

Some buyers might get angry and drop a bad review most especially when he doesn't like the work. (He will be like, you did a bad job and I am even considering not to spoil your rating and you still have the guts to ask for five star.)

Now my tip is this: Keep in touch with buyer throughout the working period. Before you deliver (if you still have about 12hours to go), send the file to buyer through inbox. Ask for their views. If buyer approves it deliver it and remind him to give you 5 star. But if buyer doesn't respond and you are running out of time, just deliver the work. Ask him to request modifications if any.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
Adinije:
Ojasweb and Singapore1 both you are right to an extent.
Some buyer may like you work and still give you 4 star (For his mind, he is being honest. Most times, they don't know the implications it will have on you as a seller.) But if you politely ask, such a buyer can give you 5 star rating.

Some buyers might get angry and drop a bad review most especially when he doesn't like the work. (He will be like, you did a bad job and I am even considering not to spoil your rating and you still have the guts to ask for five star.)

Now my tip is this: Keep in touch with buyer throughout the working period. Before you deliver (if you still have about 12hours to go), send the file to buyer through inbox. Ask for their views. If buyer approves it deliver it and remind him to give you 5 star. But if buyer doesn't respond and you are running out of time, just deliver the work. Ask him to request modifications if any.
at bolded that is the trick , if you dont inbox me first i wont do your work, i will make sure we are one the same page before i begin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
Singapore1:
we are suffering in Nigeria oo, i just sent a 500mb file to a client, only for the client to be telling me he has seen it and downloaded it under 5 minutes ( imagine the internet speed )

Bro you can say that again.
There was this buyer I asked some information from, he sent me a link to a 1gig file, I was like wtf! I just told him it's too large then he was like what is too large I told him the filesize na. He later edited the video and cut out 10mb information I needed.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
tr3y:

Bro you can say that again.
There was this buyer I asked some information from, he sent me a link to a 1gig file, I was like wtf! I just told him it's too large then he was like what is too large I told him the filesize na. He later edited the video and cut out 10mb information I needed.
i am into cinema4d, so when delivering a job the minum is 500mb except if you want to compress HENCE the video quality will reduce which is bad for business
may God help jare ( those are the one using real 4g lite, it could be 3g who knows )
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
Singapore1:
i am into cinema4d, so when delivering a job the minum is 500mb except if you want to compress HENCE the video quality will reduce which is bad for business
may God help jare ( those are the one using real 4g lite, it could be 3g who knows )
For this type of work you will be charging at least $20 else it won't be profitable considering the price of 1G in Nigeria
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
tr3y:

For this type of work you will be charging at least $20 else it won't be profitable considering the price of 1G in Nigeria
i charge lesser sha ( minimum $10 )
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Singapore1:
i charge lesser sha ( minimum $10 )

you are kidding right? you work with cinema4d and charge $10?... you just model or make animation?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
gurunlocker:

you are kidding right? you work with cinema4d and charge $10?... you just model or make animation?
i am not kidding there are some jobs that wont take you more than 30 mins, it depends on how the job is complex ( like logo animation those are just 30 mins job )
you can't expect me to charge $10 for character animation, 3d rendering and looping
so it is safe to say the minimum i charge is $10
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Singapore1:
i am not kidding there are some jobs that wont take you more than 30 mins, it depends on how the job is complex ( like logo animation those are just 30 mins job )
you can't expect me to charge $10 for character animation, 3d rendering and looping
so it is safe to say the minimum i charge is $10

oh I was thinking its animation...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
gurunlocker:

oh I was thinking its animation...
and i am still a student in animation too cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wisehouse(m): 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
missylizzy:
I could write a good product review for you, as long as I have details of your product. smiley

pm me or via Skype : searchwise
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
Francgoz:
Hi bro, I need to withdraw my fiverr earnings. Pls can refer me to any of the genuine naira exchangers with good rates that you use

I use meetmal and Sammie
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
beatzone:

I use meetmal and Sammie
Are they nairalanders? You are very sure they are genuine guys?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
Francgoz:
Are they nairalanders? You are very sure they are genuine guys?
yes but their rate lipsrsealed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 12:56am On Apr 30, 2016
Singapore1:
yes but their rate lipsrsealed
Wats their rate
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by iDRAW(m): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dygeasy:
Don't be so uptight about it. That's actually what it seems like. Fake traffic.

Bros, why you dey accuse me na,

I don respect you reach oo... abi YOU DEY CRAZE your grandPA & your grandMA sell FAKE TRAFFIC TO ME?

COME, ENOUGH OF ALL THESE BS, abeg. Time to face your face & act normal abeg.

That's how you keep judging people by your own standard. The fact that you buy FAKE TRAFFIC doesn't mean everyone else does the same.

Talking as though you will kill me if I admit it's a fake traffic... pls give yourself some brain abeg.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
missylizzy:
Hi everyone... I have been hearing about fiverr for over a year, I was a bit confused cuz I didn't know how to start up, and most internet marketers i knew across demanded outrageous amount of money for one-on-one training and ebooks. till I came across this thread, with the motivation from Beatzone, I picked courage to start up on my own. its a month now and I'm a level 1 seller. All thanks to Boss Khassy. i really appreciate his help. on journey to level 2....hardwork really pays smiley smiley smiley

nice one... time to lace my boots again, this lecture stress is KILLING ..... would hit back soonest

congrats.. see ya at level 2

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
hello,
its been a while i came online, missed this thread.

been on a low after my acct got banned coupled with the stress of resumption and hectic lecture schedule.

Haven't been able to start fiverr properly again but I'm hoping to give it a big shot between today and Monday since ill be free then.

Big ups to francogz and missylizzy .... i appreciate you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
khassy:
hello,
its been a while i came online, missed this thread.

been on a low after my acct got banned coupled with the stress of resumption and hectic lecture schedule.

Haven't been able to start fiverr properly again but I'm hoping to give it a big shot between today and Monday since ill be free then.

Big ups to francogz and missylizzy .... i appreciate you
Thanks, we miss you o, happy to hear from you. How is school?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hi folks, we have come to the end of the month of April and I really thank Baba God. This month has been great. Here is the screenshot of earnings in the month of April. Fiverr is a real deal. Am planning to make my first withdrawal anytime soon. Big thanks to Beatzone who has been my source of inspiration.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
Francgoz:
Hi folks, we have come to the end of the month of April and I really thank Baba God. This month has been great. Here is the screenshot of earnings in the month of April. Fiverr is a real deal. Am planning to withdraw my earnings anytime soon. Big thanks to Beatzone who has been my source of inspiration.

am happy for u broo.. guy which account de sure to run on Fiverr ? niaja I.p or foreign I.p thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Sadiq3051:

am happy for u broo.. guy which account de sure to run on Fiverr ? niaja I.p or foreign I.p thanks
I am using a US account and most of my buyers are from the US.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Francgoz:
I am using a US account and most of my buyers are from the US.

okay Das good Hw then u access ur account on ur mobile ? the trick for I.p on mobile phone
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Sadiq3051:

okay Das good Hw then u access ur account on ur mobile ? the trick for I.p on mobile phone
I used phone browser on my android to access my account. But I don't use app.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Francgoz:

OK won't that revealed ur real location?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
Francgoz:

Have you made ur withdrawal?
I use a man who uses funds for his investment and he pays me before I send funds @250/usd.
If u think u like the offer, I will link u to him but I will collect ur payment into my acct while u send him the funds. Once he sees the funds, I transfer ur money to ur acct but I will remove my 100 naira bank charge if u dont use gtb ooo...
Ive wtihdrawn for khassy twice using this man.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
Will soon post my earnings for April...
Still praying that this dude I sent an offer of 200usd accepts before the day runs out and id have achieved my target of 800usd for the month
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Sadiq3051:

OK won't that revealed ur real location?
At times, I use US IP to log into my phone, at times, I use Naija IP to log in. I use zenmate on my android.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
Will soon post my earnings for April...
Still praying that this dude I sent an offer of 200usd accepts before the day runs out and id have achieved my target of 800usd for the month
. Are you a Level 2 seller?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Have you made ur withdrawal?
I use a man who uses funds for his investment and he pays me before I send funds @250/usd.
If u think u like the offer, I will link u to him but I will collect ur payment into my acct while u send him the funds. Once he sees the funds, I transfer ur money to ur acct but I will remove my 100 naira bank charge if u dont use gtb ooo...
Ive wtihdrawn for khassy twice using this man.
I guess you are have a verified PayPal account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.