Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,402 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1615899 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dvkot(m): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
hi gurus, pls how many review do i need to move from new seller to level 1 or level 2

mrphysics
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
dvkot:
hi gurus, pls how many review do i need to move from new seller to level 1 or level 2

All you need is to complete 50 orders. Most buyers don't give reviews so it's not counted by reviews. All you need is to complete 50 orders

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olayinka807: 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
mrphysics:

Sure but we should always at giving Nigeria a good image. A client of mine said the below comment last week about some Nigerian sellers.

I am trying to publish a press release. Both sellers are from Nigeria. I am asking questions, but not getting answers. But they are sending payment requests. It's frustrating.
I appreciate working with people who take the time to understand what I need. I'll definitely, pay I just need the seller to understand what I need and not just give me trash

She also said

I completely understand that! I notice that most writers here are from Nigeria. Many are good. Some are not and VERY pushy.
I just wondered with the great skills why many didn't do it for themselves. It makes sense what you have said.

She was asking why we choose to write and sell to others instead of writing for ourselves. I quickly told her that for now, our problem is work. The population is too many while there exist limited job. Hence if you write a book for someone who is looking for a job to buy, then you must be dreaming. Lol
I wish i can get an understanding client like yours whom i can be relating with freely.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FrancisAdl(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
$550 FnF PayPal available for sale
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by randomShek: 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
2 Reviews available @ N1800...First come, first serve
...Buy both @ N1700 only
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Need fiverr reviews? Up to $40 now available. UK|articles and blogposts. Click this link
https:///send?phone=2348149440842 and let's talk more on WhatsApp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Shabib(m): 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ThePost: 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
dvkot:
hello guys,
so i have a singapore, Nigeria and USA fiverr account,
the Singapore is a seller acct, naija a buyer, while USA is not yet verified.
so i have some gig but no sales yet, so guys what do i need to do to get sales and more importantly make fiverr front page

You already have your answer, bro. Deactivate 2 among the 3. Or forget about 2 for the time being.

Now channel all the tricks and tips you have learnt on this thread to the only one. When you become established, then you can start considering operating the other accounts.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ThePost: 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
mrphysics:

Hey bro. I was formerly a US seller and my account had issue and it was deported.

Lol, Before then, I used to make an average of $400 every month but immediately after deportation, the account made $1300, and has never made anything less than $1000 a month since then.

When my old customer asked what happened, I told him that I was actually studying in US and now back home, hence the change of IP and location on fiverr. So he was very happy and even bought more gigs

Na so. The ultimate tip is to continue to deliver high quality service. Heck, even Pakistanis are making a kill.

So why not Nigerians too?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
ThePost:

Na so. The ultimate tip is to continue to deliver high quality service. Heck, even Pakistanis are making a kill.

So why not Nigerians too?
I tell people that it's quality. I know most of my friends there who sell as US yet they deliver quality that meets the standard and of their account location.

If you have a sellable skill, add quality to it. I met a Haitian guy at the early stage of my fiverr experience, that guy paid me big money to write about Haiti. I finished and he was very excited. 99% of my clients are US citizens, yet they leave fellow US sellers to buy from a Nigerian seller.

It's quality

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dvkot(m): 12:52am On Feb 22, 2018
ThePost:

You already have your answer, bro. Deactivate 2 among the 3. Or forget about 2 for the time being.

Now channel all the tricks and tips you have learnt on this thread to the only one. When you become established, then you can start considering operating the other accounts.
thanks bro, but no sales yet how do i promote it or any trick? will buying review work?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olyrayy(m): 3:18am On Feb 22, 2018
mrphysics:

I haven't been able to go beyond the final stage. So I sent them a mail and they are yet to revert. Still waiting for their response

The same here. What about sendvalu?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olyrayy(m): 3:18am On Feb 22, 2018
gsparks01:
if you really want to be deported, log out and log in without VPN

Okay. Nigeria doesn't sound so enticing anymore grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 6:41am On Feb 22, 2018
Bring all Paypal Withdrawals

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by osewadare(m): 7:24am On Feb 22, 2018
Nice thread

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbee(m): 8:56am On Feb 22, 2018
I am an experienced writer who specializes in SEO Writing, Article Writing, Creative Writing and Online Writing.
I am versatile in MS Office, Data Entry, Reports and Blog Writing. I write Original High Quality articles with no plagiarism. Delivery is 100% On Time.

WhatsApp - 0.8.0.2.9.4.0.2.6.9.2.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ThePost: 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
dvkot:
thanks bro, but no sales yet how do i promote it or any trick? will buying review work?

If you can afford to buy a review, well, go ahead.

Meanwhile, you need to check your gigs and the set up of the account itself. Your bio, your gig description and everything else has to look professional.

Also, check your tags. Maybe they need to be reviewed too.

Lastly, never stay away from the buyer's request section. It's all you've got for now. Have a compelling offer template to seek jobs from buyers.

If you believe in a god, pray too.

Take those suggestions and let's see what happens.

Happy earning.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Need fiverr reviews? Up to $60 now available. UK|articles and blogposts. Click this link
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by iceprinxy(m): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
Fiverr Review available at affordable price. Contact at my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Subudu(m): 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
I need grammarly premium account. I can pay please. It is really urgent
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nomeh17(m): 12:25am On Feb 23, 2018
Hello!

Please somebody in the house I need premium access to any of the following Wordai, Spinnerchief, or thebestspinner. I can pay please. Thanks.
You may contact me at emailbiz(@)yahoo(.)com

Regards.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by RickandMorty: 12:59am On Feb 23, 2018
Hello house,

I just tried to access buyers request on Fiverr and under "Active Request" i saw "No Request"
I tried to refresh but the same problem persist. Under "Sent Request", my previous request sent to buyers are still there.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by RickandMorty: 1:03am On Feb 23, 2018
olyrayy:

Benji: thanks
Benji: I appreciate your patience while I review this.
Benji: thanks for holding for me .
Benji: unforutnately, this is a company wide decision, and, cannot be re-applied . We are sorry for that.
Benji: truly,.
Benji: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Benji: I have not heard from you for a while. This chat will disconnect soon.
Olamide Olanrewaju: Hello
Olamide Olanrewaju: Still here
Olamide Olanrewaju: I know its a decision...

Hi, is this fiverr? how were you able to have a live chat with CS?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olyrayy(m): 1:48am On Feb 23, 2018
RickandMorty:

Hi, is this fiverr? how were you able to have a live chat with CS?

No. It's Payoneer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Shabib(m): 5:53am On Feb 23, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by iceprinxy(m): 6:51am On Feb 23, 2018
iceprinxy:
Fiverr Review available at affordable price. Contact at my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tshabalala: 7:19am On Feb 23, 2018
fiverr reviews available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 8:03am On Feb 23, 2018
Need fiverr reviews? Up to $65 now available. UK|articles and blogposts. Click this link
Regards
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dvkot(m): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2018
review needed from USA account
WhatsApp 09086974148
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dvkot(m): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2018
joan1678:
Need fiverr reviews? Up to $65 now available. UK|articles and blogposts. Click this link
Regards
am on ur WhatsApp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by RickandMorty: 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
olyrayy:

No. It's Payoneer.

Okay
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Shabib(m): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
dvkot:
am on ur WhatsApp

Fiverr Reviews available for sale. Contact on signature.

European Union account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.