Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

David Mark Dismisses Apc's Call For Declaration Of Election Inconclusive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Dismisses Apc's Call For Declaration Of Election Inconclusive (935 Views)

Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection / INEC Declares Kogi Senatorial Rerun Election Inconclusive / Inec Declares Kogi State Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Mark Dismisses Apc's Call For Declaration Of Election Inconclusive by boman2014: 10:16am On Feb 21, 2016
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt58cm0jvtml2.20a563c5.jpg[/img]

Senator David Mark has dismissed call by the All Progressive Congress for
the just concluded Benue South senatorial rerun to be declared inconclusive.
Mr Mark won with a margin of 12,571, polling 84, 192 votes as Daniel Onjeh
of the APC who polled 71, 621 votes. While Mark won in five local
government areas, Onjeh won in four.

The APC had called for the rerun election to be declared inconclusive arguing
that the total invalid votes were more than the difference between the David
Mark and Daniel Onjeh.

Speaking with newsmen this on Sunday morning after observing a brief
Sunday service at his Otukpo residence, Mark said “INEC has declared and
there is nothing they can do about it.”
He used the opportunity to thank the indigenes of the Idoma nation urging
them to support him to further uplift the region.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt7t6drjnlogg.0d178603.jpg[/img]

David Mark speaking during the short church service on Sunday, February

“It is your collective support and effort that I want. David Mark alone cannot
uplift the Idoma nation. Election has come and gone. I have won and I have
put that behind me. I’m thinking of our to better our lives than it was
yesterday,” he said.

Meanwhile, celebration is currently going on at his residence as hundreds of
supporters were seen dancing, singing.

https://www.naij.com/737844-david-mark-to-apc-you-cant-do-anything-about-my-victory.html
Re: David Mark Dismisses Apc's Call For Declaration Of Election Inconclusive by DickDastardly(m): 10:21am On Feb 21, 2016
If truely thats what APC demanded, then a repeat of what happened in 1985 has become highly necessary. cool

1 Like

Re: David Mark Dismisses Apc's Call For Declaration Of Election Inconclusive by Elosky20: 10:36am On Feb 21, 2016
Must u die in the national assembly.
Re: David Mark Dismisses Apc's Call For Declaration Of Election Inconclusive by frankyychiji(f): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2016
APC and Wailing are like white and rice sad
Re: David Mark Dismisses Apc's Call For Declaration Of Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 21, 2016
APC needs to be burried as quickly as posible to avert national disaster. Inconclusive buhari, inec, fashola, oyegun, tinubu etc. Haba!!! APC IS AN INCONCLUSIVE PARTY.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Dismisses Apc's Call For Declaration Of Election Inconclusive by frankyychiji(f): 10:37am On Feb 21, 2016
Elosky20:
Must u die in the national assembly.
Wailer! Ipob youth!
Re: David Mark Dismisses Apc's Call For Declaration Of Election Inconclusive by Elosky20: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2016
frankyychiji:
Wailer! Ipob youth!
when did david mark join APC nw, is there nobody else from his senatorial zone that can replace him.
May God never allow me to move from grace to grass.
Re: David Mark Dismisses Apc's Call For Declaration Of Election Inconclusive by frankyychiji(f): 10:44am On Feb 21, 2016
Elosky20:

when did david mark join APC nw, is there nobody else from his senatorial zone that can replace him.
May God never allow me to move from grace to grass.
You are even a confused Wailer cheesy grin
Re: David Mark Dismisses Apc's Call For Declaration Of Election Inconclusive by Elosky20: 10:47am On Feb 21, 2016
frankyychiji:
You are even a confused Wailer cheesy grin
You are a confused ZOMBIE

1 Like

Re: David Mark Dismisses Apc's Call For Declaration Of Election Inconclusive by WATCHOVER(m): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2016
Sir, I was one of those who doubted if you will be re-elected. I have now seen that God is truly with you. You have a blessing no man can stop. Love you sir.
Re: David Mark Dismisses Apc's Call For Declaration Of Election Inconclusive by frankyychiji(f): 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
Elosky20:

You are a confused ZOMBIE
Tufiakwa!! grin
Re: David Mark Dismisses Apc's Call For Declaration Of Election Inconclusive by Elosky20: 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
frankyychiji:
Tufiakwa!! grin
kedu ihe mere iji asi tufiakwa

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Igbos Aint Growing Up, They Have Been Contaminated / [PHOTOS] President Buhari Chills With Emir Sanusi In Saudi Arabia / Edo 2016: We Must All See The Guber Race As Brotherly Contest — Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.