Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,491 members, 7,770,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:22 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1588038 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by iceprinxy(m): 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
Fiverr Review available at affordable price. Contact at my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mastereditor(m): 12:42am On Feb 24, 2018
mrphysics:

My friend initiated his transaction yesterday and he received it today.

Hello,

I have been following your recent posts on this thread concerning the disabled Payoneer MAP feature. I am curious, does sendvalu accept Voter's card as a means of account verification? If yes, how long does the verification process take?

Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 5:47am On Feb 24, 2018
mastereditor:

Hello,

I have been following your recent posts on this thread concerning the disabled Payoneer MAP feature. I am curious, does sendvalu accept Voter's card as a means of account verification? If yes, how long does the verification process take?

Thank you.
Yes, they accept voters card. The verification is done within an hour and you are notified but then your money would have left payoneer before they do the verification. So if it's not accepted, how would you be refunded?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 6:07am On Feb 24, 2018
Bring all Paypal Withdrawals & BITCOIN

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by obanro(m): 8:09am On Feb 24, 2018
Happy weekend famz
Custom Gig Reviews available. Each goes for #1700 non negotiable.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2018
Need a Legit PayPal buyer. Funds are in my PayPal account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by niyica(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2018
gen2lpat:
Need a Legit PayPal buyer. Funds are in my PayPal account.

I'm interested
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by careertalks: 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
Inbox me for your UK upwork account at an affordable price..

08132723964 whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
How is it possible for one to make 1 million naira from fiverr? is that possible? someone please educate me on this!! undecided
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hi,

I need two Fiverr Reviews from non writing niche.

Contact me on WHATSAPP from signature below �.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by whiten: 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
beatzone:

I suggest you follow this thread religiously. A lot will be revealed soon. This is FREE

NB : Follow this link to get INSTANT $25.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/v5sl8gVA0JbFHHFkOuGCj3Y0dD1LqcNZbUzPTuCz7LpU9tCdXnM4t1tyhT1xzVoL-aou4SJkVuq7_bJOMO5atg2

followed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 12:09am On Feb 25, 2018
niyica:

I'm interested

Whatsapp 08064510586 if you ready to send first or come with a escrow
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olyrayy(m): 5:07am On Feb 25, 2018
Hello. Has anyone been able to get around the Payoneer limitation successfully? Who has been able to use sendvalu? Those guys are annoying me angry angry angry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by marksooyinmiebi(m): 8:49am On Feb 25, 2018
olyrayy:
Hello. Has anyone been able to get around the Payoneer limitation successfully? Who has been able to use sendvalu? Those guys are annoying me angry angry angry

Sendvalu - 341/$ (charges included)

Be sure to have s means of identification (national ID etc), A phone number cus they’re gonna call to authorize the transaction.

Takes 1-3 Days. (Mine took 30hours+)

Be sure to always check your email for their notifications.

Safe.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olyrayy(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2018
marksooyinmiebi:

Sendvalu - 341/$ (charges included)

Be sure to have s means of identification (national ID etc), A phone number cus they’re gonna call to authorize the transaction.

Takes 1-3 Days. (Mine took 30hours+)

Be sure to always check your email for their notifications.

Safe.

Thanks. They have been doing back and forth with me. They didn't send me emails for verification till I called them. We've been doing back and forth for like 5 days now. Now that it takes about 3 days that's like 8 days in total.

I had to withdraw Payoneer at the ATM yesterday. I withdrew 5000 naira and they deducted about $20. That's a rate of about 250 sad sad sad sad sad angry angry angry angry

Are there any extra charges for withdrawing at the ATM with Payoneer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 10:48am On Feb 25, 2018
olyrayy:

Thanks. They have been doing back and forth with me. They didn't send me emails for verification till I called them. We've been doing back and forth for like 5 days now. Now that it takes about 3 days that's like 8 days in total.

I had to withdraw Payoneer at the ATM yesterday. I withdrew 5000 naira and they deducted about $20. That's a rate of about 250 sad sad sad sad sad angry angry angry angry

Hian, that's unacceptable. Which bank did you withdraw with?
Check access bank.
I withdrew on access bank atm last week and for every 20k I withdrew, I was charged $60.63. That's like ₦329.something/$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mastereditor(m): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2018
mrphysics:

Yes, they accept voters card. The verification is done within an hour and you are notified but then your money would have left payoneer before they do the verification. So if it's not accepted, how would you be refunded?

Thank you. I will try it now: I want to use my Payoneer card.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by marksooyinmiebi(m): 11:44am On Feb 25, 2018
olyrayy:

Mine went swift (I provided all requirements on time)

I think Payoneer charges $6.- on every transaction.

But I heard the rates vary with different ATM.

ACCESS BANK ATMS rate is around 344. (Not sure, So I heard)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tshabalala: 11:53am On Feb 25, 2018
gig reviews available @1800
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olyrayy(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
marksooyinmiebi:

The problem is not with the requirements. The issue is that they will first ask for money before asking for requirements. Are they not supposed to ask for requirements first? Wasting someone's precious time.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olyrayy(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
marksooyinmiebi:

Thanks bro. Will check it out.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
Need fiverr reviews? Up to $40 now available. UK|articles and blogposts. Click this link
https:///send?phone=2348149440842 and let's talk more on WhatsApp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by niyica(m): 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
gen2lpat:

Whatsapp 08064510586 if you ready to send first or come with a escrow

Okay
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
mastereditor:

Thank you. I will try it now: I want to use my Payoneer card.
alright
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Shabib(m): 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by marksooyinmiebi(m): 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
olyrayy:

The problem is not with the requirements. The issue is that they will first ask for money before asking for requirements. Are they not supposed to ask for requirements first? Wasting someone's precious time.

I get it... shouldn’t be that way.

So be ready when you attempt their service.

Overall, sandvalu works.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by marksooyinmiebi(m): 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
olyrayy:

Thanks bro. Will check it out.

U’welcome.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by amadeen(m): 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gsparks01(m): 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
amadeen:
sendvalu rocks, used it twice now. First time took 2 days because of verification
what are the charges?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Awoofawo(m): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
olyrayy:

Oga Payoner ATM charge is no where near $2o....e rora lie na...na $3.5...I withdrawed up to 100,000 naira and all they charged me is $17.5

Last week... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by prettytasha(f): 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
who has diabolic bots software its urgently needed for a job pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.